Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey (24360 Views)

Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chaos14:
so you want a real man that you can bring down anytime you want

Oga, she just wants a GOOD MAN!

A man can be good to a woman without sacrificing his manhood!

Life is not that complicated!

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by DBossNG(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Uprightness100:
There is no Eyes you shine in your own wisdom that will give u what is right.

The Foundational Problem of many homes today, is that the Couples did not take time to Hear from GOD on the Choice of a life partner. GOD will never force you on a matter. But also understand that when the repercussions comes, you will take whatever comes with it.

I know Born again Believers, who married by sight, went their own ways in marriage and they are in Crisis today. Some were not patient enough to seek GOD, others outrightly went against GOD'S Choice for them.

Let me say this. This is a true life event of someone I know.
A young brother, loves the Lord, Born-again and working for Christ. He is also a Professional in his chosen profession. He wanted to get married and GOD was speaking on who he should marry. My beloved brother thought otherwise. His eyes was on a young pretty lady in the church. He went ahead and got married to his Choice.

Less than a year after marriage, our young beautiful sister, left our beloved brother, travelled out of the country and got married to someone else.

My beloved brother is completely lost. Knowing the word of GOD, he cannot remarry. This is how a young man's marital life is Shattered for going his own way.

I Believe in his mind, he will be praying
O Lord touch my wife to return . Or
O Lord kill her , so I can remarry. grin grin

But you know what! GOD specially preserves this kind.

My advice to people is this; Until you are ascertained and Sure that you Heard GOD, do not Marry. Because GOD is only Committed to what He gives.

He cannot remarry? I don't understand....
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Honourable2003: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Marriage Really needs absolute God grace and intervention.
May her gentle rest in perfect peace
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:
Someone with inferiority complex needs someone with ego and self worth to tell her to work away and that's where a man with pride comes in
So, it didn't occur to that it is that very same imbalance that likely resulted in her death? undecided
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Honourable2003: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Honourable2003:
Marriage Really needs absolute God grace and intervention.
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Manuchetv: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Peter Nwachukwu’s Secret Wife - Osinachi's Husband Did Secret Marriage While Married To Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I90DcMn-5U&list=PL1USTwJdy0pCDbiO5Gnb-r-a_cqlVQH88&index=1
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Tiana06(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Malory:
Gays will start using this opportunity to discourage people from getting married

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQXtMhjh3MY
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Bbbw: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Johel(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by ubee(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Most of what you've posted is correct and in correlation with the doctrine of the Bible, but it's disappointing that you posted a falsehood.
Maybe you did it in ignorance, but it's disappointing because being someone who posts only about the word of God you should know the facts of divorce in Christianity.

In Matt 19:9 for instance Jesus teaches that a man can divorce his wife when she's unfaithful. She abandoned her marriage to your friend and travelled abroad to go marry someone else.
Your friend wouldn't be going against Jesus' teaching if he divorces her.

Pls always get your facts right before posting about God's teachings.
Uprightness100:

The Foundational Problem of many homes today, is that the Couples did not take time to Hear from GOD on the Choice of a life partner. GOD will never force you on a matter. But also understand that when the repercussions comes, you will take whatever comes with it.

I know Born again Believers, who married by sight, went their own ways in marriage and they are in Crisis today. Some were not patient enough to seek GOD, others outrightly went against GOD'S Choice for them.

A young brother, loves the Lord, Born-again and working for Christ. He is also a Professional in his chosen profession. He wanted to get married and GOD was speaking on who he should marry. My beloved brother thought otherwise. His eyes was on a young pretty lady in the church. He went ahead and got married to his Choice.

Less than a year after marriage, our young beautiful sister, left our beloved brother, travelled out of the country and got married to someone else.

My beloved brother is completely lost. Knowing the word of GOD, he cannot remarry. This is how a young man's marital life is Shattered for going his own way.

My advice to people is this; Until you are ascertained and Sure that you Heard GOD, do not Marry. Because GOD is only Committed to what He gives.
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Boss13: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
There is an evil plan to destroy the nuclear family and the institution of Marriage in Nigeria and to take away the rights of men in this country.

Men open your eyes you have enemies.
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Akuruoulo(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chaos14:
Just say you want a simp
SHE IS NT A SUPER WOMAN . SO WHY WOULD SHE WANT A SIMP ?
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Aaronbee7(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
What's your source of information on this so-called mystery please? Who told you that good people don't end up together? Don't be too comfortable with your "true self" if you know that it is mostly characterized with negative traits. Commit to work on yourself before you can attract a partner who is willing to help you grow. It's okay to have some weaknesses as humans but it should not overshadow your strengths. Don't expect anyone to fall in love with you simply because you're "bad" undecided
Iyaebe:
We already know, there’s this mystery about life, very good women ends up with demonic men but you see our type ehn na very good men dy always rush us. Just be your true self as a lady, you don’t have to pretend or hide your weaknesses , the right person who truly loves you will stay and help you grow . Osinachi married the wrong man, that’s it.
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2022

[/i][/quote]

Brother, you are wrong here. There are only 2 conditions in the Bible on which a Christian is permitted to remarry

