Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead (29105 Views)

Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report. / Edo Police Arrest, Detain 4 Officers For Killing Vigilante Member (Photo) / Police Arrest 4 Officers Involved In Viral Extortion Video In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Ternistacle(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Any crime committed in East now is done by ESN according to some idiotic uselesssss foolish myopic nonentities parading on nairaland.
no need for all these big grammar u call insults.. there's no way a thief will come from another community without making friends with a thief in that community.... Esn and Ipob are involved simple...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by headbasher96(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Any crime committed in East now is done by ESN according to some idiotic uselesssss foolish myopic nonentities parading on nairaland.
please who is doing it since u know pass us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingsley1000:

build infrastructure amid insecurity?
The one you and your miscreants will burn down.

We will soon send you guys out of Anambra.

1000likes
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Burruchaga71(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Only 4?
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Tingotoe: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hizzy:
ESN this ESN that
All crimes committed in the East are labeled ESN
Do you know how many Cultist operate in the East
I want to tell you guys this
Soludo stopping taxation from Agberos will cause havock in Anambra because 90% of Agberos are Cultist, 60% of them are Aro baggars and our security men are involved too
ESN terrorists are the only ones who attack government installations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by duro4chang(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Amojii:

Coming from an indomie bandit...
You have exposed yourself. You will soon explain to the police the role you have taken.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by stanluiz(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
They are now fighting back but they will still be defeated. They will be bursted out by the joint task force set up by the governor.

But how can a police station only have four policemen on night duty ? Is very bad! Every police station in Anambra state should be on 247 alerts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by stanluiz(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
I still don't know why it is difficult for the state governments in the south east to tell FG to petition Interpol to arrest all the Ipob leaders in abroad that is sponsoring this violent and killings.

It is not difficult. It they meet FG and place a bounty on the head of ipob Terrorists leaders, they will be arrested, jailed and deported whenever they are but they are still cowards who don't want to act and prefer to be looting and embezzling public funds.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Wannabenz: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Do you know that Anambra has a border with Rivers State? I went to this very Atani few weeks ago and saw things for my self. It's very bushy. The border is at a tail end of Atani road and they have something to cross your car. It's the fastest link to Port Harcourt.

I don't know what we humans enjoy in killing each other. I'm always worried about myself and how to improve myself and I don't think of anyone else...but I have noticed people do have time to plan evils. It's so sad. God help us.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Uncleodi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
nzeobi:
I condem this but I want soludo to know that the approach he took will only make things worse.

If you catch a criminal sanction him stop dividing igbos along artificial boundaries called States that do not exist and making it look like others are jealous of anambra

I actually lost interest in him the day he spewed that rubbish �
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by IGBOSON1: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
obynzo:

Oga i was actually Anambra as at Yesterday i stayed for two days. There was nothing like an unknown gunmen attack at Ogbaru. Please take it easy with how you spread fake news like this

Don’t mind the guy! Walahi.…i’m really trying hard to restrain myself from calling him a few choice words!

Quite a lot of Nigerians…including some Igbo, are easily led and naive to the point of believing every lie and propaganda the OP and his ilk put out! Some of these ‘attacks’ could be of their making…others could be fabricated and outright lies…..and i’ll admit some could be the handwork of Igbo criminals with a grudge against Nigerian security outfits like the army and police! But what i’m sure of is that IPOB or ESN isn’t responsible for these cold-blooded murders of security personnel! Sure, in a face-off ESN has been known to take on the evil and murderous Fulani army and rightfully kill some in the process just as they will take some hits as well! But as we saw with Orlu, this is only when the Fulani army draws first-blood by murdering innocent Igbo…thinking it’s business-as-usual, and that they can use Igbo youth for target practice like they’ve been doing since 2015!

I know my people, and i know it’s not in our character to go out and murder innocent individuals in cold blood for nothing! Murders in the south-east….and the rest of the south for that matter, usually occur as a result of criminality: armed robbery; rituals; cultism; communal clashes, etc! Sometimes there’s an exception to this rule during election periods, but the reading of the setting and events leading up to the murder normally points to the fact that it was politically inspired! There’s only one set of people that waste lives of innocents for reasons other than criminality or elections, and we all know who they are so there’s no point mentioning names!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today / "How APC Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years" / Court Reverses Sack Of IGP Usman Alkali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.