Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano (45503 Views)

Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos / Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 / 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by MathewOG(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2022
lol

3 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by SeriouslySense(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Mrs Obiano is clearly troublesome and behaves like a goat.

8 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Bluffly: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2022
This one no be slap now. She was after her wig. But, Obiano's wife is a very silly person and lacks manners. Couldn't even have a regard for the ongoing function

8 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Gadaluck(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2022
She deserve that slap 1000 percent

8 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Alexpre11: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Bb
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by kendological(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:
I heard Bianca once tried to give Jonathan a BJ on her visit to aso rock but was chased out by patience.......her being called ashawo by obiano's wife is telling.
Childish rant.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Egalitarian1: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2022
I stand with Mrs Bianca Ojukwu on this 100%

7 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Kestolove(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Igbo people...mtsew 5%
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by freemandela4(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2022
This bianca fine sha....

7 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by FirstbornWds: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:
I heard Bianca once tried to give Jonathan a BJ on her visit to aso rock but was chased out by patience.......her being called ashawo by obiano's wife is telling.

Until you hear the one way go nack you inside kirikiri

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by hohafrank(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
which one be Bianca onoh?
Bianca Ojukwu please
she's still the wife of Ojukwu
Onoh is her father's name.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by stamapro(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Government House no still polish this woman. Na serious disaster be that, she just disgrace her husband, obviously she no get shame. And the entire womanhood she served as their first lady. Bianca do self defense.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Prettygirl200(f): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2022
CUMIN:

Ojukwu is long dead, na UNKNOWN dey phuck her now.
yes have wondering who has been servicing her Kongo cux ojugwu died a long time ago

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Truesense: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2022
I am not surprised, my concern is the senate she is going to display madness in HD

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Firstlieutenant(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2022
But wetin really cause the fight
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Obaino's wife is an uncouth cheap, Ras LovePeddler.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Buhari has killed the value of naira kpata-kpata

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Heffalump(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2022
That slap wasn't hot enough undecided

4 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:

Yes, same way your mom tried giving me a B. J, but I wouldn't allow her cos she got teeth like grass cutter, instead I drilled her from the back.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Gloriagee(f): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Absolutely, his manhood lives on.

michael1508:
Ojukwu blood never dies grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by nick50(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2022
Truelly women are not supposed to be allowed close to the corridors of power..I m against thier public show of shame both the verbal attack and the physical assault by Bianca ojukwu, in all honesty Bianca really bleeped up by not standing and supporting his late husband's party simply because she failed at the party's senatorial primary election for anambra South senatorial zone..maybe she thought she will be given the slot on a platter of gold..instead of conceding defeat n joining the rest of the party faithfuls to support the winner she resorted to various anti-party activities and working against the party which led to ifeanyi uba's ypp winning the election, she didn't stop there and she openly refused to support Willie obiano re-election, Mrs obiano on her own part shouldn't have confronted her in such a huge gathering but u know women and thier anger issues..lastly I urge the apga leadership to suspend the both of them n punish them accordingly..nobody is above d law

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Maverick777: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2022
Funmicoconuts:
Money cannot erase gutter behaviour cry A governor's wife without finesse and decorum.....See her clothes and hair like masquerade grin

One time for Bianca, class and finesse inbuilt kiss
Good morning Funmi
i'd call you shortly
patronage enquiry.... '06'
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by sonofElElyon: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:

"You heard".. that's hearsay.. inadmissible as evidence...

4 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Imbecilicsamuel: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2022
Women like this obiano fish head are the reason why biafra land is backward cause they have Ipob touts/criminals in their wombs.

Such classless behaviour is seen as normal in that animal kingdom where money only gives respect.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by chiedu7: 11:23am On Apr 12, 2022
chidexleo:
This obiano wife ee
you mean Obiano thug?
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Person stand up go look for trouble and na she still chop slap. cheesy
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by sonofElElyon: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2022
By the way Bianca was lucky that people got between them otherwise Obiano's wife would have beaten Bianca.. she's stronger.. Obiano's wife is shameless though.

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by aspabay(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Ikegwuru:
Every Igbo person is happy with Bianca. We love her. She is the undisputed Queen of Igbo land. Ebele Obiano thought that stealing and embezzling Anambra money will help her buy the people's loyalty. Our loyalty is with the man who laid everything down for the Igbo. We also extend it to his wife. To insult his wife is to insult us all. Thanks fully, she is a lion of a woman and she showed what she can do.

FFK used her and gave the left overs to Ojukwu
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Xanderone: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2022
This one na real clearer video.

Hear the way "you're a b1tch" is even clear. And she clearly threw the first physical punch and followed up with the verbal assault of calling Bianca a a b1tch.

You stood up, actively catwalked about 10 meters to another woman's seat, tried to slap her head but missed her headgear by a few centimeters, then called her a b1tch.

She definitely deserves a greater velocity of slap than what Bianca dished out to her. Something about the size that Will Smith gave to Chris, and much more sef.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video) / Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.