Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration (39560 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by YkWealthy07: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Buhari is contesting for presidency and even being the president were u blind, lost in hell. Then u didn't say he's a Muslim or being an Islamic franctionalist called Tebillik. What is your problem always come against RCCG or xtians? You argue, judge and act blindly it is a pit for you!
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by RALPHOW(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
When will MURIC get sense?
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Serveyouright(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Muric sound like terrorists organizations. Are they parts on boko haram and bandit groups?
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by GardenOfGod(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin grin
TheNiceGuy:
So that Ipob can cannibalize us all thinking we're animals in the zoo?

Fahdiga God forbid

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by john633(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
But he sold he's daughter out to the hausa muslims to settle the equation
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by omozu1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
I do not have the time to read this long rubbish.
But my question is why is muric so afraid of RCCG?

2 Likes

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by SeunNotOwner: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tinubu will eventually get APC ticket.

Aside consulting widely, he would be pitied in the long run haven't paid his dues duly in the party.
If El Rufai gang could be falling in line, what else?

It's just sad how Oshinbajo painted his name eventually. As it stands, South West delegates won't vote Oshinbajo.

No one should mention constitutional rights here, moral justification should even tell him not to contest aside Being a Pastor.

He's greedy.
He deserves whatever name he's called.

what if all is a political game to swindle the opponents?
That is why me i no just send again
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by EMMAXLULEX(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
I doubt the authencity of this man's professorial status, it's unimaginable seeing someone in that calibre spitting mediocritic expressions at any slightest given chance. If this silly fellow is the symbol of literacy by the Nigerian standard, it's better to be addressed as illiterate rather than be in the shoes of this shameless and clueless professor.

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by ACCURETE(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
etokhana:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/04/osinbajos-declaration-is-rccgisation-of.html?m=1

The food that is sweet in the mouth of a goat can kill the goat.(GREED)
Fear of tomorrow has maimed Nigeria and it people.
Politician want the head of voter's.
Government without humanity;
Religion without God;
Business without conscience;
Domocracy without people's;
Elections without voters
The death that kill the mother hen never allow it eggs to
hatch.
My people! what have you gained, that you acquired all but have none?
Vanity!vanity!!vanity!!!
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by phemmyfour: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin Yoruba Muslims don start their own

See how tilumbu spokesman wash osinbajo without drying him

He said osinbajo is still in charge of economy, and he tried to disassociate from the failures of his joint ticket

Imagine, trying to divide SW....Lagos is far developed than Ogun State that has represented yorubas more than any other part of the region

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by cutedharmee: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
This people no just get sense. So wearing hijab is there problem now.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Wchris(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Useless Muric
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Speaklove: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Muric is displaying bigotry ,and hatred torwards Christianity has it has been doing .
Muric is political and they are now accusing rccg of the same thing .

Muric will fail in its plot to islamize Nigeria .
Nigeria should be for all

2 Likes

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Leo10000(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
A daft assertion in its deepest form,you mean a weak candidate should be given a ticket on a platter of gold because a particular state has been ruling since,that is stupidity Mallam muric.
For everyone who has become a president,they have worked and paid their dues for it.
Maybe it's because only the one state you are hating so much on knows what it takes to be successful and doesn't wait behind a fence waiting for when they will start sharing free meals
Idiat

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by murecool(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
The Mummuric prof is mentally unstable, he need help

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by ityP(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
vicdom:
Yoloba moslems are the most backward people on earth. Look at what their leader is vomiting from the mouth. Muslims are the minorities here in the south and they can never have the turn of the majority christians, as such, Tinubu and other yoloba moslems can never be president of Nigeria. undecided undecided

Muslims are actually the majority in the south west
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by kemika8989(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
etokhana:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/04/osinbajos-declaration-is-rccgisation-of.html?m=1
so Yoruba Muslim done dey exist all because of 2023 funny I no dey support vp but because of this I'll vote him

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by gennykdb(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Islam is not a majority in Nigeria… the Fulani herdsmen,bokoharam and bandits hv not succeeded…
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by yommen: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
vicdom:
Yoloba moslems are the most backward people on earth. Look at what their leader is vomiting from the mouth. Muslims are the minorities here in the south and they can never have the turn of the majority christians, as such, Tinubu and other yoloba moslems can never be president of Nigeria. undecided undecided

I'm a Christian from Muslim background. Many are Christians already in my family and we don't suffer any persecution. It's just very few Muslims that share the one-man organisation opinion. Many Yoruba Muslims don't even know MURIC exists. That's my take. Mind you, the same people you labelled eveil cos they are Muslims Yorubas voted GEJ. Remember? Try get sense at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by AlphaTaikun: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
etokhana:

SMH...
VP Yemi Osinbajo and other
Yoruba leaders should meet
Ishaq Akintola to re-assure him that
the Muslim ummah do not have
any thing to be concerned about.

