Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano (45496 Views)

Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos / Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 / 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by obontami: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
We've moved pass that bullshit. So, rest madam!
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
This one nah serious head knocking grin
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by fluffybaby(f): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
I even thought Bianca slapped her harder than that? Now I am disappointed undecided
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by fluffybaby(f): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
killALIEN:

Yes, same way your mom tried giving me a B. J, but I wouldn't allow her cos she got teeth like grass cutter, instead I drilled her from the back.

His mom must be a slut in grass cutter skin then. What a shame grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by fluffybaby(f): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
nick50:
Truelly women are not supposed to be allowed close to the corridors of power..I m against thier public show of shame both the verbal attack and the physical assault by Bianca ojukwu, in all honesty Bianca really bleeped up by not standing and supporting his late husband's party simply because she failed at the party's senatorial primary election for anambra South senatorial zone..maybe she thought she will be given the slot on a platter of gold..instead of conceding defeat n joining the rest of the party faithfuls to support the winner she resorted to various anti-party activities and working against the party which led to ifeanyi uba's ypp winning the election, she didn't stop there and she openly refused to support Willie obiano re-election, Mrs obiano on her own part shouldn't have confronted her in such a huge gathering but u know women and thier anger issues..lastly I urge the apga leadership to suspend the both of them n punish them accordingly..nobody is above d law

Runish talk. All the fights going on at the house of reps and Senate meetings qualify men Abi? Between women and men, which gender have more physical battle in leadership? Is first lady a political office? Yet reps, and other political office holders fight regularly yet you did not say men should not be allowed into corridors of power.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by pho: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Who ever brought out this video did well. How can a former governor wife left her sit, went to someone else sitting jejeli on her own and calling her a bitch. She totally deserved the slap.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Born2Breed(f): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Oleys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu2CaYj7yE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2819767768323919&id=100008721701950

Boldness or Cowadice is a choice.

Attempt to slap me once and get ready for a dozen resounding slaps.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by tomju2(f): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
CUMIN:

Such BJ will be a life time memories
After writing trash, no one liked it. Must you always embarrass your family in every fora?
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Alooone: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
So what she said is true after all.

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by maruzia: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ikegwuru:
Every Igbo person is happy with Bianca. We love her. She is the undisputed Queen of Igbo land. Ebele Obiano thought that stealing and embezzling Anambra money will help her buy the people's loyalty. Our loyalty is with the man who laid everything down for the Igbo. We also extend it to his wife. To insult his wife is to insult us all. Thanks fully, she is a lion of a woman and she showed what she can do.

Even OHANEZE.
Obiano ‘s Wife is a disgrace to any husband and her community. This gutter woman has no business in the senate. Kai !

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by focus2727(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:
I heard Bianca once tried to give Jonathan a BJ on her visit to aso rock but was chased out by patience.......her being called ashawo by obiano's wife is telling.
Na ffk babe be dat
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is simply the VAR view grin grin.
Now I believe that EBELE Obiano is on lethal dose of mmkpuru mmiri

1 Like

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
fluffybaby:
I even thought Bianca slapped her harder than that? Now I am disappointed undecided
Honestly this VAR view revealed the Slap wasn't optimal at all.
I was expecting a resounding SLAP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Aaay: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Bimpe29: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
The slap wasn't really hurt as it should have been. How could she have left her seat and called another woman a bitch?
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Ikinternational: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
BSdetective:
I heard Bianca once tried to give Jonathan a BJ on her visit to aso rock but was chased out by patience.......her being called ashawo by obiano's wife is telling.

Tell us the one you heard about your mother.
Abi your father scored first
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Wchris(m): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bianca Ojukwu is an epitome of courage. I love her courageous spirit
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Engrpatpeters(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by CUMIN: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
tomju2:

After writing trash, no one liked it. Must you always embarrass your family in every fora?

Have you experience BJ before
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by thatigboman1: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Marisujuaku:
So madam Bianca, u decided to educate us on assault after Ebele Obiano declared her intentions to run as a senator. To gain what exactly? To defame her character more? To paint her black more than you've already done with your group? You're lucky this is Nigeria, if it were to be in a sane country, u would be in jail for assaulting a woman that only raised her voices at u. Leave Obiano's family in peace and mourn your losses in peace.
They've given u a title and you felt you've not created enough damages for her, hence your decision to release the'clearer video'?.. madam be calming down, we have so many issues in Nigeria and in Anambra State to tackle. Nobody has time for your little gimmicks.
Go and contest for election if u think you can do it better and stop being a cog in Ebele's wheel.
I'm sure u didn't watch the video, hence this nonsense you are spewing. Obiano's wife physically assaulted Bianca thrice before she reacted.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by fluffybaby(f): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
CUMIN:

Ojukwu is long dead, na UNKNOWN dey phuck her now.

You really got a thing for this woman. Her private part is your biggest fantasy and you can't stop talking about her in sexual context grin grin grin chinch dey fantasize you want chop big meat Sha grin grin
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by CUMIN: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

You really got a thing for this woman. Her private part is your biggest fantasy and you can't stop talking about her in sexual context grin grin grin chinch dey fantasize you want chop big meat Sha grin grin

Nothing bad. A milf like that isn't bad YOLO
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by fluffybaby(f): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
CUMIN:

Nothing bad. A milf like that isn't bad YOLO

I guess your mom is someone else's MILF too. It's actually a compliment. Just tone your thirst down. You are sounding too dried up grin
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by ITbomb(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Me I wanted to see the hugger
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by CUMIN: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
fluffybaby:

I guess your mom is someone else's MILF too. It's actually a compliment. Just tone your thirst down. You are sounding too dried up grin

Life na per head YOLO
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Arabaincubus: 5:43am On Apr 13, 2022
This will do more damage to Mrs Obiano.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by Marisujuaku(f): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
...and what if I watched the video? Both of them were wrong but Bianca's action was totally wrong. Why didn't she release the video then? She should hide her face in shame. Ebele has come out stronger and the same people that hailed Bianca are the ones singing ebele's praises now. This life no balance. Make we no dey do pass ourselves cause at the end of the day, it's every mallam to his kettle.
thatigboman1:
I'm sure u didn't watch the video, hence this nonsense you are spewing. Obiano's wife physically assaulted Bianca thrice before she reacted.
Re: 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Disgrace of the millenia to womanhood,is like the older bianca gets d worst her e behaviour like agbero. Even Ojokwu no slap anyone in public with his pedigrees as a soldierundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.