Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days (53077 Views)

Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe / Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:
Necrophilia

You could have gone to the morgue to help with your fetish act!

What am Ieven saying? God punish you

Wicked gender
God punish em
You just dey change every day... what's wrong?
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by OvertheTop(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Yemlizzy:
Things some people do for ill gotten wealth, how about the girl’s family?? So they don’t know she is staying with a man who hasn’t married her the right way. They didn’t ask or look for her. Something sounds amiss in this narration.

Sadly, those who will tow the path of this guy are many outside, still many girls won’t learn. Fetish purposes and rituals would definitely lead to a number of deaths for the female gender drastically this year.

The Generation of Parents we have Now:
Their children ....stay out with friends for weeks without their parents knowing their whereabouts

Babe, do you want to tell me you don't stay in your boy friend's place for weeks?? don't lie
its so common...
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Bashir75: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by pho: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
If truly he offer 6m already what are u still looking for. I have been working for 16 year and couldn't boost of 1m in my account if not for COVID that help me with opportunities to have PP job we papa God con use bless me and that was able to fetch me some cool money. Na wa for some people. Money we u no go carry go if u die, u just went and waste a whole human being that u did not no how God created just for money.

The days are truly evil.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kazeem47:
Too much love of money removes human feelings from us that we don't fear anything,we don't feel anything and we don't pity anything.

Money is a good messenger bt a bad boss.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by MadamOk(f): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
May we not be friend people that will take us to 6feet oooooo
What a wicked world embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Asianjollof007: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Dead body cfvker spotted
God punish you once again !
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by justicechichex: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wow! Just wow!! The things i hear and see everyday in this shithole of a country eh. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by 1866aa: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Wrong headline.

The headline should be: Ifeanyi Njoku killed Precious Okeke and slept with her corpse for 6 days in Lagos. (Ifeanyi Njoku's crime will be registered in Lagos)

Why did Ifeanyi Njoku sleep with Precious Okeke's corpse in Lagos?

Answer: Ritual for money.

Is there anything Ifeanyi Njoku will not do because of money including killing his mother to play 2 sure odds? angry
[/s]
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Aaay: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jesus
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Panchovilla2: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wonders shall never end..The world is turning to an end.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Bimpe29: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
What a despicable moment on the earth surface! May Allah have mercy on the innocent ones when He's venting His anger on the evildoers.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by eaglez(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
U urgently need one.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sleeping with the corpse for 4days? this type of weird behavior I often heard it in western countries.

Justice for Precious Okeke.

The idiotic boyfriend should be kill immediately.

Since I discovered the joy in dildos, I have never wish or consider having a boyfriend again.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Arthurnna: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Kazeem47(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
jaxxy:

Money is a good messenger bt a bad boss.
exactly �
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Candidlady: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
killmods:

You just dey change every day... what's wrong?

Lost undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by haslaw(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2022
These mkporu mirri cannibals are always in the news for their evil acts.

Very disgusting people.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by tushkhalifa(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2022
illicit:
shocked

U get 6million
U still wan do ogwu ego

no be juju be that?��

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by seyz91(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2022
You said it all

I don't pity those girls at all
seborrhic:
The guy is clearly a psycho to be able to sleep with a smelly corpse for days.
It's clear too the society has made many girls so careless they don't ask simple questions.
If she had kept her head well and asked what the guy did for a living to be able to afford a rent and live the kind of lifestyle he does,she would have come up with enough red flags.
But they want to take enough selfies to oppress their face book friends about the luck they have with a boyfriend living large,able to buy her iPhone and take her to choice places.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by seyz91(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
You dey mind them undecided
inoki247:
You people wey dey always shout Afonja up nd down wen eva u see diz type of News we will not see u now u people think say wickedness nd ritualist sabi tribe ni...
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by judedwriter(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Youthful lusts shocked

Youths be extremely careful about your lust for quick riches.

It can be very tragic and devastating att the end especially if you go diabolical to achieve it.

Imagine a young guy sleeping with a corpse for riches?

If you tell him to go on a 3 day fast to seek God's blessings, he will start giving excuses. No short cut to God's favour and blessings!
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Karemarealty288(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sleeping with the corpse for 4days? this type of weird behavior I often heard it in western countries.

Since I discovered the joy in dildos, I have never wish or consider having a boyfriend again.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Iconstar: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2022
Yoruba people and rituals sef undecided undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
We are in a society where money is respected more than morals
The love is moNey is the root of all evil

Everybody wants to bambam and chill with the big boys
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by olamakinde(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

good for you idiat
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Paulnoma(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That's absurd young lady,it's a lifestyle you'd regret on the long run....

Not all men are evil,change your mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu / Man Jumps Off Awolowo Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.