Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months (99084 Views)

All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within A Space Of 5 Months. / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Akinh: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why can't you do that yourself? You be leper abi wetin? undecided
even the leper in Bible get sense pass you grandma, because people like you end up sending wrong info about life ..people like you make things hard in this life with your wack research ..and now you want me to join your stupidity, complete your madness because I can see you are even confuse when you are pointing your arrow at Osinachi husband, as if he's the victim there..work hard if u wanna make something on blogging e Pele grandma.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by kokomilala(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
It's very sad. Women are increasingly becoming endangered.And the statistics are frighteningly soaring. Someone told me yesterday that some ritualists were caught ,and they confessed to have killed about 70 women- most of whom were married women. Shocking!
My sympathies are not enough. But ,at times,most times,actually,I stop to think what draws women to violence,like moth to flames? I mean I see some idiot physically abuse a girl. Yet,she clings to him,declaring that she can't live without him. I think it's instincts. This is when the animal takes over the mental and spiritual man.
I'm certain the signs of abuse ,in most cases,must have reared their ugly heads,either during courtship or early on in the marriage.But most of these women dismiss them as passing look-aways. Like the OP stated: he will change. Abusers don't change! Either it's physical,mental or emotional abuse,once you spot it,run!

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Yxxx: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Domestic violence both ways.
If a man or a woman is abused...take a walk outside of that union/ relationship.
I don't mean just physical, emotional, psychological, financial etc.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nkaytonia(f): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hummm
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Jeon(f): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
Jayzx:

And so shall it be. We will be here to laugh at you when you reach 45 with no husband patrolling Shiloh every year
[/s]

AMEN.....
@bolded is one of the reasons why ppl fall for the bad spouse or abusive marriage.

I'm not here to impress or have a competition with others.

MARRIAGE IS NOT BY FORCE..

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Do you know how many men have been 'killed' psychological and mentally by the women they call wives? Verbal or emotional abuse is just as bad as physical abuse.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by luvme0702: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
You didn't put the picture of the one burnt together with her brother by her husband.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Bouncin(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Abeg shut that ur stupid mouth!!! Nonsense if u dont want ur wife to control u den don't marry an already made woman, go and marry the one u will control. Can u imagine the trash u are spewing with your mouth so u are supporting those voilent beasts that call themselves men?? May your sister's and future daughters marry the likes of osinachies husband in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!
Your type is one of the reasons men hit their wives. Very arrogant and abusive. Why the curses now undecided

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by todugo(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Excober08:
All the women in these pictures are dead! All within a space of 5 months.

They were all victims of domestic abuse and they all suffered extreme physical violence in the hands of their husbands up until their deaths.

Growing up, I was told the reason many women stay in abusive marriages is because they don’t have their own money and they can’t run back to their fathers house….

Let me shock you!!!

All the women in these pictures were the breadwinners; they were all independently and financially well to do. They all had their own money and they were all richer than their husbands. They were all equally educated and relatively exposed; everything you know about domestic violence, they knew much more!
But yet! Yet! Their lives were ended by the dead-beat men they chose to love!

Dear Women,
If he hits you once, he will definitely do it again and again and again. And if you make excuses for him the first time, you will see yourself making excuses for him, over and over and over again.
Maybe one day he will change, but until then, leave! Because he won’t change if keeps seeing you to punch. He can only change when you leave him! So, leave now! Carry you bag and go. Just go! And don’t come back!

Under the flyover is better than a inside the casket.

We can blame society, we can blame religion, we can blame the church! But the truth is, you always have a choice and the choice is always yours to make.

Religion cannot go, tradition cannot go, society cannot go… only you can go!

If you love yourself, leave! If you love your children, leave! If you love your friends, leave! If you love your partner, leave!

The rate at which women are dying in the hands of their partners these days is alarming. It’s seems like the right question to ask is….Who Is Next?

