Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey (24365 Views)

Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by judedwriter(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Gnosticstudent:

Yeah, some do that, but still turn out unfortunate.. Such is life.

Some are destined to be fortunate in marriage whole some have to suffer misfortunes, as part of their karma.

Bottomline- a happy marriage isnt a function of prayers and fasting

God will never give you a bad marriage as destiny. The major problem is that we often miss God's will for us in marriage.
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
judedwriter:

God will never give you a bad marriage as destiny. The major problem is that we often miss God's will for us in marriage.

Maybe, ..
However, As much as God is a God of mercy, he is also a God of justice..
Everyone must reap what they have sown..

Everyone has come into this life with a fair share of fortunes and misfortunes..

Except one has mastered the spiritual skill of intelligently negotiating their misfortunes with sacrifices..
But then, not all misfortunes are negotiable..
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by 1867se: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
embarassed

Abi... They are just speaking up... If she had divorced peacefully it's the same world people that would call her "evening newspaper" "Olosho" "Single mother"

God knows if any bastard tries any nonsense with my sister, daughter or cousins cos they are weak... We die there, Will Smith slap go be child's play

[/s]
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by 1867xxx: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

This is why most women need men in their life for better decision making.. am sure if she had a brother or father they would have seen through the bullshit the Husband was playing
[/s]
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by 1867xs: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Hmmn!!!
[/s]
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Uprightness100:

You are Decieving yourself sir. You quoted a verse out of context. Read the whole chapter to understand what Paul was speaking on.
Only Death is what Permits you to remarry . Except you don't value your soul.
Any remarrying apart from Death is Fornication and Adultery.
Read Matthew 19:1-10, Mark 10:1-12
Well you're the one been religious here Sir and of course ignorant. Read the scriptural passage you dropped and read the one I dropped and get the truth from it.
I'll say it again, a man is not to put his wife away, that is a command from the Lord which every Christian must adhere to but when when she decides to put herself away to follow another man, even Christ approved of such divorce Mat 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
Even Paul confirmed this in his letter to the Corinthians
1Co 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such [cases]: but God hath called us to peace.
A woman who has chosen to elope with another man is surely an unbeliever and has no bond with the believer anymore cuz marriage is an undefiled union. Now even the scripture said do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers so how then is the young man who wedded his wife and chose loving her till still bound with her when she has chosen to defile her marriage which Christ has given a go ahead to divorce.

Please you people should stop putting Christians in mental slavery with this half truth and religious assertions. If that guy is among your congregation please tell your pastor to free his state of mind so he can live a happy life again. He's no more yoked with the said woman anymore.
Just imagine the way you have just condemned that young man for life even without a second chance of living. Oh I wish he was with the kind of Christ that met Mary Magdalene, so unfortunate he met a pastor as you like the Pharisees
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Kemetals: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2022
This wicked husband must not scot-free . Full weight of law must be meted to him to serve as deterrent to other men that abuses there wives, in a terrible Igbo custom if was a woman that maltreated her husband to this extent.. the woman will be forced to drink the water used to wash the corpse. I looked forward to see such punishment meted to this most wicked man. Ka Chineke mezie okwu
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by lanrefront1(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Uprightness100:
There is no Eyes you shine in your own wisdom that will give u what is right.

The Foundational Problem of many homes today, is that the Couples did not take time to Hear from GOD on the Choice of a life partner. GOD will never force you on a matter. But also understand that when the repercussions comes, you will take whatever comes with it.

I know Born again Believers, who married by sight, went their own ways in marriage and they are in Crisis today. Some were not patient enough to seek GOD, others outrightly went against GOD'S Choice for them.

Let me say this. This is a true life event of someone I know.
A young brother, loves the Lord, Born-again and working for Christ. He is also a Professional in his chosen profession. He wanted to get married and GOD was speaking on who he should marry. My beloved brother thought otherwise. His eyes was on a young pretty lady in the church. He went ahead and got married to his Choice.

