Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

From Lagos To Benin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Lagos To Benin. (1152 Views)

Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Lagos To Benin. by Truvelisback(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good day, fellas. I shall be moving to Benin City from Lagos. I haven't lived in Benin before but i have been going tru Benin while travelling to Delta State. So, i want to know what's up before getting there. If u are in Benin or have been there, let me know what's up.
Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ask killmods to help you with information about Benin

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ask killmods to help you with information about Benin
Why callest thou me
Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
killmods:

Why callest thou me
Because I know you to be a Benin boy that can guide the op

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Candidlady: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mr "when I use to be a factory worker" hope you are leaving Lagos to Benin for better things!

Heard guys in Benin are STUNCHED (word of a friend) not like Lagos where too many yoorubas, all they do is shout and shout but would never draw weapons(terrible artist)! cheesy just be careful ihate you no mean make iwish you death!

May Allah be with you

And please stay outta anything illegal

Yours sincerely
Candid

2 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by slawormiir: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Benin is not a difficult place to stay son..

But we have no industry or company were you can work..
You just need to be street wise to survive

Things are so expensive here...including transportation
Some part of Benin city is even worse...like sapele road and edpa (opposite uniben main gate)..

And nor waka anyhow for night because Edo boys sabi disarm....ogbe, Ekosodin and upper boys nor get joy..

Anyway...if you come sha just halla me make we dey together...but you must be willing to tolerate smoke environment because I be smoker
Truvelisback:
Alright. How much do u think it would travelling from Lagos to Benin or from Benin to Lagos?
Ogbeni...me nor dey travel go Lagos like that...the last time I enter Lagos was in 2018...na so so abuja I dey enter...from Benin to abuja with God is good motor na about 12,000 naira

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
The first person u should consult is Slawormiir the number 1 Benin boy! If u guys meet, Don't smoke his Igbo oo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I shall be moving to Benin City from Lagos. I haven't lived in Benin before but i have been going tru Benin while travelling to Delta State. So, i want to know what's up before getting there. If u are in Benin or have been there, let me know what's up.
What are u going to do there? Wait u want relocate abi u get business to run? Anyway nothing special u need to know. We welcome strangers to a fault and just be urself but no do pass urself or go dey assume. Just relate with men equally. U get u nor get e no matter but u go try dey where stubborn boys no much. But if u find urself there just pally every and spread love when u can. E go favour u for front. The town sweet when u get money otherwise stay where u dey. Then the girls na bomb na u the user go determine how u want use am to ur advantage or disadvantage grin

2 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Meaning you can recruit OP into the 'bombing' industry??
Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Because I know you to be a Benin boy that can guide the op

Lol cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Cardealer2021(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Fairandlovely(f): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
U'll definitely love it when u come,, in Benin we do tinx slow nd steady unlike lasgidi.
Tinx were cheap in Benin if nt 4 d present economic situation. Like what slawormir posted, no much industry here except for cocacola,guiness,7up nd mouka foam. Benin is okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Some part of Benin city is even worse...like sapele road and edpa (opposite uniben main gate)..

And nor waka anyhow for night because Edo boys sabi disarm....ogbe, Ekosodin and upper boys nor get joy..

Anyway...if you come sha just halla me make dey together...but you must be willing to tolerate smoke environment because I be smoker

Damn....
Yo bruv
Don’t hide information from him

Yo op
When you get here, if you see people running, run

If you see people beating a thief, no join oh, when he gets released he’ll locate all of you one by one and machete y’all

If confra boys dey fight, hide under your bed

Inna this place, no go toast girl any how oh

Inna this place, if your landlady seduce you, no reject her oh ( e get why )

Inna this place vigilantee get mouth pass police, if you get any issue, enter vigilantee office

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Truvelisback(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:
Mr "when I use to be a factory worker" hope you are leaving Lagos to Benin for better things!

Heard guys in Benin are STUNCHED (word of a friend) not like Lagos where too many yoorubas, all they do is shout and shout but would never draw weapons(terrible artist)! cheesy just be careful ihate you no mean make iwish you death!

May Allah be with you

And please stay outta anything illegal

Yours sincerely
Candid
And also be with u.

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by BigRocky: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Small pikin no dey Benin.
Fresh and fine girls full Benin(just arm yourself with confidence)
No Waka for night.

House rent no cost for Benin
Ogida market and new Benin market women no get joy o
Price with sence.

Better light no dey but phone no dey off.

Watch your environment and blend.

If injews war dey,hide under ur bed.

Oba gha tor kpere
Ise.

