Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey (24357 Views)

Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by kaymart: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:
embarassed

Abi... They are just speaking up... If she had divorced peacefully it's the same world people that would call her "evening newspaper" "Olosho" "Single mother"

God knows if any bastard tries any nonsense with my sister, daughter or cousins cos they are weak... We die there, Will Smith slap go be child's play

She chose to marry the said man.
I'm sure in her prime lots of genuine good men were coming her way but she will never look at their side. Sometimes, it's hard to empathize with some women on their choices.
She chose to marry d one who eventually helped shorten her time on earth.
Most likely, she would have humiliated those who loved her unconditionall. She chose a leech. I read somewhere on nairaland that the guy was even jobless.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Armanipounds: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Naso... The woman don die, una don know how to write and preach epistles about marriage. But issues like this people like you guys have to speak against on a daily basis, you won't! I love Christ, but I hate most christians... Because they are not Christ-like.

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Grandmeister(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
ednut1:
Another evidence that Christianity and prayers are a joke. It wont save you when it matters
What will save you?

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate simps too, but you don’t have to be too rigid, just be my simp alone but command that respect from people, let people complain of your strictness and toughness while I smile sheepishly knowing fully well that I’m the only one that can quench that strictness and toughness, you get it, if you don’t then forget about it

Sounds like a fetish shocked

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by ednut1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Grandmeister:

What will save you?
nothing saves. we are at the mercy of life and nature

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by judedwriter(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
It's very dangerous to marry a man or woman based on physical appearance or riches alone.

Unless God gives you a detailed revelation about him or her stay cool.

Some intending couples do go on days fasting and praying to know God's mind on their spouses. It's a very important spiritual exercise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by erniok(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
ednut1:
Another evidence that Christianity and prayers are a joke. It wont save you when it matters
Go back and read that scripture Nath. quoted.
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Tonycart: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Who says he cannot remarry hmmmmm

Uprightness100:
There is no Eyes you shine in your own wisdom that will give u what is right.

The Foundational Problem of many homes today, is that the Couples did not take time to Hear from GOD on the Choice of a life partner. GOD will never force you on a matter. But also understand that when the repercussions comes, you will take whatever comes with it.

I know Born again Believers, who married by sight, went their own ways in marriage and they are in Crisis today. Some were not patient enough to seek GOD, others outrightly went against GOD'S Choice for them.

Let me say this. This is a true life event of someone I know.
A young brother, loves the Lord, Born-again and working for Christ. He is also a Professional in his chosen profession. He wanted to get married and GOD was speaking on who he should marry. My beloved brother thought otherwise. His eyes was on a young pretty lady in the church. He went ahead and got married to his Choice.

Less than a year after marriage, our young beautiful sister, left our beloved brother, travelled out of the country and got married to someone else.

My beloved brother is completely lost. Knowing the word of GOD, he cannot remarry. This is how a young man's marital life is Shattered for going his own way.

I Believe in his mind, he will be praying
O Lord touch my wife to return . Or
O Lord kill her , so I can remarry. grin grin

But you know what! GOD specially preserves this kind.

My advice to people is this; Until you are ascertained and Sure that you Heard GOD, do not Marry. Because GOD is only Committed to what He gives.
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by emmanuelbrown26: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
We already know, there’s this mystery about life, very good women ends up with demonic men but you see our type ehn na very good men dy always rush us. Just be your true self as a lady, you don’t have to pretend or hide your weaknesses , the right person who truly loves you will stay and help you grow . Osinachi married the wrong man, that’s it.
Just say na son of a bitch u want to get married, beside u always sound so foolish and stupid in all your posts.

