Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! (9587 Views)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Awolowo86: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2022
What most people don't know is that "a vote not cast is a vote available for rigging".
Every polling unit has a specific number of voters and when the number of votes is not met, the remainder is available to the highest bidder.
It is better to void the vote than not to cast the vote.

Politicians and their analysts understand this.

So, get your PVC and VOTE.

It counts

2 Likes

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by hotseat: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2022
MartinsD12:

Since we have been voting what good has come out of it?

Then don't complain when elections throw up candidates who are not your choice.

You must accept the outcome with equanimity and move on.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2022
SirBlack999:

He owes you no education. You cheap signaling charlatan. One nigerian scum. Mpama Lagos.

Oh get out of here you uncivilized scum of the earth and stop behaving like a Foolish rabid dog who wants to bite who's come to help it!

I wasn't speaking to you by the way so what's your business? If you're not stupid, why not explain to me how Biafra can come, with how things are presently constituted?

The fool says I'm from Lagos. I am Urhobo and I live in Enugu you animal! I'm married to an Nsukka woman you fool!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

How's IPOB becoming the mouth piece of the Ndi Igbo? I really want to know. By embarking on blood shed across igbo land? Killing their own brothers?

Buhari was able to proscribe the organization as a terrorist group without a single appeal from any igbo lawyer!

If Abaribe didn’t believe in Nigeria as you lot, sat aloof and isn't a senator, who would have stood surety to take MNK out on bail? You fight with your head not heart on matters as this Bro!
can buhari or has any living soul shut down a region before in Nigeria apart from civil war time,do you saw what Happened at Anambra election a whole state only 2k vote was witness u think that's freak,either you like it or not IPOB has the eastern heart now than your governor they stood up against hersdmen spoke the mind of Easterns,you know igbo not believe in kingship but IPOB's are raising daily, now the have movement in schools in markets,soon you will understand the power the carry undecided
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
can buhari or has any living soul shut down a region before in Nigeria apart from civil war time

Is this your definition of how IPOB has become a mouth piece of Ndi Igbo? By terrorizing the region into obedience for a lock down the people have mentally zoned away from and even challenge at the threat of death?

Is that it?

Then to answer your question, yes! During Covid-19, the whole nation including the SE was locked down and it wasn't a civil war period. Thanks
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2022
MartinsD12:

Since we have been voting what good has come out of it?

And now you don't want to vote, even when you have a chance of putting your own man there because...?

Do you people even demand accountability from your governors enough? Ikpeazu is currently spending Abia state's IGR on Chika Ike's pussssy, while the state can't pay salaries and it's an eye sore all round.

What has IPOB done to challenge that?!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Oh get out of here you uncivilized scum of the earth and stop behaving like a Foolish rabid dog who wants to bite who's come to help it!

I wasn't speaking to you by the way so what's your business? If you're not stupid, why not explain to me how Biafra can come, with how things are presently constituted?

The fool says I'm from Lagos. I am Urhobo and I live in Enugu you animal! I'm married to an Nsukka woman you fool!
This mpama is not even an Igbo but he's on here advising Igbos how to do their affair. YOU'RE NOT IGBO you urhobo man.
I should explain to you how Biafra would come because you're who again?
Kitikpa lashakwa gị anya there.
Udene nwụrụ anwụ.

Man came on here pretending to be Igbo. Chineke nnaaaa!!!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

And now you don't want to vote, even when you have a chance of putting your own man there because...?

Do you people even demand accountability from your governors enough? Ikpeazu is currently spending Abia state's IGR on Chika Ike's pussssy, while the state can't pay salaries and it's an eye sore all round.

