Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months (99112 Views)

All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within A Space Of 5 Months. / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Akuruoulo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
faithfull18:
Some women need to start standing up for themselves.

Never let anyone talk down on you or go physical on you.

God abeg don't let anyone I know fall into the hands of these kind of men.
AMEN, AND ALL THEY WOMEN U KNOW SHOULD DESIST FROM SUPER NAGGING BECUS VERBAL ABUSE IS ALSO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND CN LEAD TO DEATH TOO.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
cococandy:
His vile comment got the most likes on this thread. What does that tell you?

The average Nigerian is a misogynist through and through

And a sens£less, brainl*ss one at that. grin Oga kukuma no ya reply me.

I know they won't learn, even most of them. I do not care about educating block-h--ds. So even if his comment got so much likes, my counter-argument to the bullshit he spilled needed to be there, to be seen. Thoughts like that should not be left to go unchallenged on a public forum, nahh.

The few people my response will have feeing reflective will do so.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Ekzoba(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
luminouz:

Wow...

You even cursed someone in Jesus's name?
All because he has an opinion different from yours?
What kinda God grants such prayers!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by BRATISLAVA: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
MNDY:

But in your heart of heart, you yourself know that your gender na wahala gender. Why do women hate women? You understand yourselves and your ways, that is why.

A woman is more wicked than a man. Women, childish mentality, very stubborn and mischievous too and woman will not even be able to control her own misbehavior by her own self.

Mostly, the abuse is not really meant to kill the woman but to correct and discipline her. So, you see, a woman has serious work to do on herself. Control her misbehaviors by herself (an impossible thing for your gender).

Many of your gender have killed their husbands for misbehaving too (either secretly, directly or indirectly) as women do not mostly have the strength to beat and physically abuse the man. But what I have highlighted concerning your gender above is the perspective of this whole issue that we keep ignoring.

I ask you another question: As going back to her father's house will be a shameful thing to any woman, is it not better for a woman to control herself and avoid misbehaviours and make the marriage work?

Everyday you tell us a woman is more wicked than any man, yet statistics that show evil meted on humanity daily is by men who are the wicked ones with unfettered capacity for evil. Have a look at headlines and visit any police station. Men are DESPERATELY wicked!

The sooner you accept that, the less you will have to type.

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
achimendy:
I agreed with all most all you said , except when you said you can Vouch for a woman that they can't insult a man withhout him ask for it. That is really funny, No be thesame women wey we know.

If a man cannot beat a woman without her asking for it, a woman too cannot insult a man without him asking for it. That's what I'm saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TONYE001(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
kazyhm:

Let me tell you, I have published articles to my name.....this explanation is needless.......

There is no article without it's limitation expressly stated......drawing conclusions from statistical data can be tricky most time..... because the sample mean could be bias......

Statistic is mostly dependent on demography and the distribution of the sample, especially socially construed analysis....the variance and deviations is as important as the data itself, mostly important if you're going to implement the statistical findings and suggestions.

Again, shifting the goalpost.

Never said there's an article without limitation. Whatever you may write, published articles remain the basis of research. How did we even end up here? Talking about articles and stuff? We have successfully deviated from the essence of this thread.

Let's leave the matter here, please.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by sagod: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
The problem with the society is that we tend to be biased in favour of the women when it comes to domestic violence.

I honestly, without sounding immodest, wonder why the OP did not balance his/her investigation and narration by also documenting the number of men killed by their wives.

The society appears to be turning blind eyes to what some men have been going through in the hands of their wives. The society has been turning deaf ears to the cries of men who are domestically abused every now and then by their wives.

I am certain that some of the women failed to learn not to cross the red lines as a result some western doctrines some organisations are teaching them today.

Some mothers on their part have failed to inculcate in their daughters the basic values/virtues a wife should possess.

Some of the wives are grossly abusive and do not submit to their own husbands, living in disobedience and rebellion to their husbands, and yet will come and cry victim whereas there are the remote cause of the said domestic violence.

Worse is that, family members more often than not will tend to take side with their daughter.

Some of the wives may appear to be righteous in the church, but may actually be Jazibels/Delilas at home...having the form of godliness but denying the power thereof.

