Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

"Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React (47583 Views)

'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration / Bashir Ahmad: Osinbajo's Declaration Has Made APC's Presidential List Longer / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Joyce95: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Because of your evil thinking you're seeing it as a threat.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by skywalker240(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
lexy2014:

how can a good man be comfortable staying in the wrong party for 7years? how can a good man confidently defend and support the evil of the wrong party for 7years? how can a good man say he will continue the evil of the wrong party when he becomes president?
God bless you bro
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by seeker121(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Even in the core North right? Let's be realistic with ourselves you don't expect him to openly criticize this failed government.Give the guy power and watch how he is going to perform, indeed politics is a game of loyalty and interest.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by skywalker240(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Skyview01:

Just STOP!.
Osinbajo is totally shameless. How can you be the VP for odindin seven years and take no responsibility at all.

This guy must be thinking Nigerians are stupid.

I may despise Tinubu's politics but i will vote him 1000 times over failure Osinbajo. He is a very viable option to take presidency from the North before those people burn this country to the ground.
Wise person won't either of those two crooks and betrayers
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by diplomat058(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

None o. I just want Nigeria to be great.

But candidates I can never support are:

1. All key players in this administration. The insecurity is something else. Apart from Amaechi, who's doing well in his own area, nobody's working.

2. All politicians from the North and the South West regions. For equity's sake, let SS or SE produce the next President.

Nigeria is all I care about.
I stopped reading when you said Amaechi did well, in contrast to others. Lol. Billions of Chinese debts on railways operations that have been exposed as inefficient, grossly inflated and lacking security configurations given the state of the Nation. That moment I knew you are just a politician/biased mind. I wasn't surprised to then see you campaign for SE presidency

You can only deceive yourself grin

4 Likes

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Dchair2: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Boomdoom:
Osinbajo has nothing to offer.

and Tinubu is long expired!
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Because Una lack comprehension grin grin

Imagine the comments. Should he had throw his bus under the bus just because he wants to declare ?

this is one of the things some of us had been telling you guys. you guys thought that packaging and image laundering will give your paymaster the semblance of a man with character. you cant fake character. i told you a few times, you cant launder something that is clean only dirty things are laundered. no amount of packaging can stop shit from smelling. this isnt about comprehension or lack of it. your paymaster is dirty and dishonest. he stood by, supported and contributed to buharis govt which has brought us to where we are today. if he had any integrity or principles, he should have resigned. but he decided to eat of the kings meat.

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by yemmit90: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sekoni003:
You honestly need a brain check if after almost seven years of being part of a colossal failure you're still supporting this man's ambition. I said what I said

It amazed me too how some dead brains Nigerians are supporting this clueless man after being part of this useless government that brought the country down to her kneel.

It's obvious Buhari and the North dont mean well for this country. I pity them the most, the way Bandits and Boko haram will operate under his watch, Afghanistan will be a better country to relocate to for them.

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbanjo is a thief and a liar, he did do a damm thing for 7 yesrs he has being a VP, now he wants to carry on being a thief and a liar as a president.. he should just fork off! And let the youths take control of the already ruined country by osinbanjo and his terrorist president.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by SeyeMan(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

Go to Twitter, majority of Nigerians are against his presidential ambition.

Besides, the SW and the North shouldn't be contesting. SS/SE are also major players. They have competent candidates too.

You are a liar Osinbajo leads the pools.online and twitter sphere is brimming with his supporters
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by SeyeMan(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Skyview01:

Just STOP!.
Osinbajo is totally shameless. How can you be the VP for odindin seven years and take no responsibility at all.

This guy must be thinking Nigerians are stupid.

I may despise Tinubu's politics but i will vote him 1000 times over failure Osinbajo. He is a very viable option to take presidency from the North before those people burn this country to the ground.

Just say you're doing your paid job. How else do you want the Vice President to admit the shortcomings of his govt other than by listing the areas of challenges facing the country, but going a step further to state how he would fix the country.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by oduademon: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo will stop Tinubu from achieving his aim. Never underestimate anyone
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by pharmagba: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:
As someone Said up there in a Post.

Had it been osinbajo resigned last year or last two years from this evil administration.

No doubt he would have been our president come 2023.
The integrity would have been top notched.

sometimes one needs to be too radical to achieve some unforseen feet.

outta here!!!

Idiotic!
Resign and still be in APC?

