Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration (39563 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by theTranslator: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Born2Breed:

Isaq the mumuric is confused. No more Christians yorubas but now Ogun state yorubas..this man is not only a religious bigot but a provincial ohukhor.
Aswear
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by theTranslator: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
placeofallure:
I look at MUMURIC and her vomit, I just nod in pity. What manner of thinking is this? Twisting and turning things for self aggrandisement, Ah! Nibo la tun wa jasi bayi!

Everyday, I ask God for knowledge, wisdom and more sense. Let me never be a MUmu!
very pathetic I must say. People like this should be banned totally from the media!

2 Likes

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by wpadmin: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You have comprehension issue

Thanks, I will work on it.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by lagosrd: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
It MUMURIC like let them wail till kingdom come. When its time for the south to produce president , it can't be a moslem, it will definitely be a Christian. Same thing applies to the north stop spreading rumors that Moslems have a large majority in the south. Akintola is a complete ignoramus. When God eventually gets Osinbajo there pls plan to relocate to Afghanistan. Bigoted nonentity of a wild alfitinah

2 Likes

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by JOemmy(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Later some yorubas will claim there's no discrimination amongst themselves always accusing the igbos of what they are very guilty of.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by lagosrd: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
AdedoyinO:

Eyan kan na ni Olorun ma lo. God used Tinubu to push Osinbajo so è yé binu ori. Bi o se wun Oluwa lo n sola

Did tinubu send Osinbajo to school
Did he make him a professor
How many cases did Osinbajo win for Lagos.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by wiseoneking: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
So that Ipob can cannibalize us all thinking we're animals in the zoo?

Fahdiga God forbid
Say over your dead body, then I will know you are serious.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Mayeldah(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
MURIC has never condemned terrorism carried out by Fulani bandits and Muslim Boko haram

A lot of killings in the name of allah in Northern Nigeria, yet the idiot called MURIC looks away.

When the North wants to divide the South they use betrayers like Ishaq. By now yorubas should know that IshaQ has sold his soul to the Fulanis for 20 pieces of silver. To him he is fighting for muslim rights but to the Northern Terrorist Sponsors, he is a willing tool in their hand to divide the South and cause confusion in the polity. He is a tool to cause religious war when the need arises.

A professor that reasons like an illiterate is what he is.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by koolaid87: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Attention seeker.

You got one
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Deypawl: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
But to be honest nobody is stopping anyone from contesting. If you feel that only one state is producing political aspirants it is because others are not coming out. So whose fault is that.

quote author=Finquas post=111872898]In every non sense, there's some sense. I think muric made some relevant assertions as to the ogun part of Yoruba always producing the president whenever the Yorubas hold sway in Aso rock,, from general obasanjo to mko Abiola whose mandate was annulled,,to shenekon and now osinbajo warming up. It's not fair. That is brazen marginalization of other Yoruba states by ogun. Lol grin[/quote]
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by tollyboy5(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tinubu will eventually get APC ticket.

Aside consulting widely, he would be pitied in the long run haven't paid his dues duly in the party.
If El Rufai gang could be falling in line, what else?

It's just sad how Oshinbajo painted his name eventually. As it stands, South West delegates won't vote Oshinbajo.

No one should mention constitutional rights here, moral justification should even tell him not to contest aside Being a Pastor.

He's greedy.
He deserves whatever name he's called.

Tinubu and greed are also same thing . he should vomit Lagos money
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Miracle2022: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
etokhana:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/04/osinbajos-declaration-is-rccgisation-of.html?m=1
mumu muric. What of buhari and yar'adua? IBB and Adulsalam? Abacha and Murtala?
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Abrahamgreat(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hypocrisy everywhere
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Ofachiedo: 1:29am On Apr 13, 2022
Division in humanity is so enormous.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:21am On Apr 13, 2022
Na religion go keeee us for this country, to choose person wey go do well dam nigar is speaking trash.

I hate politics in Nigeria cos we're yet to know what we want as a people. If APC and PDP that have succeeded in turning this country to a living hell still have supporters amongst the common man then I can tell you we're going to be in this for long.

