Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months (99114 Views)

All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within A Space Of 5 Months. / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

E pain my guy! grin grin grin Sorry, ehear? Boya you should come and kill me, but until then and as far as I know, I will provoke you on here as much as I wantttt. Daz ma own, and it's on a periodt! tongue
You're abusive and stupiid abeg. Yet you're crying foul here while you're opposite side of the same coin. Just getat grin grin grin grin cheesy

I will be waiting to see your dead body after your husband kills u tongue grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
You're abusive and stupiid abeg. Yet you're crying foul here while you're opposite side of the same coin. Just getat grin grin grin grin cheesy

I will be waiting to see your dead body after your husband kills u tongue grin grin

I'm going nowhere. I will still provoke you on here as much as I want before I'm dead sha. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by VandalSavage(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
What of all the men being killed and abused by their wife,we no see any long story about it oo undecided

Misandrist everywhere undecided

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by dominique(f): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Paulianfa:
[s]All these talk cannot solve any problem except one learned to understand what is happening in people's lives and home.
Some of these domestic violence are cause by women themselves cos they seems not to understand the ways of life.
I don't think a man with a right senses can lay a finger on his wife without something behind, u see all these women wen they have more than u, they wants rule over u, they want to control and becomes the head of the house, they will insult and abuse u the way they can.
And wen u stood ur ground, the whole world will be blaming you for defending ursef, they will now turn against u.

One needs to investigate and asked questions about domestic violence.[/s]

Domestic violence apologist, don't you people ever get tired of defending brutality and barbaric behaviour of your fellow animals? The lady Gospel singer that died recently was overly submissive and was treated by a slave by her husband. Did that stop him from beating her to death? Instead of looking inwardly to ask yourselves what is the matter with you people, you look for ways to blame the victim. It will never be well with the people that raised you to have this stinking mentality

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by dominique(f): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
show us men killed by
There wife's undecided undecided because is a women naw heaven is falling undecided undecided

Show us yourself and let's compare the stats.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
dominique:

Show us yourself and let's compare the stats.
and how will that cure ur sexual addiction to dick undecided
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
and how will that cure ur sexual addiction to dick undecided

Stop deviating. Create a thread of domestic abuse faced by men, backed with statistics, as compared to women, and mention me. I am interested.

Men are more logical than women are, right? I know you're intelligent and can do that. Come and finish me with your badass arguments.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Ekwutox: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
The guys commenting here are digging deeper into a hole that is already deep with their shameless justification of brutality.

Very shameful.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I'm going nowhere. I will still provoke you on here as much as I want before I'm dead sha. kiss kiss
Lol, quite hilarious
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Stop deviating. Create a thread of domestic abuse faced by men, backed with statistics, as compared to women, and mention me. I am interested.

Men are more logical than women are, right? I know you're intelligent and can do that. Come and finish me with your badass arguments.
really
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Brian47:
We both know it didn't start today.
Then why didn't she leave when it started happening.
I think it all boils down to low self-esteem really and most so-called Christians pretend that they can use God as a mask for this problem. undecided

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
really
Yes, really.

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by joeking2222: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ladies if any man insults you in a relationship please dump him without looking back, don’t wait till he starts hitting you
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.........this babe no dey get JOY at all!!!!
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Do you think these dumb guys care about evidence? All they care about are the demonizations of women in their heads. All that matters is their indoctrination. Statistics and facts don't matter to them. What is surprising is that they are young and single and have such dirty thoughts about women. They are already going to fail at relationships from their refusal to learn, but they will always blame the woman for it.

Poverty is dangerous to a society, see the mentality of the men it breeds. Being illiterate isn't an excuse for the sorts of rubbish they post daily, because some will post with correct tenses but the amount of trash and bigotry is illiterate.

These men are the future Peter Nwachukwu's I pity the women who will end up with idiots as husbands.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What is the point of this? Why una too like sufferhead olympics and victimhood maranthon like this? Why? Why?? Why??

