Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months (99078 Views)

All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within A Space Of 5 Months. / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Shadysen: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Palema007:
Does she have to keep walking everyday? Are you saying all Men are animals who beat their women?

I don't understand this your logic oooo.
you quoted the wrong person.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by nairaman66(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Didn't u see the trash he typed?? There's no level of offence that should make u hit or beat up your wife or gf to death, she is a woman for Christ sake and u are stronger than her u can't compare your strength to that of a woman, so y beat or hit her to the extent of her dying, they are better ways to punish a woman other than hitting her. Since he is in support of voilent men may his sister's and future daughters marry the likes of osinachies husband, simple!!!

You are maybe 17-19 years. Wait until you get to your twenties and display this kind of bad mouth attitude in public. You wouldn’t need to get married before someone will give you a resounding slap to reset your brain.

16 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Shadysen:
you quoted the wrong person.
No, I didn't. You commanded someone to shut up and asked if she would be walking everyday.

Then I ask, does that mean if she walks away from one abusive partner,she would definitely keep meeting abusive partners everyday? By your analogy. Are you saying all Nigerian Men are abusive partners whom she will keep walking from everyday?

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Palema007:
No, I didn't. You commanded someone to shut up and asked if she would be walking everyday.

Then I ask, does that mean if she walks away from one abusive partner,she would definitely keep meeting abusive partners everyday? By your analogy. Are you saying all Nigerian Men are abusive partners whom she will keep walking from everyday?

If they are the ones doing the generalisations, they are right.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Yewandequeen(f): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Shadysen:
shut up,can u walk away everyday?
i would have replied you but your Rudeness will make me ignore you.

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

If they are the ones doing the generalisations, they are right.
Do these guys think before posting a comment? Aside being insulting, he ended up shooting himself in the foot all because he wants to defend what is not. Imagine?

The hypocrisy! Now he definitely lost his fingers when he realized he has roasted his kind.

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by lusid: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ladies if any man insults you in a relationship please dump him without looking back, don’t wait till he starts hitting you
i will soon break your head

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Yewandequeen(f): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Why can't the woman walk away too?
Why can't the woman make peace too,why must the woman continuously abuse the man verbally? undecided
walking away works for both parties. Am I missing something here or your response is personal? No where was it stated that she verbally abuses the man. Generally speaking, it's not even until the woman is verbally abusive before she gets hits. Haven't you seen cases of the most submissive woman still been hit? When some men are angered, they give silent treatment, some leave the house and come back when they are calm while some their only known means is to hit the woman. Look there are one million ways to deal with your spouse without moving a muscle or saying a word when angered. The reactions being put up is a thing of the mind and mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2022
See who is talking, you look like a chronic woman beater judging by your dp
EmzyT:

The most sensible post I've ever seen you make on Nairaland! Wow, just WOW!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2022
lkillbrokehoes can you swear that you’ve never beaten any lady before?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by CSTRR: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2022
faithfull18:
Some women need to start standing up for themselves.

Never let anyone talk down on you or go physical on you.

God abeg don't let anyone I know fall into the hands of these kind of men.
Even If they fall in by mistake, they should get out of it immediately before it is too.late.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by EmzyT: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
See who is talking, you look like a chronic woman beater judging by your dp
[/s]

I can barely hurt a fly! But don't take my gentility for Cowardice cheesy cheesy

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Shadysen: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Yewandequeen:
i would have replied you but your Rudeness will make me ignore you.
my bad.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Palema007:
Do these guys think before posting a comment? Aside being insulting, he ended up shooting himself in the foot all because he wants to defend what is not. Imagine?

The hypocrisy! Now he definitely lost his fingers when he realized he has roasted his kind.

grin Na yeyenatu. I will like to see him wriggle out of that one.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

I can barely hurt a fly! But don't take my gentility for Cowardice cheesy cheesy
All of una dy deny am for internet, then who kom be all these women beaters ?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by CSTRR: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Me I know say, if you physically touch my sister as per husband, me and you go enter the same trousers.

If my sister verbally abuse you, abuse am back.

Don't lay your hands on someone's child.
She get people wey love am.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Shadysen: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Palema007:

Then I ask, does that mean if she walks away from one abusive partner,she would definitely keep meeting abusive partners everyday? By your analogy. Are you saying all Nigerian Men aree abusiver partners whom she will keep walking from everyday?
my bad.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Shadysen:
my bad.
I see ...

