Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

"Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React (47567 Views)

'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration / Bashir Ahmad: Osinbajo's Declaration Has Made APC's Presidential List Longer / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by vickymooore: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Immediately I saw Sarki's comment I realised these are tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Emola12(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Peter obi should step forward then

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Jackson105: 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrvitalis:
Honestly I did not expect the reception of osibanjo declaration to be this bad

Maybe just maybe Nigerians are ready for change

Because Peter Obi popularity is now far far more than I predicted

The only man that can give Peter obi a run for his money now is ameachi or umiah

You urgently need sense, how many time will u guys learn that people online don't vote, what popularity are you talking about?

Wike was in Borno today to converse and meet delegates, your Peter obituary is hiding under his mama skirt and expect presidency to fall on his lap.

Your sense will return in 2023, you never learn

2 Likes

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu’s Urchins are working overtime. But who in his right senses would pick a Thiefnibu over an Osinbajo?

Stranger things have happened though, that’s why Buhari is the President of a country with over 220 million people.
and the strangest isn't to pick Osinbajo or to settle back for pdthieves.
Tinubu is ur lord n saviour
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by luluman: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

We Nigerians are against Tinubu's presidential ambition as well. Tinubu, Osinbajo, Atiku, etc. can NEVER rule Nigeria!
So it is "you" that can rule? Ode
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Opolopoopolonio: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu support group loooonatics on the beat... grin

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Web2020: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Seun I hope you are not playing politics here. I see no reason why this nonsense post will make front page. We are watching with keen interest

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Mummyfour(f): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Imagine! Instead of Osinbajo and his principal to resign over their inability to protect the lives and property of Nigerians, they're busy constituting a nuisance in Aso Rock.

Osinbajo even had the guts to declare his intention to run for president while victims of Kaduna train attack are yet to be freed.

Insensitivity of the highest order!

@Assetsofbuj
Serious threat o!..

I thought I was the only one that observed it.
My heart just cut fiam!!!.
To consolidate on Buhari or even their 7 years of collective failure..that statement can cause a pregnant woman to miscarry o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by galaxy2020(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
The man is a weakling, I will rather vote for Tinubu than Osibanjo if they are the only two contestant in APC. The man is a total failure.

2 Likes

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Habeyy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

Go to Twitter, majority of Nigerians are against his presidential ambition.

Besides, the SW and the North shouldn't be contesting. SS/SE are also major players. They have competent candidates too.

Twitter where
So u think substantial percentage of Nigerians are on twitter
Fyi,less than 2 million Nigerians are on twitter
Of that total majority of them don't vote at all
They appeal to emotions rather than facts
Keep up the delusion
I wish us well sha

2 Likes

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by PJ123: 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu’s Urchins are working overtime. But who in his right senses would pick a Thiefnibu over an Osinbajo?

Stranger things have happened though, that’s why Buhari is the President of a country of over 220 million people.
As much as I don't like Tinubu, Osinbajo is highly deceptive. Not every critics of Osinbajo is pro-Tinubu
Each candidate can be individually accessed.
I do not support Tinubu because he was part the people that branded Buhari as a saint for his selfish interests. Osinbajo is also not a truthful person and cannot be trusted, he's the number 2 in the current administration that brought current woes to this country.
From his declaration, and if you objectively analyse his speech, you would see lies and deception. The country does not need such a person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by bonnyhope: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrvitalis:

The only man that can give Peter obi a run for his money now is ameachi or umiah

Peter obi needs to spread his tentacles to the North

It seems he is not yet popular there

Also pdp should give him ticket

For now he is the only person with great idea

2 Likes

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by abbey621(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Angelfrost:
Anyone castigating Osibanjo for standing beside failure as vice president yet supports Tinubu is a hypocritical bastard!!!

There's no saint anywhere and no miracle saviour to save Nigeria, the difference between the two is not morales but action. Let's even forget Buhari's failure for a second, what would Osibanjo do differently? Nigeria's problems is not for the gentle or meek of heart, it takes a madman to save this mad nation, I wish we can vote for other candidates(Obi) but we all know how it goes, if you don't rally behind one of the popular candidate your vote is as good as void.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by HomorBj(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
It baffling to see a sitting VP and presidential hopeful talk about continuing Buhari's failed legacy,ass licking of the highest order.That said,twitter isn't always a good place to evaluate popularity of a politician,go to the thread osinbanjo declared,95% of the people trolling and dropping bad comments are Easterners,Why?
We still never learn to play politics well,and we go all together suffer am,cos ultimately another error go take this as an advantage and climb to power,but why do I feel someone amongs Ameachi,Osinbanjo, Tinubu is the real contender,apc and presidency dey use this trio to make political calculations
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Echoban: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

Besides, the SW and the North shouldn't be contesting. SS/SE are also major players. They have competent candidates too.

