Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Please Help I Want To Travel To America - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Want To Travel To America (1200 Views)

The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Want To Travel To America by Roseodd: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Please I want to travel to Ecuador,the person that wants to help me with the traveling stuff is a well known person in my area.
The daughter school there,so he said I will stay with the daughter till I get a job over there.
They use the same currency with USA.
The life there is quite good.
I read a couple of things about the country.
I just need to advice more,so that I won't make any mistake,he said my Visa could be out in months time if I apply this month.
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by doggedfighter(f): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
When did Ecuador become America ?

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by Irupetepete: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Op, are you OK?
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by Roseodd: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hi
doggedfighter:
When did Ecuador become America ?

Is it not south America?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by Roseodd: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Irupetepete:
Op, are you OK?

Why are you asking?
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by Nazgul: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
If you value your virtue as a lady better stay here in Nigeria. South American countries are just like Africa. They're poor and struggling, life there is very difficult and you'd end up selling your body for survival cos it would be difficult for you to get a decent job as an immigrant. Ecuador speaks Spanish, don't let all these hungry agents decieve you. finding your feet in a struggling country where more than 90% of the people there don't understand English is worse than Buhari's government.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by Starz825(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Funny enough.... Ecuador play today ooo
Dem win Qatar self 2-0....

That's the new update about your new interest in case they ask you for embassy grin

4 Likes

Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by Dangerousboy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Starz825:
Funny enough.... Ecuador play today ooo
Dem win Qatar self 2-0....

That's the new update about your new interest in case they ask you for embassy grin
funny comment grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by johnlaw123(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ecuador is no go area bro... crime and killing is much there . Please look for a country in Europe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by mbugame1994: 5:51am On Nov 25, 2022
Dat country nah no go area, very poor countries.... Few has money shaa..
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by chachanga: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2022
High unemployment rate
Low options for immigrants
High drugs, crime and gangster culture
Almost zero to impossible possibility of you getting decent white collar job placement except as expat

Don't go there.

Don't go and let harvest your kidneys for free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Nazgul:
If you value your virtue as a lady better stay here in Nigeria. South American countries are just like Africa. They're poor and struggling, life there is very difficult and you'd end up selling your body for survival cos it would be difficult for you to get a decent job as an immigrant. Ecuador speaks Spanish, don't let all these hungry agents decieve you. finding your feet in a struggling country where more than 90% of the people there don't understand English is worse than Buhari's government

As much as I would discourage the op against going to Ecuador. You are very wrong about south america. I think you need to read more and not rely on what CNN tells you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by Gerrard59(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2022
Nazgul:
If you value your virtue as a lady better stay here in Nigeria. South American countries are just like Africa. They're poor and struggling, life there is very difficult and you'd end up selling your body for survival cos it would be difficult for you to get a decent job as an immigrant. Ecuador speaks Spanish, don't let all these hungry agents decieve you. finding your feet in a struggling country where more than 90% of the people there don't understand English is worse than Buhari's government.

Dem don come again. Ndi "stay at home". So, gist us how South American countries are like African nations? Please be very specific because you would next compare Venezuela to Namibia. South American countries wey cost of living dey low and almost all have visa-free access to developed countries. Suppose these countries are on the same path as their counterparts in Africa. How come many African countries don't have visa-free access to European nations? Do you know the scrutiny it takes for a rich man to allow the children of another man access to his house?

What you should advice this woman is to have employable skills (and obviously learn the language) that can aid her in getting a job in any of those countries. I believe jobs are more plentiful there than in many countries in Africa. Some African countries no get their own LinkedIn platform sef. Others na three month-old job posting dey there. If you want to know how many jobs are in a country, check the jobs portal on LinkedIn and input the city. The numbers don't lie. Work no dey majority of African countries.

Chile is visa-free to the US. Brazil is visa-free to all of Europe. Argentina with her self-inflicted economic crises, is visa-free to many European countries and can even claim Spanish citizenship via ancestry. Yet you say they are almost like African countries? shocked You don hear say Chileans swarm across the Atlantic to Europe like Nigerians and Malians do?

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by Gerrard59(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2022
I would not encourage the OP to migrate to Ecuador, especially as she is a black woman from sub-Saharan Africa. However, I would not support the notion that South American countries are similar to African nations. The differences are hooge!
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by nicerod(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2022
I do proof of fund

Statement of account

Form A Q and M

Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by Regex: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

As much as I would discourage the op against going to Ecuador. You are very wrong about south america. I think you need to read more and not rely on what CNN tells you.

One of these days, I will start a travel journal and I will focus more on countries the western media have degraded.
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2022
Regex:

One of these days, I will start a travel journal and I will focus more on countries the western media have degraded.

Guy people just think it's only the USA, Canada, UK and Australia that exists in our planet. When I did my research on a lot of unknown countries I was shocked to the bone.
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by Regex: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Guy people just think it's only the USA, Canada, UK and Australia that exists in our planet. When I did my research on a lot of unknown countries I was shocked to the bone.

There are lots of countries that are very good even better than the USA. The crime rate in USA is one of the things that deters me from going there amongst hypocrisy and other things. Uruguay is very good, but no one talks about her.
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Regex:

There are lots of countries that are very good even better than the USA. The crime rate in USA is one of the things that deters me from going there amongst hypocrisy and other things. Uruguay is very good, but no one talks about her.
Chile too, Chile is visa free to usa and Canada. Chileans don't need lmia to even work In Canada. Mexico is also another unknown underrated place. Brazil too sef.
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by Laturuturu: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ecuador Haaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa
Hmmmm Abike Dabiri eye will see sontin
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by Maynman: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Roseodd:
Hi

Is it not south America?

America is in North America lol
Re: Please Help I Want To Travel To America by ibechris(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
chachanga:
High unemployment rate
Low options for immigrants
High drugs, crime and gangster culture
Almost zero to impossible possibility of you getting decent white collar job placement except as expat

Don't go there.

Don't go and let harvest your kidneys for free.

This is the Ecuador u are talking about.
A country that is far better than Nigeria in all facets.

A country whose passport can allow u enter all the Latin America and Europe and allows for dual citizens.

(1) (Reply)

Screenshot Of How Much I Was Able To Save This Year In Canada / Nigeria' Most Respectable Actress, Stuns In New Beautiful Pictures / Some Of the Wealthy people In This Country Are really callous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.