Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months (99115 Views)

All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within A Space Of 5 Months. / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by donbenie(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't assume them objective in anyway, instead I would rather we not make different laws for different folks. undecided
It's not about laws..
It's about actions and consequences..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
donbenie:
It's not about laws..
It's about actions and consequences..
What actions and what consequences? The only ones who acted or refused to are the abuse victims and they eventually face the consequences of there inaction. undecided

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Wjames440(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yewandequeen:
i dont support the curse but the dude uttered total rubbish. No amount of flaw the woman has must make a man to hit her. What happened to him walking away? Some men are just animals pls.

Modified for those Quoting me: And by walking away doesn't mean leaving the marriage always, it only meant you leave the premises(taking a stroll out, drive out, go to the room) till both parties are calm and you both sit down to talk about it and work on lasting solution. And it is not in all cases that the woman is razor mouth! Pls
Beast in Men form beats their wife's for saying no to sex when tired/not in mood, even when their meal come out late! Etc Does the aforemention deserve hitting. No SANE human being should ever think of hitting the spouse just because they are provoked.

If your spouse's misconducts cannot be contained, corrected nor controlled and you think the next action is to turn a boxer, Then simply leave the marriage.

The fact remains No To Violence from both gender... Period.

Most of you spitting rubbish are still single. Go and get married first. I dont support violence but there are some daredevil ladies that’ll frustrate you! No matter how hard you try to stay quiet. How will you feel when your woman start nagging and starts hitting you around 12midnight. She keeps following you around the apartment even inside your room. You still wanna walk away at that odd hour(with the current state of insecurity) Ladies of this generation should learn to be calm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by donbenie(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What actions and what consequences? The only ones who acted or refused to are the abuse victims and they eventually face the consequences of there inaction. undecided
Their actions and inactions..
Triggered by what their men of God lead them to believe and act on..
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
donbenie:
Their inactions..
Triggered by what their men of God lead them to believe and act on..
So you went consequence on the supposed triggers for their inaction?? undecided
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wjames440:

Most of you spitting rubbish are still single. Go and get married first. I dont support violence but there are some daredevil ladies that’ll frustrate you! No matter how hard you try to stay quiet. How will you feel when your woman start nagging and starts hitting you around 12midnight. She keeps following you around the apartment even inside your room. You still wanna walk away at that odd hour(with the current state of insecurity) Ladies of this generation should learn to be calm.
....Lol. But why is that women always want the men to walk away in situation like that? What about them keeping shut and avoiding violence?
Will they die if they do?

Like I have said. Let's keep shying away from the immediate and remote causes of domestic violence.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by donbenie(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you went consequence on the supposed triggers for their inaction?? undecided
I want responsibilities taken..
By those whose preachings and ministrations lead their members to take certain actions or inactions..
Or else why should these same people be placed in position to continue to abuse their power,without consequences?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
donbenie:
I want responsibilities taken..
By those whose preachings and ministrations lead their members to take certain actions or inactions..
Or else why should these same people be placed in position to continue to abuse their power,without consequences?
That would be the purview of the Law then. undecided

Who places these people in these positions you speak of? It is the gullible individuals that do so. To the nongullible out there, those men are nothing but business men/conmen but to their gullible followers they are gods.undecided

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Ameenmalex: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kingcalls: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yewandequeen:
i dont support the curse but the dude uttered total rubbish. No amount of flaw the woman has must make a man to hit her. What happened to him walking away? Some men are just animals pls.

Modified for those Quoting me: And by walking away doesn't mean leaving the marriage always, it only meant you leave the premises(taking a stroll out, drive out, go to the room) till both parties are calm and you both sit down to talk about it and work on lasting solution. And it is not in all cases that the woman is razor mouth! Pls
Beast in Men form beats their wife's for saying no to sex when tired/not in mood, even when their meal come out late! Etc Does the aforemention deserve hitting. No SANE human being should ever think of hitting the spouse just because they are provoked.

If your spouse's misconducts cannot be contained, corrected nor controlled and you think the next action is to turn a boxer, Then simply leave the marriage.