A woman who is not prepared to submit to a man in complete obedience should not be under the man's roof...such a woman should walk out and not resorting to abusing the man, simply because she can always cry victim of domestic violence.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
PrimadonnaO:
Magnolia, you did that guy an undue honour by replying him with such intentionality.

He's a HIGHLY INSECURE ABUSE-APPLOGIST (Supposing he's not himself an abuser).

His post disgusted me so much. I just had to refrain myself from responding with an insult.

He was more or less stating that women deserve to be battered if they earn more than their husband... or if they won't be submissive and massage his senses in whatever way that exalts his title as head of the home.

Very foolish take.

grin grin I mean, dude literally provoked a whole lot of women with his statements and I won't even blame anybody for feeling disgusted or offended.

And yet, no woman is looking to break his head or teeth over such words.

I feel for the women in their lives sha.

DKM123:
I like you! I like brilliant women. I don't do DMs if not I would have asked that we be friends. Damn!!?

Thankfully, I don't do friends as well.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
And that’s honestly why I still bother .

Magnoliaa:

Thoughts like that should not be left to go unchallenged on a public forum, nahh..

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by sircatherine45(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
I'll continue to say this: these four things must be eradicated before we can have a black society free from crimes and negativity.
1) Poverty
2) Illiteracy
3) Backward customs
4) Religion.

Sorry if I offended you about the fourth one
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by openmine(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
SilentQueen:
Mr. Confusion let me summarize everything for you!

Most people misunderstood the phrase For better for worse till death do us apart They believed marriage is a do or die affair, simply because they made that vow and most of them especially the women believe and abide by that vows religiously!

Check most cases of Domestic violence and killings in Nigeria most of the victim abide and follow the vows till their death!

See if you can't comprehend this words, forget about it...Have a nice day!
Miss Assumer and Hasty Concluder,you just like everyone is entitled to conclude what a writeup or vow implies...It however doesn't in anyway make you correct or right!
If you go through the next stanza of 'for better for worse',you will find the very motive or objectives of the originator!

...For better for worse
For richer for poorer
In sickness and in health...

These vows were meant to bond and encourage couples during good times and challenging times...It never in any way implied that they must hurt each other whether physically or verbally!

Only those who are matured emotionally and reason objectively will comprehend those vows...hence i can decipher where you are coming from with your analogy!

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by blaise26abj(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Paulianfa:
All these talk cannot solve any problem except one learned to understand what is happening in people's lives and home.
Some of these domestic violence are cause by women themselves cos they seems not to understand the ways of life.
I don't think a man with a right senses can lay a finger on his wife without something behind, u see all these women wen they have more than u, they wants rule over u, they want to control and becomes the head of the house, they will insult and abuse u the way they can.
And wen u stood ur ground, the whole world will be blaming you for defending ursef, they will now turn against u.

One needs to investigate and asked questions about domestic violence.
I am disgusted and perplexed that you have so many likes . Verbal abuse is bad but never a justification for physical abuse . If you are abused verbally by the wife , leave the relationship . The moment you hit her , you are no better than her . The only reason a man should hit a woman is when she is PHYSICALLY assaulting you . Even the courts will support you .

If a woman wants to lord over you because she has more money , you too WALK away . When you are not a gold digger , walk away .

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by openmine(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And the reason she becomes the victim when you hit her is because physical assault is a crime. undecided
I have already explained and said this in my earlier comment!
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by tallceejay(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Abusive husbands didn't fall from the sky, someone raised a boy wrongly.

*It's easier to train a son than to correct a husband*.
We could address a lot from the root.

Excober08:
All the women in these pictures are dead! All within a space of 5 months.

They were all victims of domestic abuse and they all suffered extreme physical violence in the hands of their husbands up until their deaths.

Growing up, I was told the reason many women stay in abusive marriages is because they don’t have their own money and they can’t run back to their fathers house….

Let me shock you!!!

All the women in these pictures were the breadwinners; they were all independently and financially well to do. They all had their own money and they were all richer than their husbands. They were all equally educated and relatively exposed; everything you know about domestic violence, they knew much more!
But yet! Yet! Their lives were ended by the dead-beat men they chose to love!

Dear Women,
If he hits you once, he will definitely do it again and again and again. And if you make excuses for him the first time, you will see yourself making excuses for him, over and over and over again.
Maybe one day he will change, but until then, leave! Because he won’t change if keeps seeing you to punch. He can only change when you leave him! So, leave now! Carry you bag and go. Just go! And don’t come back!

