Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration (39584 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Kdon2: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
etokhana:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/04/osinbajos-declaration-is-rccgisation-of.html?m=1

These ones can't think of any thing progressive, the only thing they can think of is Islamization! Fools grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by ASPIREX: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
truly osinbajo is a traitor

Person made you vp, you have made enough loot to be contented all your life, you have failed with the person you had ticket with

He should have supported tinubu which would have boost his pedigree to face the northern oligarchy

Now osinbajo have made him a joke that the north would feel is weak and can rubbish at a disadvantage position

You should think clearly and deeply before posting even on an anonymous forum. Of all the things you could accuse the Prof. of you had to choose looting. That won't stick and even you know that much. He may have his flaws but helping himself from the public cannot be attributed to him.

Mind you, he isn't my number one candidate but I could live and possibly endorse his candidacy where my options are truly limited.

We must learn to reflect our learning and exposure in the way and manner we express our leanings.

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by simpleseyi: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
Both Osinbajo and Tinubu won't be president. MURIC should be agitating for Igbo presidency so as to promote southern unity

Southern Presidency is my honest wish. Be it any tribe from the South
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by sulem4u: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Help us tell muric that it's ogun people destiny....who even know MURIC in Islamic family self with good things....help us tell that old man to park well joor.......
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Malory: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
simpleseyi:

Then for equity sake support Igbo presidency
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by eldoradoxx: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
If minority Christians of the North have not been allowed to produce President whenever power is zoned to North even though they constitute up to 40% of Northerners, then even a very minority Muslim of the South who occupy less than 10% of the population of the South should let us rest please since MURIC has made Southern presidency a religious affairs as though they have the population compared to the Christian population of the South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Jlow2: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
It's unfortunate osinbande and his boss has squandered the goodwill of Nigerians, may we never see anything lyk buhari and osinbande both now and in the future, osinbande is part of the failure ,he did nothing different, nigerian re begging to be taken back to 2015

2 Likes

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by laiperi: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
The same Muslim and Christian religion they used to hold you down as slaves in 2020!

Oponu!
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by wpadmin: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tinubu will eventually get APC ticket.

Aside consulting widely, he would be pitied in the long run haven't paid his dues duly in the party.
If El Rufai gang could be falling in line, what else?

It's just sad how Oshinbajo painted his name eventually. As it stands, South West delegates won't vote Oshinbajo.

No one should mention constitutional rights here, moral justification should even tell him not to contest aside Being a Pastor.

He's greedy.
He deserves whatever name he's called.

Pastors are not supposed to contest for political posts?

Is it in the constitution or any religious book?
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by seyz91(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
You dey mind the hypocrites undecided
daywatcher:
This idiot conveniently did not release a statement when terrorists bombed a train and killed many passengers
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Truthisunique2: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
simpleseyi:

but why una create apc to remove southern president without replacing with another southern president

Yet you are now crying for southern president you never cared for
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by seyz91(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shut up

We already know all these nonsense you dey show us undecided

So you prefer to defend your greedy Tinubu than wanting a better leader for us as a nation abi
Shetemi12:
Osinbajo is a TRAITOR...

You can't tell me otherwise..
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by eguarojeona: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=etokhana post=111872631]
http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/04/osinbajos-declaration-is-rccgFoolish prof.After a northerner muslim a southern muslim should take over.Its like sawdust dey ishak brain
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by dotuntayo: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
May God give Prof Akintola sense cos he lack one.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Dmacqh(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wide thought . Since we know Nigerian politics is centered on envelope, ethnicity , hatred , and religious lines , what if we erase the power of political parties .
We vote on individuals . I once wrote something about erasing ballot boxes and introducing a BVAS like computer for voting .
Erasing political parties , where we vote for individuals directly not parties .
This way , you can’t be forced to vote according to a party candidate. Also ,the power , party power bags wields through delegates in choosing their candidate of interest will be over.
Every individual who is interested once certified by INEC should contest directly on the Election Day .
This also eliminates party defections . You know you are your own boss .
Some cases like Ambode been unchosen by his party will be eliminated. Also case like Obaseki doing everything to secure another party nomination won’t be necessary. And Umahi joining another party for sake of contesting won’t arise .
Also the hefty fees charged by parties for their tickets will be over .
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by pongwa(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by TheRareGem1(f): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
MURIC is never recognised by Islamic society and right now, they are being bankrolled to smear PYO, this is a man that the sultan speaks high of and extol because his leadership style is devine
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by 1866scx: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
So that Ipob can cannibalize us all thinking we're animals in the zoo?

Fahdiga God forbid
[/s]
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by 1866scx: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Tinubu will eventually get APC ticket.

Aside consulting widely, he would be pitied in the long run haven't paid his dues duly in the party.
If El Rufai gang could be falling in line, what else?

It's just sad how Oshinbajo painted his name eventually. As it stands, South West delegates won't vote Oshinbajo.

No one should mention constitutional rights here, moral justification should even tell him not to contest aside Being a Pastor.