So y cant the woman walk away... all u women are too dumb...till u women start to hv sense, domestic violence will continue to surge... the one that is at disadvantage should b the one walking away and not the other way round... u women don't just hv sense...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kingcalls: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Didn't u see the trash he typed?? There's no level of offence that should make u hit or beat up your wife or gf to death, she is a woman for Christ sake and u are stronger than her u can't compare your strength to that of a woman, so y beat or hit her to the extent of her dying, they are better ways to punish a woman other than hitting her. Since he is in support of voilent men may his sister's and future daughters marry the likes of osinachies husband, simple!!!

U are the type that men beat...just look at how u displayed ur flawed morals and bad behaviour

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by kushme: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Abeg shut that ur stupid mouth!!! Nonsense if u dont want ur wife to control u den don't marry an already made woman, go and marry the one u will control. Can u imagine the trash u are spewing with your mouth so u are supporting those voilent beasts that call themselves men?? May your sister's and future daughters marry the likes of osinachies husband in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!

You are guilty of what the guy said of most women, you provoke and insult someone who is supposedly stronger and don't expect consequences! Can you insult this person like this face to face and expect not to count on other men( west ) to save your natural stinky assss( Ukraine ) when a show(war with Russia ) is about to go down? .. And just because a wife is made, then she should be worthy to lord it and rub it over the husband.

Even men are careful to insult/disrespect men amongst them... I mean physically oh, not the disrespect here some boys do without consequences...
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by kushme: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are the type that men beat...just look at how u displayed ur flawed morals and bad behaviour

Bros, I dey tell you. Just read ma reply to the naughty female. Nature knows I will never protect or beg for a female like this in the hands of mean men..
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Jsaviour(f): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Benwallt:
Can you put this your sermon into practice? You definitely can not can't except the guy isn't made (gat money) yet.

The way some of you talk. Some of these women that are being killed are even the bread winners or make their own money.

Four women I can mention were a barrister, a bank manager, a proprietor and an evangelist. These women were richer than their men but stayed in the abusive marriage because of either "what will people say" (societal shame) or religion.

This isn't to say that some don't stay because the man is their source of livelihood.

I personally have called off relationship because of aggression and insulting words. I need not wait for it to get to physical abuse.

It's unfortunate most women have no self worth and self love to stand up for themselves.

I hope that the law begins to treat these men like the animals that they are so that others will learn to keep their hands to themselves.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by LINTUNE(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
faithfull18:
Some women need to start standing up for themselves.

Never let anyone talk down on you or go physical on you.

God abeg don't let anyone I know fall into the hands of these kind of men.

The irony is even the so-called spiritual brothers are the worst offenders.
I have a very religious female friends that told me point blank that she can never date/marry a very religious guy,let alone a pastor...she said she loves straight forward men like me,not churchy,just there.....this is a very dedicated and very chaste lady o..u know what she told me...she said the very religious guys that are gentle looking tends to be monsters when u really know them..
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Lightorder: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
IamV:

She's not right !
Please,you people should learn to tell this women the truth .
You can't control people's reaction,and it's advisable you don't go around infuriating people and ,always expect them to always walk away or put up with such bad behaviours because you're a woman,or you have been misled to shout "men should always walk away no matter what " in the internet.

The reality out there is that some day you're going to get your ass kicked real good if you go around infuriating people or causing troubles.
People won't always walk away or continue to put up with your bs because you think that's what they should be doing because you're a woman and they are men.
oga , I didn’t understand your long passage. Mine is simple. As it stands now , whoever hits you , hit back. Men and women are now same and equal. Thank you
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Lightorder: 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your pastors and mogs are equally guilty of lying, in the name of God, to these people.
Divorce Is not sin but you pastors and mogs lie to them that it is in order to keep them sitting tight in toxic marriages. undecided
a typical African man , would always look for who blame. But you didn’t seek for pastor’s permission to eat or put on close today. You knew that it is wrong to go naked and you covered up. Keep killing yourself over pastors’ matter.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lightorder:
a typical African man , would always look for who blame. But you didn’t seek for pastor’s permission to eat or put on close today. You knew that it is wrong to go naked and you covered up. Keep killing yourself over pastors’ matter.
What are you on about? Pay attention please ! undecided