Under the flyover is better than a inside the casket.

We can blame society, we can blame religion, we can blame the church! But the truth is, you always have a choice and the choice is always yours to make.

Religion cannot go, tradition cannot go, society cannot go… only you can go!

If you love yourself, leave! If you love your children, leave! If you love your friends, leave! If you love your partner, leave!

The rate at which women are dying in the hands of their partners these days is alarming. It’s seems like the right question to ask is….Who Is Next?

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by donbenie(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But divorce is not a sin at all, not according to scripture. Even if, is religion to blame for her not separating from the man to protect herself and kids?? undecided
You mean the same divorce that Nigerian Pastors have been hammering on?
About how it is a sin never to be condoned?
Even her Pastor,Enenche and his wife?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
donbenie:
You mean the same divorce that Nigerian Pastors have been hammering on?
About how it is a sin never to be condoned?
Even her Pastor,Enenche and his wife?
Jesus Christ never said divorce is a sin. Instead, He said it is when you remarry, except in the case of infidelity, that you commit sin. undecided

Your pastors and mogs are wrong, and those who follow them deceived. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7078665/divorce-not-sin-jesus-christ
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by donbenie(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never said divorce is a sin. Instead, He said it is when you remarry, except in the case of infidelity, that you commit sin. undecided

Your pastors and mogs are wrong, and those who follow them deceived. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7078665/divorce-not-sin-jesus-christ
Tell that to the Charlatans parading as Men of God..
Her Pastor's WIFE specifically called divorce a sin,not to be entertained for ANY reason..
So do you now blame those calling out Nigerian Christianity?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
donbenie:
Tell that to the Charlatans parading as Men of God..
Her Pastor's WIFE specifically called divorce a sin,not to be entertained for ANY reason..
So do you now blame those calling out Nigerian Christianity?
Christianity is as written in a book and everyone, from pastor to member to usher to choir mistress has a copy of the same exact book to read for themselves. So when a person refuses to read choosing instead to allow others fill his/her head with lies, how do you remove blame from said individual?, undecided

Christianity everywhere, in fact we could blame religion for our woes or we could hold individuals accountable for the choices they make... I prefer the latter as is a more clear-cut way of according blame and holding the right people responsible. undecided
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by bizzibodi(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
The men that wives killed in the last 6months are in their thousands,some in an unsuspecting ways like poison,juju,assassination or infidelity...not to talk of domestic violence.let us be objective in our nation's.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TenQ: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. If you carefully examine the curse God pronounced in Genesis 3 vs 16, you will not the curse in question only applies to a man, and in marriage. Now, what is marriage itself? It is simply an agreement between a man and woman bringing them together as one. Now, in Genesis 3 vs 16, God not only reduces the woman(wife) by subjecting her desire to her husband, He also sets her husband to rule over her - essentially cursing their union .i.e. marriage. undecided

2. The curse does not apply to a man or a woman outside of marriage but only to those in a marriage. This curse was not so from the beginning- Genesis 2 vs 24 - instead it came as a result of man's disobedience, rejection of God's Law. undecided
The scripture says God cursed the Serpent, the man, the woman and the earth. Any other thing is mere human projections.

Kobojunkie:

3. Marriage itself is not recognized in Heaven, this since even Jesus Christ Himself explained that your marriages are of this earth and not the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 - so how can divorce, born of God's curse, be recognised in Heaven? undecided
Mar 10:9:
"What therefore God has joined together, let not man put asunder."
If God joined couples together, marriage is recognised in heaven.
The only time marriage becomes irrelevant is after resurrection of the dead! No one will get married in heaven!

Kobojunkie:

4. None of those verses tell you that divorce is permanent. Matthew 5 vs 32 for instance refers to the divorced woman as wife still to the man who divorced her so becareful as you digest what is in fact written. Also none of the verses state that you commit sin when you divorce your spouse. What they instead continue to let you know is that where remarriage takes place, under wrong circumstances, sin is what results. undecided

You will find all the verses regarding this issue in Jesus Christ's gospel at this link https://www.nairaland.com/7078665/divorce-not-sin-jesus-christ#111946256
I didn't say that divorce is permanent. I said divorce is a permanent separation of the Union of marriage. Unfortunately it is spiritually impossible for man to legally divorce their spouse.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Knowledgeiskey(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Didn't u see the trash he typed?? There's no level of offence that should make u hit or beat up your wife or gf to death, she is a woman for Christ sake and u are stronger than her u can't compare your strength to that of a woman, so y beat or hit her to the extent of her dying, they are better ways to punish a woman other than hitting her. Since he is in support of voilent men may his sister's and future daughters marry the likes of osinachies husband, simple!!!

