Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,808 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days (53092 Views)

Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe / Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Irupetepete: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2022
Njoku Njoku! He didnt know that he should have involved an embalmer in the heist.
Ndi Owerri Amaka crooks are still learning work, they need to learn from their westside brothers how it is done.

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Shadysen: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:
Necrophilia

You could have gone to the morgue to help with your fetish act!

What am Ieven saying? God punish you

Wicked gender
God punish em
still u can't do without that stupid or wicked gender.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Hassanmaye(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Sleeping with the corpse for 4days? this type of weird behavior I often heard it in western countries.

Justice for Precious Okeke.

The idiotic boyfriend should be kill immediately.

Since I discovered the joy in dildos, I have never wish or consider having a boyfriend again.
That's a lie you can never compare God created D with Love Machine
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by derecho(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2022
You go see person wey you never marry, just go dey live with am.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Kpengla(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2022

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by hotseat: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Had he succeeded in his nefarious act and the evil money begins to pour in, he would dominate Instagram to share his "business acumen" with the undiscerning hailing him.

The Bible says a way seemeth right to a man but the end thereof is the way of death.

Abstain from all forms of iniquity.

Quick riches can easily usher in quick death.

Ask for daily bread only!

We came to this life naked and so shall it be in the end.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Hassanmaye(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2022
seborrhic:
The guy is clearly a psycho to be able to sleep with a smelly corpse for days.
It's clear too the society has made many girls so careless they don't ask simple questions.
If she had kept her head well and asked what the guy did for a living to be able to afford a rent and live the kind of lifestyle he does,she would have come up with enough red flags.
But they want to take enough selfies to oppress their face book friends about the luck they have with a boyfriend living large,able to buy her iPhone and take her to choice places.
That's the average brain of the female gender
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by zakkxx: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2022
All na sin, the spirit of mastubation will engolf you!! Why not get married and rest! God will connect u with the man of your dream!! But if he does don’t take him to Bangladesh if not he will dump u again! I wish women will learn but once they fall in love they keep given it out like a cheer full giver!! God will help u
MadamVanessa:

Sleeping with the corpse for 4days? this type of weird behavior I often heard it in western countries.

Since I discovered the joy in dildos, I have never wish or consider having a boyfriend again.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Legendoo: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Weird shit you'd only hear about in the deranged part's of the west .

The more these niggas are exposed to the oyinbo people way the more animalistic they become.

Ritual/ weird sadistic sex ? Only heavens know but these niggas definitely have a low iq either way.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Jogideen: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:

is like is Love Machine that will impregnate you ahbi
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by JBoss25(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Decency2020:
I know there are criminals and wicked people everywhere but this story doesn't add up
explain dear
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by bablon20(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Igbo! Igbo!! Igboooooo!

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Brian47(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Why are ppl so desperate for quick money nowadays?
What happened?
Our parents never wanted quick money I don't know what happened

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Asswipemod: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:

The thread says it's six days. Why quickly deduct 2 days out of it? This is how exams are failed.

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Asswipemod: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2022
afroniger:
The rate at which some people are desperate for easy and quick money these days is disturbing. Young ladies need to be weary of the kind of men they date. Too many silent killers walking around in our midst.

So it is now people. If the culprit's name were to be Ìdòwú, you would have started drooling about Afonja's skull mining prowess. Nonsense!

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Bouncin(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2022
HenryWilliams:

The corpse would be frozen and unyielding.
My take would have been to kill her in a sparsely populated area, and do the needful.
That way. No nosy neighbors would smell the rotting corpse .
By the way. After 5 days. The corpse would be bloated and ready to burst..
That jazzman no do well at all.
I can't believe you guys are actually saying this.
Karma is a bitch though. What goes around comes around. Never forget this.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Luzebox(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:
Necrophilia

You could have gone to the morgue to help with your fetish act!

What am Ieven saying? God punish you

Wicked gender
God punish em
wetin con concern the gender now...lol
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Asswipemod: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2022
chatinent:
Please kill that murderer!

What men do for money! No wonder dem stingy die!

You better go and learn a skill or better still find work and earn your own living instead of living off men. Your last statement speaks volume about your mentality and personality.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Asswipemod: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Legendoo:
Weird shit you'd only hear about in the deranged part's of the west .

The more these niggas are exposed to the oyinbo people way the more animalistic they become.

Ritual/ weird sadistic sex ? Only heavens know but these niggas definitely have a low iq either way.

Thank God it was Ifeanyi and not Ifeoluwa that committed the act. And maybe you advice your brothers and sisters to stay off Yoruba land so that when they commit crimes, it will be clear to all that the " deranged parts of the West" didn't "influence' them. Nonsense!

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by chatinent: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Asswipemod:

You better go and learn a skill or better still find work and earn your own living instead of living off men. Your last statement speaks volume about your mentality and personality.

Please get lost.

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by tit(f): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Decency2020:
I know there are criminals and wicked people everywhere but this story doesn't add up

I think it is fake news.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Imagynation: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dodoatirice this ifeanyi just snitched on your post life of a broke yahoo guy.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
If money ritual is real, maybe Nigeria government should use money rituals to pay off the national debts.
Bunch of lazy criminals. Death penalty to all ritualist including their herbalists. They are all criminals.

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by dodoatirice: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Imagynation:
Dodoatirice this ifeanyi just snitched on your post life of a broke yahoo guy.

Ifeanyi go dey jail for a long time

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by CrudeSon: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Entprys:
See miscalculation o. Why not buy big deep freezer and stand-by gen.
Deep her inside

A ritualist spotted,I know killers and ritualists full here,repent,imagine if this was your relative or someone you really cherish,imagine if everyone is killing each other,will you be free to walk around with that money you want to make? reason pls,stop all these,not even for religion but for humanity!

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by porthouse7(f): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Entprys:
Deep her inside
ur sister will be next.... oloriburuku dey advice
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by CrudeSon: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
HenryWilliams:

The corpse would be frozen and unyielding.
My take would have been to kill her in a sparsely populated area, and do the needful.
That way. No nosy neighbors would smell the rotting corpse .
By the way. After 5 days. The corpse would be bloated and ready to burst..
That jazzman no do well at all.

So you actually typed this?the manufacturer of the phone you are using killed how many to get where he is or his company is now?be wise!!!

Imagine if everyone is killing each other will you walk around with that fake money you intend making?

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Asswipemod: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
chatinent:

Please get lost.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Johel(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/lagos-youth-kills-girlfriend-sleeps-with-corpse-six-days/

Nobody does evil and goes free...it will take sometime but nemesis must surely Catch up.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by SultanYoung: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Sleeping with the corpse for 4days? this type of weird behavior I often heard of in western countries.

The idiotic boyfriend should be killed immediately.

Since I discovered the joy in dildos, I have never wished for or considered having a boyfriend again.
that's why you keep getting stupid on Twitter with all does stretch mark.

Tufia

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days by Dearlord(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Entprys:
Deep her inside

Potential ritualist.
Just be very careful with the kind of evil thinking that you think.

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US