Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration (39564 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by asobo1: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
UncommonLogic:
Osinbajo is DOA. He's just a joker.
Tell me who the joker is? Osibanjo who summoned Governor's to his house or Tinubu who ran kitikiti katakata to governor's lodge. The game is over. PYO= President Yemi Osibanjo
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Y2ffarms: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Any man that will add to this current hardship Nigerians are experiencing will not emerge as our president either Muslim or Christian, Hausa or Yoruba or Igbo.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.
We deliver nationwide.

2 Likes

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by SledgeHammerer: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
alsudan:
Knew was just a matter of time before Thiefnibu unleash Muric and Yoruba Muslims on VP Osinbajo.

If the VP decides to play dirty, Thiefnibu will end up in Kirikiri.

Let the Drug Baron not forget that as Attorney General under him in Lagos, Osinbajo has all the facts to send the thief to jail.

He nor get level. He's a mere commissioner. Wetin obasanjo nor fit do?

By the way he's complicit in anything he did with Tinubu. Let him open all if there's. We're interested.

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Truthisunique2: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Lol......if na u nkor, u nor go dodge? Economy is in shambles na.
that guy really finish osinbajo today o

He said he never win him polling booth before

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
I like Tinubu personally but dislike MURIC and Akintola with passion.
MURIC is mad & they'll end up roaming the streets eating dirt.
Yes it's true Osinbajo betrayed tinubybutbthey should keep religion out of it or else this their dirty politics of religion ll scatter APC.

2 Likes

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by goaldynman(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
The leader of yoruba muslims miscreants in nairaland have spoken!

Oya Tinubu urchins over to you!!
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by pushy8: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
But Tinubu's Wife is also a RCCG Pastor....so what's this one saying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oluremi_Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by UncommonLogic: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
asobo1:
Tell me who the joker is? Osibanjo who summoned Governor's to his house or Tinubu who ran kitikiti katakata to governor's lodge. The game is over. PYO= President Yemi Osibanjo
[/s]

Summoned how many Governors? Attending such functions is just a courtesy as VP. Nothing more.
He will lose and lose big at the convention.
Just wait and see.
No need for too much noise making.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by simplesearch: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Pull him down(PHD) syndrome. Why can't Akintola form his own MURIC party and let those his adherents contest on that platform. Northern Christians are facing great persecution and genocide from time to time with no one to speak up for them, and this man cannot claim not to know. But a supposed persecution that's a mere figment of his own imagination, cos reality showed clearly that his people were the ones who refuse to live up to the various rules and regulations they signed for in the various school they attended. So it's a crime if a school decides to eradicate disparity in dress code among it's students by introducing a uniform outfit for them.
If you don't want such healthy restrictions then go to circle where you can exhibit your trait and freely express your bias. Tolerance to them is going to Christian missionary schools and dictating to them what they want and how they want it, a freedom that's elusive in their Arabic schools.

2 Likes

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by MadamExcellency: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Is Tinubu not part of RCCGISTRATION? Is Tinubu's wife not an RCCG's Pastor.

Mumu Mumuric.

3 Likes

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Asswipemod: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
etokhana:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/04/osinbajos-declaration-is-rccgisation-of.html?m=1

That this chimpanzee made it to professor is still a mystery that defies unraveling.

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Miracle2022: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Yaradua and Buhari

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by SledgeHammerer: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
that guy really finish osinbajo today o

He said he never win him polling booth before

Na true he talk na. That's why saraki call am mere commissioner. This is the first time he'll be attempting to get himself on a ballot for any election. U know how many elections people like dem saraki, Amaechi, Tinubu don execute. The only thing he has right now is the office of the VP. I won't be surprised if he comes last.

3 Likes

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by israelmao(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Thousands of lives both Muslims and Christians have been killed by armed bandits MURIC has nothing to say except something of this nature.

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Truthisunique2: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Na true he talk na. That's why saraki call am mere commissioner. This is the first time he'll be attempting to get himself on a ballot for any election. U know how many elections people like dem saraki, Amaechi, Tinubu don execute. The only thing he has right now is the office of the VP. I won't be surprised if he comes last.
don't you think una dey underate the guy

I have noticed those his people that keep carrying banner are different from tinubu structure

What if he don get structure

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Yoruba miscreant Muslims should all go to he and burn ..