You're a minority urhobo, stay the fvck away from Igbo affairs. You scum
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

This bastard is married to an Igbo woman and he thinks that gives him the right to talk over Igbos about biafra. You were and never will be part of it.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2022
SirBlack999:

Listen, the only thing you can do now is to cry, lament and open twitter spaces to insult Biafra sympathizers. I know your kind, you're a one nigerianists and you don't have any leverage. So lament away.
Just tell Soludo when he's done dividing the Igbo nation, he'll be the only one to vote Peter Obi grin grin

At the bolded, First I'm not your one Nigeria person. I know Nigeria as presently constituted is built to fail and only true leadership can steer the nation's path from certain doom. A leadership path currently being worked upon by numerous people from different ethnicities, for your tribesman to be president!

Now to you, what's your practical way of achieving Biafra, as things are presently constituted? I've asked that question to alot of you but I've it gotten an answer. Just abuses. Is it abuses that would bring Biafra to fruition?

Also you shied away from the question I asked earlier. Can you go preach Biafra to the Igbo people you've killed on that quest? Your movement is speedily losing credibility and steam but you're more concerned about chasing innuendos.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Is this your definition of how IPOB has become a mouth piece of Ndi Igbo? By terrorizing the region into obedience for a lock down the people have mentally zoned away from and even challenge at the threat of death?

Is that it?

Then to answer your question, yes! During Covid-19, the whole nation including the SE was locked down and it wasn't a civil war period. Thanks
terrorizing what did you see anyone placed on gunpoint do u know what u mean by terrorism please get ur fact straight Mr,

Did i just had u say Covid-19 your funny grin cheesy please buhari cannot even shut down Abuja like totally down take more of Nigeria people was scared because of the hyped covid stuff even at that markets where opened in Aba,Onitsha, enugu,and etc so chill
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by techWriter3: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Where been polls sparked us to
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2022
SirBlack999:

This mpama is not even an Igbo but he's on here advising Igbos how to do their affair. YOU'RE NOT IGBO you urhobo man.
Udene nwụrụ anwụ

this language is offense bro please tune down biko
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by showafrica(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

How do you separate peacefully from a system as this? Don't you see this thing Bro? Wait you think I believe in "one Nigeria"?

I believe in separate federated entities or different nations but those are mere wishful thinking as it stands.

You complain of being marginalized but it's you people who are kicking down your chance to produce Nigeria's first Igbo president now.

Do I need to tell you how your own people and governors worked against the PDP ticket at the last election because Peter Obi was chosen by Atiku? Today your governors are busy working with Wike and are not even caring about the Igbo interest.

The Igbo man is his worse enemy! I'm sorry to say that Bro but it's what it is and it's high time the Igbo race got up to take their chances. Not running tail between legs from a challenge!

You just said it all. The political class working against the common man interest. Example is the IPOB as a group. 80% of igbos support ipob but all the elites and politicians don't and I guess you know why. The foundation is created for the few, you either join them or suffer in penury. If MNK decides to contest for election today, he may win with the masses vote and dump them after elected, the cycle continues. If he doesn't dump them, he will be denied all all benefits of the national cake and his people will think he is good for nothing. Bro, no matter how rich you are or how good and religious you are, if you enter a bad marriage, you will never remain the same. My point is, since peaceful protest didn't work, violent protest didn't work, igbos are trying civil disobedience. Possibly, it may not work too but at least let the protest and perseverance. It won't be easy to escape from the claws of a lion but you have to escape anyway.

The voting you are recommending, I hope you saw what happened when Ojukwu contested with OBJ and Buhari. The whole igbos voted him, the whole Hausa voted Buhari, but Morris iwu gave it to OBJ as incumbent. My point is election is not free and fair and if you manage to be chosen by the cabal you must dance to the tone and the country remains the same or even worse. Don't worry, when GEJ gets older, he may have some secrets to share on why he couldn't achieve his goal as a president.

If we don't do anything about this bad governance, the next generation will not forgive us. I still insist we try something else apart from the regular elections, whatever it is but election or war.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2022
SirBlack999:

This bastard is married to an Igbo woman and he thinks that gives him the right to talk over Igbos about biafra. You were and never will be part of it.

