Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? (2002 Views)

How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Newton2024: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
It is now very obvious that most men/ guys here on NL and beyond are fond of insulting, bashing and speaking ills about women!

What did women do to deserve all this hate speech, insults and humiliation?

Some guys even go as far as asking what do women have to offer apart from over used pussy? Can you imagine that!!

I am calling you guys out to state your reasons why you feel women don't deserve respect and love especially GooodhardDick
My sister, to say the truth, in real life, Nigeria to ladies are too cheap. What caused this is what I don't know.

Even in countries fighting war and have lost millions of men, the ladies over there are not this cheap.
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by GooodHardDick: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
@Op apart from your Over used cooch!e what else can you offer a man...
I wan check something

Comrade.

Watch how she'll avoid this question like plague and then insult you.
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Theboy21: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Newton2024: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
SilentQueen:
I see no reason! All is see is bitter men
[/s] When something is of high value, you don't need to try a lot to convince people before they know it is of high value. To be sincere, I am not happy with it how Nigeria ladies have rendered themselves extraordinarily cheap.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Blunttruth: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
It is now very obvious that most men/ guys here on NL and beyond are fond of insulting, bashing and speaking ills about women!

Some guys even go as far as asking what do women have to offer apart from over used pussy? Can you imagine that!!

I am calling you guys out to state your reasons why you feel women don't deserve respect and love especially GooodhardDick
I don't, I am one of the exception.i say it as it is, respectfully.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nyascobar1414: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Comrade.
Watch how she'll avoid this question like plague and then insult you.
Her conscience is eating her up.
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
One of the why why i penalty folks with my hail shoe Damn
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
@Op apart from your Over used cooch!e what else can you offer a man...
I wan check something
I know it's of no use answering you guys cos you all are mentally messed up

But to Women are naturally known as support, source of encouragement to men that's why you see most successful men do praise and appreciate their women, mother's for being there for them!

Women showers love, affection, intimacy , that's why women are joy giver! When a man find a good woman he will be happy forever

Women are companion's
Women just like your mother, wife are loving, tender creature who nurture, protect, care, sacrifice for you!

I mean for God sake if not for anything but for your mother's sake show respect to women!
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Foodforthought: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:

Are you any better? You create threads to broke shame and insult men. All of you are the same!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by bashuayi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Op don't mind them joo grin

Let's be sincere with ourselves
Op!!! Be sincere. Are you a Good woman..don't lie
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by bashuayi(m): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
okoroemeka:
so leisure and procreation is not reason enough to like and appreciate women,what else do you want from them?,are they magicians to pull rabbits from the hat?I think the stress and bad economic situation in Nigeria is making many men to transfer aggression to women,is it by force to dislike women,if you don't like them and don't want to spend on them that's ok,but there are others that like them and will spend in them,it is not your money,not your dick and not your concern,

Okoro will you keep quite
Useless dumb SIMP
Your eyes go soon clear
Body go tell you MF
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
bashuayi:
Op don't mind them joo grin

Let's be sincere with ourselves
Op!!! Be sincere. Are you a Good woman..don't lie
Go n sleep joor,birds of same feather

You all will perish together
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by bashuayi(m): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
Go n sleep joor,birds of same feather

You all will perish together
Op in severe pain. Las Las you go alright

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nyascobar1414: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:

But to Women are naturally known as support, source of encouragement to men that's why you see most successful men do praise and appreciate their women, mother's for being there for them!

Women showers love, affection, intimacy , that's why women are joy giver! When a man find a good woman he will be happy forever

Women are companion's
Women just like your mother, wife are loving, tender creature who nurture, protect, care, sacrifice for you!

I mean for God sake if not for anything but for your mother's sake show respect to women!

my question was, apart from your overused cooch!e what else can you offer a man.. Stop giving a whole lotta shii writeup

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:31am On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:

My dear u don't have to wonder that's what they do here, they act like they don't have mother's or sisters, that's y when I see any thread concerning bashing I just read and pass the one I wan answer I go answer. At the end of the day after insulting their mothers and sisters they will go offline and bounce back to these same women.social media will always remain social media. So no need for u to dey worry let them be forming hard guys here whatever u see just read and pass.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Cousin9999: 1:12am On Apr 12, 2022
1. Males feel entitled. Like a spoiled child, if they hear "no," they throw a tantrum.

2. Women are tired. It's a new era where women are matching men's dirtbag energy with some ruthless golddigging. It's f***ed, but it's a direct response to things men do.

3. Pollution from American and oyinbo culture, specifically, male rhetoric and thot culture.

4. It's an industry. Lots of losers make money off indoctrinating uneducated males with no confidence, and stroking their ego with misogynist babble.

5. The most ratchet people are some of the most visible online. This is in part because they're not very productive and they have an almost pathological need to yammer on.

