Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos (80183 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah At The Academy Private Reception / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Zeinymira(f): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mrtaye:

Ok the elder is more conservative
Yup, and Meraiah has been trying to post this sort of pictures since her teen years but her mom was always in the comment section. She's 22 now...so
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by simpleseyi: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
siofra:
Wow!

She has a beautiful body. The type the Kardashians will risk their life and thousands of dollars for.

The Kardashians are rich professional prostitutes, is that this girl's life ambition?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by ThatsONYI: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Darkseidxx:
I wan doke this babe so bad
My preek dn rise finish

shocked

Sir, are you okay? Why disgracing me in public cry ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by MedicH: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
i can only imagine how thy use sandpaper shave this vagina... na this type i de like. shaved till it shines like bottle. this girl is hot hot ahh see bwess. e be like droopy paw paw.. she is beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by ikorodureporta: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Darkseidxx:
I wan doke this babe so bad
My preek dn rise finish
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by ikorodureporta: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Una no post the back view here... .I see that one online too

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Ogaga87(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
dollynnn:
"Na wa o"cheesy
Daughter don dey do pass her mother

Lol... They always say children should do more than their parents.. But this is quit absurd from the daughter.. I've learnt one thing in this life.. I can only be the best I chose to be.. If you are capable of keeping your discipline, your associates are the ones that can bring you the embarrassment you've always run away from..

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by KosiGee(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
luminouz:
Na real Wa!!! grin

She is cute thou

Cute??

She’s hot. She’s fire.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Iamicekid(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Excelloque:

She's not supposed to take a picture with her swimsuit or bikini or whatever it's called and share same with the whole world

And who created that rule or law
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Starzo: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Good greif,you guys are completely backwards for 2022, I regret being a Nigerian at times
Nigeria regrets having you as a citizen
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by lomprico(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iamicekid:
Some of the comments above are just dumb, what was she suppose to wear to swim in a pool undecided

I wonder o, maybe pyjamas
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Iamicekid(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ladecego:

Shut up!!
Swim in a pool and go home! Why share the pictures to the whole world? Is that one also part of swimming in a pool?

And how is what she decided to do with her life ur problem
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by lomprico(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Btw, is she still a virgin this one wey she don dey wear bikini at a young age

She is 22. He mother married at 18. She is old enough.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by seyz91(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
cheesy
LesbianBoy:
Is it not funny that ladies will wear bikini with confidence outside, but will be doing "shy shy" if you see them on pant and bra

No be juju be that? grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by yommen: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iamicekid:
Some of the comments above are just dumb, what was she suppose to wear to swim in a pool undecided

Did she have to post nude pictures of herself? Her mum is obviously not also impressed.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Truvelisback(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Btw, is she still a virgin this one wey she don dey wear bikini at a young age
Does She look like a virgin to u? A girl wey don fvck Prick nai u dey ask.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Iamicekid(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
nedekid:

Bros, that is tongs she is wearing, with tiny undersized bra.
Look am well well. If you dive in a pool like that, I assure you that you will come up naked.
Which proper naija parent will want to see their daughter dressed up as a sex object?
Even if it is pool side, oga she is indecently dressed.
Ofcourse as men we like to see other people's daughters dressed like that, but not ours.

Indecently dressed in a pool, what if u now go to the beach in Dubai wey be Muslim country ooo, not to even talk of USA or uk so make dem no feel themselves again cause of how u people in 9ja thinks abi, and please don’t give me the excuse of we are in 9ja cause that the same mentality that still have us back where we are now
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Iamicekid(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Gglorious:

It's not about what she's wearing to swim, it's about posting it for the entire world to see. The internet never forget, use it wisely

Forget what, 9ja and backward thinking mentality is she naked, go other countries and see how they dress to the pool and beach and put it on the internet, and don’t bring me that this is 9ja mentality pls
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Iamicekid(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
tonididdy:

I hope your daughter posts a photo like this on her WhatsApp status and you will smile about it? undecided

There are many choices of swimwear in the market but she chose the one with more ropes and less fabric.

Kwantinu

As long as she ain’t naked, she is at the beach or the pool I don’t give 2fucks

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Iamicekid(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
yommen:

Did she have to post nude pictures of herself? Her mum is obviously not also impressed.

How do u people even pass in school, bikin is nude, do u people even think or have ever travel pass the shores of 9ja, even if u haven’t it doesn’t mean u should have this dumb kind of thinking.. as long as she is at the pool or at the beach she is within her right to snap or post to any internet, at the end of the day it’s her life…

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Starzo:

Nigeria regrets having you as a citizen
LoL.....great,majority don't even wanna rep for this shithole in the first place
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Starzo: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL.....great,majority don't even wanna rep for this shithole in the first place
good riddance
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by densiks: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nothing special,many average females her age look similar or even much better.

it just shows how morally flawed she is and the future will get worse and like they say, you cannot hide a pregnancy for too long and an apple does not fall far from its tree.

It is unfortunate.

Again Na Wa o is an understatement!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Godjone(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omo see kpekus

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Flamemignon1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Starzo:

good riddance
To bad rubbish
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by tonididdy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iamicekid:

As long as she ain’t naked, she is at the beach or the pool I don’t give 2fucks
Ok so this girl is not naked to you like this?
Well I can't wait to see your daughters unclothedness, please tag me when she posts
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by nedekid: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iamicekid:

Indecently dressed in a pool, what if u now go to the beach in Dubai wey be Muslim country ooo, not to even talk of USA or uk so make dem no feel themselves again cause of how u people in 9ja thinks abi, and please don’t give me the excuse of we are in 9ja cause that the same mentality that still have us back where we are now
Ok. I am not arguing with you. You are right.
Only question I will ask, do you have a teen daughter?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Tripitaka: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iamicekid:

Does the picture show her swimming? Or are you insinuating there's a dress code for poolside pictures?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Toks2008(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You dey fo nii?

Mo fo o! Nah my spec be that o.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Sirqt5(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
she got boob job . she no fine without makeup sef . ugly fake girl
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by Kipit100: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
i hate bikinis..it's never allow one to see the thing
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos by BigDawsNet: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Toks2008:

Mo fo o! Nah my spec be that o.

Iyanu a Sele..
Trust God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.