Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,384 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? (44044 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by grandstar(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Countries with highest Gdp

Nigeria made no 30 on the list...

So I guess we are better Dan Countries above 30

Per capita income is a far better measurement of wealth rather than the size of the economy or GDP.

Nigeria's per capita income is about $2,000 while Israel is $36,000.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by elpochas: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jeon:
[/s]
Arab Africans are. Angola Botswana Lesotho Malawi Mozambique, Namibia South Africa Swaziland Yoruba Zambia and Zimbabwe
then
Fulani.
yoruba,u be real funny person.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by wiseoneking: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jeon:
Egypt
Tunisia
Libya
Morocco
Algeria.
Sudan
West Sahara.
White country? What's smoking
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Transcriber: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Chrisvotel:
Bangladesh
Cambodia
Philippines
Fiji
Mongolia
Pakistan Afghanistan taugistan
Greenland (mostly because of their extreme weather)
Chile
Mexico........ E. T. C
Greenland is Denmark

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by diplomat058(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
mrksquare:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
Thanks for the reference

But you don't get my point. I say modern racial literature settled for the application of "White" as an adjective of skin color after repeated contexts. Are oyinbos really white in the sense if the color? Even you, you can't be black in the sense of the colour. Are Asians really yellow in the strict literal sense? But again, it's context, so it's acceptable

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by wiseoneking: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jeon:
[/s]

Arab Africans are.
Angola
Botswana
Lesotho
Malawi
Mozambique,
Namibia
South Africa
Swaziland
Yoruba
Zambia
and Zimbabwe

then

Fulani.
Remove Yoruba from the list
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by LyfeJennings(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Quintopia:

Ignorant, uneducated dunce. Are you aware that Benin City had streetlights and underground drainage 300 years before any city in Europe?

Are you aware that West Africa is home to some of the oldest universities on Earth, in Mali and elsewhere?

The stupefying level of historical ignorance displayed by you people on this forum is truly alarming. You are complete historical illiterates. No wonder you think you are inferior to other races.

Gbe enu buruku soun
Gbe gbogbo enu soun
so what has Benin city turned into if it has such level of civilization after the whites left?
Africans naturally tell themselves a lot of lies to make themselves feel right but U know what
THE BLACKMAN WAS NEVER CREATED TO LEAD...
in all ramifications..
Even the holy books never mentioned the black man as a worthy individual
Just keep all that unfounded lies about the black man to yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by wiseoneking: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Do you mean only European countries or you mean the entire white (including asain)
*Bangladesh
*Tajikistan
*Uzbekistan
*Yemen
*Nepal
*Myanmar
Are all hell on Earth even Cuba too
You guys are funny. This are never white Caucasian nation.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by ednut1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
udeh3:

Boss, be calming down ooooooohhhhh. Have you checked the percentage of their income that goes for tax? The Europe you are even talking about, some of the countries, over 40% of their monthly income goes for tax payment. Ask people living in Germany. Though, they have the infrastructure, yes, but I can tell you, Naija sweet

I have my peace here, I just go there, them come back anytime the opportunities come.

while working in Nigeria my paye was between 22 to 25% so what are you saying . Corporate tax is around 30% plus other levies. You evaded tax from what you wrote here and you proud about it. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Elidrisy20: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
England
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

Italy? Some parts of Italy be like Mushin sha. But France, I nor know ooo

An Italian friend recently confided in me that Italy is a developing country (their income began to decline as soon as their African colonies ended). France too is poor as we speak and is facing economic and social crises - thats why macron is holding tight to their life support (Mali, Niger, Ghana etc)... Nigeria is better than both.....

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by alabo1: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Do you mean only European countries or you mean the entire white (including asain)
*Bangladesh
*Tajikistan
*Uzbekistan
*Yemen
*Nepal
*Myanmar
Are all hell on Earth even Cuba too

Asians are not whites. The white race by definition are Caucasian.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
uniquetechng:
hahahaha where did you get that from

Italy is overhyped and has widespread corruption and poverty.... same as France.... France is poor and is seriously suffering economic crises that is why they holding on to Mali, Ghana, Niger etc through 5000 soldiers - once Africa sends the savages back from whence they came, it will become a failed state quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
thesicilian:
Somalia

Stop smoking Ogbomosho weed you will not hear...is Somalia Oyinbo country? Its Asia.

Lolz...its Africa, una think say I no sabi book ba?
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by nonxo007(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jeon:
Egypt
Tunisia
Libya
Morocco
Algeria.
Sudan
West Sahara.
Haba, Sudan isn't white na

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Eagba(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cousin9999:
Albania
Moldova
Bosnia
Serbia

If you count central Asia as white, then almost all of those places are terrible.

ETA: I initially regarded the term "better" in a very general sense with regard to quality of life. But if we ignore that (and even the reality that Nigeria is heavily sabotaged, mainly by foreigners), in the most basic sense, no white country is better than Nigeria. Why? Ask yourself what's fun about life in white countries. Ask how much of that was created by black people (and financed by money looted from black people). Ask how much was made into something fun by black people. Generally speaking, whites have no cultural joy.

