Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! (9589 Views)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

You're just a lousy hate filled fool! Whether you like it or not, you're a Nigerian! Chukwudi, you're a Nigerian! Your bank account has a Nigerian identity card! If you will ever travel out of this hole, you'd use a Nigerian passport!

So you better start thinking with your head and stop insulting your father!

Then for the records, the Igbos are actually the least accommodating of both tribes you mentioned now. If you had any sense and traveled a lot more often, you'd know that. Now you IPOB people have just made it worse!

On another post you mentioned that my people are drunks grin cheesy

Of all the parties I've attended around the south, it's only at igbo parties I see women haggling and dragging beer bottles with men. Points to who the real drunks are grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
lies. Every Nigerian already knows Urhobo's escaped with dry gin. People that exchanged crude oil for ogogoro. Look at you now with a premium Igbo woman grin
Chukwudi has decided not to vote and he's not sad about it, you're. You're the one that ran opened this thread because your destiny is tied with the Igbos. Ijaws and Benins are already encroaching on your land and culture. Give time, another generation maybe, and you become extinct.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Point me at any post where I kicked against the sit at home. Do that and quote me with your account number, and I'll send you 100k immediately!

What I am against is killing your own people and burning down their businesses because you're trying to enforce a sit at home! Don't you see it? You're turning your region which used to be the most peaceful in Nigeria, into a pariah region!

A sit at home should be borne out of a conviction of the people! Anything else is a dictatorship and all dictatorships have an expiry date.
for someone that loves Igbo people so much, where was this sympathy when the Nigerian army were running rampage, raping and killing Igbo women/men in Obigbo, Nkpor, Onitsha even in the Enugu you claim to reside. Where was this love when Alaigbo was full of military checkpoints?
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Soso990240(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2022
gidgiddy:
People have been voting since 1960 with nothing to show for it

But some people are still calling them to come and vote
Na sense una no get. Keep boycotting elections so thgat almajiri and under age for North go de choose who go rule you. The person will become president and bring policies that will scatter your Businesses. Why do you think Buhari is treating Fulani terrorists with kids glove? Because they are the people that voted Massively for him.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2022
SirBlack999:
lies. Every Nigerian already knows Urhobo's escaped with dry gin. People that exchanged crude oil for ogogoro. Look at you now with a premium Igbo woman grin
Chukwudi has decided not to vote and he's not sad about it, you're. You're the one that ran opened this thread because your destiny is tied with the Igbos. Ijaws and Benins are already encroaching on your land and culture. Give time, another generation maybe, and you become extinct.

Chukwudi, the Ijaw man is my brother. The Benin man is my brother. Politically I may have differences with the former but he remains my brother. I won't go hating him or hoping to kill him for his stance or views. It makes me a terrorist!

About my beautiful wife, I'm God sent to her and her family. She married a rich premium Urhobo man and not some IPOB loser cheesy grin

She actually raised a huge wall between herself and you home grown terrorists, which is one of the qualities that got me attracted to her. Oh I forgot to mention that she grew up in Delta state too; so she has no ties to you local home grown terrorists without strategy.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by showafrica(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

My brother, I share your sentiments 100%. That being said, would a man cut off his nose to spite his face? As beautiful as Spain, Catalonia wants out. You see there's no perfect beauty abi?

We have clamoured for the electoral act to be amended, and it has been done. Rigging elections would be more difficult now. Won't the Igbo race be losing out if they act the ostrich as it stands?

Truth be told. When Ojukwu contested for president, did he have a national spread? No he didn't! Sentiments don't win battles Bro.

Lastly I'm not against civil disobedience or the sit at home. I support it wholly! But don't you think it should be as a result of the people's conviction and not a result of the threat of death to them if they come out, as is being done by IPOB now?

They say the voice of the people is the voice of God! So let the people speak.

Yea they always use one new thing to deceive the masses to continue the status quo. I remember that electronic thing that was introduced in 2015, does it have any effect till today? Electoral amendment was done by the same people. Well, Ojukwu doesn't have any national spread and no igbo man has. Leaking people asses is not national spread. I tell you, no igbo man wants orji Kalu, or save umahi or even amechi. Peter Obi is close to been someone an Igbo man wants but he doesn't have that national spread as well. An Hausa man will not vote Peter Obi either when ass lickers are also contesting. Well, May God help this nation any how.

If we can zone leadership into 4, NE, NW, SW and SE, to rule every 4yrs. It will change a whole lot. I don't know what's wrong with a black man.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2022
showafrica:

Yea they always use one new thing to deceive the masses to continue the status quo. I remember that electronic thing that was introduced in 2015, does it have any effect till today? Electoral amendment was done by the same people. Well, Ojukwu doesn't have any national spread and no igbo man has. Leaking people asses is not national spread. I tell you, no igbo man wants orji Kalu, or save umahi or even amechi. Peter Obi is close to been someone an Igbo man wants but he doesn't have that national spread as well. An Hausa man will not vote Peter Obi either when ass lickers are also contesting. Well, May God help this nation any how.

