Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint (49070 Views)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by SIMONEKPA7: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
smiley
Wasting tax payers money(bullets')on mere proposal
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by underpinna: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin

Romantic gunshots
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Angelfrost(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is not a proposal to reject... E get why??! grin
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Seekhimnow: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Fairmedia:
The gunshot remind her of all his money she don chop grin

grin grin
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by kingyakos: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Wetin on this earth fit make me marry soldier abi police?She try sha

Soldier no dey marry old layer

1 Like

Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Vuctori: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by NOwazobia: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
I can bet my balls that the lady said yes out of fear undecided.

She for say no before, make dem use the next shot take face her undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by anonimi: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
habsydiamond:
Even if she no won gree b4, on hearing the gun shots na proposal approved.. Who won die now?? See strategy

Strategy that the useless soldiers can't use on bandits, herdsmen, ISWAP and Boko Haram?
And you are laughing with your 32 like Bubu's lazy youths?
Don't we deserve our shithole existence without water, without free primary schools etc

1 Like

Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by seandurse(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
I don't think soldiers need marriage with the nature of their job. Just look for a certified baby mama(s) and reproduce if need be. Duty today war tomorrow...
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by GABRIEL6036: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Army are coming for this soldier for misconduct on duty post. Thats very certain grin

1 Like

Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by jimtemi1: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
SmellySperm:
Soldier kneeling for a bloody civilian
lol later u go know who the real soldier is, weather na the wife or the man.There wives are the real soldiers because they have the final say
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by MasonKendall(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
The soldier teeth don fall finish, am I the only one seeing it
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by ipobarecriminals: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
cool wey go protect u from ESN etc grin lipsrsealed
God1000:
I see nothing wrong in this, meanwhile I'm looking for a soldier woman to marry cheesy
come to Dukku barrack cool
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigeria Army will condemn this
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Cantonese: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
If na woman now dem go quote one law to either suspend or sack her.

Congratulations to the officer.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Oju4190: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
To enter guardroom dey hungry this one.....Oya Army authorities food don set,one of Una don match line again oooo

1 Like

Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
End time solders
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by naijapikin2(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
you don't want Pastor, you don't want soldier, which one you want
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
The gunshot state that nothing de for ground
kudos to u guys
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by JuanDeDios: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
I see nothing wrong in this, meanwhile I'm looking for a soldier woman to marry cheesy
Firing a gun in a street? Everything is wrong with it. We're so messed up by this country.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by MadamOk(f): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nothing person nor go see for barrack undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Psychokinetic: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
Mixed reactions have trailed a proposal involving a soldier that took place at an army checkpoint In the viral video, the solider had surprised his woman by going down on one knee with a ring in hand As he made the knee move, his colleague at the scene followed it up by firing gunshots into the air which appeared to startle the lady.

A soldier took a lady by surprise as he proposed marriage to her on duty and while at a checkpoint. Gbos Media shared on Facebook a video from the lovely and edgy proposal that has got Nigerians talking

The soldier had gone on one knee to the surprise of the lady and while he presented the ring, his colleague fired gunshots into the air. This apparently stunned the lady as she shook with each sound.

Without hesitation, she consented to his marriage request and allowed him to put the ring on her finger. Their engagement was then celebrated by a man in mufti who had been behind the scene as he came forward and sprayed them cash.

This is lovely guys, I just hope this soldier will not be arrested for unethical behaviour sha

You can watch the video here

https://www.facebook.com/102894248240293/posts/498647011998346/?app=fbl
Hmmmm… She close eye wan marry Naijeriya soldier. The domestic vawulence go bad gan!
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by CountVersailles(f): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
I hope they don't fire this one next or court-martial him
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by frankson1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:

Soldiers are nicer than bloody civilians but only the ones who stay away from weeds.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by President2001(m): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
That's what they turn Nigeria army uniform to , I want to wait and see the Nigerian Army response because the one that happened in Nysc camp to a lady soldier is still fresh
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by 007lss: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
mad oooooo........lol, don't start what you can't finish bros, my ex girlfriend (police) use to put her service pistol under her pillow always, I have to end the relationship by all means because I'm not comfortable with that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" / Energetic Plus-sized Lady Dances To Entertain Crowd But Crashes At The End / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.