Please, what are the better ways to punish a woman in or outside wedlock.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TenQ: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
akeem0706514:
Thank you very much!. Just leave him alone he is a confused being.
Thank you my brother!

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by donbenie(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Christianity is as written in a book and everyone, from pastor to member to usher to choir mistress has a copy of the same exact book to read for themselves. So when a person refuses to read choosing instead to allow others fill his/her head with lies, how do you remove blame from said individual?, undecided

Christianity everywhere, in fact we could blame religion for our woes or we could hold individuals accountable for the choices they make... I prefer the latter as is a more clear-cut way of according blame and holding the right people responsible. undecided
You are assuming that everyone is as objective and discerning as you..
The fact remains that many are easily manipulated and cajoled..
Especially by those they place in high regard,as Pastors and their ilk are in Africa..
So who do we now blame,when these BASTIONS of Christianity..
Put out preachings that influence their members,into taking various actions that are inimical to their well-being?
These are CHRISTIAN PASTORS,you can't dissociate religion from their actions.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Michcole: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Abeg shut that ur stupid mouth!!! Nonsense if u dont want ur wife to control u den don't marry an already made woman, go and marry the one u will control. Can u imagine the trash u are spewing with your mouth so u are supporting those voilent beasts that call themselves men?? May your sister's and future daughters marry the likes of osinachies husband in Jesus name. ALmen!!!!!

See as you dey run your mouth like tap water. Na this kind of werey attitude & confrontation dey lead to beating & battering in marriages and relationship.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by MNDY(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Everyday you tell us a woman is more wicked than any man, yet statistics that show evil meted on humanity daily is by men who are the wicked ones with unfettered capacity for evil. Have a look at headlines and visit any police station. Men are DESPERATELY wicked!

The sooner you accept that, the less you will have to type.

Your gender is the most wicked and smartly carries out concealed wickedness. That is why much attention is not on your gender in that regard

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TheWolfen(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don't support violence against women.
People should learn to divorce toxic spouse
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
TenQ:
1. The scripture says God cursed the Serpent, the man, the woman and the earth. Any other thing is mere human projections.

2. Mar 10:9:
"What therefore God has joined together, let not man put asunder."
If God joined couples together, marriage is recognised in heaven.
3. The only time marriage becomes irrelevant is after resurrection of the dead! No one will get married in heaven!

4. I didn't say that divorce is permanent. I said divorce is a permanent separation of the Union of marriage. Unfortunately it is spiritually impossible for man to legally divorce their spouse.
1. Genesis 3 vs 16 doesn't say anything about God cursing the serpent, so stop projecting thinking that by ignoring what God infact said you can somehow make His Words untrue.. undecided

The verse in question specifies under what condition the curse is made active, and that condition is marriage, where a woman is wife to a husband. That curse does not apply under any other situation. undecided

2. Are you here declaring Jesus Christ a liar then? undecided

He told you that you here ok earth that your marriage is of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 - so how can your marriage be recognized in Heaven when Jesus Christ said it is not? undecided

God's simple law where marriage is concerned is as is written in Genesis 2 vs 24 but after God curse marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16, God handed down laws for divorce to even the people of the Old Covenant - surely you realize that the law given to the Israeliites by Moses was God's own Law. undecided

You quote from Mark 10, but conveniently skipped the important verses with Jesus Christ explained that what He said was of how it was in the beginning when God made the world. undecided
5 Jesus said, “Moses wrote that command for you because you refused to accept God’s teaching.
6 But when God made the world, ‘he made people male and female.’
7 ‘That is why a man will leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife.
8 And the two people will become one.’[c] So they are no longer two, but one.
9 God has joined them together, so no one should separate them.” - Mark 10 vs 5 - 9

