Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! (9591 Views)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by richie240: 8:51am On Apr 12, 2022
The are wiser than u.
Listen to them!
Foolishbuhari:
Good morning my people. I currently live in the south east and I must say that people's interest in the electoral process, or even getting their PVC is very low!

Just last night, I engaged my barber- a young man and his friends. A salon filled with youths and they didn’t even care. Talmbout "votes don't count". "Northerners will determine president" and some other BS.

Foolishbuhari:

No they are not! They are toying with their future after ingesting unwholesome indoctrination from people like you. A move which never benefited their fathers and grandfathers, currently their senior colleagues and brothers too.

I hope you travel abroad any day you wish to, with a Biafran passport.
Don't waste ur time, ipob/ESN aka 'Fulani xmen' aka 'DSS' wont allow u vote!
cool
Heavensent01:
just put general presidential election on Monday and you will see 10000 votes in all southeast states[
Comrade lower ya voice biko!
You sabi d scores!

1 Like

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

It seems you are new on this forum not to know my political view..

I have been banned several times because of IPOB's sake...

Have you ever seen me insulting IPOB ?

This time around we must get it right...
Whatever makes you otelectuals and Lagos Igbos sleep well
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Igbofam: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Who no go die? Or wait, you think I've never gotten a gun pointed at me before or shot at before? Lol

Bros this na public forum. Let's just keep it civil and not wish bad for ourselves please. Thanks

I no wish you bad o. Na you dey welcome death na no be so? grin
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2022
SonofLothbrok:
Our fathers have been voting since 1999. What have been the result?

Who are you voting for? Is it the Yoruba man who is a betrayal of national unity, they are so greedy to rule even when they know it is not their turn.
Or is it the incompetent Hausa/Fulani who has been a failure all his life.

Anybody telling you to get your PVC don't love you and your unborn generations.

The Igbo man must focus his efforts in achieving his own nation. If you want a nation were a leader is held accountable for his actions then you must join Biafran movement.

Nigeria must be disintegrated.

So how do you achieve this "nation" now? By burning down your region or killing your people? Please educate me!

Biafra is meant to be an ideology. It stays in the heart till it comes to fruition.

If you want to travel out today, I hope you'd use the Biafran international passport to travel? Self deceit/delusion is worse than anything else Bro and you people are being blind to reason!

No one likes Nigeria as presently constituted. Y'all complain of marginalization but now that igbo presidency which we hope will steer the nation on a better path is achievable, y'all are talking other BS? Ruining your chances?

It's you people who are the real enemies of the Igbo people !
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2022
richie240:

The are wiser than u.
Listen to them!

No they are not! They are toying with their future after ingesting unwholesome indoctrination from people like you. A move which never benefited their fathers and grandfathers, currently their senior colleagues and brothers too.

I hope you travel abroad any day you wish to, with a Biafran passport.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

So how do you achieve this "nation" now? By burning down your region or killing your people? Please educate me!

Biafra is meant to be an ideology. It stays in the heart till it comes to fruition.

If you want to travel out today, I hope you'd use the Biafran international passport to travel? Self deceit/delusion is worse than anything else Bro and you people are being blind to reason!

No one likes Nigeria as presently constituted. Y'all complain of marginalization but now that igbo presidency which we hope will steer the nation on a better path is achievable, y'all are talking other BS? Ruining your chances?

It's you people who are the real enemies of the Igbo people !
what are you going to do about it? grin grin
After insulting IPOB you think they'd love you
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2022
SirBlack999:
what are you going to do about it? grin grin
After insulting IPOB you think they'd love you

And who insulted IPOB? Who also cares about their love? They are bringing hate of their own people on themselves. If that isn't enough to open their eyes, na them sabi.

They say when an oracle starts misbehaving, it will be taken to the forest and shown the tree from whence it was carved. That day is getting closer.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by fastseo: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Sleekfingers:

It is stressful in the southwest. But you need to start the process now. And stop unnecessary complaining
Are u in the south east? Am saying what is happening here and u said i should shout up.

How can they be distributing PVC only at LGA in a big city like Aba and not at various polling units? At times u just see 3 people distributing it and the process is slow before one person will see his or her own will take 30 minutes.
Why can't the process be smooth like we did it even in NIN?
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Landmack: 9:08am On Apr 12, 2022
gidgiddy:
People have been voting since 1960 with nothing to show for it

But some people are still calling them to come and vote

ipob terrorist get lost
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2022
We are going to start by going to the markets, schools,and any public Gathering free food,free drinks to get them mobiles to get dia PVC but we also need MNK out here can pull more strings in asking Everyone to get his PVC that's if APC or PDP zone is presidency to SOuth East but if we do not see it we move back to breakingout of Nigeria with everything possible both violence and peace undecided
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

And who insulted IPOB? Who also cares about their love? They are bringing hate of their own people on themselves. If that isn't enough to open their eyes, na them sabi.