Oga, why did you not post about men who died of domestic abuse? Women are not the only victims in this crime and pls dont make it about women alone cos men are dying too.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by myrates: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Abeg shut that ur stupid mouth!!! Nonsense if u dont want ur wife to control u den don't marry an already made woman, go and marry the one u will control. Can u imagine the trash u are spewing with your mouth so u are supporting those voilent beasts that call themselves men?? May your sister's and future daughters marry the likes of osinachies husband in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!
Aren't you abusive and violent with this your outburst?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Edion500: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
That's really bad.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
todugo:

Oga, why did you not post about men who died of domestic abuse? Women are not the only victims in this crime and pls dont make it about women alone cos men are dying too.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Jeon(f): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
PaedophileProph:
Go and sit down , nobody cares
you really do..
why did you quoted ?

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by koffsman(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
So called SU or Born again hiding under Church worker to act their evil beating and killing women same mofoos that condemn men that smoke and drink but won't hit women... Omo this life ehen people use GOD's Name and Religion to kill people it's unfair
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Heavance(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Experience has shown and proven that women only speak out when the man does his worst.
Most times after the man sends them packing.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by seunayantokun(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
It's bad to to think of violence in a relationship/marriage. A lot of women are victims just as many men have been victims too. Whether you a man or a woman, look before you leap. If you are already in it, flee for your dear life.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Akinh:
even the leper in Bible get sense pass you grandma, because people like you end up sending wrong info about life ..people like you make things hard in this life with your wack research ..and now you want me to join your stupidity, complete your madness because I can see you are even confuse when you are pointing your arrow at Osinachi husband, as if he's the victim there..work hard if u wanna make something on blogging e Pele grandma.
Again...Why can't you do that yourself? You be leper abi wetin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
lookingfly:
in as much as i don't support domestic violence against the woman or man........I think there is a place for patience and correction in marriage. Be it a man or woman, never see correcting as talking down from your spouse because if you wrong your spouse and you're being corrected, it's not equivalent to being talked down on. Also, patience is very important because without it, the house becomes a wrestling ground.

The truth is that some people don't know how to talk. They just open their mouth and talk anyhow in the name of correcting or giving advice.

I have witnessed a lot of advice given so rudely that it is better to not even give them in the first place.

And it is indeed also true that some people are overly sensitive. I know of a man who practically begs his wife before giving advice. My first relationship ever was with such a person. Overly sensitive that I would first beg her not to be angry before giving advice.

For me, I believe marriage is altogether a problem, especially in today's world where everyone is impatient and opportunities are very rare due to population explosion and dwindling resources. And I also think many people lack emotional intelligence. You see your spouse has had a bad day, and they are ready to explode. Instead of giving them some space, you get into a fight with them. It is a total lack of commonsense.

Everyone is JUST damn angry. And they get home (husband and wife) and just go at each other's throat over a small disagreement. A man who ordinarily would never have imagined hitting anyone will now beat the woman up, and the woman too, who grew up gentle as a dove will now hold on to her husband's shirt, shouting, "You must kill me today."

Some people will say "toxic masculinity" is to blame. But that is just a lazy way of looking at it. I don't believe that every wife beater grew up believing that it is OK to beat women. And there are men who don't beat women but who don't respect women either.

Take for example, a pastor who has the belief that if he is angry, he would rather not eat his wife's food than beat her. What this man does not know is that refusing to eat your wife's food is not a solution, but an escalation of the problem. It is, in fact, a form of abuse. Emotional abuse! You want to hurt your wife by not eating her food? How are you different from a man who hurts his wife with fists?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by kingyakos: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
U won't talk about all the men that have been killed by their wife within 5month or u only do research on women been abused by their husband?.....