If we can zone leadership into 4, NE, NW, SW and SE, to rule every 4yrs. It will change a whole lot. I don't know what's wrong with a black man.

My brother, What if I told you Peter Obi is actually building bridges as we speak and his consultations are going smoothly and nicely?

What if I told you voter apathy in his region, is what is actually dimming his chances at clinching the position? Will you believe if I told you Peter Obi's reach has gone into the interior parts of the north? People working for him for free?

Charity they say, begins at home. If he doesn't have the block support of his people, what impression would he be making on the people willing to bank their electoral fate and capital on him? If his people are not showing seriousness and eagerness to push him by going to get their PVCs and actually coming out to vote, what are his chances?
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by OfoIgbo: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
We wont vote and be voted for in the Zoo....... Any Igbo son who tries to contest for elective position will be treated as a Sabo.
Buhari must the feel heat of the Sit at Home

grin grin grin grin

To be honest, you sounded very much like both Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu.

But seriously speaking, we Igbos mustn't allow half-baked semi-illiterate people lead us.

I had always been of this opinion for many years. The fruits of that foolishness are gradually manifesting. It was MNK that gave Ekpa the enablement and legitimacy to carry on with his foolishness.

Igbos have thousands of better prepared, seasoned leaders and strategists. We mustn't allow populists who are only interested in being seen as messiahs, not giving a hoot about how their stances and strategies are hurting the ordinary Igbo on the streets.

2 Likes

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:17am On Apr 12, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Done and dusted!

On the mandate of Mr Peter Obi we stand!!!

If you don't like it, you can grind your head on the wall.

Whoever this ROCK falls on will never remain the same again. 2023, YEAR OF THE ROCK!!!

Na so my brother! Hahahaha

Eruemukohwarien is the actual spelling of the town's name on your signature. I did my Primary school in that town. Izomo primary school grin

1 Like

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by MartinsD12(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2022
hotseat:

Then don't complain when elections throw up candidates who are not your choice.

You must accept the outcome with equanimity and move on.
Same way they gave you your choice? You that claim to vote who is your choice among the present Nigeria leaders now?
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2022
fastseo:
I don't know if it's deliberately done to make PVC unavailable or stressful to collect in South East.
You get to the local Government you see queue and only few people issuing.

I could remember in 2011 or thereabouts where voters card were issued in polling units, even in markets etc.

The local government authorities are not doing enough. They have to provide logistics to see it happen! Igbo people have to hold their leaders!

In the north, the PVC is brought to people in their farms!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by MartinsD12(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

And now you don't want to vote, even when you have a chance of putting your own man there because...?

Do you people even demand accountability from your governors enough? Ikpeazu is currently spending Abia state's IGR on Chika Ike's pussssy, while the state can't pay salaries and it's an eye sore all round.

What has IPOB done to challenge that?!
Ipob has nothing to do with Nigerian election , case closed
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Umueme:
Ok

No mind them. the feeling that Ndi Igbo are marginalized has led to this attitude and nonchalance. But thinking that votes doesnt count is sheer stupidity.

Watch NTA on any election day, and see Northerners more shriveled than Tinubu queuing up to vote.

Meanwhile we in the southeast relax and say 'votes dont count'. If it doesn't count, why do they bribe you at your polling booth?

iberibe

#My_Opinion

Blessings my brother you said it all! On election day, they sit down, consume of nsala, peppersoup and many bottles of hero, then expect something else?

Now they want to ruin the chances of their own son with that attitude!

1 Like

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
We are not interested in presidential elections please

Keep shut and go support your pee poo daddy while he slugs it out with Osibande
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Validated:
Show your PVC and get N3k will be a mobilization tool in the East.

Try it and thank me later.

Currently working on it. We even want to organize a raffle to win prizes. Your PVC would be your ticket!

Watch out for it
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2022
nathdim:
We do not need election that is the bitter truth any southerner who becomes president of these country is only a puppet of the northern caliphate

That's not true Bro. It's years of indoctrination telling you that.

2 Likes

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

It seems you are new on this forum not to know my political view..

I have been banned several times because of IPOB's sake...

Have you ever seen me insulting IPOB ?

This time around we must get it right...

That one has insulted me so much over this post today so don't even mind him. He's just filled with hate. Ask him practical questions and he responds with hate laden diatribe. grin
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2022
meeketta:
The last presidential election that was suppose to hold on a certain date but was shifted to another date due one or two reasons, yet result came out for election that didn't hold.
what's your take on that?

My brother I did quote the new electoral act right? See you have to know elections are easier to rig when people don't come out to vote.

The deficit would be filled up my brother and nothing would happen!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2022
texazzpete:

That’s what you clowns said before the Anambra elections. See how a new Governor has been sworn in ?