They say when an oracle starts misbehaving, it will be taken to the forest and shown the tree from whence it was carved. That day is getting closer.
Tell that to those Obigbo women that were raped or those killed in Onitsha and you otelectuals kept mute.

I'm not an IPOB member, but whatever they think is best for them then so be it. You can't be misbehaving against them when they have a huge leverage on you in real life and the only leverage you have on them is to insult them on social media and in twitter spaces.

Actually want to see what you people will do if there's no election grin
I hope you better carryout that your threat, makachi
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Alcoron: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2022
I always try to convince my folks to get their PVCs with minor success. They don't care and claim it doesn't count.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

IPOB is becoming the mouthpiece of NDI igbo soon even south south be watching
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by showafrica(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
Good morning my people. I currently live in the south east and I must say that people's interest in the electoral process, or even getting their PVC is very low!

Just last night, I engaged my barber- a young man and his friends. A salon filled with youths and they didn’t even care. Talmbout "votes don't count". "Northerners will determine president" and some other BS.

Understandably, IPOB ideology and propaganda is strong but ask yourself who stands to lose more? The south east of course.

- The region's elders are currently going about the country canvassing for Igbo presidency.

- There are a couple of good names from the SE who have already indicated interest and are fully in the race as presidential hopefuls, not VP.

- The major choke hold on them is "your people don't come out to vote, we don't want to miss our chance". This is especially so, for the major opposition party.

Will you blame the people saying this, no! Figures are there to speak, but we won't go into those, so this doesn't become an epistle. Let's do justice to the two major topics raised.

1. Do votes count? The answer is yes! If votes didn't count, why do politicians spend so much trying to buy votes? A bulk of electoral expenses goes into vote buying, with a vote going for 5-10k in some places. Also with the new electoral act, rigging an election is no longer as easy or feasible as it used to.

2. Northerners determine the president: That's another fat lie! The north may have some controversial figures but history has busted this fallacy over and over again. Only the north has NEVER produced a president in this country. Buhari had his so-called "11 million" votes from the north, yet failed at every electoral outing, until some persons from the south and NC joined him, to plunge Nigeria into what it is right now.

Like I told some persons who cared to listen during build up to Anambra polls, the elections must happen and someone must win. Who wins is as a result of your actions or inactions.

Who wins determines your lot for the next 4 to 8 years and would also determine, if you'd get shot in the streets like dogs, if you as much as protest any wrongs meted on you.

Myself and some associates are planning a movement to sensitize youths on the need to get involved. Please, people from the SE should do the same. Before you dash anyone money, let them show you their PVC!

You in the diaspora, before you send them money at home, let them show you their PVC! Let this thing be driven through the corners of Alaigbo. Voter apathy pays no one but corrupt politicians!

Bro whatever you preach now won't change anything. The system is rigged and the foundation is faulty. Eligible voters in igbo is less than 30m. Others are about 100m. Begging other trybes to vote for you out of sentiment when they already have there own candidates does not hold water. We all know the dent the civil war did and consequently the west and the north united and fought against the igbos. The war is still there today. The west prefer a northerner to an Igbo. Therefore the best option is to separate peacefully. We are not one, know this and know peace. It is better to let the whole world know you are not interested in contraption than to suffer and smile. Another personal problem I have with Nigeria is the reverse gear the leaders switched to. How can a country with quality people be so backward and archaic in 21st century. Common electricity is rocket science here and you want to continue doing the same thing. I will say it again, anything other than formating the country is not for me... Fuckkk pvc
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Echoban: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

I have modified, read my comment above again ?....

Meanwhile, where has election boycott led us to ?

This is the best time for us to come out in mass to vote for one of our own...

Igbos haven't been Flagbearers of major political party since the return of democracy..

If our son emerges as a Flagbearer of any of the party and we still boycott an election again because of IPOB, honestly Ipob will find it very hot to stay in the SE again...

The reason some people are boycotting is probably because we haven't presented our candidate, if we present our candidate and IPOB still says anything about boycott, trust me Ipob won't find it funny..

Let's be wise pls..