Less than a year after marriage, our young beautiful sister, left our beloved brother, travelled out of the country and got married to someone else.

My beloved brother is completely lost. Knowing the word of GOD, he cannot remarry. This is how a young man's marital life is Shattered for going his own way.

I Believe in his mind, he will be praying
O Lord touch my wife to return . Or
O Lord kill her , so I can remarry. grin grin
But you know what! GOD specially preserves this kind of people.

My advice to people is this; Until you are ascertained and Sure that you Heard GOD, do not Marry. Because GOD is only Committed to what He gives.

"knowing the word of God, he knows he cannot remarry"

You're one of the problems. Which word of God says he cannot remarry.

That's how you go about placing huge burdens on people that the Lord has not placed on them
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Uprightness100(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2022
GOD'S Word will not Change because of a Changing World.
If you like u listen! If you don't like ,do as you wish. that's your problem.
My duty is to put out the Undiluted word of GOD.
Your duty is to choose to Follow or do your way.
GOD'S Duty is to put where you belong, based on the Choice you make.

MissionaryArchi:

Well you're the one been religious here Sir and of course ignorant. Read the scriptural passage you dropped and read the one I dropped and get the truth from it.
I'll say it again, a man is not to put his wife away, that is a command from the Lord which every Christian must adhere to but when when she decides to put herself away to follow another man, even Christ approved of such divorce Mat 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
Even Paul confirmed this in his letter to the Corinthians
1Co 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such [cases]: but God hath called us to peace.
A woman who has chosen to elope with another man is surely an unbeliever and has no bond with the believer anymore cuz marriage is an undefiled union. Now even the scripture said do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers so how then is the young man who wedded his wife and chose loving her till still bound with her when she has chosen to defile her marriage which Christ has given a go ahead to divorce.

Please you people should stop putting Christians in mental slavery with this half truth and religious assertions. If that guy is among your congregation please tell your pastor to free his state of mind so he can live a happy life again. He's no more yoked with the said woman anymore.
Just imagine the way you have just condemned that young man for life even without a second chance of living. Oh I wish he was with the kind of Christ that met Mary Magdalene, so unfortunate he met a pastor as you like the Pharisees
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2022
Uprightness100:

So reasonable you ended it like this. Next time don't tell me I'm deceiving myself because of the right choice I chose to believe. Please allow that young man among your congregation to liberate his mind and pick up his life again. Jesus Christ didn't die for the stereotype mind like this. Let mercy speak. You can continue to deceive and cage them that is their choice
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Adsexpert: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Boss13:
There is an evil plan to destroy the nuclear family and the institution of Marriage in Nigeria and to take away the rights of men in this country.

Men open your eyes you have enemies.

With every revolution.. there must be blood shed... Many will die.. if this is true...
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Adsexpert: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Uprightness100:

All this your christian laws is so big as a burden.. how do you follow a law that is set by a man like you from another country and not run mad or become hypocritical.. a law set by unknown people you have never seen...
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Chaos14: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Akuruoulo:
SHE IS NT A SUPER WOMAN . SO WHY WOULD SHE WANT A SIMP ?
no WONDER You Are following so many women
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Akuruoulo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chaos14:
no WONDER You Are following so many women
AM FOLLOW SOO MANY WOMEN SO THAT I CAN CNTINUE DOING MY INVESTIGATIONS PROPERLY. THEN ASK WHAT AM INVESTIGATING
Re: Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey by Chaos14: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2022
Akuruoulo:
AM FOLLOW SOO MANY WOMEN SO THAT I CAN CNTINUE DOING MY INVESTIGATIONS PROPERLY. THEN ASK WHAT AM INVESTIGATING
wetin de for NL wey you wan de investigate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija / Trust Issues / TY Bello Celebrates Her 40th Birthday. Stuns On The Cover Of ThisDay Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.