Magnoliaa:

grin Na yeyenatu. I will like to see him wriggle out of that one.
He accepted his bad grin

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Palema007:
I see ...
He accepted his bad grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Shadysen: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Palema007:
I see ...

He accepted his bad grin
comrade take dat one frm me.

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Shadysen: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2022
Palema007:
I see ...

He accepted his bad grin
you take this one too.

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Prettygirl200(f): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2022
nairaman66:

You are maybe 17-19 years. Wait until you get to your twenties and display this kind of bad mouth attitude in public. You wouldn’t need to get married before someone will give you a resounding slap to reset your brain.
Shey na u dash me 17-19 years abi na u born me. U just come here con open your mouth waaaaaaaaaa,,Wait till u get married or have your daughters den u can be giving them resounding slaps so their brains will reset. Since u don't have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by BusinessPlan22: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ladies if any man insults you in a relationship please dump him without looking back, don’t wait till he starts hitting you

Mumu
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Brian47(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abeg stop shifting blame on the nonsensical! Na religion kick her chest in?, undecided

We both know it didn't start today.
Then why didn't she leave when it started happening.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by nairaman66(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Shey na u dash me 17-19 years abi na u born me. U just come here con open your mouth waaaaaaaaaa,,Wait till u get married or have your daughters den u can be giving them resounding slaps so their brains will reset. Since u don't have sense.

You are too uncouth!

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Yewandequeen:
walking away works for both parties. Am I missing something here or your response is personal? No where was it stated that she verbally abuses the man. Generally speaking, it's not even until the woman is verbally abusive before she gets hits. Haven't you seen cases of the most submissive woman still been hit? When some men are angered, they give silent treatment, some leave the house and come back when they are calm while some their only known means is to hit the woman. Look there are one million ways to deal with your spouse without moving a muscle or saying a word when angered. The reactions being put up is a thing of the mind and mentality.
You can't tell people how to react when you anger them. More reason why conflict should be resolved in the most amicable ways. It's very rare to see a submissive and non-verbal abusive woman been hit,just one off cases. Yes both men and women have a role. I'm only pointing out that it is not one way as some of you females claim BC we well know how you people use your mouth to set up men in anger even when it is not needed. Then when the man reacts u cry foul . Why don't you all find a way not to be verbally abusive

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
You can't tell people how to react when you anger them. More reason why conflict should be resolved in the most amicable ways. It's very rare to see a submissive and non-verbal abusive woman been hit,just one off cases. Yes both men and women have a role. I'm only pointing out that it is not one way as some of you females claim BC we well know how you people use your mouth to set up men in anger even when it is not needed. Then when the man reacts u cry foul . Why don't you all find a way not to be verbally abusive

Wer*y ni bobo yi. Ol*fo ni e, walahi. grin grin grin grin grin

He say one-off cases. As in tospee, abi? Once once or in some instances. Olodo. Bolo!

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Shegzdave: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Wer*y ni bobo yi. Ol*fo ni e, walahi. grin grin grin grin grin

He say one-off cases. As in tospee, abi? Once once or in some instances. Olodo. Bolo!
You go giran for real life o grin
Those slangs alone just had thinking of you be lady or transgendered lady grin grin

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

[s]Wer*y ni bobo yi. Ol*fo ni e, walahi. grin grin grin grin grin

He say one-off cases. As in tospee, abi? Once once or in some instances. Olodo. Bolo![/s]
You're the mad ediot sorry to say and u lack basic characters. You see what we're saying . This is the way you abuse the men around u without provocation and when they kill u now ,your fellow ediots will come here to wail.foool

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by kimberlys: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is very wrong happening with them. Let's Pray a god.

Mynordstrom
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
You're the mad ediot sorry to say and u lack basic characters. You see what we're saying . This is the way you abuse the men around u without provocation and when they kill u now ,your fellow ediots will come here to wail.foool

E pain my guy! grin grin grin Sorry, ehear? Boya you should come and kill me, but until then and as far as I know, I will provoke you on here as much as I wantttt. Daz ma own, and it's on a periodt! tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.