Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days (53094 Views)

Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe / Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by 8stargeneral: 8:22am On Apr 12, 2022
What d world is turning into....No love among humans...everybody want to make money by all neans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Keniwit(m): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Entprys:
See miscalculation o. Why not buy big deep freezer and stand-by gen.
Deep her inside

You are really a fool ,dung of Brain idiot... Perhaps you can use your family members for ritual too ,since you can calculate better

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Decency2020(f): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2022
I know there are criminals and wicked people everywhere but this story doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by AmazingELixir: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2022
lipsrsealed

I think it's high time the country's security and intelligence embark on a serious crackdown on the Alfas, native doctors and shermen giving these ritualists all these wicked terms to be rich...
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by DKM123: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2022
seborrhic:
The guy is clearly a psycho to be able to sleep with a smelly corpse for days.
It's clear too the society has made many girls so careless they don't ask simple questions.
If she had kept her head well and asked what the guy did for a living to be able to afford a rent and live the kind of lifestyle he does,she would have come up with enough red flags.
But they want to take enough selfies to oppress their face book friends about the luck they have with a boyfriend living large,able to buy her iPhone and take her to choice places.

Of course there is always that imbecilic mo*ronic bastard who will MAKE IT ABOUT WHAT THE VICTIM DID THAT MADE HER DESERVING OF BEING MURDERED. Make a one line statement for the demon and
then write heaven and earth chastising the murdered female victim.

See ehn, just wait, I will be back in the evening. God will punish you and your entire generation and all your sisters and daughters will be murdered and thier corspe raped and desecrated for rituals by the same DEVILISH NIGERIAN MAN who will assure them they love them. Fc*uking bastard. God punish you once more! You are my mission for the next 6months. Goat!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by 2braithe: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Flatinoes are now mining skulls and practicing necrophilia now.
Tufia!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by GUNITGuy: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:
Necrophilia

You could have gone to the morgue to help with your fetish act!

What am Ieven saying? God punish you

Wicked gender
God punish em
My sister the gender is not the problem is our Love for money by both genders that is the problem see the way you broke shame men on this platform and even in real life.......
One day the society would rise against all I'll gotten wealth and wickedness by evil men and women
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Kinematics: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2022
"A man, Ifeanyi Njoku, has been arrested for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Precious Okeke, 24, in an estate at Badore, in the Ajah area of Lagos State"

Chino aka Porthacourt1st the Ihiala he goat come and see your bloda...

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by olatuns2017: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Mrpojj(m): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/lagos-youth-kills-girlfriend-sleeps-with-corpse-six-days/
Sleep with human corpse to make money
I wonder how that is a business plan
How stupid
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by HenryWilliams(m): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Entprys:
See miscalculation o. Why not buy big deep freezer and stand-by gen.
Deep her inside

The corpse would be frozen and unyielding.
My take would have been to kill her in a sparsely populated area, and do the needful.
That way. No nosy neighbors would smell the rotting corpse .
By the way. After 5 days. The corpse would be bloated and ready to burst..
That jazzman no do well at all.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Analyst7: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Ted bundy Jr
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Nahunger(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sleeping with the corpse for 4days? this type of weird behavior I often heard it in western countries.

Justice for Precious Okeke.

The idiotic boyfriend should be kill immediately.

Since I discovered the joy in dildos, I have never wish or consider having a boyfriend again.

grin cheesy cheesy wink
Joy in dildos
This puna must be an experienced puna grin
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by chukwuibuipob: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2022
angry correct.IPOB yoot NOT Lagos yoot.Ipobvyoot are abnormal/criminals

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2022
Ibo boy with Yoruba mentality.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Anieke77(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sleeping with the corpse for 4days? this type of weird behavior I often heard it in western countries.

Since I discovered the joy in dildos, I have never wish or consider having a boyfriend again.
supported
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Ishilove: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2022
It is high time the Nigerian police went after all these evil native doctors that encourage these stupid boys to murder people in the name of money rituals.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by ppogba: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2022
simpleseyi:
Igbos are learning so fast from us the Yorubas

Maybe it i the other way round.

Till date in Nigeria, the record held by Okija remains unbroken. If you are in doubt ask your uncle's also about Isiala Ngwa.

You would have been better off not commenting.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2022
But all these babalawo and Alfa should be arrested too.. how can u tell someone to kill his girlfriend and still be fůcking the corpse for 7 days? The smell, trauma of realizing he killed someone( his babe) and also how tf is he to get an erection ontop all that and still cum inside maggot infested something embarassed
Devil want come fück am up e cast on the 6th day... so he killed her for nothing. And that same preeq him go chook inside another babe when other guys dey knack na so dem go dey share spiritual problems upandan. Ahh thank God I no dey do woman matters again oo.. Money when dem nor go still fit enjoy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by SugarGirl44(f): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Where are those omo ale omo ibos that are always shouting afonjas up and down?
Suddenly they've lost their voices.
Thunder fire all of una generations as long as you keep trooping to SW to commit your crimes and blame it on your helpers.
Bunch of ingrates!
Mention me and collect, you guys are not to be dealt with civilly because you don't deserve it as the crooks that you are.
Crime importers.
I pray biafra comes to pass asap Ijn, amen.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by fykes(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2022
afroniger:
The rate at which some people are desperate for easy and quick money these days is disturbing. Young ladies need to be weary of the kind of men they date. Too many silent killers walking around in our midst.
Wait u call this quick qnd easy money?

Sleeping withba decaying corpse?
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by babaalagbo11(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2022
This get rich quick and unnecessary pressure from our youths is getting out of hand
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Born2Breed(f): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2022
They want to BAMBAM
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Asianjollof007: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:
Necrophilia
You could have gone to the morgue to help with your fetish act!
What am Ieven saying? God punish you
Wicked gender God punish em
God punish you.
God punish you for your stupid generalisation.
God punish your generation.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Orpe7(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Necrophilia shit!
Fvck!
You should be executed

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Zulu2022: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Dis one pass yahoo plus,na pure ritual,de baba know say e go cast,on the 7th day,u no go kill person nd go Scot free....I don't understand Yoruba ND there ritual tin,here in east,if u de press run only Marine nd ancestors tin e go de sup,pure tradition no go ask fr human,highest ram or dog..even if na person no b by this type,de Oracle go jst collect de person without notice

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by SILVERLINES: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

imagine you having a real guy like me who will play all over your body, then go down there and knack you till you groan for joy, marry you all my life
I'm gonna show you the difference
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2022
The heart of men is desperately wicked. He should face the music squarely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by justsaypeter001(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
The heart of man is full of evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Xanderone: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Stupid spambot banned me for posting an innocuous comment.

I don't know why they have to give only the picture of the victim when there is a perpetrator that was caught pants down.

His case already pass "innocent until declared guilty". So why not make the mugshots available to the public? Especially now that he is offering 6 Milla bribe for the case to cast. What if he eventually has his way with bribing the prison officials? Then a ritualistic will be running amok in the society without his face known.

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Cutehector(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Eastern on the beat.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by michoim(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Yahoo yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.