(1) Adultery, Matthew 5:32
(2) Abandonment, 1Corrintians 7:15
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by prizeless(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ameeeeeeeen
Iyaebe:
We already know, there’s this mystery about life, very good women ends up with demonic men but you see our type ehn na very good men dy always rush us. Just be your true self as a lady, you don’t have to pretend or hide your weaknesses , the right person who truly loves you will stay and help you grow . Osinachi married the wrong man, that’s it.
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by prizeless(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Marriage is good ooo, but open your eyes. You don't have to live an unhappy life
FishLaps:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/12/osinachi-marriage-is-not-by-force-shine-your-eyes-nathaniel-bassey/
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by delpee(f): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
ednut1:
Another evidence that Christianity and prayers are a joke. It wont save you when it matters

God blesses our efforts. She didn't make an effort to free herself from the bondage. Faith without works is dead according to the Bible.
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by ednut1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Grandmeister:

That's a really hopeless situation then don't you think?
life is what it is. Lol. Religion is consolation
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Prettygirl200(f): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
I dey always talk am the day any useless guy will raise his filthy hands to hit me, that day I will make sure I destroy his testicles with a very bad kick before I will call it a quit b it marriage or relationship. I no send any human being son.
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Uprightness100:

You no read Bible well ,if you are truly doing and preaching The gospel of God ,
Well done
If you are confusing people , Well done
God will judge all
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by HiideaConsole(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
We already know, there’s this mystery about life, very good women ends up with demonic men but you see our type ehn na very good men dy always rush us.

Which one be your type o

Anything apart from a good woman, God abeg

The only next thing after good woman na bad woman o, lol

Which one be your type
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Propertyforum: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Put God first before entering any marriage.
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Uprightness100(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
DBossNG:

He cannot remarry? I don't understand....
Of Course you cannot remarry! Except you don't value your soul in Eternity.
Death alone is what Permits anyone to remarry. Any other thing is Fornication and Adultery
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Uprightness100(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Sorry Sir, since he didn't put her away, he can marry for he is no more under bondage with her who ran away.

1Co 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such [cases]: but God hath called us to peace.

You are Decieving yourself sir. You quoted a verse out of context. Read the whole chapter to understand what Paul was speaking on.
Only Death is what Permits you to remarry . Except you don't value your soul.
Any remarrying apart from Death is Fornication and Adultery.
Read Matthew 19:1-10, Mark 10:1-12
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by nams77: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Uprightness100:

A quick question.
What if a sister marries a man who was married before but hid it from her.
Then she discovers it
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Eriokanmi: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Malory:
Gays will start using this opportunity to discourage people from getting married
How? You're on your own if you choose to remain single when you're supposed to be married. Nathaniel message is clear. If you're being battered in marriage,leave to avoid stories that touch. It's that simple
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by harmony75: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
So pathetic this osinachi's story how she could allow that uncircumcised husband to get away hurting her!? *sigh* she saw hell on earth � �
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Malory: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
How? You're on your own if you choose to remain single when you're supposed to be married. Nathaniel message is clear. If you're being battered in marriage,leave to avoid stories that touch. It's that simple
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
judedwriter:
It's very dangerous to marry a man or woman based on physical appearance or riches alone.

Unless God gives you a detailed revelation about him or her stay cool.

Some intending couples do go on days fasting and praying to know God's mind on their spouses. It's a very important spiritual exercise.

Yeah, some do that, but still turn out unfortunate.. Such is life.

Some are destined to be fortunate in marriage whole some have to suffer misfortunes, as part of their karma.

Bottomline- a happy marriage isnt a function of prayers and fasting
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by DOM7: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Carnality! Gradually the devil is achieving his goal i.e tearing the body of Christ, weaking many fire brand believers, injecting false doctrine, discouraging people from doing the right thing, promoting divorce etc.
Her ministry wasn't cut short: Jesus died gruesomely at 33yrs well fulfil, agree that she finished her course.
She's not here in this wicked and rotten world to live forever she checked out to a better place, She die married according to the word of her master "He hate divorce" She since received a rousing welcome like Stephen forgiven all the cruelty, why for her sake you want to nurse better and miss heaven?
When is the right time to die?
How is someone suppose to die?
Where did someone suppose to die?
Did a Christian suppose to die?
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by DOM7: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Carnality! Gradually the devil is achieving his goal i.e tearing the body of Christ, weaking many fire brand believers, injecting false doctrine, discouraging people from doing the right thing, promoting divorce etc.
Her ministry wasn't cut short: Jesus died gruesomely at 33yrs well fulfil, agree that she finished her course.
She's not here in this wicked and rotten world to live forever she checked out to a better place, She die married according to the word of her master "He hate divorce" She since received a rousing welcome like Stephen forgiven all the cruelty, why for her sake you want to nurse betterness and miss heaven?
When is the right time to die?
How is someone suppose to die?
Where did someone suppose to die?
Did a Christian suppose to die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeniyi Johnson Slams Toyin Abraham For Delaying Their Divorce Proceedings / Buhari Didn’t Give Me N2m, Says Small Doctor / Picture Of Yonda And His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.