You are the bastard fool who hates the truth! What has IPOB done to challenge the state governors in the south east who are ruining the region? If it's to hap about fulanis, you will be loudest but you're a chicken when it comes to demanding accountability from your governors?

What does your region give to me? As a matter of fact, I put food on the plate of Igbos I've given employment! I put money into your region! My children would be half Igbos, so I have a stake in the Igbo race, unlike you unproductive fools who only know vileness, hate and foolishness!

Now answer the question I asked you and stop calling your father a bastard!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2022
SirBlack999:

You're a minority urhobo, stay the fvck away from Igbo affairs. You scum

Minority when get level pass these weeping Biafrans abi cheesy grin

You think you're more Igbo than me? I forgot to tell you I'm a chief in your land o abi? Foolish kids
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2022
SirBlack999:

Udene nwụrụ anwụ.

You've quoted me on one comment 3 times just to spill bile. Are you this pained someone is telling you fools the truth?

As for the bolded, pretend I'm Igbo? Why would I do that? What do you people have to offer? Na me even dey offer your people when dey under my employment food. So stop being a fool!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

At the bolded, First I'm not your one Nigeria person. I know Nigeria as presently constituted is built to fail and only true leadership can steer the nation's path from certain doom. A leadership path currently being worked upon by numerous people from different ethnicities, for your tribesman to be president!

Now to you, what's your practical way of achieving Biafra, as things are presently constituted? I've asked that question to alot of you but I've it gotten an answer. Just abuses. Is it abuses that would bring Biafra to fruition?

Also you shied away from the question I asked earlier. Can you go preach Biafra to the Igbo people you've killed on that quest? Your movement is speedily losing credibility and steam but you're more concerned about chasing innuendos.
You're not one nigeria but you're putting mouth in Igbo affair. I actually blame Igbo's welcoming attitude, if not a minority like you wouldn't be yapping your mouth off here. I dare you to misbehave amongst yoruba/Benin. Stupid man. Because you married Igbo you think that gives you opinion? I don't blame you, every Nigerian with inferiority complex wants an Igbo woman. Facts!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Minority when get level pass these weeping Biafrans abi cheesy grin

You think you're more Igbo than me? I forgot to tell you I'm a chief in your land o abi? Foolish kids
bastard, people confuse you with Benins. Give it another generation and the Benins will swallow your land and culture. Udene nwụrụ anwu
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

You've quoted me on one comment 3 times just to spill bile. Are you this pained someone is telling you fools the truth?

As for the bolded, pretend I'm Igbo? Why would I do that? What do you people have to offer? Na me even dey offer your people when dey under my employment food. So stop being a fool!
Niggaa, you're enjoying proximity to the Igbos, if not you wouldn't have fled your drunken community to Igboland

2 Likes

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Landmack: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2022
SirBlack999:

You're not one nigeria but you're putting mouth in Igbo affair. I actually blame Igbo's welcoming attitude, if not a minority like you wouldn't be yapping your mouth off here. I dare you to misbehave amongst yoruba/Benin. Stupid man. Because you married Igbo you think that gives you opinion? I don't blame, every Nigerian with inferiority complex wants an Igbo woman. Facts!

my friend shut up and read carefully what he's to tell u. MNK the terrorist has really blinded some of u foolish igbos,he even stole u pples sense of reasoning...the way some of u reason and even talk embarrassesI'm the shit out of some of us.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2022
showafrica:

You just said it all. The political class working against the common man interest. Example is the IPOB as a group. 80% of igbos support ipob but all the elites and politicians don't and I guess you know why. The foundation is created for the few, you either join them or suffer in penury. If MNK decides to contest for election today, he may win with the masses vote and dump them after elected, the cycle continues. If he doesn't dump them, he will be denied all all benefits of the national cake and his people will think he is good for nothing. Bro, no matter how rich you are or how good and religious you are, if you enter a bad marriage, you will never remain the same. My point is, since peaceful protest didn't work, violent protest didn't work, igbos are trying civil disobedience. Possibly, it may not work too but at least let the protest and perseverance. It won't be easy to escape from the claws of a lion but you have to escape anyway.

