Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) (69357 Views)

Nigerian Man All Smiles As He Weds His Beautiful White Bride (Video) / Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Epin9ja: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Opor
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Clash01: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Watch how Nigerian so called Redpillers and Alpha males would invade this thread to spew their usual Jargon "Simp"

And afterwards would download pictures of the said girl to masturbate on...

Sound like you just came!
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Alaganature09(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I can’t marry a pastor, they are no fun
I'm available and i promise to treat you good
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by HausaIboYoruba: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
I don old o

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by derecho(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
I just noticed Victoria Beckham has always kept a low profile after her marriage to David.
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Chai! I read in the news when Victoria gave birth to this son and i am still here forking prostitutes, slay queens and so called girlfriends and baby mamas.

First time ever i am wishing a couple happy married life. He should start having serious sex with her and give birth to billionaire kids before she "wokes" one day soon and demand for divorce.
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by gift2xl: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lie lie full all this there football age.
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by pargelenis(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
His son no sabi ball for pitch but at least he don score for the romance department
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by sript: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omo x100 ...normal normal nah so life suppose to be...
Life no suppose hard like the one wey we dey chop for here like 7days old palm wine

If dem remove that boy age from my age ehn...

Wetin go remain fit reach you buy visa to seven European countries plus private customized jet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by pargelenis(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Chai! I read in the news when Victoria gave birth to this son and i am still here forking prostitutes, slay queens and so called girlfriends and baby mamas…..
How time flies … next you will hear Beckham is a grandfather!
Meanwhile, switch to Vaseline … STD free and save your coins.
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by FireUpNow(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Many of una here wey senior Brooklyn dey here dey form big boy and single. Some still dey squart with friends and some dey live for their papa house dey form keyboard warriors. Make una go marry oo. Small time una go say 35 years old man too young to marry dey look for ukwu up and down . ABig congratulations to Beckham and family.
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
What a wonderful family.

David and Victoria have set a good example for their children, so that their young son believes strongly in marriage and is not afraid to marry young.

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Bnaira77(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
How old is the boy stepping into the father's shoe love it . Congrats �
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Kinsalat619(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
23 yr old wow.. Wish them all the best
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by harmargedon: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lovely couple, God I’m still waiting
marry me
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lol, it's the comments for me grin These babies are all grown. Congrats to David.
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wishing them the best, but don't do lavish wedding and end up divorced in two years time, let the wise use their heads.
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
You will wait till eternity.
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Shadysen: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
huh?
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nicepoker:
You will wait till eternity.
hi

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
hi
Dem send you?
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by chidiwar(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
saintbillion:
Brooklyn Beckham, the first son of David and Victoria Beckham has tied the knot with Nicola Peltz in a lavish £3million Miami wedding in front of a star-studded guestlist.

Brooklyn, who proposed to Transformers actress Nicola in July 2020, married her on Saturday, April 9.

It was a double ceremony — designed to mark the Catholic faith of Nicola’s mum Claudia and the Judaism of her dad Nelson.
This morning, David Beckham took to Instagram to celebrate his son's union.

He shared photos of him and his sons, including the groom, at the wedding and wished Brooklyn the best in his marriage.
Nicola also took to Instagram in the early hours of today to share photos from her wedding.

Abeg, how old is this Brooklyn??
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/david-beckham-celebrates-son-brooklyn-as-he-weds-nicola-peltz-photos.html
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nicepoker:
Dem send you?
Hope you had a good day? Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hope you had a good day? Stay blessed
true true you don de look for husband. grin

2 Likes

Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Majesty33(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
David Beckham, soon to be grandfather
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
saintbillion:
I don't know ooo. I'm just saying sha. Well if u don't want Righteousness2 then I'm available. I won't beat u ok. I don't encourage domestic vawulence
Lol mad man
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Warmaterial(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
David my guy is about to be a grandfather inside life
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Senomii:

I dunno ☹️☹️ somebody posted that she had died and I've been trying to reach her for almost 4 days now ☹️☹️
yeah I saw that post too, someone posted here on nairaland that she is dead.
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by adonis89(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
See small brooklyn of yesterday
Re: David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos) by engrsyer(m): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
saintbillion:
Righteousness2 is still available na.
She can't stand him, he's too spiritual for her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.