Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months (99064 Views)

All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within A Space Of 5 Months. / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by capnies: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=luminouz post=111864337]

Wow...

You even cursed someone in Jesus's name?
All because he has an opinion different from yours?
What kinda God grants such prayers!!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR OBSERVATION GOD DOES NOT AMSWER SUCH PRAYERS
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
achimendy:
I think Some people just have that beating/insulting habit in them, whether you provoke them or not. Be it a man or a woman.

Good. We're clear.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by tradepunter: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2022
SilentQueen:
Dear women pls for the sake of your children or family members who loves you...pls stay away from an abusive relationship cry so you don't end up dead!!!

Plus I think they should change that wedding vows from For better for worse to For better For best undecided
Yes so couples won't be seeing marriage as a do or die affairs

Dead men tell no tales cry

It's a sad situation.... I broke up with my ex because to her I wasn't ready just because I shifted proposed wedding by a month.

Now she's married with a kid and guess what? The man is abusing her.

When her friends got across to me they made all these known to me and wanted me to use my security leverage.

I just jejely told them when she was irrational and all crazy they never talked sense into her head.

Gave them advice to take the matter to the police because it's a domestic issue and it's outside my jurisdiction..

When her ass was was been mugged I moved earth to tackle the matter swiftly..

Now there is nothing much I can do...

Ladies if you find a good man keep him, as long he's honest and works hard...

Money comes and goes, stick with him and never use sex as a form of support
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by maasoap(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Keyword here is some...if All religious folks acted the same under religion, then we would say religion is to blame. However, there are non-religious individuals out there who made similar 'mistake' this woman made. Do we also blame religion in those cases? undecided

She was a 42-year-old capable individual who made the choice to remain in a toxic marriage. And not only that she raised her children in the same home, watching on as their heads were filled with abuse to scar them psychologically, probably for life. She wasn't forced or chained by anyone, so why is she not to be held responsible for the part she played in letting the abuse go on until the end? undecided

She left for her parent's house, the husband still went there with the pastors (brainwashers) since they understood that she was one of those people brainwashed. As far as religion played its part in all this, I'm not leaving religion out of it.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
maasoap:
She left for her parent's house, the husband still went there with the pastors (brainwashers) since they understood that she was one of those people brainwashed. As far as religion played its part in all this, I'm not leaving religion out of it.
And I chose to hold victims who were prewarned by Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago, responsible for ignoring what is commonsense. Religion is like blanket excuse that can pretty much applied to all. I refuse to accept such as an excuse. undecided
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by DavidRoT: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
The word that wield the most significant singular effect and consequence in marriage is “submission “ as in “Wives Submit to your husbands as unto the Lord” Ephesian5.
This word is so powerful and no one as ever dare to dig into the meaning of the word and whether such word is appropriate to describe the marriage relationship between a man and a woman
I investigate that word “submit” and detailed it’s meaning
https://rayofthought.com/an-investigation-of-the-epistemic-utility-of-the-word-submit-as-used-in-the-bible-to-talk-about-marriage-david-antia/
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by johnsonsellen: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sad to hear about it's completely wrong with them. Let's pray to God.

DGme

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.