Get the fk out of abusive marriages and speak for men! Stop trying to say because men put up with shit, women should too. Ehn, o n dun mo yin ni naw. If e no sweet una, una go pack comot. Why do you care about upholding a thing that does not serve nor suit you??

But I hope if you encourage 80% of men to leave their abusive marriages, you will blame redpill for that? Because it's only right, my friend. You cannot demonise feminism for poisoning young women in marriages and sabotaging their happiness and putting the skyrocketing divorce rates on feminism, but not apportion equal blame of equal measure with the same effect to redpill. So encourageeee away. Do. But this ain't the thread for you to do that, okay? This isn't it.

Infact, for all it's worth, it is the WOKE AND FENINIST AND MODERN social media people that trended ideas such as "boys can cry too." It NEVER rose out of alt-right conservative spaces. It is woke people that are saying boys can be anything and be anyhow and like pink and whatnot. But when you hear things like that, you say they want to emasculate you. Like what the fk do you want now? #ProjectManDown is a fairly popular movement and contrary to erroneous beliefs too, it is not trying to demoralise men, but rather to egg them away from the idea that a man has to always man up and shut up. IF it is not on a thread about women's issues and if it is not invalidating women's issues, feminist women are the most caring and sympathetic women who are open to men's plights that I know, but then that's just my opinion.

It is always men like YOURSELF, conservative and traditional people like YOU who are always telling you to man up. Am I right or right? So don't try to put this on women speaking up for women's abuses. I mean, people even 'insult' feminists with wanting simps who are soft-hearted and quiet-spoken and aren't macho and whatnot, yet people think it is those kind of women that want men to bottle up.

You said you've seen more* men killed by their wives in 5 months? Mention me on another thread and post the links to those stories. I am interested in reading them. Have you ever talked about those men somehow? Ohhh, nobody opened no thread. You mean even YOU yourself didn't. Okay, I get it. How about domestic shelters for men, do you know of any? You would do well to provide me with the details of all these too on that thread. Maybe create one. You know me, I like to know something about everything, so I'll be looking forward to you doing that.

I will say it again 98% of the crimes and dangers of this world have been caused by men and are still being caused by men any man that wants to come here and cry that women are abusing men should check well most of them are being abused by their fellow men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You def know I am a feminist and you should know the kind of men I roll with by now if you fastidiously follow me. smiley Emasculated, feminised, and controllable men who can't even hurt a flower or a fly. So I got no problem there; I gat me covered. wink kiss

We roll with the so-called SIMPs they are the best men to have.

It is sad that men who are enlightened, exposed, not toxic and are just good men are called SIMPs because they are not toxic or pretend to be Alfa mails grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yes, really.
am kinda busy undecidedsorry
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Alex08101558404: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:
Dear women pls for the sake of your children or family members who loves you...pls stay away from an abusive relationship cry so you don't end up dead

Dead tell no tales

Plz can I pm you?.. really wana get to knw you
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
am kinda busy undecidedsorry

Oh, you don't say! But you are not too busy to make claims you can't back up nor for slut-shaming a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by BRATISLAVA: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

These men are the future Peter Nwachukwu's I pity the women who will end up with idiots as husbands.

Young ladies better wise up and take note of the type of thinking the men in their pool have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TONYE001(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Honestly, it's a shame to see people justify domestic violence.

Let me even ask, is there ANY legit reason to kill someone (aside an immediate threat to life)? Absolutely not!

If you no like your relationship, WALK AWAY! Whether man or woman.

This thread is about the recent victim of domestic violence and some people are asking for stats of men killed by their wives.

If you want that stat so badly, go and create your thread! Nobody dey hold you.

You ask why weren't threads created when a husband is killed by his wife (actually, threads were created)?..

The question I ask is, WHY DIDN'T YOU CREATE THREADS ABOUT MEN KILLED BY THEIR WIVES?

You can't begin to attack the OP for creating this thread. Anyone can create whatever he/she desires!