He is just being a bit paranoid and
should be calmed down. Nothing
must destroy the unity of Yorubas who have always had family members of different religious paths living in near-absolute
peace, but for the school hijab incidents which is the right of a Muslim woman. In the Western world, the Sikhs and Muslims have been given rights to wear their head gears and hijabs at work,
etc.

Negotiation skills and emotional intelligence will enable everyone to have tolerance for others people's
views.

This is just a storm in the tea
cup. Period.

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by IfnobeGod20: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ishaq Akintola, you're the only one drumming, singing and at the same time dancing. One thing is sure, no seating, no standing for a man that swallow a whole mortal. That's the case of this Muric man.

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by mmsen: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
qekng40:
Who is MURIC ??

Religion is truly the opium of the masses.

The opium of fools.

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by brainhgeek(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
etokhana:

...and who is stopping this d*****s from flying the flag of his village.

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by kolmart: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
This insane terrorist professor has a brain disorder is he jealous ogun state? Why can't he change his state of origin all this type of religion biggot are not suppose to be living among us

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
You have comprehension issue
wpadmin:

Pastors are not supposed to contest for political posts?

Is it in the constitution or any religious book?
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
I don't have to explain anything to a kid who couldn't grab like that
ivolt:

Explain the so-called moral justification.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by ivolt: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I don't have to explain anything to a kid who couldn't grab like that
I suspected you were empty when your post was almost identical to a previous one I saw.
Go and get update from your handler.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by AlphaTaikun: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
phemmyfour:
Imagine, trying to divide SW....Lagos is far developed than Ogun State that has represented yorubas more than any other part of the region
90% of the total landmass of Lagos State was carved out of what is now Ogun State (then in Western Region) on May 27, 1967 by
General Yakubu Gowon for the indigenes.

Ijebuland and Aworiland extend
from Ogun State to Lagos State showing that they are the same people only separated by two
state borders. Osinbajo's mother
is even from Ejigbo in Osun State! Tinubu's parents are originally
from Iragbiji in Osun though the
brilliant technocrat and chartered accountant (BAT) grew up on
Lagos Island.

The former Lagos State Governor under Awolowo's UPN, Alhaji Abdulateef Jakande was also born on Lagos Island but his parents were from Omu Aran in Kwara State. His parents had migrated to Lagos Island years back! Yet the people of Lagos accepted him since he is Yoruba and had distinguished
himself. So Ishaq Akintola has to calm down. Lol.

Ikeja, Ikorodu, Ibeju-Lekki, Epe, Isolo, Oshodi, Ilupeju, Agege,
Mushin, Ipaja, Orile Iganmu, Badagry, Amuwo Odofin, etc,
were all located in the Western Region (towns and areas under
Chief Obafemi Awolowo's government of Action Group) before being merged with Lagos Island and Ikoyi Island areas to form Lagos State on May 27,
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by NothingDoMe: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
This useless man will destroy our efforts for goodness sake. Last time we met we discussed about this man he should stop mention Tinubu in his stupid statement.
Funniest sht I've read all day! You had rolling and laughing on the bed. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by theTranslator: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Finquas:
In every non sense, there's some sense. I think muric made some relevant assertions as to the ogun part of Yoruba always producing the president whenever the Yorubas hold sway in Aso rock,, from general obasanjo to mko Abiola whose mandate was annulled,,to shenekon and now osinbajo warming up. It's not fair. That is brazen marginalization of other Yoruba states by ogun. Lol grin
the man is mad
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by theTranslator: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kestolove:
Tinubu ending is coming
wow.
I see that you don't like Tinubu. I thought you would like him because he's Muslim. Wow.
You prefer Osinbajo?

What do you have to say about MURIC?
Please respond tongue
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by AdedoyinO(f): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shetemi12:
Osinbajo is a TRAITOR...

You can't tell me otherwise..

Eyan kan na ni Olorun ma lo. God used Tinubu to push Osinbajo so è yé binu ori. Bi o se wun Oluwa lo n sola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize A Female Suicide Bomber At Yamtake, Borno State / No Pension For Ex Governors - Buhari ( Vanguard) / Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.