Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint (49110 Views)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by gfelo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
habsydiamond:
Even if she no won gree b4, on hearing the gun shots na proposal approved.. Who won die now?? See strategy
i got u o, make e no b say I accept the proposal under duress
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by rayvelez(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
The security agent is Fulani his identity will be hide to Nigerian, he will be dismissed from force, the bandits will change location and lastly the agent will be released as repentant bandits security agent.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Bigchristo: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
Mixed reactions have trailed a proposal involving a soldier that took place at an army checkpoint In the viral video, the solider had surprised his woman by going down on one knee with a ring in hand As he made the knee move, his colleague at the scene followed it up by firing gunshots into the air which appeared to startle the lady.

A soldier took a lady by surprise as he proposed marriage to her on duty and while at a checkpoint. Gbos Media shared on Facebook a video from the lovely and edgy proposal that has got Nigerians talking

The soldier had gone on one knee to the surprise of the lady and while he presented the ring, his colleague fired gunshots into the air. This apparently stunned the lady as she shook with each sound.

Without hesitation, she consented to his marriage request and allowed him to put the ring on her finger. Their engagement was then celebrated by a man in mufti who had been behind the scene as he came forward and sprayed them cash.

This is lovely guys, I just hope this soldier will not be arrested for unethical behaviour sha

You can watch the video here

https://www.facebook.com/102894248240293/posts/498647011998346/?app=fbl
If Na Fulani herdsmen una or go fit fire shots but una take am Dey propose grin grin anyways congrats
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Zulu2022: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
If na corper propose the go call am misconduct nd court Marshal de female soldier,things no balance fr dis country
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Prettygirl200(f): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Awwwwnnnnm lovely, but I can marry anything force. Especially soldiers
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by OlujobaSamuel: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmm, make we hear wetin the ogas go talk on top this one matter.
Will he be treated same way as the nysc guy and soldier lady saga or differently?
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Pootle: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
bullet wey we dey manage is been wasted on proposal HQ will soon summoned them undecided
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by cloud(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
I see nothing wrong in this, meanwhile I'm looking for a soldier woman to marry cheesy
you see nothing wrong here, do u know d cost of a single ak47 bullet, and d fact that this is meant to be used for the protection of lives and property.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by TawTaw: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
Mixed reactions have trailed a proposal involving a soldier that took place at an army checkpoint In the viral video, the solider had surprised his woman by going down on one knee with a ring in hand As he made the knee move, his colleague at the scene followed it up by firing gunshots into the air which appeared to startle the lady.

A soldier took a lady by surprise as he proposed marriage to her on duty and while at a checkpoint. Gbos Media shared on Facebook a video from the lovely and edgy proposal that has got Nigerians talking

The soldier had gone on one knee to the surprise of the lady and while he presented the ring, his colleague fired gunshots into the air. This apparently stunned the lady as she shook with each sound.

Without hesitation, she consented to his marriage request and allowed him to put the ring on her finger. Their engagement was then celebrated by a man in mufti who had been behind the scene as he came forward and sprayed them cash.

This is lovely guys, I just hope this soldier will not be arrested for unethical behaviour sha

You can watch the video here

https://www.facebook.com/102894248240293/posts/498647011998346/?app=fbl
what is lovely about this show or shame and indiscipline?

Soldiers firing gunshots in a public place for fun is the height of idiocy and unprofessionalism.

Nigeria is doomed with this kind of idiots in uniform
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by seyz91(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
You said it all!

You a real niggar!
SmellySperm:

Don't be decieved man, nothing like love between a man and a woman. Just the benefits.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Munzy14(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
habsydiamond:
Even if she no won gree b4, on hearing the gun shots na proposal approved.. Who won die now?? See strategy
Lmao...Proposal drama..

Privacy is better biko.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by gracealonev: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
I see nothing wrong in this, meanwhile I'm looking for a soldier woman to marry cheesy

Please share with your mum. She might have offers for all you care.
grin
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Munzy14(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Wetin on this earth fit make me marry soldier abi police?She try sha
Most ladies that said similar thing ended up with uniform men.

Including my mom.

Love na your mate? grin grin
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
I saw this video last year, so Nairaland done useless like this?
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
SmellySperm:

Don't be decieved man, nothing like love between a man and a woman. Just the benefits.
Wetin be love wetin be benefit if no be peace of mind and comfort?
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by oyoofong(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Love dey break rules. Senior officers who are and have been in love please wink cool cool cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Very irresponsible, shooting at random just because you wan propose to hoe..
They can't shoot when they see bandits.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by toxtimmy: 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
So in other words its okay by you for herdsmen to shoot your people because herdsmen consuder that a marriage proposal for 70 brides.

Bullet that goes up comes down... there is a probability of it hitting some head on its decent.

Humans make mistakes and if that soldier shoot someone by mistake in his stunt I guess you support that as well.

God1000:
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by DaveJacuzie: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
What is if he's a Major/Lieutenant general or even general?
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Galadimabawa: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
This one is not ready for Nigeria Army job, I doubt if he is an Army officer, moreless like Air force or Navy personal.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by barinedan(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Next news you will get is that the soldier has been arrested for proposing to host lover in the public
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by simplesearch: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
SmellySperm:
Soldier kneeling for a bloody civilian

So a soldier is not bloody? Everybody is bloody and would respond to bloody shots. They're just using that to boost their morale, some civilian are far stronger than most military men.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by We4all: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Them still dey marry Soldier? Women get mind sha.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Bifas1: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you serious? I will come for you. Let's see if you will say NO.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by We4all: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
I saw this video last year, so Nairaland done useless like this?

No news is old. When you saw it, why didn’t you post it?
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by hotseat: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
The significance of this act of going on knees to propose to a woman is unAfrican.

How many of our parents proposed to our mothers in this fashion?

After all the kneeling rituals, the next thing we hear is divorce or beating or stabbing to death of either spouse.

True love is in the heart and not some melodramatic actions.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by babaalagbo11(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Who no go gree after hearing gun shot
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Bbbw: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Danger
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by lincs25(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is wrong, is against the military ethics to knee down for love while in uniform. You only knee when you want to fire.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Paulianfa(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
habsydiamond:

grin grin grin grin grin u will not kee me with ur take on.
Re: Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint by Paulianfa(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
We will hear the outcome of this kind proposal...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.