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by derecho(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
So you get time dey read those purple things...You try o.
yachal:

Be calming down hanty
Small matter, u don go carry machine gun

Mhen this life is like hot pot of beans
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by myrates: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
todugo:

Oga why did you not post about men who died of domestic abuse. Women are not the only victims in the crime and pls dont make it about women alone cos men are dying and too.
Abinah! The barrister lady that killed her husband for having child out of wedluck, the woman that recently killed her multimillionaire husband for cheating on her , the lady that cut off her boyfriend's private part nko? Let's condemn violence in all ramifications and stop the hypocrisy of supporting one gender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by akeem0706514(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
I totally agree with you Correct man.... actually some people lacks wisdom...they keep on saying walk away...is walking away the solution?.. I have seen a woman who has walk away from four different men...I kept on wondering if its those men that have a problem or the woman,and also I have seen a woman who divorce a man for a reason best known to her, at the end of the day she end up doing what she refused to do in the previous marriage and she admitted that she made a mistake. The truth is, two goat cannot marry.
I repeat, no marriage is perfect..one must be a goat and the other must be a sheep for the marriage to work..see enh courtship is very important in marriage( but they have turn courtship to another thing...you will see a guy and a lady saying they are courting all they do is have sex and go out for shopping while forsaking the main goal...but one question we need to ask ourselves is how many people are actually marrying as a result of love? Majority marry who is ready and not because of love ...I so much believe that when a guy and a lady who truly love each other marry they will only see the good part and not the bad part because they will always gives positive excuses for each other, because of the power of love. Good things can bring a guy and a lady together but it is character that sustain a relationship or marriage..when you're courting as a man when you discovered that the woman has issue with character please fly from her...as a lady when you are courting and you discovered that the man as issue with character abeg run o.
EMMAXLULEX:
My people perished for lack of knowledge, God is not in support of divorce and He is not also in support of evil acts such as domestic violence and havoc. Please wise up!!!

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
todugo:

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by openmine(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
SilentQueen:
Dear women pls for the sake of your children or family members who loves you...pls stay away from an abusive relationship cry so you don't end up dead!!!

Plus I think they should change that wedding vows from For better for worse to For better For best undecided
Yes so couples won't be seeing marriage as a do or die affairs

Dead men tell no tales cry
Changing that line is not in anyway going abate domestic violence!
That line 'for better for worse' has no basis to indicate or support domestic violence!
Most people have misunderstood that phrase hence the thinking that it indirectly or directly encourages domestic violence!
The originators inserted that line to encourage couples to stick together and encourage each other despite their current predicament which is normally associated with finances,they will overcome in due time....Not to endure beating or verbal abuse!
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by seunayantokun(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
todugo:

Correct.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by OgaTheTop2: 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
smiley
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Rayvee: 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Paulianfa:
All these talk cannot solve any problem except one learned to understand what is happening in people's lives and home.
Some of these domestic violence are cause by women themselves cos they seems not to understand the ways of life.
I don't think a man with a right senses can lay a finger on his wife without something behind, u see all these women wen they have more than u, they wants rule over u, they want to control and becomes the head of the house, they will insult and abuse u the way they can.
And wen u stood ur ground, the whole world will be blaming you for defending ursef, they will now turn against u.

One needs to investigate and asked questions about domestic violence.
Very correct.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by timefarm(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
This unfortunate Osinachi death is an opportunity for anti marriage people to gloat and exploit.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Originalsly: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hmmm ... too many of our women plunge into marriage with eyes closed ... blind to warning signs of physical abuse ... or with the hope that any abuse will cease after marriage. After marriage ... when the beatings begin followed by promises of 'it wouldn't happen again'... if she decides to follow good advice to leave ... go back to your parents... what do the parents say? Isn't it go back to your husband?.... what does our society say? ... isn't it go back to your husband?... marriage is for better or for worse?.... that God hates divorce? ... and what do we say when she is eaten to death? We're a bunch of hypocrites. May women open their eyes to warning signs before getting into a relationship... or marriage.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by juman(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Some women are passing this phase right now.
Run away!

Toxic relationship is not about marriage alone.
All kinds of relationship could turn toxic.
Leave without looking back.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
kingyakos:
U won't talk about all the men that have been killed by their wife within 5month or u only do research on women been abused by their husband?.....
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by kingyakos: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Make I play u tape of a woman wey cut him husband blokos or the woman wey poison him husband or the woman wey drug him husband food then cut off him husband head?.... which one u want see

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.