Don't support evil because of your ego or something. Some of the arguments up there are nauseating. So if your wife abuses you, you'd hit and kill her? Haba.

Likely most of these posters are unmarried....or still live with their parents.

Assuming your sister's husband hits her, would you ask her if she insulted him first?

Na because na here na, law no dey. In climes where things work, hit your spouse and you'd see yourself in jail for a very long time.

The message is simple. If you don't feel comfortable about your marriage, waka commot. No be force. This applies to both genders.

Stop feeling like a boss that should be worshiped by his wife. You're are just another human, like madam. You have nothing over her!

Gone are those days when men were demigods. Right now, we are all on the same level. You're educated, so is your wife. You dey work, she too dey work. You're exposed, she too dey exposed. You earn your money, SHE ALSO EARNS HER MONEY! In fact, in some instances, she earns better!

We have all failed to understand the real concept of marriage. Marriage is about joining resources and making the best out of life while you all find genuine happiness in each other. Na social media and stupid orientations nai dey make us reason who dey earn pass who.

It's tiring. We should all stop this, I beg!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Connected1: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
I don't think that woman is a Saint because she sings Gospel Music.

The man in question hasn't said anything but a popular journalist has spoken for him same way another Gospel Singer spoke for the deceased.

Women can't even live amongst themselves without being physical and verbally abusive.

All the girls I have dated are verbally abusive and I don't come online to wail about it because I know one word from me would make her cry home and think about her life.

Talking about being Physically abusive, one girlfriend of mine had once hit me because she was angry, well she apologized yet I can't say if she's remorseful but she regrets that action till date because I never fail to remember her anytime I get the opportunity to do so because she still comes around to enjoy my company despite having a good boyfriend, although I told her yesterday never to come again and if I should marry her by mistake, she would be the first to die in the marriage because I don't know how to forget and I would seem like I never forgived her.

There are men who don't hit women not because they don't know how to, but because they might mistakenly kill her, then you see these women hitting them and acting verbally abusive.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ladies if any man insults you in a relationship please dump him without looking back, don’t wait till he starts hitting you
How old are you Iyaebe, I like your naivety grin?
You remind me of my 17 year old stubborn girlfriend.
There's no how you won't receive slight insult in a relationship. So if I tell you that you are getting too fat and you should stop eating like a pig grin and going on morning runs with me. You'll dump me for that abi?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Connected1: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
TONYE001:
Honestly, it's a shame to see people justify domestic violence.

Let me even ask, is there ANY legit reason to kill someone (aside an immediate threat to life)? Absolutely not!

If you no like your relationship, WALK AWAY! Whether man or woman.

This thread is about the recent victim of domestic violence and some people are asking for stats of men killed by their wives.

If you want that stat so badly, go and create your thread! Nobody dey hold you.

You ask why weren't threads created when a husband is killed by his wife (actually, threads were created)?..

The question I ask is, WHY DIDN'T YOU CREATE THREADS ABOUT MEN KILLED BY THEIR WIVES?

You can't begin to attack the OP for creating this thread. Anyone can create whatever he/she desires!

Don't support evil because of your ego or something. Some of the arguments up there are nauseating. So if your wife abuses you, you'd hit and kill her? Haba.

Likely most of these posters are unmarried....or still live with their parents.

Assuming your sister's husband hits her, would you ask her if she insulted him first?

Na because na here na, law no dey. In climes where things work, hit your spouse and you'd see yourself in jail for a very long time.

The message is simple. If you don't feel comfortable about your marriage, waka commot. No be force. This applies to both genders.

Stop feeling like a boss that should be worshiped by his wife. You're are just another human, like madam. You have nothing over her!

Gone are those days when men were demigods. Right now, we are all on the same level. You're educated, so is your wife. You dey work, she too dey work. You're exposed, she too dey exposed. You earn your money, SHE ALSO EARNS HER MONEY! In fact, in some instances, she earns better!

We have all failed to understand the real concept of marriage. Marriage is about joining resources and making the best out of life while you all find genuine happiness in each other. Na social media and stupid orientations nai dey make us reason who dey earn pass who.

