Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? (69360 Views)

I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. / Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Naijasinglegirl: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2015
My kid brother came to me for money. His wallet was lying carelessly on the couch while he went into the toilet. I took advantage of that to investigate if his bankrupt tales were true.  When I unzipped his wallet, I found a dirty 100 naira note and surprisingly, a condom.

Fear gripped me.

He is 17 and already moving about with a condom...and probably having more sex than our parents.

I was dreading a confrontation. The thought of discussing sex with the small rat I once used to pack his shit pained me eh.

“What are you doing with this…this thing?’’ I asked, flinging the condom at him as soon as he came out.

'Thing' cause I couldn’t desecrate my tongue to say the word [CONDOM] to a little boy.

He smiled mischievously and told me he is a BIGBOY.

‘’Apparently, you are broke because you have been spending all your money on condoms. If you are that much of a big boy you should stop coming to me for 1k! In short, if you need money, go and sell your condoms.’’ I said and stormed out of the room.

Later that night, the queen could not sleep. Each time I closed my eyes, an image of an aggressive old woman having sex  with my brother tormented me. I want to tell her to please take it easy on my brother but it's only an imagination.

The following morning, I narrated the incident to a couple of friends.  Five guys among the eight I spoke to told me unlike we ladies, It is perfectly healthy for a guy to have an active sexual life at a young age. If he doesn’t, an accumulation of the spermatozoa abi semen would lead to complications for him in future.  “Each time a guy goes for as long as six months or more without releasing that stuff by 'hook or crook', he would end up nauseous and unstable.” My neighbor had said.

Imagine!

Humans will give any excuse just to commit fornication. This was one of the most outrageous excuse and downright silly thing I have ever heard but what do I know?  Who am I to judge sef? AfteralI  I don’t have a penis... I'm just pissed my little brother may be having sex as I type this.  Does this contradict the saying that God can never give you beyond what you can’t handle?.

Reason I am throwing this question to all penis owners in the house. What is the worst that could happen from staying celibate till marriage?  

http://naijasinglegirl.com/guys-get-in-here/

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by donbrowser(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
"NOTHING", that's the worst that's gonna happen...

227 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2015
Boko haram might kill you anytime!

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Fulaboy(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2015
NSG cool
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by fromnigeria(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Front page after weeks.

Anyways!! Nothing Is Gonna happen.

These lies are the reason young people are deceived into doing something they shouldn't have. Mtcheeeeeewwww

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by winetapper: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2015
dariz why some go for dogs
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by LieDetector(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Still a virgin tho. No form of complication whatsoever.

That's all that would happen.

55 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
My kid brother came to me for money. His wallet was lying carelessly on the couch while he went into the toilet. I took advantage of that to investigate if his bankrupt tales were true.  When I unzipped his wallet, I found a dirty 100 naira note and surprisingly, a condom.

Fear gripped me.

He is 17 and already moving about with a condom...and probably having more sex than our parents.

I was dreading a confrontation. The thought of discussing sex with the small rat I once used to pack his shit pained me eh.

“What are you doing with this…this t h i n g?’’ I asked, flinging the condom at him as soon as he came out.

'Thing' cause I couldn’t desecrate my tongue to say the word [CONDOM] to a little boy.

He smiled mischievously and told me he is a BIGBOY.
‘’Apparently, you are broke because you have been spending all your money on condoms. If you are that much of a big boy you should stop coming to me for 1k! In short, if you need money, go and sell your condoms.’’ I said and stormed out of the room.

Later that night, the queen could not sleep. Each time I closed my eyes, an image of an aggressive old woman having sex  with my brother tormented me. I want to tell her to please take it easy on my brother but it's only an imagination.

The following morning, I narrated the incident to a couple of friends.  Five guys among the eight I spoke to told me unlike we ladies, It is perfectly healthy for a guy to have an active sexual life at a young age. If he doesn’t, an accumulation of the spermatozoa abi semen would lead to complications for him in future.  “Each time a guy goes for as long as six months or more without releasing that stuff by 'hook or crook', he would end up nauseous and unstable.” My neighbor had said.

Imagine!

Humans will give any excuse just to commit fornication. This was one of the most outrageous excuse and downright silly thing I have ever heard but what do I know?  Who am I to judge sef? AfteralI  I don’t have a penis... I’m just pissed my little brother may be having sex as I type this.  Does this contradict the saying that God can never give you beyond what you can’t handle?.