Your pastors and mogs are equally guilty of lying, in the name of God, to these people. undecided

Divorce Is not sin but you pastors and mogs lie to them that it is in order to keep them sitting tight in toxic marriages undecided

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Lightorder: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What are you on about? Pay attention please ! undecided

Your pastors and mogs are equally guilty of lying, in the name of God, to these people. undecided

Divorce Is not sin but you pastors and mogs lie to them that it is in order to keep them sitting tight in toxic marriages undecided
oga , pastors will give you heart attack for nothing. If you have any issues with any pastor, kindly go and fix it. You are not making any sense

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by kushme: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yewandequeen:

Going through comments on the thread, then I saw the same old manipulative bushiit.. I had to quote the stupid fvckin' tortoise, in order to corroborate their ways, she modified a piss and mess trying to defend the female psyche and sentiment.

How can a logic and realistic person(s) not beat, kill or defend his/herself from "no amount" of flaws(using flaws isn't different from threats in this context) a woman would cause them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lightorder:
oga , pastors will give you heart attack for nothing. If have any issues with any pastor, kindly go and fix it. You are not making any sense
Again.....What are you on about? Pay attention please ! undecided

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by kushme: 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yewandequeen:
walking away works for both parties. Am I missing something here or your response is personal? No where was it stated that she verbally abuses the man. Generally speaking, it's not even until the woman is verbally abusive before she gets hits. Haven't you seen cases of the most submissive woman still been hit? When some men are angered, they give silent treatment, some leave the house and come back when they are calm while some their only known means is to hit the woman. Look there are one million ways to deal with your spouse without moving a muscle or saying a word when angered. The reactions being put up is a thing of the mind and mentality.

Who the hell tells a man how to react when angered by his spouse (female)? We are not saying you should intentionally kill her.

However, if beating her will make a change and correct that stupid stubborn gender equality ideology, then all i can say is C'est la vie. And hey, you better start listing the million ways to deal with a spouse without lifting a muscle or be quiet and continue to secretly fear and submit to those male muscles that can kill you if they want to.

They(feminists) want to eat their cake and have it, too.
Stupid fvcks...

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Signum(f): 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yewandequeen:

So you support a woman abusing her husband emotionally and waiting for the man to beat her so she will blackmail him? Shame on you! Men have emotions too, unfortunately, the society doesn't know what they go through in the hands of bad women.

Good men sometimes are not appreciated, loved and respected in their homes, hence the cheating and domestic violence.

Take it or leave it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Realguyman1(m): 12:27am On Apr 16, 2022
Yewandequeen:
see na to push her off and go your way. Make him no allow him crazy wife let him commit murder. But many can't contain it, that moment she locks his clothe up and block his way, that's when many loose it and the beating commence.
U just said push her away as if she is a little child that can't resist being push away. Some can even go to the lent of hitting their husbands first because they tried to push them away from the door so that they can pass(is that not the extreme?). I know the reason why I'm saying all this, and even asked the question I asked o. because most of this things u people say are only be said easily with mouth o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by kushme: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I will say it again 98% of the crimes and dangers of this world have been caused by men and are still being caused by men any man that wants to come here and cry that women are abusing men should check well most of them are being abused by their fellow men.

Who cares if 98% of crimes or 100% of civilization were caused by men. A female's opinion is nothing. We just wanna Bleep y'all and make you keep your mouths shut or suckin' dicks..

Una opinions no really count like that..
Men create and destroy, ask Ukraine and Russia if females dey fight the war, abi when rebuilding Ukraine go start wiimen go carry kponkpo for head... Thieves...

Men run shiits in this world, men made good and bad things happen like the Malevolent Lords everywhere, men are gods here on earth and most of them love pussy(reason most women are free)

Men only gave women fairness cos they just wanna fvck. So,be careful not to bring out the full wrath of men(gods to women), the people(men) responsible for the general good life and freedom of women...

