Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano (45492 Views)

Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos / Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 / 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Cyoung4real(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2022

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by hotseat: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2022
The wife of the late Ikemba of Nnewi can't be a lily-livered person.

A woman who defied her own father to stick with the Gburugburu himself can't be expected to take it lying down for 1000 Ebele Obianos.

But in all honesty, we've had enough of this Ebele v Bianca Wrestlemania tales.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by fabianiyobosa(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2022
The slap did not enter well.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by oodua1stson: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2022
So na wetin Una call slap be this? Rubbish. You overrate this overused woman
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2022
This particular issue has been overflogged.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by BSdetective: 11:34am On Apr 12, 2022
killALIEN:

Yes, same way your mom tried giving me a B. J, but I wouldn't allow her cos she got teeth like grass cutter, instead I drilled her from the back.

Says the son of the community latrine

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Funmicoconuts(f): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Maverick777:

Good morning Funmi
i'd call you shortly
patronage enquiry.... '06'

Thank you so much.....I'm expectant
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Orubebe01: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2022
michael1508:
Ojukwu blood never dies grin
his manhood still lives on

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by MortalityISGold: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2022
grin SMART AND STRONG LADY
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2022
nick50:
Truelly women are not supposed to be allowed close to the corridors of power..I m against thier public show of shame both the verbal attack and the physical assault by Bianca ojukwu, in all honesty Bianca really bleeped up by not standing and supporting his late husband's party simply because she failed at the party's senatorial primary election for anambra South senatorial zone..maybe she thought she will be given the slot on a platter of gold..instead of conceding defeat n joining the rest of the party faithfuls to support the winner she resorted to various anti-party activities and working against the party which led to ifeanyi uba's ypp winning the election, she didn't stop there and she openly refused to support Willie obiano re-election, Mrs obiano on her own part shouldn't have confronted her in such a huge gathering but u know women and thier anger issues..lastly I urge the apga leadership to suspend the both of them n punish them accordingly..nobody is above d law
Please get your facts, she was never defeated but disqualified by Obiano and his group. Besides, it's her constitutional right to support whosoever she likes as Obiano has his own right to support his candidate.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Arysexy(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

Normal Afonja miscreant talk.

Below is a completed project in the land of skull miners

Afonja skull miner no get shame

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by ibidapko(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:
I heard Bianca once tried to give Jonathan a BJ on her visit to aso rock but was chased out by patience.......her being called ashawo by obiano's wife is telling.
grin grin grin Everything is possible.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by nedekid: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2022
CUMIN:

Ojukwu is long dead, na UNKNOWN dey phuck her now.
Nothing unusual in that. People de alive them de poke they wife, how much more man weh don die.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by EmekaBlue(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

Normal Afonja miscreant talk.

Below is a completed project in the land of skull miners
mined skulls can be saved in this well

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Wild cat with decent face.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Rugaria: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Ikegwuru:
Every Igbo person is happy with Bianca. We love her. She is the undisputed Queen of Igbo land. Ebele Obiano thought that stealing and embezzling Anambra money will help her buy the people's loyalty. Our loyalty is with the man who laid everything down for the Igbo. We also extend it to his wife. To insult his wife is to insult us all. Thanks fully, she is a lion of a woman and she showed what she can do.

If she didn't slap that abûzû that day, ûmûada should have been called to ask her if she had a boil in her hands..

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
She physically abused her oh. The law look at things from a different angle.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Marisujuaku(f): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
So madam Bianca, u decided to educate us on assault after Ebele Obiano declared her intentions to run as a senator. To gain what exactly? To defame her character more? To paint her black more than you've already done with your group? You're lucky this is Nigeria, if it were to be in a sane country, u would be in jail for assaulting a woman that only raised her voices at u. Leave Obiano's family in peace and mourn your losses in peace.
They've given u a title and you felt you've not created enough damages for her, hence your decision to release the'clearer video'?.. madam be calming down, we have so many issues in Nigeria and in Anambra State to tackle. Nobody has time for your little gimmicks.
Go and contest for election if u think you can do it better and stop being a cog in Ebele's wheel.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by BarrElChapo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:
I heard Bianca once tried to give Jonathan a BJ on her visit to aso rock but was chased out by patience.......her being called ashawo by obiano's wife is telling.

You heard from who ? Not saying you're lying but ?

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by BabaO2: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Why did the guy in white waited till Bianca slapped the outgoing first lady before she dragged her away?
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by skales67(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:

You skipped your medications this morning undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by skales67(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:
Women like this obiano fish head are the reasons why biafra land is backward cause they have Ipob touts/criminals in their wombs.

Such classless behaviour is seen as normal in that animal kingdom where money only gives respect.

You are really imbecilic indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Flossq: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:

You sound stupid. Broke people always sound stupid

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by CUMIN: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
nedekid:
Nothing unusual in that. People de alive them de poke they wife, how much more man weh don die.

Na that lady dey vex say she no be Onoh day na ojukwu she be

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by MartinsD12(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Oleys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu2CaYj7yE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2819767768323919&id=100008721701950
She no slap am well self , from the video you can see obiano's wife is the first to hit bianca why she was calling her a bitch that she said they won't win election, the slap no even enter self media over hyped this slap , Bianca did not slap her well which is why the media is a tool of propaganda.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by YelloweWest: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Clearly obiano wife touched her first! Twice!!!
Bianca had the right to defend herself!

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by cloud(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:
Mr hear say, what else have you heard ?
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by YelloweWest: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:
Na your mama dey give bj. Not Bianca!

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by COMPAQ(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:

You heard this in the gutter right?
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by prophetfire: 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:
. What? Ya mum tried to give you bj? I should have known that!

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by sisibuma: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Is this the Obiano's wife that recently picked a form to represent her people in the National Assembly abi......... it's unfortunate the way things are going in this country call Nigeria. Mrs Ojukwu showed her small sense. Next time she hear the name Bianca Ojukwu she go run 40/40 away from her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.