Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids (1157 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids by johnsonadewole: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRe_l6ZT8MQ

The video of a Nigerian man proposing to his wife after many years of marriage has gone viral on TikTok. Evangelist Prophet Elijah decided to give a ring to his wife despite the fact that they already have five children.

In the viral video, the man of God knelt down as his wife entered their room. It was a surprise for her as she never expected such a thing. She first burst out smiling in a lovely way before she stretched her left hand for the ring.

Why did he propose now? It is not yet known why Prophet Elijah is proposing to his wife after many years. But a caption on the video reads: "Mek una see oo!! Papa proposing to mama this early morning, after having 5 kids already. Wahala no d finish ooo."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids by awosejo1955: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
This is good and commendable.. its good to Appreciate your wife when you are happy with her performances and Actions cos its a way to keep her doing it well and even better..

I actually plan topping up on my wife cos She is trying well, all courtesy of Understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids by maryamabba: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
It's so Beautiful. It's very important to always assure your partner how much you still love them. It strengthens the bond and connection between you two.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids by virginprincess(f): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
After a whole five children ,this one nor dey sweet abeg,when you don see everything finish na you know say you go propose,mtcheeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
virginprincess:
After a whole five children ,this one nor dey sweet abeg,when you don see everything finish na you know say you go propose,mtcheeeeeew.

Her facial expressions doesn't support your assertion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids by virginprincess(f): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Her facial expressions doesn't support your assertion.
That is her own,as for me i can never rejoice over such a proposal.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids by dominique(f): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
They're already married, he's only proposing to her all over again. Some couoles renew their vows on every anniversary
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids by Mercury12(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
See papa bomboy and mama bomboy forming Romeo and Juliet grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids by browndre: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
I am for happy them. But as for me;

No virginity, no marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids by aylive02(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bad belle with broken home no go like this
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids by Kriss216: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
virginprincess:
That is her own,as for me i can never rejoice over such a proposal.
You no dey ever rejoice for good things...na only evil things you dey rejoice for. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yuck
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids by detectivejones: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Which one is 'Evangelist Prophet' again?undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Wife Who Has Given Him 5 Kids by JOACHINpedro: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
virginprincess:
Shey you dey whine me. That's his wife not a baby mama

(1) (Reply)

Happy Women's Day To All My Female Fans On Nairaland (pics) / How I Naturally Cured My Weak Erection And Premature Ejaculation. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.