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Dimase(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
MURIC get your PVC.

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Elliotwaveforec: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
The first time MuRIC has said something sensible.

3 Likes

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by timefarm(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
When they carried Buhati go RCCG camp then for vote, you didnot know about rccgisation.

Now they helped your candidate win, now is time to return favour to their candidate too

Simple.

Mumu mumuric people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by deepwater(f): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shetemi12:
Osinbajo is a TRAITOR...

You can't tell me otherwise..

Which book is this?

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Jackiedemie(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
What makes him a traitor here?
Shetemi12:
Osinbajo is a TRAITOR...

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by SledgeHammerer: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
don't you think una dey underate the guy

I have noticed those his people that keep carrying banner are different from tinubu structure

What if he don get structure

Hahahahahaha....... have you not noticed those guys are not even Apc members? How will they vote in the convention? Majority of his supporters are outside the Apc structure. This is a delegate game not church convention or lawyers conference.

2 Likes

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by naijapikin2(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
This ishak guy, what did he shak?... Very narrow minded set of demented bigots... Nigeria knows better..
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by bizzibodi(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Oh No!Not again!!Why is this man so foolish & devisive?Do Yoruba care if you are a Christian or Muslim or if Ogun produces all the presidents?
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Trymeagain: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Finquas:
In every non sense, there's some sense. I think muric made some relevant assertions as to the ogun part of Yoruba always producing the president whenever the Yorubas hold sway in Aso rock,, from general obasanjo to mko Abiola whose mandate was annulled,,to shenekon and now osinbajo warming up. It's not fair. That is brazen marginalization of other Yoruba states by ogun. Lol grin

Fair or not fair.... is it going to affect you as a common man... common guyz lets not fall for all these... its election time... obviously they will be making statements to divide us along ethnic, tribal, religious lines... Choose the candidates you feel will perform.

3 Likes

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by gulfer: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Abeg, who don press this man mumu button now now

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by adolfHitler1934: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Finquas:
In every non sense, there's some sense. I think muric made some relevant assertions as to the ogun part of Yoruba always producing the president whenever the Yorubas hold sway in Aso rock,, from general obasanjo to mko Abiola whose mandate was annulled,,to shenekon and now osinbajo warming up. It's not fair. That is brazen marginalization of other Yoruba states by ogun. Lol grin
So he is making sense....see una life, Yoruba people.
If so, why can't everyone stand up for the Igbos who have been marginalized in the Nigerian context. Why are you people so foolish and stupid at the same time.
I expected people to rise up and shut this foolish idiotic Yoruba man down but what I'm seeing in this comment section shows how his fellow tribesmen support him.
Why must we bring religion and tribalism into everything, leaving competencies behind.
If there is sense and truth in what he said as admitted by you, then it is the turn of a Christian to rule because Buhari who will be leaving next year is a Moslem, an extremist even.

Ndi Uchu'

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by oilmane(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
etokhana:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/04/osinbajos-declaration-is-rccgisation-of.html?m=1

Oga make una project and support una candidate, the man na Nigerian and have every right to aspire for the office.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by mrksquare: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shetemi12:
Osinbajo is a TRAITOR...

What's the titlle of this book? It is Bisi Akande's new book ?
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by delpee(f): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shetemi12:
Osinbajo is a TRAITOR...

Others have countered this without any denial by the author! PMB was said to have picked his name from a list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by derecho(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Those are just baseless attempts to breed enemies for Osinbajo.
In 1999, who was Yoruba/AD's choice? Olu False
Is he from Ogun state? Did he win? W
Concerning Shonekan, was he voted in?

By the way, this is just indication of Interest. Fayemi and Amosu would soon declare too.If Amosu was the one, will he be talking about Ogun state? We already know him, his angst is because All those who ruled Nigeria from Ogun state were Christians.
If he was old enough during Pa Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo's time, he'd be against him.

That Muric guy is an entertainer.He has never released any intelligent article since I started hearing of MURIC
Finquas:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Pension For Ex Governors - Buhari ( Vanguard) / Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food / Troops Neutralize A Female Suicide Bomber At Yamtake, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.