Opinion: If only all who have held positions in both parties will be denied such opportunities subsequently then I think we'll be starting a journey already but when these criminals continue the recycling thing and the common man keeps supporting them because of cheap gratifications then we're in for it.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Dybala11(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2022
etokhana:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/04/osinbajos-declaration-is-rccgisation-of.html?m=1
This man is a very big clówn o, is Buhari a Christian abi what's with the accusations that only Christians must rule. This one don loss him brain thinking capacity tey tey. grin
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Dybala11(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Finquas:
In every non sense, there's some sense. I think muric made some relevant assertions as to the ogun part of Yoruba always producing the president whenever the Yorubas hold sway in Aso rock,, from general obasanjo to mko Abiola whose mandate was annulled,,to shenekon and now osinbajo warming up. It's not fair. That is brazen marginalization of other Yoruba states by ogun. Lol grin
You've been fooled if you think that Mumuric is fighting for Yorubas using even his write-up. grin
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Finquas: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Dybala11:

You've been fooled if you think that Mumuric is fighting for Yorubas using even his write-up. grin
What do I know sef. I'm just saying o grin
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Dybala11(m): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2022
Finquas:

What do I know sef. I'm just saying o grin
He clearly argued for a Muslim to be the president jor, he said that if Osinbajo becomes the president then that is equal to RCCGisation or christianization of the country. It makes no iota of sense to me though. grin
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Finquas: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Dybala11:

He clearly argued for a Muslim to be the president jor, he said that if Osinbajo becomes the president then that is equal to RCCGisation or christianization of the country. It makes no iota of sense to me though. grin
It's unfortunate Sha that in the country today, most of us see things from the prism of creed and clan. We go de alright las Las
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Khaysee: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Muric no get sence he should know tinubu wife is also a pastor in Rccg
In rccg they have all political party members

Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by murmee: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2022
matex97:
This useless MURIC man loves issuing useless and provocative statements.
What amazes me most is that MURIC pretends as if they don't know that Tinubu's wife is a Pastor in RCCG and that Tinubu himself had attended the Holy Ghost congress of the same church many times in the past.

To put it bluntly, Tinubu is a Political Muslim and MURIC knows.

The Yoruba elders and Afenifere should call MURIC to order and not allow the EVIL MURIC use Religion to divide the Yorubas.

When the great Awolowo was alive, all Yorubas were ONE irrespective of religion!
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by maasoap(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Let the betrayer try, we know he has already failed. The man that couldn't even locate his polling unit. Fvcking traitor
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by bn2murphy(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2022
etokhana:

Some proffessors are noise making machine for attention.
I think he wasted my precious time.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by murmee: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2022
ityP:

Muslims are actually the majority in the south west
That's not true. It is only in Osun state that there's majority Muslim. Ekiti and Ondo states have majority Christians. In Oyo and Ogun states, it is 50% each and in Lagos states, the Christians are 65% because Lagos has a lot of non-Yorubas that are Christians!
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Osaze007: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
murmee:
That's not true. It is only in Osun state that there's majority Muslim. Ekiti and Ondo states have majority Christians. In Oyo and Ogun states, it is 50% each and in Lagos states, the Christians are 65% because Lagos has a lot of non-Yorubas that are Christians!

Ogun is predominately Christians
Lagos is 70% Christians
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Glink2018(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Malory:
Both Osinbajo and Tinubu won't be president. MURIC should be agitating for Igbo presidency so as to promote southern unity

do you think any Igbo candidate will become the president in 20 years time?

who do you think among the political player in the Yeast that can pull the vote to become the president... nobody... Orji Uzor or Peter OBi or the Idiot in Port Harcourt
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by MDM2021: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by MDM2021: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2022
murmee:

Even in Osun, the gap is marginal. Is it not the same Osun where Kumuyi, Adeboye, Mike and Gloria Bamiloye of Mount Zion Faith Ministry, Abiara of CAC, late prophet Obadare, and a number of other ministers of God hail from? It's only the Oyo-speaking part that appears to have moslem majority from my understanding of the State, and that may be because of the polygamy stance of Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Pension For Ex Governors - Buhari ( Vanguard) / Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food / Troops Neutralize A Female Suicide Bomber At Yamtake, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.