Don't waste your breath on people like that. They are not Igbos. They only create igbo monikers to mock or pass wrong information. If you're old on this forum, you'd know those tactics by now
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Alcoron: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2022
showafrica:

Bro whatever you preach now won't change anything. The system is rigged and the foundation is faulty. Eligible voters in igbo is less than 30m. Others are about 100m. Begging other trybes to vote for you out of sentiment when they already have there own candidates does not hold water. We all know the dent the civil war did and consequently the west and the north united and fought against the igbos. The war is still there today. The west prefer a northerner to an Igbo. Therefore the best option is to separate peacefully. We are not one, know this and know peace. It is better to let the whole world know you are not interested in contraption than to suffer and smile. Another personal problem I have with Nigeria is the reverse gear the leaders switched to. How can a country with quality people be so backward and archaic in 21st century. Common electricity is rocket science here and you want to continue doing the same thing. I will say it again, anything other than formating the country is not for me... Fuckkk pvc
Get your PVC and stop spewing gibberish. Nigeria's population is ≈180M people. And you imply other tribes have eligible voters of about 100M. If you are from the south east and make sure to get your PVC, our eligible voter base will increase.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2022
fastseo:

Are u in the south east? Am saying what is happening here and u said i should shout up.

How can they be distributing PVC only at LGA in a big city like Aba and not at various polling units? At times u just see 3 people distributing it and the process is slow before one person will see his or her own will take 30 minutes.
Why can't the process be smooth like we did it even in NIN?

Na part of the fight when we dey fight bros. No vex. Endure and get it. It's important!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Na so my brother! Hahahaha

Eruemukohwarien is the actual spelling of the town's name on your signature. I did my Primary school in that town. Izomo primary school grin

You be correct man
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
We are going to start by going to the markets, schools,and any public Gathering free food,free drinks to get them mobiles to get dia PVC but we also need MNK out here can pull more strings in asking Everyone to get his PVC that's if APC or PDP zone is presidency to SOuth East but if we do not see it we move back to breakingout of Nigeria with everything possible both violence and peace undecided

Good suggestions. A very tall hope getting MNK involved though but I think any igbo man should be out for this.

I keep on asking these IPOB people: if Abaribe wasn't in power in Nigeria, who would have taken MNK on bail, based on the very stringent terms given for his bail application?

They won't respond to that. Only insults are what you'll get.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Alcoron:
I always try to convince my folks to get their PVCs with minor success. They don't care and claim it doesn't count.

Please try harder! God bless you
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by SirBlack999(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You see all the shit going on in your country: your own gov't ran by terrorists.....hundreds being hacked to death in a day, yet all your daft head can think of day in, day out is Mazi kanu! If i ask you how Mazi kanu is a terrorist now, you'll start to waffle and bluster! YOU need to shut up, not the guy you quoted!
that dude is political jobber. He's paid to be a miscreant

1 Like

Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

who are those working at the inec offices in SE

Good question! They are certainly Igbos
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Awolowo86:
What most people don't know is that "a vote not cast is a vote available for rigging".
Every polling unit has a specific number of voters and when the number of votes is not met, the remainder is available to the highest bidder.
It is better to void the vote than not to cast the vote.

Politicians and their analysts understand this.

So, get your PVC and VOTE.

It counts

Aptly said! Have a great day sir
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by okorogodwin4(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2022
I know that the afonja skull miners criminals is behind these write up
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by swagana: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2022
gidgiddy:
People have been voting since 1960 with nothing to show for it

But some people are still calling them to come and vote

What have you got to show for all the sacrifices paid by ndi Igbo for Biafra agitation since 1999?
Kindly list the benefits.
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
terrorizing what did you see anyone placed on gunpoint do u know what u mean by terrorism please get ur fact straight Mr,

Did i just had u say Covid-19 your funny grin cheesy please buhari cannot even shut down Abuja like totally down take more of Nigeria people was scared because of the hyped covid stuff even at that markets where opened in Aba,Onitsha, enugu,and etc so chill

What would you call what happened in Enugu yesterday? A driver killed and his bus burned down because he came out to work to put food on his table.

Shops burned down. What's your definition of terrorism?
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by richie240: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Taaa dia!
Have u forgotten that "blood is thicker than water" ni!
If u do that (holding se govs accountable) then u are a beetlayer of the brethren!

All attention must be focused on tinubu, pmb and other state governors.
The se govs are free to do as they wish with se money but Lagos and other state must be held accountable!

That's how its done or else u are a 'sabo'!
cool
Foolishbuhari:

And now you don't want to vote, even when you have a chance of putting your own man there because...?

Do you people even demand accountability from your governors enough? Ikpeazu is currently spending Abia state's IGR on Chika Ike's pussssy, while the state can't pay salaries and it's an eye sore all round.

What has IPOB done to challenge that?!
Re: A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! by Foolishbuhari: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
this language is offense bro please tune down biko

I don't even care. Insults is all that guy's got. It does nothing to me. I don't even feel offended. I only feel sorry for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Off-Season Polls: Electronic Collation Illegal, Says INEC / PHCN : The Darkness Is Slowly Creeping Back / Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.