You logic has holes of decept all over it
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Drone95(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Pls what's the difference between president and vice president? What's are the functions of a vice president?
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Heavensent01(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osibanjo declaration is to divide southwest politically, not that Northern oligarchy give a fúck about him, they just want to use him to distract Tinubu's ambition but VP as a prof is not smart to know this

as far as I'm concern he had shoot himself on the foot, the better he retrace his declaration the better for him because no southwest candidate won't need Tinubu who is also interested in becoming President support and blessing
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu urchins no even waste time ,they are already on the beat...you will see the mother of all propaganda 9n coming months ...now you will know na osibanjo be the problem of Nigeria since 2015....let the game begins
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by UncommonLogic: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
[[s]quote author=alsudan post=111843608]Thiefnibu’s Urchins are working overtime. But who in his right senses would pick a Thiefnibu over an Osinbajo?

Stranger things have happened though, that’s why Buhari is the President of a country with over 220 million people.[/quote][/s]
Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Godson32(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrvitalis:
Honestly I did not expect the reception of osibanjo declaration to be this bad

Maybe just maybe Nigerians are ready for change

Because Peter Obi popularity is now far far more than I predicted

The only man that can give Peter obi a run for his money now is ameachi or umiah
Tinubu can do it too because Tinubu said he is ready to fight dirty and he is financially capable
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Why not wait for Nnamdi Kanu's freedom rather
ChoCho54:
I am waiting for to hear from Tinubu.

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrvitalis:
Honestly I did not expect the reception of osibanjo declaration to be this bad

Maybe just maybe Nigerians are ready for change

Because Peter Obi popularity is now far far more than I predicted

The only man that can give Peter obi a run for his money now is ameachi or umiah

Why u con dey mentioning all these lightweight presidential candidates wia d heavyweight like Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo dey?
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by officerfudo: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigRocky:
Osinbajo should be ashamed after 7 wasted years of been the vp

Everyone knows a VP has no say in the ways countries are managed, ask, atiku, namadi sambo, they are just figure heads
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Kandeed: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

Go to Twitter, majority of Nigerians are against his presidential ambition.

Besides, the SW and the North shouldn't be contesting. SS/SE are also major players. They have competent candidates too.

Go to twitter you say?? many of folks commenting on twitter don't even got PVC yet neither would twitter vote next year's February

So to hell with you and ur twitter grin
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Kandeed: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Heavensent01:
Osibanjo declaration is to divide southwest politically, not that Northern oligarchy give a fúck about him, they just want to use him to distract Tinubu's ambition but VP as a prof is not smart to know this

as far as I'm concern he had shoot himself on the foot, the better he retrace his declaration the better for him because no southwest candidate won't need Tinubu who is also interested in becoming President support and blessing

To hell with you, Tinubu and his blessings, ion think Nigerians give a fvck
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by BigRocky: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
officerfudo:

Everyone knows a VP has no say in the ways countries are managed, ask, atiku, namadi sambo, they are just figure heads

Figure head?lol

What happens to resignation?
Since he has no say in the government,he should have resigned to preserve his intergrity.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Kandeed: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Osinbanjo is a thief and a liar, he did do a damm thing for 7 yesrs he has being a VP, now he wants to carry on being a thief and a liar as a president.. he should just fork off! And let the youths take control of the already ruined country by osinbanjo and his terrorist president.

Stop bleeting like a castrated He-goat. list out the duties of a vice president and then you can convince every sane being here you're sensible

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Kandeed: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigRocky:

Figure head?lol

What happens to resignation?
Since he has no say in the government,he should have resigned to preserve his intergrity.

who integrity hep?? the best thing to do atm is start ur relocation process cuz guess what?? osinbajo is gonna be ur next president or maybe if the shock may be too much for you to bear, you had better kee urself while you still got time
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by PeaceNexus(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
I have preference for Peter Obi. However, I won't blink to choose between Osibanjo and Tinubu.....in my dreams I would easily pick Osibanjo.

If you know the political operation of Nigeria, you will understand that Vice presidents, deputy governors and vice local government chairmen rarely have a say in the government that they are part of.

They will relegate you completely. So, one may not heap the blames of this government failures on Yemi.

That guy is loved.
alsudan:
Thiefnibu’s Urchins are working overtime. But who in his right senses would pick a Thiefnibu over an Osinbajo?

Stranger things have happened though, that’s why Buhari is the President of a country with over 220 million people.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by badoh(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:
As someone Said up there in a Post.

Had it been osinbajo resigned last year or last two years from this evil administration.

No doubt he would have been our president come 2023.
The integrity would have been top notched.

sometimes one needs to be too radical to achieve some unforseen feet.

outta here!!!
If he had resigned last two years, pls under which political platform will he contest? You think politics is just about speaking grammar? Does he has structures across the country to win elections?

2 Likes

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by pacespot(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo will be useful if he can help us divert APC presidential candidacy from Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.