He's greedy.
He deserves whatever name he's called.

[/s]
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Alaye nobody know this man its not necessary to make it know to the public whether the bastard have been warned or not the bastard is doing the work of his northern Muslim and it will never work me myself I'm A Christian I worship in Redeem Christian church a worker in church for that matter but despite this Tinubu is my candidate.
[/s]
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by ojobek: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
alsudan:
Knew was just a matter of time before Thiefnibu unleash Muric and Yoruba Muslims on VP Osinbajo.

If the VP decides to play dirty, Thiefnibu will end up in Kirikiri.

Let the Drug Baron not forget that as Attorney General under him in Lagos, Osinbajo has all the facts to send the thief to jail.
Is Osinbajo not a pastor again?
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Zeemam: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Muric should park well
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by ojobek: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dmacqh:
Wide thought . Since we know Nigerian politics is centered on envelope, ethnicity , hatred , and religious lines , what if we erase the power of political parties .
We vote on individuals . I once wrote something about erasing ballot boxes and introducing a BVAS like computer for voting .
Erasing political parties , where we vote for individuals directly not parties .
This way , you can’t be forced to vote according to a party candidate. Also ,the power , party power bags wields through delegates in choosing their candidate of interest will be over.
Every individual who is interested once certified by INEC should contest directly on the Election Day .
This also eliminates party defections . You know you are your own boss .
Some cases like Ambode been unchosen by his party will be eliminated. Also case like Obaseki doing everything to secure another party nomination won’t be necessary. And Umahi joining another party for sake of contesting won’t arise .
Also the hefty fees charged by parties for their tickets will be over .
Then,North will continue to rule us till the kingdom comes
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Bankeke(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
I think we are now understanding the agenda of Tinubu, I was wondering why this group kept quiet all this time while killings are going on in the North. Mumuric Prof, what has religion got to do with the person to govern this nation to a greater height, of what pleasure will we gain from a Muslim or Christian who rule over a nation whereby we don't have freedom to live at peace Prof you are part of the bandit they are searching for.
etokhana:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/04/osinbajos-declaration-is-rccgisation-of.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Tareq1105: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
daywatcher:
This idiot conveniently did not release a statement when terrorists bombed a train and killed many passengers

Why would he issue statement when he's also a terrorist?

He wants to cause serious disaffection and hatred in Yoruba land.

He was just waiting for Osinbajo before he threw caution to the wind.

But I want to believe that Tinubu knew about all these clowns called Akintola.

His earlier statement was to scare Osinbajo from even thinking of declaring to contest.

This new statement is to portray him in bad light in the eyes of the public.

Tinubu should chain his bulldog.

All I know is that if God says it's Tinubu, he will be there. If God says it's Osinbajo, he will definitely get there.

If God says it's Peter Obi, nobody will be able to stop it. And if God decide to give it to Amaechi, there's nothing and nothing anybody can do about it.

MURIC is just an association and it's too small to decide the fate of over 200m people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Tareq1105: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Y2ffarms:
Any man that will add to this current hardship Nigerians are experiencing will not emerge as our president either Muslim or Christian, Hausa or Yoruba or Igbo.

Amen
Amen
Amen
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by tracychelsea13: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ishaq Akintola is a sick man... grin grin grin This same clown issued a statement defending Osinbajo some weeks back but since they have paid him, he is pushing nonsense. One parish of RCCG will swallow him up.
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Finquas: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
So he is making sense....see una life, Yoruba people.
If so, why can't everyone stand up for the Igbos who have been marginalized in the Nigerian context. Why are you people so foolish and stupid at the same time.
I expected people to rise up and shut this foolish idiotic Yoruba man down but what I'm seeing in this comment section shows how his fellow tribesmen support him.
Why must we bring religion and tribalism into everything, leaving competencies behind.
If there is sense and truth in what he said as admitted by you, then it is the turn of a Christian to rule because Buhari who will be leaving next year is a Moslem, an extremist even.

Ndi Uchu'
I trust wat u wrote is giving u serios cumm grin
Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by blackboy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Did MURIC have anything negative to say about Jagan's declaration?

Someone who has been VP for close to 8 year and where does he or has he sided RCCG or his people or Christians above any other religion or his people above other ethnic. See Buhari a typical example of what a leader or the president of Nigeria should not be. But Osinbajo has shown he can be for all Nigerians .
I never hear him preach or carry bible for head. Every Nigerian has a religion and ethnic root . Osinbajo has proved to be a Nigerian who loves all Nigerians and Nigerians.

MURIC ...... fear God

1 Like

Re: 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration by Uncleprince: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
This Muric are part of the major problems we have in this country. Y are they always seeing things from this their religion perspective. This is too bad of this set of people.Must they attach religion to every unfolding event. Why is the peace if an organization with a such a high influence on her followers will always approach national issues in such manner.
Which way is this country moving?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders / Burial Of Abu Ali, And Other Soldiers, COAS, Buratai Represents Buhari / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.