Don't miss this opportunity

Ure canvasing for our own mantra and u feel using derogatory words on leader of another tribe will take u anywhere, take or leave it u can't win alone. Even north can't win alone how much more SE wey small. No p now, e go clear for una eyes. Call Tinubu pee per. We dey watch grin
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Shadysen:
I have being voting for many years, I am 30yrs old now, I haven't seen any good thing coming out from Nigeria's government and now you are still telling me to vote again, may thunder kill satanic agent that will tell me this time to go and vote, am anxiously waiting for me.
you dey mind them? grin
Those fvckers can't even protest, just hiding behind PVC. I wonder what they would do if APC and PDP front Tinubu and Wike.
Ụmụ ekwensu
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by DenreleDave(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2022
na lie. i go complain
Sleekfingers:

Then you have no right to complain.....

1 Like

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2022
SirBlack999:

Tell that to those Obigbo women that were raped or those killed in Onitsha and you otelectuals kept mute.

I'm not an IPOB member, but whatever they think is best for them then so be it. You can't be misbehaving against them when they have a huge leverage on you in real life and the only leverage you have on them is to insult them on social media and in twitter spaces.

Actually want to see what you people will do if there's no election grin
I hope you better carryout that your threat, makachi

Kept quiet you say? For your information I was at Onitsha head bridge on that day of 2015 when IPOB locked down the head bridge, protesting for NK to be released!

I was there that night when soldiers and policemen came shooting! I was dodging bullets, I almost got killed. I was inside the gutter, the gutter which have been turned to latrines. I trekked to Upper Iweka through back roads that night! You say I didn’t speak? Do a search on my profile to see my stance on the matter and stop being emotional!

How far can my voice go when it's being drowned in a sea of emotional cries of self pity and self destruction? I won't say more.

As it stands now, I hope you can also go and preach Biafra to the family of the driver you people killed and burned his sienna yesterday at Enugu?

Countless more that have been felled by your bullets. Those people killed are fulanis abi?
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Shadysen: 9:27am On Apr 12, 2022
SirBlack999:
you dey mind them? grin
Those fvckers can't even protest, just hiding behind PVC. I wonder what they would do if APC and PDP front Tinubu and Wike.
Ụmụ ekwensu
ain't vote shit this time.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Heavensent01(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2022
just put general presidential election on Monday and you will see 10000 votes in all southeast states
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by MartinsD12(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Understandably, IPOB ideology and propaganda is strong but ask yourself who stands to lose more? The south east of course.

- The region's elders are currently going about the country canvassing for Igbo presidency.

- There are a couple of good names from the SE who have already indicated interest and are fully in the race as presidential hopefuls, not VP.

- The major choke hold on them is "your people don't come out to vote, we don't want to miss our chance". This is especially so, for the major opposition party.

Will you blame the people saying this, no! Figures are there to speak, but we won't go into those, so this doesn't become an epistle. Let's do justice to the two major topics raised.

1. Do votes count? The answer is yes! If votes didn't count, why do politicians spend so much trying to buy votes? A bulk of electoral expenses goes into vote buying, with a vote going for 5-10k in some places. Also with the new electoral act, rigging an election is no longer as easy or feasible as it used to.

2. Northerners determine the president: That's another fat lie! The north may have some controversial figures but history has busted this fallacy over and over again. Only the north has NEVER produced a president in this country. Buhari had his so-called "11 million" votes from the north, yet failed at every electoral outing, until some persons from the south and NC joined him, to plunge Nigeria into what it is right now.

Like I told some persons who cared to listen during build up to Anambra polls, the elections must happen and someone must win. Who wins is as a result of your actions or inactions.

Who wins determines your lot for the next 4 to 8 years and would also determine, if you'd get shot in the streets like dogs, if you as much as protest any wrongs meted on you.

Myself and some associates are planning a movement to sensitize youths on the need to get involved. Please, people from the SE should do the same. Before you dash anyone money, let them show you their PVC!

You in the diaspora, before you send them money at home, let them show you their PVC! Let this thing be driven through the corners of Alaigbo. Voter apathy pays no one but corrupt politicians!
Since we have been voting what good has come out of it , 2023 to the dust majority of the igbos want nothing but Biafra independence
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2022
fastseo:
I don't know if it's deliberately done to make PVC unavailable or stressful to collect in South East.
You get to the local Government you see queue and only few people issuing.

I could remember in 2011 or thereabouts where voters card were issued in polling units, even in markets etc.

who are those working at the inec offices in SE
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2022
showafrica:

Bro whatever you preach now won't change anything. The system is rigged and the foundation is faulty. Eligible voters in igbo is less than 30m. Others are about 100m. Begging other trybes to vote for you out of sentiment when they already have there own candidates does not hold water. We all know the dent the civil war did and consequently the west and the north united and fought against the igbos. The war is still there today. The west prefer a northerner to an Igbo. Therefore the best option is to separate peacefully. We are not one, know this and know peace. It is better to let the whole world know you are not interested in contraption than to suffer and smile. Another personal problem I have with Nigeria is the reverse gear the leaders switched to. How can a country with quality people be so backward and archaic in 21st century. Common electricity is rocket science here and you want to continue doing the same thing. I will say it again, anything other than formating the country is not for me... Fuckkk pvc

How do you separate peacefully from a system as this? Don't you see this thing Bro? Wait you think I believe in "one Nigeria"?