Majority of Nigeria that aren't upto 10000 from SE and SS on Twitter. while those who support PYO are 30000+.

Joke is on you.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by abbey621(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
bonnyhope:

Peter obi needs to spread his tentacles to the North

It seems he is not yet popular there

Also pdp should give him ticket

For now he is the only person with great idea

He is also a favorite of mine but what I don't like is that we hear nothing from him unless it's election time. a true patriot would be active every year. Morally he looks better than the rest but he is just not active enough.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Grandmeister(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
alsudan:

Stranger things have happened though, that’s why Buhari is the President of a country with over 220 million people.
The Nigerian voter will vote even shekau of boko Haram if he shows up tomorrow to campaign. The Nigerian voter is irredeemable when it comes to elections. He also has the memory span of the common goldfish. Feed him a morsel today and he forgets his hunger of yesterday.

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Goldentulip2: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Let it sick you to the brain if you like
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by ivolt: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:
As someone Said up there in a Post.

Had it been osinbajo resigned last year or last two years from this evil administration.

No doubt he would have been our president come 2023.
The integrity would have been top notched.

sometimes one needs to be too radical to achieve some unforseen feet.

outta here!!!

Under which party will he be your president?
Are you going to give him money for campaign?

Some of you guys think politics is about printing posters and social media posts.
The reality says otherwise.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

No one is stopping the SS and SE from contesting now. If you guys think presidency should be given to you on a platter of Platinum, then OYO is your case!
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by michoim(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nonsense talks from the so called "reactions"...
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by AngelicBeing: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
sad
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by bonnyhope: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
abbey621:

He is also a favorite of mine but what I don't like is that we hear nothing from him unless it's election time. a true patriot would be active every year. Morally he looks better than the rest but he is just not active enough.

Sometimes he comes out to condemn Some evils

However, he should make himself more available
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Banter1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

We Nigerians are against Tinubu's presidential ambition as well. Tinubu, Osinbajo, Atiku, etc. can NEVER rule Nigeria!
Oshey god the deciders of destiny. #Osibanjo for president.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by adolfHitler1934: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
NGsultan:

To you clowns, anyone against Osinbajo's presidential ambition is pro-Tinubu.
Yes, you urchins have started to demarket Osibande because of that useless old man that Pee and poo on his body.
Tinubu can never be president. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Ogunleti01: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
mrvitalis:

By their words you shall know them
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by RexTramadol1: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Skyview01:

Just STOP!.
Osinbajo is totally shameless. How can you be the VP for odindin seven years and take no responsibility at all.

This guy must be thinking Nigerians are stupid.

I may despise Tinubu's politics but i will vote him 1000 times over failure Osinbajo. He is a very viable option to take presidency from the North before those people burn this country to the ground.

Tinubu has been part of the ruling party for 7 years

He has not for once criticised Buhari or his government, infact he has proffered solutions to Buhari while he visited Aso rock on some occasions

Now you will say Buhari didn’t follow his advise right? Same goes for Osinbajo……. There’s little to nothing a VP can do with such a boss who has cabals running stuffs for him

No Nigerian can say there’s ever been a VP as well known, vast and has a commanding presence as Osinbajo since 1999, the only VP that came close was Atiku

Buhari’s administration is nothing to write home about, but this Osinbajo is one of the few members of his team that can travel anywhere in the world and Nigerians won’t be scared of any embarrassing statement.

Whether or not he clinches the ticket, he has paid his dues abeg

Don’t use politics of hate to just start saying rubbish
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by LegacyB: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=helinues post=111844807]

Heh heh, so majority of the Nigerian voters are on Twitter?

You people should add comedy to una career[/quote
]
As in...... real comedy ooooo. Funny people. They are aware the real deal just started.
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Ogunleti01: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Grandmeister:

The Nigerian voter will vote even shekau of boko Haram if he shows up tomorrow to campaign. The Nigerian voter is irredeemable when it comes to elections. He also has the memory span of the common goldfish. Feed him a morsel today and he forgets his hunger if yesterday.
As if you are an exception! shior!
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
alsudan:

Both of them are not even worthy...
So it is not a choice between a chameleon and a drug baron
Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by Yorubanza: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
NGsultan:

To you clowns, anyone against Osinbajo's presidential ambition is pro-Tinubu.
just thesame way you fools think that anyone against buhari is IPOB or from SE

Eranko!

1 Like

Re: "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React by kenwilk: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
One Osibanjo is better than 1000 thiefnibu. Though he is not a better choice to salvage Nigeria from its present predicament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) / Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.