Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers (21033 Views)

Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Hassanmaye(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Light up my kpoly
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by afroniger: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
No be JuJu be dat??
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by wolesmile(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
caesymore:
grin Mhen...

As Juju no come dey constitution wetin Baba go talk say na GM use on him.
Are you even familiar with the Nigerian criminal code?
Go get one and read. You could be charged for using juju
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by goldfish27(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
While some don't believe in juju just pray make bad people no remember nor meet u.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Harshweather(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
beautyhd:
What kind of hypnosis is that?

For a period of 5 years, still hypnotized, something was wrong with the said ceo.

Hypnosis doesn’t last for more than 48hrs without the hypnotized not coming back to his senses.

grin you never jam that's why you dey make noise. In some cases nah till Jesus come oo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Praktikals(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
beautyhd:

Hypnosis doesn’t last for more than 48hrs without the hypnotized not coming back to his senses.

Tell us more about hypnisis
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Afonjas and head slammers have scored another one
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by lexy2014: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/guard-swindles-boss-n80m-after-hypnotizing-him-with-spiritual-powers/

Somebody confessed to a crime but pleaded not guilty to d same crime in court
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by lexy2014: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
beautyhd:

For a period of 5 years, still hypnotized, something was wrong with the said ceo.

Are u a major distributor in hypnosis materials?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Is husband and wife matter am out...
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by letitrainnow(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Rubbish power
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Mike123oye: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
wolesmile:
Why am I finding this tales by moonlight difficult to believe?
Security guard hypnotized you and other staff for... 5 years?
Oga, say the truth. You wanted money ritual. The guy cashed out from you. You decided to make him pay. Shikena!!!
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by dilini(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Fake news
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Babalegba(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hope we can get the alfa to hypnotize buhari to perform
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Lazenby007(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
beautyhd:

Dis one na ogume o!
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by foolbuster: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na real Gee b dat...

the Nigga go don lap for one local village wit one SWEET local ASHAWOO..

80m wat of products No be moi moi ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You are a bastard. Wicked thief.
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
lolx boogyman you no get joy ooo

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na real Gee b dat...

the Nigga go don lap for one local village wit one SWEET local ASHAWOO..

80m wat of products No be moi moi ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by wallrichy: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
To shock you that the company CEO and some of his staff might even be a Pastor or deacon in a Pentecostal church where fire, fire burn my enemies is always shouted. Church fire fire knows it level where original Juju is....Lol
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bank workers carry bottle of water with you everywhere you go like mtn e get why!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Shadysen: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
GboyegaD:
All these low life clerics hiding under God's name to commit evil. When will people think to work hard for a living? The thinking of an average Nigerian on making money is how to steal.
me and my friends that is looking for legit work do we see? Hunger will soon make me to compromise , forget you don't know what am passing through right now, staying without food is a worse thing to happen to a living being.
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kazeem47:
Let him connect me to that Alfa.I wan start work for bank.I want to check something.
nah there you go know say shrine dey for inside bank building.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Boogyman557: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
foolbuster:

You are a bastard. Wicked thief.
Holly Gram cool

na true u talk... dat guy na bastard, em suppose sell d products and travel out dan to go stay for 1 local village wit 1 local ASHAWOO!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN.
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by GboyegaD(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shadysen:
me and my friends that is looking for legit work do we see? Hunger will soon make me to compromise , forget you don't know what am passing through right now, staying without food is a worse thing to happen to a living being.

Think of what to do legit instead of thinking to compromise.
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Shadysen: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
GboyegaD:

Think of what to do legit instead of thinking to compromise.
am still looking but its hard to find, it really tough u won't understand. Depression is now coming in, reason I always come here to forget my problem.
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by GboyegaD(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shadysen:
am still looking but its hard to find, it really fought you won't understand. Depression is now coming in, reason I always come here to forget my problem.

Was once in your shoes and I understand what those times meant. In due seasons, things will fall in place. Just persevere.
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Shadysen: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
GboyegaD:

Was once in your shoes and I understand what those times meant. In due seasons, things will fall in place. Just persevere.
thanks for ur words of encouragement.
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Lordeh(m): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kazeem47:
Let him connect me to that Alfa.I wan start work for bank.I want to check something.
���

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by ALFADOS(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by fluffybaby(f): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
caesymore:
grin Mhen...

As Juju no come dey constitution wetin Baba go talk say na GM use on him.

Gate man has confessed that he stole the items. Now what power he used doesn't matter. He stole and even brought who sells the stolen items for him. Just he won't be charged for using juju to steal. Its burglary and breech of trust plus whatever thing they can pin on him. I guess
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by fluffybaby(f): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shadysen:
am still looking but its hard to find, it really tough u won't understand. Depression is now coming in, reason I always come here to forget my problem.

Better to fry akara by your street junction than to "compromise". Just that people don't want to do certain jobs then they complain how hard they have tried to earn a living but haven't succeeded. Think of what you can start from your home. Even if na to cook agidi jollof and sell to street people. I know someone who did so and before 1 hr it's sold out. We book for it if not sorry you missed today's batch. Imagine if he had decided to steal instead?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Killed By Police In Cross River After Arrest (Graphic Photos / EFCC Arrests 29 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (Photos) / Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.