Finland also looted us dry. your opinion tho

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by ednut1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:

GDP is one thing,
Per capita income is another.

Population which a country like China put into good use, is our greatest undoing.
the government created enabling environment and policies to put to use. Nigerian govt however does not care too
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by nonxo007(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
pansophist:

These are not white countries.

But even at that, except for Libya, the other countries are far better than Nigeria lol.
There was a time Libya used to be the best, sadly the west messed it up.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Winters23: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
pansophist:

These are not white countries.

But even at that, except for Libya, the other countries are far better than Nigeria lol.
[/s]

You have no idea how great Nigeria is on global stage...
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Hollykid: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
LyfeJennings:

Gbe enu buruku soun
Gbe gbogbo enu soun
so what has Benin city turned into if it has such level of civilization after the whites left?
Africans naturally tell themselves a lot of lies to make themselves feel right but U know what
THE BLACKMAN WAS NEVER CREATED TO LEAD...
in all ramifications..
Even the holy books never mentioned the black man as a worthy individual
Just keep all that unfounded lies about the black man to yourself
I wish i could send you a voice note bro. This is the best comment ever they litter all this kind of fraud everywhere “Benin created this”, “mali created that” before white men came to colonize us and we are still suffering today

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Hollykid: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigBashiru:

Italy is overhyped and has widespread corruption and poverty.... same as France.... France is poor and is seriously suffering economic crises that is why they holding on to Mali, Ghana, Niger etc through 5000 soldiers - once Africa sends the savages back from whence they came, it will become a failed state quickly.
You don start your lie you this fucking backward race that has never been create not for once despite the fact we are the first creature. France gdp is more than the whole Africa continent while Italy gdp is more than half of the whole Africa continent
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Kay25(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jeon:
Egypt
Tunisia
Libya
Morocco
Algeria.
Sudan
West Sahara.
.u go school?
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Yomit71(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Vilgax:

GDP isn't necessarily the wealth of a country.

asides from that, the question was "better than" and not "richer than"

do you really believe Nigeria is better than Finland?
c'mon, let's be rational.
Ireland and South Africa still dey his list.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigBashiru:

An Italian friend recently confided in me that Italy is a developing country (their income began to decline as soon as their African colonies ended). France too is poor as we speak and is facing economic and social crises - thats why macron is holding tight to their life support (Mali, Niger, Ghana etc)... Nigeria is better than both.....

Oh Ok. No wonder fees for some french schools don cheap.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Gmajor(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
The citizens of these countries ain't white though
Jeon:
Egypt
Tunisia
Libya
Morocco
Algeria.
Sudan
West Sahara.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by wiseoneking: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Countries with highest Gdp

Nigeria made no 30 on the list...

So I guess we are better Dan Countries above 30
What a shame in your post. Israel is barely 7million and Nigeria is almost 210 million and their GDP are almost thesame. The population of the first ten nation after Nigeria from your list are not even up to that of Nigeria. GDP is not actually a measure of development, technology or standard of living but ab expression of volume of trade and services of a nation. Nigeria is big for nothing. If you are to compare Nigeria with that of Israel, that's means Nigeria is GDP is expected to be 25 times higher than that of Israel for true comparison. Israel I hard control 2 % of the total world production/services while the whole of Africa is not even up to 1% . That why a country like Israel can match the whole of Arab world in terms of Agriculture, science and technology, IT, Modern medicine and pharmaceuticals.
Coming back home for example, Anambra state GDP may most likely not be among the first ten but in terms of advancement and development both in volume of money, banks, trade, human capital etc they will always come after Lagos, Abj and some times Rivers. Note all this three with exception of Rivers state of oil are actually commercial and administrative capitals of Nigeria with roboust Federal government infrastructure.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Ghost1994: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
GREENLAND
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Try this county kenya italy and egypt
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Greatfullheart: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
thesicilian:
Somalia
nawa oh
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by olas24u(f): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Just one. I'm writing an article on this
Many depends on what you want to use, quality of life? Life expectancy? Degree of misery? Infrastructure? GDP,? Per capita income? Resources? Literacy rate?
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Banuso99: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Albania
North Cyprus
Kosovo
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Agugbadin: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Exkandayee:
My brother Dem plenty for Europe, Asia every where,we get money pass them but their infrastructures are top notch because they're white, Nigeria better pass many countries is just that we blacks are animals, check s a,the place White men dominated is beautiful than blacks,,,, without White men African man will still be in Stone age

You made valid points that Nigeria is Richter than these small and Island European but their infrastructure s are top notch and excellent when compared to our very poor infrastructure here in Nigeria. It is a tragedy for Nigeria. Our politicians and leaders visits such countries but when they come back they do nothing to provide basic infrastructure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / Passengers Going To Warri From Lagos Found Themselves In Ibadan, Driver Arrested / Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.