Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) (28226 Views)

Bitcoiner Implants Lightning Chip To Make BTC Payments By Hand (Pix) / UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Golan007: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ufelli:
Righteousness about to go crazy grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by john633(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
The end is here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by officialwdhtv: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
666?

2 Likes

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Dannybammz: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by rex21: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Science!
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Bmaster(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
How 'bout receiving ?

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Antichrist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by MITCHELL96: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
The world is already ending... I have watch so many movies that deal with reality... I miss (SEE)

Ogbeni!

This does not have to do with the world ending man!

So, we should be living like we're still in the 1800's ? undecided
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by OtemAtum: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
hmm
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by WIREMIND: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hmm, na to dey cut person hand remain
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Chai, if this comes to 9Ja na ppl hands dem go dey thief now oooo
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by lecowas: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hand wey no get money, wave am till thy kingdom come, e no go pay
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by code9(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Uprightness, Cigar don land o. It's time to smoke it loud with your sermons grin grin
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by ivolt: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
5G causes Corona crew.
It is time for another end time campaign grin grin grin
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Cmanforall:
Fast thinkers

Hope it doesn't come to be in Nigeria, before amputation will be the new form of snatching/robbery
Whatever happens, the trenches will always find a way to cut through it.
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Sniper04(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Uprightness100:
Nothing is being hidden anymore!
They know it's almost time and they putting it all out in our Faces.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Behold the Mark of the Beast technology live!!

The RAPTURE is anymoment, any second, Anyday.
I take GOD beg u. Repent from all your sins and Surrender to JESUS Christ so as to escape what is about to hit the earth.
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by efosb(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Righteousness and crew
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Killermamba: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/news/new-microchip-implant-lets-you-26687913

E don show mark of the beast 666.
Get ready guys, una go soon know say righteousness was right all along

6 Likes

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by karmaolu1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Again?

1 Like

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Winters23: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Uprightness100:

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

This is a test run of the Mark of the Beast System.

I take GOD beg u. Repent from all your sins and Surrender to JESUS Christ so as to escape what is about to hit the earth.
[/s]
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Princeton92(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
How come you're late cause I presume 2centuries ago maybe you would've preached against handsets just like the one you're using now.
Understand that the world is evolving and also technology works wonders but it all depends on how we place our Christian-dom in it to favour us selfish men!

Uprightness100:
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by suffering: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
My phone can already do it so no time.
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Victerica(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
The kingdom of God is at hand!

God is here with us!

2 Likes

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
AMGBoss:
undecided

Jeez..I thought my screen cracked.
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by themanderon: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
The time is almost ticking to midnight. The new world order is almost upon us. Prepare yourself!!! Let him that hath an ear hear what the spirit is saying, but children of disobedience and destruction will never listen till its too late.

3 Likes

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
That's true, Jesus will take us home soon.

Lets wait for him, this month and next month, The signs abound.

The Passover is on April 16th to 23rd or May 15th - 17th, high watch dates.

Joseph Tomb was disturbed, if I recall on palm Sunday, and the Israelite had to take his body as they left Egypt, we could literally be very close within some days for rapture.

Victerica:
The kingdom of God is at hand!

God is here with us!

1 Like

Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by AMGBoss(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
cheesy
Jeromejnr:

Jeez..I thought my screen cracked.
Re: New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) by Parkleader: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
time0a:
Behold the mark of the Beast

Even the phone and internet is devils technology, don't be a hypocrite and stop using it immediately undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. / Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) / If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.