3. The moment a person becomes born-again, he becomes a partaker in the Kingdom of God even while alive here on earth. Your time in the Kingdom of God begins right here on earth, the relevance of your marriage to the Kingdom of God is null even right here on earth is what Jesus Christ is telling you in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. undecided

4. How can there be a spiritual aspect to that which is of no relevance to the Kingdom of God beginning even right here on earth abeg? undecided

You are born of Spirit when you become born-again and enter the Kingdom of God. However since marriage is not of the Kingdom of God there is nothing spirit to it. Why don't you believe Jesus Christ?. undecided
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
donbenie:
You are assuming that everyone is as objective and discerning as you..
The fact remains that many are easily manipulated and cajoled.. Especially by those they place in high regard,as Pastors and their ilk are in Africa..
So who do we now blame,when these BASTIONS of Christianity..
Put out preachings that influence their members,into taking various actions that are inimical to their well-being? These are CHRISTIAN PASTORS,you can't dissociate religion from their actions.
I don't assume them objective in anyway, instead I would rather we not make different laws for different folks. undecided

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TenQ: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Genesis 3 vs 16 doesn't say anything about God cursing the serpent, so stop projecting thinking that by ignoring what God infact said you can somehow make His Words untrue.. undecided

The verse in question specifies under what condition the curse is made active, and that condition is marriage, where a woman is wife to a husband. That curse does not apply under any other situation. undecided

2. Are you here declaring Jesus Christ a liar then? undecided

He told you that you here ok earth that your marriage is of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 - so how can your marriage be recognized in Heaven when Jesus Christ said it is not? undecided

God's simple law where marriage is concerned is as is written in Genesis 2 vs 24 but after God curse marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16, God handed down laws for divorce to even the people of the Old Covenant - surely you realize that the law given to the Israeliites by Moses was God's own Law. undecided

You quote from Mark 10, but conveniently skipped the important verses with Jesus Christ explained that what He said was of how it was in the beginning when God made the world. undecided

3. The moment a person becomes born-again, he becomes a partaker in the Kingdom of God even while alive here on earth. Your time in the Kingdom of God begins right here on earth, the relevance of your marriage to the Kingdom of God is null even right here on earth is what Jesus Christ is telling you in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. undecided

4. How can there be a spiritual aspect to that which is of no relevance to the Kingdom of God beginning even right here on earth abeg? undecided

You are born of Spirit when you become born-again and enter the Kingdom of God. However since marriage is not of the Kingdom of God there is nothing spirit to it. Why don't you believe Jesus Christ?. undecided
I will address only your number 1

Gen 3:14-15:
"And the LORD God to the serpent, Because you have done this, you are cursed above all cattle , and above every beast of the field; on your belly shall you go, and dust shall you eat all the days of your life: And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; it shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel."

The serpent was not cursed according to your own bible!
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by michael1508: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
monimekaz:

Just at this situation now ....women like u attract abusive men
Not exactly,you rather say women with such statements bring out the beast in a man,a gentleman can be pushed to the walls.
I just pray such ill-mannered mouth don't make them add up to the list of women who lost their lives in DV.
Many must have forgotten what happened few weeks back when Chris Rock made a joke or verbally abused(in this context of argument) the LovePeddler of a wife to Will smith, most women were clapping their hands with their biased and manipulative nature on how Will slapped Chris as a retaliation on the incident,they said that's is how real men defend their women and family,bla bla bla but are playing double standard now when a man defends his honour by not taking shit from a verbally abusive woman who talks ill about his image or his person.
Please,in every situation,let's not be biased in our judgement, anything A deserve from his or action in same scenario,B also deserves it.
SAY NO TO ANY FORM OF VIOLENT.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
michael1508:

Not exactly,you rather say women with such statements bring out the beast in a man,a gentleman can be pushed to the walls.
I just pray such ill-mannered mouth don't make them add up to the list of women who lost their lives in DV.
.... Hehehe. Will they listen? No. Let them continue.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
TenQ:

I will address only your number 1

Gen 3:14-15:
"And the LORD God to the serpent, Because you have done this, you are cursed above all cattle , and above every beast of the field; on your belly shall you go, and dust shall you eat all the days of your life: And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; it shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel."

The serpent was not cursed according to your own bible!
Of what relevance are the verses you quoted here to this conversation where instead Genesis 3 vs 16 is where your attention was being directed to? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.