It's tiring. We should all stop this, I beg!
Stop hiding under a male moniker, you completely speak like a woman, full of emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TONYE001(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Connected1:

Stop hiding under a male moniker, you completely speak like a woman, full of emotions.

Don't get, please.

Where are the emotions? What I put up there are facts and you say I'm emotional?

Wish you'd present your facts too and not attack my person.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Reason why i thought my sisters how to box real good

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
You should have trained her in kicking and given her a rainboot to kick balls

Damn nasty! angry
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Paulianfa:
All these talk cannot solve any problem except one learned to understand what is happening in people's lives and home.
Some of these domestic violence are cause by women themselves cos they seems not to understand the ways of life.
I don't think a man with a right senses can lay a finger on his wife without something behind, u see all these women wen they have more than u, they wants rule over u, they want to control and becomes the head of the house, they will insult and abuse u the way they can.
And wen u stood ur ground, the whole world will be blaming you for defending ursef, they will now turn against u.

One needs to investigate and asked questions about domestic violence.
That's why I will never get married. I have seen all you said even in my family. I don't envy married men or people with girlfriends a bit

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh, you don't say! But you are not too busy to make claims you can't back up nor for slut-shaming a woman.
shut up ur swan dirty mouth, undecided i gave my opinion and what i observed and which is true, i don't have energy to educate a Thug-feminist lady like you undecided now okey deal with it or go sing your national anthem stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Aydot351(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
I dated this girl years back, she really loved arguments and she picked fights from anything. We had an argument one day and she physically assaulted me telling me to do my worst, i grabbed her and pushed away and left her telling her its over. Recently a friend was telling me how her new guy beats and assaults her and i wasnt suprised lol. Sometimes dealing with ladies require a lot of patience which some men do not have

6 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
shut up ur swan dirty mouth, undecided i gave my opinion and what i observed and which is true, i don't have energy to educate a Thug-feminist lady like you undecided now okey deal with it or go sing your national anthem stupid.

You can throw around insults from now 'til night draws nigh. It takes nothing from me.

I won't believe that what you say is true unless you can back it up. Do both sexes experience DV? Yes, that is true. At the same rate? No. That was what Dominique quoted you to say before you clapped back with your sexual slur. If you were not trying to compare the rate at which each of the sex experiences DV, you'd have said that.

So as it is now, if your intent for that comment was to point out that men face DV as much as women do, it falls flat. It's wrong. It's nothing more than just an opinion. That has no basis in reality.

5 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Magnoliaa(f): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin The same men that'll argue with you that men and women are biologically different and that men are on the average, bigger, stronger, taller, etc., than women are, are here trying to convince us that men are on the receiving end of domestic violence just as much as women are. Beautiful.

AmazonTopaz:
We roll with the so-called SIMPs they are the best men to have.

It is sad that men who are enlightened, exposed, not toxic and are just good men are called SIMPs because they are not toxic or pretend to be Alfa mails grin grin

And na dem e sabi pain pass. Crying about simps who do not care about them every minute of the day. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TONYE001(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
NewSoul:

That's why I will never get married. I have seen all you said even in my family. I don't envy married men or people with girlfriends a bit

But really, there are happy and great homes too. This is our eight year in marriage and my wife and I were classmates in the university and we dated right from year 2. Honestly, we have never had any heated argument right from the start. Once in a while one party may offend the other and we may argue about stuffs (which is normal in life) but nothing ever gets heated.

I think it all boils down to what you want. As a couple, if you want peace, you must learn to forgive and overlook things. No sin is too big to forgive! Even if you decide not to get married, remember you'd continue to have dealings with people...at your workplace, in your neighbourhood, etc. We all need to learn how to live with others.

I have always believed that if you can have a roommate and live peacefully for years, you can have a wife and live peacefully. No two ways about this.

Note that this is not an attack on you for deciding not to get married. I'm only telling the tale from another perspective...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.