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Mooh247: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
kaymart:

She chose to marry the said man.
I'm sure in her prime. Lots of genuine good men will come her way but she will never look at their side. Sometimes, I don't like to pity women for their choices.
She chose to marry d one who eventually help accelerate her time on earth.
Most likely, she will have humiliated those who were love her unconditionally but she chose a leech.
Not much of sympathy from this end

This is why most women need men in their life for better decision making.. am sure if she had a brother or father they would have seen through the bullshit the Husband was playing
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Mivici: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by simplesearch: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tonycart:

You think he can? Then where is your back up?
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Grandmeister(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
ednut1:
nothing saves. we are at the mercy of life and nature
That's a really hopeless situation then don't you think?
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by MissionaryArchi(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate simps too, but you don’t have to be too rigid, just be my simp alone but command that respect from people, let people complain of your strictness and toughness while I smile sheepishly knowing fully well that I’m the only one that can quench that strictness and toughness, you get it, if you don’t then forget about it
Oh is this your definition of a good man?

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by djon78(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tonycart:

I wanted to ask the same question

Nigerian Christians are too much Catholic more than the Pope

That's how this blessed singer left herself in the hands of a beast

We claim to carry Christianity for head, but look around Nigeria to see anything about Christianity on this Nation, if not hypocrisy

The guy should just remarry
Nothing stops him from remarrying

Absolutely non

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
He said that we should CHECK AGAIN
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by derecho(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
First I don't think you fully understand him.His message is deep and unlike the naive, he dare not endorse divorce.Those scriptures he quoted corroborates his stance

That said,
It's better you pray your sister shine her eyes before marriage because she might marry someone you may not be able to fight.
All these "I'll do this, I'll do that" dey sweet if e never happen to you.
A wise man sees danger ahead and hides himself but the fool rages on and he is destroyed.
Mooh247:
embarassed

Abi... They are just speaking up... If she had divorced peacefully it's the same world people that would call her "evening newspaper" "Olosho" "Single mother"

God knows if any bastard tries any nonsense with my sister, daughter or cousins cos they are weak... We die there, Will Smith slap go be child's play

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Mooh247: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
derecho:
First I don't think you fully understand him.His message is deep and unlike the naive, he dare not endorse divorce.Those scriptures he quoted corroborates his stance

That said,
It's better you pray your sister shine her eyes before marriage because she might marry someone you may not be able to fight.
All these "I'll do this, I'll do that" dey sweet if e never happen to you.
A wise sees danger ahead and hides himself but the fool rages on and he is destroyed.

Hmmn!!!
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
FishLaps:
”However, this one has been very annoying, hearing the circumstances surrounding the death of our sister. One Whose voice thundered and reverberated powerfully in worship.

“I remember how she’d come to me with a smile and humility saying hello when we had to minister at worship events. But She’s with our a lord now. But I can’t help but say, a little early.

”Let me pray this again my friends, “MAY YOU NOT MARRY YOUR ENEMY” And that you also don’t become an ENEMY to someone else. In Jesus’ name. Marriage is good and Honorable. But also not by force. To those about to marry, SHINE YOUR EYES. Love is not blind. Because God is love. And God is not blind.

”Don’t ignore red flags. Even when you say, or they said, “God said” but you identify some traits very inconsistent with godly character, PRAY AND CHECK AGAIN.
Who knows what is inside this one's closet? undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Arisenews2: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Watch More Shocking revelations emerge on cause of Gospel Singer and Ekwueme Crooner, Sis. Osinachi's death. The husband literally k!ll£d her right before her ch!ldren. Watch everything below�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwhJIjKJwhU
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by elasticlala: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tonycart:

Help me ask am o!
Which bible says such a person can’t remarry ?
I wonder if there are other Bibles we do not have access to…
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy
She was forcing what was not meant to be, Na the mumu woman killed her self
Forcing what was not meant to be? How so? undecided

Did her husband deny her as a wife? No, so how did you arrive at your claim?, undecided
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Just say na son of a bitch u want to get married, beside u always sound so foolish and stupid in all your posts.
Most of the people here are not matured
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by MissionaryArchi(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Uprightness100:
There is no Eyes you shine in your own wisdom that will give u what is right.

