Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days (53090 Views)

Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe / Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by SIRTee15: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2022
I think it's high time Nigerian women are included into the list of endangered species.
The rate Nigerian men use them for rituals is alarming.
Nigerian/black men, stop being lazy, there's nothing like money rituals. It's a myth.
Learn the principles of wealth creation and financial multiplicity. It's not rocket science.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Axiwaju(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2022
grin
2braithe:
Flatinoes are now mining skulls and practicing necrophilia now.
Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by HardMirror(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2022
RoyalBlu:
It's getting worse embarassed

*Dead consciences everywhere.

Lord have mercy!!!

date atheists and have peace

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by kingthreat(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Ifeanyi wanted to develop Lagos.
Death penalty please

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by taskcompleteng: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sleeping with the corpse for 4days? this type of weird behavior I often heard it in western countries.

Justice for Precious Okeke.

The idiotic boyfriend should be kill immediately.

Since I discovered the joy in dildos, I have never wish or consider having a boyfriend again.

Nawa oh which Joy is there in having Love Machine ooo
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by samiabigail: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2022
girls wey no get boyfriend get peace of mind grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by caye(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2022
Entprys:
See miscalculation o. Why not buy big deep freezer and stand-by gen.
Deep her inside
Ṣeun!
Lalasticlala, mynd444!!!

Pls ban and get this guy's details!
This is a potential or active ritualist, killer and psychopath!!!
He is giving some ppl ideas!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by naikeboy(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2022
Just to drive benz, buy iPhone for girls, Bleep bitches, do birthday party for girls. Mumu guy day sleep with dead body.... Wonders....
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by RoyalBlu(f): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2022
HardMirror:
date atheists and have peace

I'm no longer in the 'dating space'.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by PortHarcourt1st: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Poto poto port Harcourt slum dweller, he is an Ikwerre man.

Kinematics:
"A man, Ifeanyi Njoku, has been arrested for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Precious Okeke, 24, in an estate at Badore, in the Ajah area of ...
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2022
inoki247:
You people wey dey always shout Afonja up nd down wen eva u see diz type of News we will not see u now u people think say wickedness nd ritualist sabi tribe ni...

Afonjas leads Igbo's follow, you can't be greater than your master in craft.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by virginchaser(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2022
He no dey do anything, he gets Benz glk 350, Lexus es330, G wagon, Tundra and you comfortably they roll on with him. It is like living with a phyton, one day it will size you up and use you as special meal.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by toprealman: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2022
seborrhic:
The guy is clearly a psycho to be able to sleep with a smelly corpse for days.
It's clear too the society has made many girls so careless they don't ask simple questions.
If she had kept her head well and asked what the guy did for a living to be able to afford a rent and live the kind of lifestyle he does,she would have come up with enough red flags.
But they want to take enough selfies to oppress their face book friends about the luck they have with a boyfriend living large,able to buy her iPhone and take her to choice places.
Don't be quick to pass judgement oga.
He went to the village, obviously parading himself as the light that has come to help the poor girl. From village to Lagos estate. To the girl, prayer answered, to the boy.....game on!
People are wicked, even the so called nice people( m/f/d) should be properly scrutinized.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by danot1030: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2022
Ifeayin Njoku killed Precious Okeke.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by ednut1(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2022
There is nothing like money rituals

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by murade: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2022
This means that ndigbo is not left in ritual for money

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked...Who can know it??

Things are just running through my mind right now...
Like, was he using a condom all the while he had been raping the corpse of the dead girl? It's rape when it's nonconsensual, abi nau? A dead body cannot give you it's consent, so it's safe to say he was rapid her (good thing her soul had left her body already)

Moving on.......Ok, why is it we never hear about things such as the police going ahead to track and arrest the native Witch doctor who gives out these instructions to these men? Why is the police not interested in that?
Or, could it be that the witch doctors always cast a spell on their clients upon agreement not to be able to reme where they met , and where their shrines are located? I have always felt it has to be a case like this. It seems part of the concotions they give to clients to ingest are things to impair their memories and limit them from describing what they saw while they were in the shrine. The devil has to have insurance nah.

Death to all sorcerers and native doctors in Nigeria. They are responsible for this evil in the land. And I blame it on ancient traditional African religion. Yes, it stemmed from that.

How can you insert your prick into a decaying vaginà multiple times? Even once is enough to make me puke. Then you ejaculate inside of it and rinse and repeat the next day. Then probably go to use that same Dickson to have sex with another girlfriend who has no idea. See why it's best to flee somethings? Cuz you can never know what the person you are banging is doing when you aren't there.
Sick. I'm sure the girl's ghost was just watching him, like ;
' see this fool. You think I'll let you complete this ritual and get shishi? Think again!
She then made her corpse give out now decaying stenches to alert neighbors. Ghosts can do these things and more. It has been documented even by westerners on a TV documentary. But they can't physically touch the person, but they can manipulate nonliving object to move, alarms to go off and so on. I believe the girls ghost gave him away.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by realestate99: 9:27am On Apr 12, 2022
simpleseyi:
Igbos are learning so fast from us the Yorubas
Another pathetic masquerade, igbos are the pioneers of real rituals in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Nyascobar1414: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:
Necrophilia
You could have gone to the morgue to help with your fetish act!
What am Ieven saying? God punish you
Wicked gender God punish em
Do you m€nstruate The blood st!nks
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by realestate99: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2022
2braithe:
Flatinoes are now mining skulls and practicing necrophilia now.
Tufia!
They are active participants in any form of crime known to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by AlphaTaikun: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Heavensent01(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2022
he want to impress his people by December and become a title holder at Nnewi

Yoruba ladies avoid these deadly money hungry bastarrd for your own safety
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Indelibleage: 9:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Entprys:
Deep her inside

Definitely, you must be of the same trade with the guy.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Oturatetuala(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2022
All because of money, mehn some humans are so wicked and callous.

Damn I will rather die poor than killing another human for money.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2022
SLEEP WITH CORPSE FOR 7 DAYS, HE'S NOT EVEN SCARED OF THE DISEASE HE WOULD CONTACT.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by HardMirror(m): 9:50am On Apr 12, 2022
RoyalBlu:

I'm no longer in the 'dating space'.
ok.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Candidlady: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Asianjollof007:

God punish you.

God punish you for your stupid generalisation.

God punish your generation.

Dead body cfvker spotted
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sleeping with the corpse for 4days? this type of weird behavior I often heard it in western countries.

Justice for Precious Okeke.

The idiotic boyfriend should be kill immediately.

Since I discovered the joy in dildos, I have never wish or consider having a boyfriend again.
Stupid boy
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by adecz: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Igbos and Yahoo ➕➕➕ ❗️❗️
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Naajjii: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Entprys:
Deep her inside
So you are encouraging he gets a deep freezer? Hmmmm naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.