No reasonable or stupid man should take feminists serious. Realistically, they became stubborn women through the help of men.

Now, they are insulting the same men.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Benwallt(m): 6:40am On Apr 16, 2022
Jsaviour:

The way some of you talk. Some of these women that are being killed are even the bread winners or make their own money.

Four women I can mention were a barrister, a bank manager, a proprietor and an evangelist. These women were richer than their men but stayed in the abusive marriage because of either "what will people say" (societal shame) or religion.

This isn't to say that some don't stay because the man is their source of livelihood.

I personally have called off relationship because of aggression and insulting words. I need not wait for it to get to physical abuse.

It's unfortunate most women have no self worth and self love to stand up for themselves.

I hope that the law begins to treat these men like the animals that they are so that others will learn to keep their hands to themselves.

to hell with men that beat their wife to the point of death. If counted women who were abused to the grave by their husbands I can count over a hundred men who were abused to the point of death by thier wives.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Signum:

So you support a woman abusing her husband emotionally and waiting for the man to beat her so she will blackmail him? Shame on you! Men have emotions too, unfortunately, the society doesn't know what they go through in the hands of bad women.

Good men sometimes are not appreciated, loved and respected in their homes, hence the cheating and domestic violence.

Take it or leave it
..... Nice one. Keep saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Skidee: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Paulianfa:
All these talk cannot solve any problem except one learned to understand what is happening in people's lives and home.
Some of these domestic violence are cause by women themselves cos they seems not to understand the ways of life.
I don't think a man with a right senses can lay a finger on his wife without something behind, u see all these women wen they have more than u, they wants rule over u, they want to control and becomes the head of the house, they will insult and abuse u the way they can.
And wen u stood ur ground, the whole world will be blaming you for defending ursef, they will now turn against u.

One needs to investigate and asked questions about domestic violence.

Please keep quite already. So women wanting to control you is a justification for killing them.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Mhizsleeq4eva(f): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2022
Ladies if any man insults you in a relationship please dump him without looking back, don’t wait till he starts hitting you
Pls i want to DM you to ask a couple of questions about some of your comments on a post in travel thread,how do i get in touch pls?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by peacemara54(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Prenonjebose:

What you call ignorance is what I call denial. She pleaded with those that would have informed the Pastor, why? She believed their prayers would change him. Did it? Even the pastor's widely circulating sermon online supports separation in a toxic marriage to save life. In other words, the pastor knows how difficult it is for people to change. On the issue of what a born again Christian can or cannot do, or what he does or doesn't do is not just theoretical but practical. I agree though that she and others in abusive relationships must confide in spiritual authority or family

It's ignorance on her behalf. If she knew how dangerous it was , to be silent to domestic violence, she wouldn't have try to keep muted or ask those she told not to talk. If she knew , the end result is ; untimely grave, she wouldn't have hesitated.

Ignorance is considered not to be something but, has sent many 6ft below the ground. At times, to be ignorance is not an excuse. If it was, she wouldn't have died.

Jesus is the solution to any family crisis. The foundation matter most when choosing a life partner. If you choose without Jesus, be ready to pay the price
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by peacemara54(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Prenonjebose:

What you call ignorance is what I call denial. She pleaded with those that would have informed the Pastor, why? She believed their prayers would change him. Did it? Even the pastor's widely circulating sermon online supports separation in a toxic marriage to save life. In other words, the pastor knows how difficult it is for people to change. On the issue of what a born again Christian can or cannot do, or what he does or doesn't do is not just theoretical but practical. I agree though that she and others in abusive relationships must confide in spiritual authority or family

It's ignorance on her behalf. If she knew how dangerous it was , to be silent to domestic violence, she wouldn't have try to keep muted or ask those she told not to talk. If she knew , the end result is ; untimely grave, she wouldn't have hesitated.

Ignorance is considered not to be something but, has sent many 6ft below the ground.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by achimendy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:

If a man cannot beat a woman without her asking for it, a woman too cannot insult a man without him asking for it. That's what I'm saying.

I think Some people just have that beating/insulting habit in them, whether you provoke them or not. Be it a man or a woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.