The Foundational Problem of many homes today, is that the Couples did not take time to Hear from GOD on the Choice of a life partner. GOD will never force you on a matter. But also understand that when the repercussions comes, you will take whatever comes with it.

I know Born again Believers, who married by sight, went their own ways in marriage and they are in Crisis today. Some were not patient enough to seek GOD, others outrightly went against GOD'S Choice for them.

Let me say this. This is a true life event of someone I know.
A young brother, loves the Lord, Born-again and working for Christ. He is also a Professional in his chosen profession. He wanted to get married and GOD was speaking on who he should marry. My beloved brother thought otherwise. His eyes was on a young pretty lady in the church. He went ahead and got married to his Choice.

Less than a year after marriage, our young beautiful sister, left our beloved brother, travelled out of the country and got married to someone else.

My beloved brother is completely lost. Knowing the word of GOD, he cannot remarry. This is how a young man's marital life is Shattered for going his own way.

I Believe in his mind, he will be praying
O Lord touch my wife to return . Or
O Lord kill her , so I can remarry. grin grin

But you know what! GOD specially preserves this kind.

My advice to people is this; Until you are ascertained and Sure that you Heard GOD, do not Marry. Because GOD is only Committed to what He gives.
Sorry Sir, since he didn't put her away, he can marry for he is no more under bondage with her who ran away.

1Co 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such [cases]: but God hath called us to peace.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
kaymart:
1. She chose to marry the said man. I'm sure in her prime. Lots of genuine good men will come her way but she will never look at their side. Sometimes, I don't like to pity women for their choices.

2. She chose to marry d one who eventually help accelerate her time on earth.

3. Most likely, she will have humiliated those who were love her unconditionally but she chose a leech.
Not much of sympathy from this end
The man also chose to marry her too. So what is your point? She didn't ask you for pity neither did the man so what is your point? undecided

2. How did you arrive at this dastardly conclusion abeg? Na she tell you this? shocked

3. Abeg, get lost! Dem tell you say marriage na only by what you claim to be love? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Tonytonex(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This reminds me of Nairaland's definition of bad boy that every woman wants.
I saw a thread today about a bad boy and a nice guy, I was short of words and walked out of the thread.
I saw the thread too, but I didn't bother myself reading it.
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:
This is why most women need men in their life for better decision making.. am sure if she had a brother or father they would have seen through the bullshit the Husband was playing
So having those you call men in their life is the cure women need for low self-esteem and self-~worth possible brought about by otger men and maybe even traditional and religious ideologies they have been fed by society? undecided

I hope say no be you dem dey consider the genius for your compound so! undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by derecho(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
The summary of what he is saying is,

Be sure you want to marry, if you aren't interested keep off!!

When courting your spouse-to-be ,Do not ignore redflags even if you think God is leading you.
Those redflags of ungodly characters is a proof the person may not be God's choice for you.
Love is NOT blind and has NEVER been blind
Once, you are in the marriage you need Wisdom to make it work..
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Mooh247: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So having those you call men in their life is the cure women need for low self-esteem and self-~worth possible brought about by otger men and maybe even traditional and religious ideologies they have been fed by society? undecided

I hope you aren't the genius in your compound abeg! undecided

Someone with inferiority complex needs someone with ego and self worth to tell her to work away and that's where a man with pride comes in
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
MAGG0T:
Oga sharap, she was being treated like a trash by her husband, is that not enough to leave the marriage...she was enduring and hoping the devil of a husband would change some day..

You be mumu
So you admit ghere was a marriage abi, and she was in it even though treated like trash... but what was it that you claim was not meant to be and was forced by her.... that na the question wey I ask. undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
If only they will listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aki & Wife At Encomium's Black & White Ball / Fathia Balogun, Mercy Aigbe Stun At Movie Premiere / Chika Ike's Outfit To African Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.