3 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Truvelisback(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
killmods:

What are u going to do there? Wait u want relocate abi u get business to run? Anyway nothing special u need to know. We welcome strangers to a fault and just be urself but no do pass urself or go dey assume. Just relate with men equally. U get u nor get e no matter but u go try dey where stubborn boys no much. But if u find urself there just pally every and spread love when u can. E go favour u for front. The town sweet when u get money otherwise stay where u dey. Then the girls na bomb na u the user go determine how u want use am to ur advantage or disadvantage grin
Alright, na for better reason i dey go there for. I be Ghetto guy, so i know as e dey go.
Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Truvelisback(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Anyway...if you come sha just halla me make we dey together...but you must be willing to tolerate smoke environment because I be smoker
Alright. How much do u think it would cost travelling from Lagos to Benin or from Benin to Lagos?
Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Alright, na for better reason i dey go there for. I be Ghetto guy, so i know as e dey go.
As e dey go for Benin no be as e dey go for Lagos. I have told u. U do anyhow u see anyhow. Respect urself. See. One time back then we get one outside local bar we dey always relax for Saturday mornings. E get some Yoruba guys when just enter the next compound (trailer drivers). I done forget how the problem start but i know say them get problem with one epa but before u know this Yoruba drivers done dey break bottles for dem own heads they chant nonsense they make mouth say dem na yoruba this and that them get power.. whether dem dey expect say we go run or wetin..Them nor know say we just dey pardon them because elderly people dey there but that nonsense of breaking bottles on his head and chanting come dey praise himself join in the presence of those epa when make us no touch was the reason we now played them like football. We beat them till the jazz run leave thier body... I personally face the loudest one. One single strength I come find say no dey him body. All na noise.. I dey beat am him still dey make him noise grin
So if u like claim Noah for street u go know why people dey give Benin boys chance after u collect wotowoto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Truvelisback(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
killmods:

As e dey go for Benin no be as e dey go for Lagos. I have told u. U do anyhow u see anyhow. Respect urself. See. One time back then we get one outside local bar we dey always relax for Saturday mornings. E get some Yoruba guys when just enter the next compound (trailer drivers). I done forget how the problem start but i know say them get problem with one epa but before u know this Yoruba drivers done dey break bottles for dem own heads they chant nonsense they make mouth say dem na yoruba this and that them get power.. whether dem dey expect say we go run or wetin..Them nor know say we just dey pardon them because elderly people dey there but that nonsense of breaking bottles on his head and chanting come dey praise himself join in the presence of those epa when make us no touch was the reason we now played them like football. We beat them till the jazz run leave thier body... I personally face the loudest one. One single strength I come find say no dey him body. All na noise.. I dey beat am him still dey make him noise grin
So if u like claim Noah for street u go know why people dey give Benin boys chance after u collect wotowoto
U Funny. grin
Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
U Funny. grin
No be lie oo we use bottles play band for their head till em open. Dey there na. No go dey show urself
Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Truvelisback(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
killmods:

No be lie oo we use bottles play band for their head till em open. Dey there na. No go dey show urself
River dey that side?
Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
River dey that side?
Yes.. Why u ask?
Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Truvelisback(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
killmods:

Yes.. Why u ask?
I ask because when i dey come from Delta State to Lagos, i no notice anything like that when our bus pass tru Edo and Benin City. Anyway, no problem. I just be guy wey like to swim for river once in awhile.
Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
I ask because when i dey come from Delta State to Lagos, i no notice anything like that when our bus pass tru Edo and Benin City. Anyway, no problem. I just be guy wey like to swim for river once in awhile.
River plenty na but if u want swim ask first oo

2 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Truvelisback(m): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
killmods:
River plenty na but if u want swim ask first oo
Wetin make?
Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Wetin make?
No be all river u dey swim.. some na only for the gods. U fit no come out again

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Medianna(f): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
I'm not sure l will ever like Benin.

Somebody cannot walk around in the night in peace.

One mama in house small kiosk in her house can use your money to build mansion

Price of goods are too expensive. The boys are too lazy

But tp fare and houses are relatively cheap.

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Truvelisback(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
killmods:

I be god too. Na Delta man i be.
Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
I be god too. Na Delta man i be.
Why do I feel u will get into lots of trouble there grin U stubborn abi? If u like be militant for creek once u step on the red soil pls RESPECT URSELF. I no talk pass like this oo

2 Likes

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Truvelisback(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
killmods:

Why do I feel u will get into lots of trouble there grin U stubborn abi? If u like be militant for creek once u step on the red soil pls RESPECT URSELF. I no talk pass like this oo
Alright, Bro. No problem.

1 Like

Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Truvelisback(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
killmods:

I dey welu area for Benin. U know there?
Re: From Lagos To Benin. by Sanmel(f): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. Like mimikpo river

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Florida Couple Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven. (Picture) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids / What Is Something That Once You Start, You Can Not Stop It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.