The voting you are recommending, I hope you saw what happened when Ojukwu contested with OBJ and Buhari. The whole igbos voted him, the whole Hausa voted Buhari, but Morris iwu gave it to OBJ as incumbent. My point is election is not free and fair and if you manage to be chosen by the cabal you must dance to the tone and the country remains the same or even worse. Don't worry, when GEJ gets older, he may have some secrets to share on why he couldn't achieve his goal as a president.

If we don't do anything about this bad governance, the next generation will not forgive us. I still insist we try something else apart from the regular elections, whatever it is but election or war.

My brother, I share your sentiments 100%. That being said, would a man cut off his nose to spite his face? As beautiful as Spain, Catalonia wants out. You see there's no perfect beauty abi?

We have clamoured for the electoral act to be amended, and it has been done. Rigging elections would be more difficult now. Won't the Igbo race be losing out if they act the ostrich as it stands?

Truth be told. When Ojukwu contested for president, did he have a national spread? No he didn't! Sentiments don't win battles Bro.

Lastly I'm not against civil disobedience or the sit at home. I support it wholly! But don't you think it should be as a result of the people's conviction and not a result of the threat of death to them if they come out, as is being done by IPOB now?

They say the voice of the people is the voice of God! So let the people speak.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by HBB1(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2022
BafanaBafana:
National politics is not a thing of the SE. Peter Obi is what Nigeria needs right now, but Igbos have burnt so many Bridges that he stands no chance.
Osibanjo would be my second choice, but the way Tinubu media is coming at him, I don't think he has the capacity to survive. Tinubu had been preparing for this for 7 years now. He will do anything!
If Wike becomes president, insecurity will end. The guy doesn't play with all these security forces.
Amaechi must not become president. He is an extension of the tenure of the cabal sucking our country.
Emiefele is like a Mafia Banker. They like him so much for how he has been helping them steal and covering for them. He is the most uninspiring CBN governor we have ever had.

They burnt all their bridges with their politics.

Talk of being myopic.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by IGBOSON1: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2022
gidgiddy:
People have been voting since 1960 with nothing to show for it

But some people are still calling them to come and vote

Bros, ike gwuru! Nigerians (esp' southern and middle-belters) can be so naive and trusting when past experiences since 1960 doesn't call for such! Knowing the kind of deceptive and power hungry character Buhari and his gang are, how can anyone place faith in the Nigerian electoral system....esp' one overseen by Buhari and APC!? You know what they say about madness....doing the same thing for more than 60 years and still expecting to get it right!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2022
It's better you boycott the election because the sad truth is NO IGBO BLOOD will fly any of the two major Party's Presidential ticket.

No be CURSE
pinkPUSSY:

Where has election boycott led us to ?

Why not try through political process this time around, then keep pursuing your Ultimate goal ?

See let me tell you, the power still lies on the electorates..
There is this kind of massive votes one could have, even your opponent that's is rigging election snatching ballot boxes won't see the light of the day...

APC deeply rigged an election in Oyo state, yet PDP still defeated them....

Just like at SE votes, it's expected that as population grows, the number of voters grows as well..
But SE case is different, since 1999 the turn out of electorates is decreasing instead of increasing...

Very unfortunate!!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Bros, ike gwuru! Nigerians (esp' southern and middle-belters) can be so naive and trusting when past experiences since 1960 doesn't call for such! Knowing the kind of deceptive and power hungry character Buhari and his gang are, how can anyone place faith in the Nigerian electoral system....esp' one overseen by Buhari and APC!? You know what they say about madness....doing the same thing for more than 60 years and still expecting to get it right!
That's the mad thing. They're expecting to hit a jackpot with their PVC

2 Likes

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

My brother, I share your sentiments 100%. That being said, would a man cut off his nose to spite his face? As beautiful as Spain, Catalonia wants out. You see there's no perfect beauty abi?