Reason I am throwing this question to all penis owners in the house. What is the worst that could happen from staying celibate till marriage?  

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com 
Don't lay emphasis on the condoms but rather on the sex. If he must have sex let him use condoms to at least prevent unwanted pregnancy and STD's. In fact, you should even encourage him to use condoms since he has started enjoying adult food.

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Omotayor123(f): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Nothing And Actually Nothing!
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2015
what do we feed our ego?
undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2015
Apart from Konji, nothing else.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2015
Hm
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by DonX001: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2015
1. The tiny 'tadpoles' in his sperm will turn to frogs....n start jumping around in his balls. grin
2. It can dry and turn to powder, so whenever he finally cums, na white powder go dey come out for the first few times. shocked shocked
3. His balls can swell and burst, from too much accumulated sperm, especially for those that watch mojo. grin grin

Pick any one of the 3.

213 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Death cry cry cry

It can kill. I remember how I almost died when I went 4 months without _sex shocked shocked shocked
If I had stayed a further 1week without it, I'd be dead by now

Thanks to Raq wink

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by superior1: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2015
Double

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by superior1: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2015
At 17 he is going about with condoms ,he needs some back-hand slaps, his education should be paramount to him at such stage.

I was above 26 when I had my first sexual experience and after being active, I have stayed as much as 2 years off sex. Those claiming near-death-experience for lack of sex need sessions with mountain of fire

273 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by peeparty(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2015
nothing really, it just a lie from the pit of hell to decieve this young ones.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by peeparty(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Death cry cry cry

It can kill. I remember how I almost died when I went 4 months without _sex shocked shocked shocked
If I had stayed a further 1week without it, I'd be dead by now

Thanks to Raq wink
blud ur own na only 4 months!!!

guy aint easy mhn
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Don't lay emphasis on the condoms but rather on the sex. If he must have sex let him use condoms to at least prevent unwanted pregnancy and STD's. In fact, you should even encourage him to use condoms since he has started enjoying adult food.

i agree with you, when i was about to enter uni, my old man called me for some grown up talk. he did not tell me not to have sex, his advices were

1) do not promise any girl marriage
2) always wear a condom, (he is a doc by the way, so he have seen loads of cases).
3) dont bother coming back home with anything less than 2:1

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by kristen12(f): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Nothing .
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2015
OP as for your question, nothing happens,

his brain wont go mushy
his diick wont shrink
he wont have cancer of balls

his right hand may grow muscular though as a result of frequent wanking, and his soaps and creams may finish earlier than expected grin

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by rawtouch: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2015
The worst will happen when even his sweat can get a gal pregnant, or he resorts to gettn it by force

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2015
sinestro24:

i agree with you, when i was about to enter uni, my old man called me for some grown up talk. he did not tell me not to have sex, his advices were

1) do not promise any girl marriage
2) always wear a condom, (he is a doc by the way, so he have seen loads of cases).
3) dont bother coming back home with anything less than 2:1
yes, if they must have sex they better use some protections.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by naijaboiy: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2015
Nothing will happen.

But does it mean one can't have sex again? undecided

I know Op is not Married and I also know she's not a virgin so what are we talking about here?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Funjosh(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Nothing will happen to him if he didnt have sex till marriage. But definately he will have wet dream anyday just to release those acumaltions so they wont explode grin

You should be happy he is even using condom self cos if he catch any disease at that age you will cry for him lipsrsealed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Funjosh(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2015
sinestro24:
OP as for your question, nothing happens,

his brain wont go mushy
his diick wont shrink
he wont have cancer of balls

his right hand may grow muscular though as a result of frequent wanking, and his soaps and creams may finish earlier than expected grin

what if he is a left handed person

15 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Funjosh:

what if he is a left handed person

like you? grin grin

is you left hand not bigger than your right hand cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
sinestro24:

like you? grin grin

is you left hand not bigger than your right hand cheesy

are you left handed? your moniker sounds leftish

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

are you left handed? your moniker sounds leftish

sinestro sounds leftish lol

nope i am right handed
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
anyway. nothing bad will happen OP.

but I would say a guy who is able to resist will reap a very rich harvest in other areas of life, later on

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
sinestro24:

sinestro sounds leftish lol

nope i am right handed

yeah "sinister" means left in Latin

where did you get it from? Whenever you mention me I always read it slowly in my head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.