I believe in separate federated entities or different nations but those are mere wishful thinking as it stands.

You complain of being marginalized but it's you people who are kicking down your chance to produce Nigeria's first Igbo president now.

Do I need to tell you how your own people and governors worked against the PDP ticket at the last election because Peter Obi was chosen by Atiku? Today your governors are busy working with Wike and are not even caring about the Igbo interest.

The Igbo man is his worse enemy! I'm sorry to say that Bro but it's what it is and it's high time the Igbo race got up to take their chances. Not running tail between legs from a challenge!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by daveahead: 9:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Something they will manipulate to their favour
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2022
Umueme:
Ok

No mind them. the feeling that Ndi Igbo are marginalized has led to this attitude and nonchalance. But thinking that votes doesnt count is sheer stupidity.

Watch NTA on any election day, and see Northerners more shriveled than Tinubu queuing up to vote.

Meanwhile we in the southeast relax and say 'votes dont count'. If it doesn't count, why do they bribe you at your polling booth?

iberibe

#My_Opinion

that is the day we choose to drinks,play games and watch football while people in the north stood in the sun for their civic right

1 Like

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2022
MartinsD12:

Since we have been voting what good has come out of it , 2023 to the dust majority of the igbos want nothing but Biafra independence

And "majority of Igbos" told you this? Same Biafra quest that has drank more igbo blood than the enemy's?

How would Biafra come? Please educate me like a baby. I really would like to hear your thoughts. With the current state of things, how can it be actualized practically?

I'll be awaiting your response my brother. Shalom!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Kept quiet you say? For your information I was at Onitsha head bridge on that day of 2015 when IPOB locked down the head bridge, protesting for NK to be released!

I was there that night when soldiers and policemen came shooting! I was dodging bullets, I almost got killed. I was inside the gutter, the gutter which have been turned to latrines. I trekked to Upper Iweka through back roads that night! You say I didn’t speak? Do a search on my profile to see my stance on the matter and stop being emotional!

How far can my voice go when it's being drowned in a sea of emotional cries of self pity and self destruction? I won't say more.

As it stands now, I hope you can also go and preach Biafra to the family of the driver you people killed and burned his sienna yesterday at Enugu?

Countless more that have been felled by your bullets. Those people killed are fulanis abi?
Listen, the only thing you can do now is to cry, lament and open twitter spaces to insult Biafra sympathizers. I know your kind, you're a one nigerianists and you don't have any leverage. So lament away.
Just tell Soludo when he's done dividing the Igbo nation, he'll be the only one to vote Peter Obi grin grin
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

And "majority of Igbos" told you this? Same Biafra quest that has drank more igbo blood than the enemy's?

How would Biafra come? Please educate me like a baby. I really would like to hear your thoughts. With the current state of things, how can it be actualized practically?

He owes you no education. You cheap signaling charlatan. One nigerian scum. Mpama Lagos.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2022
Shadysen:
ain't vote shit this time.
cool
Let them cry and speak big English
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
IPOB is becoming the mouthpiece of NDI igbo soon even south south be watching

How's IPOB becoming the mouth piece of the Ndi Igbo? I really want to know. By embarking on blood shed across igbo land? Killing their own brothers?

Buhari was able to proscribe the organization as a terrorist group without a single appeal from any igbo lawyer!

If Abaribe didn’t believe in Nigeria as you lot, sat aloof and isn't a senator, who would have stood surety to take MNK out on bail? You fight with your head not heart on matters as this Bro!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by hotseat: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Voting in or out leaders is a civic and inalienable right of every legal citizen.

Although the electoral process had often been manipulated in the past, with the current electoral reforms, elections are more likely to favour the wishes of majority of voters.

By denying yourself the right to vote in your choice candidate, you inadvertently endorse the outcome of the results from such elections.

Voting isn't done on social media but through the use of a certified personal voter's card (PVC).

1 Like

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by MartinsD12(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Since we have been voting what good has come out of it?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Off-Season Polls: Electronic Collation Illegal, Says INEC / Reuters - Al Qaeda in North Afica Offers To Help Nigerian Muslims / Alaafin Tackles Ooni On Yoruba History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.