Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers (21034 Views)

Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Shadysen: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

Better to fry akara by your street junction than to "compromise". Just that people don't want to do certain jobs then they complain how hard they have tried to earn a living but haven't succeeded. Think of what you can start from your home. Even if na to cook agidi jollof and sell to street people. I know someone who did so and before 1 hr it's sold out. We book for it if not sorry you missed today's batch. Imagine if he had decided to steal instead?
I don't know how to beg people, but it's money that I will use to start this business, see, the situation is tough. I don't select job right now, I can do any exception of killing or deprive people of their joy just for me to be Happy.
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by fluffybaby(f): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shadysen:
I don't know how to beg people, but it's money that I will use to start this business, see, the situation is tough. I don't select job right now, I can do any exception of killing or deprive people of their joy just for me to be Happy.

My brethren I understand where you are coming from. Let's not call it begging for now, let's call it pitching. You have to learn to ask o. Look for someone mature and pitch your plan ask for support and discuss payment plan. Even top govt officials beg and kiss arse(s) for contracts and gigs. They call it lobbying. Don't call it begging call it fund sourcing. Just make sure you have visualized your options and know your environment well. Don't go for huge funding. Small change like #10k can go a long way in some businesses.
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Kazeem47(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
atarapa:
nah there you go know say shrine dey for inside bank building.
na wa o.bad market grin
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Obansy112(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/guard-swindles-boss-n80m-after-hypnotizing-him-with-spiritual-powers/
This story did not add up. Did he also use Juju on every top Management staff?
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Zulu2022: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Now ppl way no believe in juju,do u still want to know how client can borrow millions nd send to one Nigeria prince or foreign contract...nde juju doesn't exist,Dem lock de man fr 5years de cash am out,na pure science,some ppl CLient don dey there hand 7years Dem com de use Dem de do pickup

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Zulu2022: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
wolesmile:
Why am I finding this tales by moonlight difficult to believe?
Security guard hypnotized you and other staff for... 5 years?
Oga, say the truth. You wanted money ritual. The guy cashed out from you. You decided to make him pay. Shikena!!!
oga no talk my guy way de run street facey fr gabon hypnotized one man,reach today de man de call am fr phone ND e de giv am directive...HV not u read sisoko of Mali,that swindle Islamic Bank of Dubai in tune of $285m,juju dey bro

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Shadysen: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

My brethren I understand where you are coming from. Let's not call it begging for now, let's call it pitching. You have to learn to ask o. Look for someone mature and pitch your plan ask for support and discuss payment plan. Even top govt officials beg and kiss arse(s) for contracts and gigs. They call it lobbying. Don't call it begging call it fund sourcing. Just make sure you have visualized your options and know your environment well. Don't go for huge funding. Small change like #10k can go a long way in some businesses.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Aaay: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Really
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by babaalagbo11(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Crazy things are happening....
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by LogicBomb8: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
wolesmile:
Why am I finding this tales by moonlight difficult to believe?
Security guard hypnotized you and other staff for... 5 years?

hypno5
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
beautyhd:
What kind of hypnosis is that?

For a period of 5 years, still hypnotized, something was wrong with the said ceo.

Hypnosis doesn’t last for more than 48hrs without the hypnotized not coming back to his senses.

Una done come argue again? You no hear carrying of picture drop for shrine? Una want come still argue say jazz no dey exist or God no dey answer prayers again for here?
Re: Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers by EdwardRandy(m): 6:44am On Apr 13, 2022
beautyhd:
What kind of hypnosis is that?

For a period of 5 years, still hypnotized, something was wrong with the said ceo.

Hypnosis doesn’t last for more than 48hrs without the hypnotized not coming back to his senses.

You don't know anything bro, just pray you don't come across such people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Killed By Police In Cross River After Arrest (Graphic Photos / EFCC Arrests 29 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (Photos) / Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.