6. Trolling and spam marketing are an industry. It's used heavily by broke, dūmb, and/or borderline criminal people.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by stacyadams: 1:17am On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:

Women are companion's

Support source of encouragement kiiiiiiiiiiii u there.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by stacyadams: 1:19am On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:

when all Nigerian girls are doing hook up. And hook down...how will u people be respected kwanu..
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Slynation(m): 1:49am On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:

Women are companion's

This is a clear description of a virtuous woman...But most women of this era are parasites who are out to feasts on men, so stop calling people's Mothers, back then most were submissive and supportive & married out of love...!! But this days, the reverse is the case...

Although, most ladies are trying quite alright, but the percentage of oloshoism this days is quite alarming to the extent sex has become the cheapest commodity in town...!!

You need to see what your genders are doing in hotels on daily basis all because of common 2K or 5K...But will I blame them?? No...!! But do they have a choice?? Yes

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by kelspinall(m): 2:23am On Apr 12, 2022
maybe the breakfast their ex serve them never digest wella

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by okoroemeka(m): 4:09am On Apr 12, 2022
bashuayi:

Okoro will you keep quite
Useless dumb SIMP
Your eyes go soon clear
Body go tell you MF
stop painting women black after all we men are part of the problem,I know things have deteriorated but all of them cannot be that bad ,and do you think there is anything yet that is new my eyes has not seen about women,pls don't make me laugh I am not a kid like you,you can still say your mind but don't insult people,no need for that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

my question was, apart from your overused cooch!e what else can you offer a man.. Stop giving a whole lotta shii writeup
shut up be online forming hard guy, alpha male or wannabe redpillars but offline you nothing but a mummy's boy

Go answer your mommy! boy grin
Bastard child
Rubbish
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
My dear u don't have to wonder that's what they do here, they act like they don't have mother's or sisters, that's y when I see any thread concerning bashing I just read and pass the one I wan answer I go answer. At the end of the day after insulting their mothers and sisters they will go offline and bounce back to these same women.social media will always remain social media. So no need for u to dey worry let them be forming hard guys here whatever u see just read and pass.
Bae!!! I can't overlook it anymore, they are everywhere here forming rubbish online and some gullible guys are learning this for real...

Well what you said is true tho
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:
Bae!!! I can't overlook it anymore, they are everywhere here forming rubbish online and some gullible guys are learning this for real...

Yes pls no dey worry urself or stress your head with their matter. Let them continue their stupidity
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by advanceDNA: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:

You are genuinely worried?? Why??
How will it affect you or other good women treating their man good??
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Yes pls no dey worry urself or stress your head with their matter. Let them continue their stupidity
Alright love grin
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

You are genuinely worried?? Why??
How will it affect you or other good women treating their man good??
It will affect/ influence other good men treating their women good.

Anyways continue
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Cardealer2021(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nigerian women...make una dey try make una relationships give and take....
Don’t give only the body nature gave you freely and still make it look like you did him a huge favour...he also contributed his own body

If he buy you iphone 12
Buy him PS4

If he buy u Brazilian wig
Get him a TM shirt or wrist watch as well...

Ask him about investments
Know about money making things that will add value to your man or help him save...

When you decide to cheat on him since it’s possible one of your ex can crayfish back into your DM ...he will never come and collect his iphone...becos your PS4 is sitting in his sitting room...and he will never say you only came with used a body.....because you are more than just a body .....

But Nigerian girls of nowadays
Collect, collect,collect
Tueh!!!
Sorry to say bro but you don't understand relationship. cry
Accepting gift from your lover will automatically make you in a cage or toxic relationship. tongue
Just imagine girl buy you ps5 the day she see you with another girl, she don rush come take her game back. grin
Abi no be girls when go manage sub you once.
Go later tell the whole world say na she dey feed you when you never get money? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by advanceDNA: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:
It will affect/ influence other good men treating their women good.

Anyways continue

Guys are marrying every Saturday, even sunday seff...I’m just telling you you don’t need to worry.

.a good man knows he should care for his good woman...
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by advanceDNA: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Sorry to say bro but you don't understand relationship. cry
Accepting gift from your lover will automatically make you in a cage or toxic relationship. tongue
Just imagine girl buy you ps5 the day she see you with another girl, she don rush come take her game back. grin
Abi no be girls when go manage sub you once.
Go later tell the whole world say na she dey feed you when you never get money? undecided

There’s no relationship where both parties invest in each other ends with one person feeling unnecessarily exploited....quote me any where ....
You want come collect PS5...my iphone 12 no dey your hand?? How now??

The solution to men not looking down on women is for women to be more invested in relationships...na collect, collect, collect dey make men say women have nothing to offer...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Guys are marrying every Saturday, even sunday seff...I’m just telling you you don’t need to worry.

.a good man knows he should care for his good woman...
okay o
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nyascobar1414: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:
shut up be online forming hard guy, alpha male or wannabe redpillars but offline you nothing but a mummy's boy

Go answer your mommy! boy grin
Bastard child
Rubbish

So In all this,you have been able to convince and not confuse me that apart from your slacked and sm£lly yeast Infested cooch!e given to you freely by nature you have nothing to offer a man..

What a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things That Makes Everyman Happy / Guys Can U eat Cornflakes In Front Of Babe? / .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.