We have clamoured for the electoral act to be amended, and it has been done. Rigging elections would be more difficult now. Won't the Igbo race be losing out if they act the ostrich as it stands?

Truth be told. When Ojukwu contested for president, did he have a national spread? No he didn't! Sentiments don't win battles Bro.

Lastly I'm not against civil disobedience or the sit at home. I support it wholly! But don't you think it should be as a result of the people's conviction and not a result of the threat of death to them if they come out, as is being done by IPOB now?

They say the voice of the people is the voice of God! So let the people speak.
This otelectual that was among those against the SAH is now in support of it
Urhobo doooooh!!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2022
SirBlack999:

You're not one nigeria but you're putting mouth in Igbo affair. I actually blame Igbo's welcoming attitude, if not a minority like you wouldn't be yapping your mouth off here. I dare you to misbehave amongst yoruba/Benin. Stupid man. Because you married Igbo you think that gives you opinion? I don't blame you, every Nigerian with inferiority complex wants an Igbo woman. Facts!

You're just a lousy hate filled fool! Whether you like it or not, you're a Nigerian! Chukwudi, you're a Nigerian! Your bank account has a Nigerian identity card! If you will ever travel out of this hole, you'd use a Nigerian passport!

So you better start thinking with your head and stop insulting your father!

Then for the records, the Igbos are actually the least accommodating of both tribes you mentioned now. If you had any sense and traveled a lot more often, you'd know that. Now you IPOB people have just made it worse!

On another post you mentioned that my people are drunks grin cheesy

Of all the parties I've attended around the south, it's only at igbo parties I see women haggling and dragging beer bottles with men. Points to who the real drunks are grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by IGBOSON1: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Landmack:

my friend shut up and read carefully what he's to tell u. MNK the terrorist has really blinded some of u foolish igbos,he even stole u pples sense of reasoning...the way some of u reason and even talk embarrassesI'm the shit out of some of us.

You see all the shit going on in your country: your own gov't ran by terrorists.....hundreds being hacked to death in a day, yet all your daft head can think of day in, day out is Mazi kanu! If i ask you how Mazi kanu is a terrorist now, you'll start to waffle and bluster! YOU need to shut up, not the guy you quoted!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
It's better you boycott the election because the sad truth is NO IGBO BLOOD will fly any of the two major Party's Presidential ticket.

No be CURSE

You will abandon this monicker after primaries like you have abandoned your previous handles...

It's an inevitable event..

No be CURSE
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Sleekfingers: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2022
fastseo:

Are u in the south east? Am saying what is happening here and u said i should shout up.

How can they be distributing PVC only at LGA in a big city like Aba and not at various polling units? At times u just see 3 people distributing it and the process is slow before one person will see his or her own will take 30 minutes.
Why can't the process be smooth like we did it even in NIN?

That was why I said, same thing is happening in the southwest, especially Lagos . The process is frustrating. ....I thought , I have gotten my PVC years ago. That's why I am telling people to start the process now.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2022
SirBlack999:

This otelectual that was among those against the SAH is now in support of it
Urhobo doooooh!!

Point me at any post where I kicked against the sit at home. Do that and quote me with your account number, and I'll send you 100k immediately!

What I am against is killing your own people and burning down their businesses because you're trying to enforce a sit at home! Don't you see it? You're turning your region which used to be the most peaceful in Nigeria, into a pariah region!

A sit at home should be borne out of a conviction of the people! Anything else is a dictatorship and all dictatorships have an expiry date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Celebrates Randle General Hospital’s First Babies Of Y2024 / APC Inaugurates Six Governors As Zonal Coordinators / Orji Heads Sovereign Wealth Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.