Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,751 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Fan Blade Hits Girl's Head While On Live Video. Photos And Video. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fan Blade Hits Girl's Head While On Live Video. Photos And Video. (1212 Views)

Is It True You Can Use Gbola And Scatter Girl Head Abi Brain / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Blade Hits Girl's Head While On Live Video. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 3:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Video of a dancing young girl is trending on the internet after she uploaded a video of herself dancing.

In the video, she was seen trying to dance on a table, while the moving fan was above her, lo and behold a blade hit her head, but the young girl pretended nothing happened.

Watch video here;
https://youtube.com/shorts/CkgJvcn1Dd8?feature=share

Re: Fan Blade Hits Girl's Head While On Live Video. Photos And Video. by HopeNeverDies: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Damnnnn!!! LoL

Her brain go tell her later
Re: Fan Blade Hits Girl's Head While On Live Video. Photos And Video. by brosom(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yet she still maintain the tempo grin,

All for the Grams

1 Like

Re: Fan Blade Hits Girl's Head While On Live Video. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
brosom:
Yet she still maintain the tempo grin,

All for the Grams
All for likes, so funny
Re: Fan Blade Hits Girl's Head While On Live Video. Photos And Video. by KingDash: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mumu girls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Want To Travel To America / "I Have A Boyfriend": Lady Who Rejected Man's Proposal With A Car Shares Why / Am I The Only One Observing This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.