Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead (29102 Views)

Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report. / Edo Police Arrest, Detain 4 Officers For Killing Vigilante Member (Photo) / Police Arrest 4 Officers Involved In Viral Extortion Video In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Uncleodi(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingsley1000:

Soludo is trying to liberate his people and open the eyes of Ndigbo but
some people are not getting him right
Sit at home give rise to Mkpurumiri addiction in Igbo Land
Sit at home aided Criminals to unleash terror on the people.
Killings and kidnapping we never had it bad as this when there was no
sit at home
Sit at home will cripple South East because our means of survival is
buying and selling
Sit at home is Counter productive because Hausa Fulani including
Buhari will pray for more sit at home so that we will become poor like
them
Sit at home doesn't help Nnamdi Kanu because it only affects Igbo
Land badly that will make Buhari and his Cabals to hold or Jail Nnamdi
Kanu so that Igbos will destroyy themselves for a very long time
Sit at home made Some Cannibals to go on Kidnapping and Eating their
Victims because of Hunger
People should reason with Solutions and recommendations from
Soludo so that Nnamdi Kanu can also come out from the hook

If he is serious, he should apologise to other Igbo states for talking down on them.

Alot of Igbos lost interest in him immediately he towed that line of thought

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by almarthins(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Idiotic and myopic comment.

Same people that feed the fool with intelligent report about IPOB thus making him to proscribed them as terrorist group with alacrity, suddenly, could not feed the fool again about the atrocities of bandits and Fulani herdsmen around the country.

Well, I don't know about buhari being capable of understanding intelligent report. Look very carefully, na rat wey dey inside go tell another rat wey dey outside say food plenty inside. Some people re benefiting heavily from the crisis

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by almarthins(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Uncleodi:

If he is serious, he should apologise to other Igbo states for talking down on them.

Alot of Igbos lost interest in him immediately he towed that line of thought

Thief wey come still man chicken because him papa na king, them say make him apologize to am.

I think the enemies of the east are gradually dividing her people bit by bit. The Igbos should sit down and come up with a strategy.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingsley1000:
Watch the video,those guys were holding Biafra symbol and flag
And if you believe that IPOB or ESN will go on a mission like this and start displaying Biafra flag while videoing it, then it means your own foolishness is on another higher level.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Mozegee: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Any crime committed in East now is done by ESN according to some idiotic uselesssss foolish myopic nonentities parading on nairaland.
you are right,it may not be ESN that is causing all this havocks.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Legendforte: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kingsley1000:

While IPOB ESN terrorists allow the least accomplished governor in the East, Ikpeazu, to achieve the very little he can, they're hard at work desperate to derail Soludo's administration, all because they're envious what the gentleman could achieve if given the chance to do so. Ipob was birthed in Afaraukwu, Abia state. They ought to concentrate their campaign of destruction and bloodletting there before spreading the visus elsewhere.
I understand you. Anambrarians should stand strong with their governor.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
While AchalugoNwa and his band of brainless nitwits were busy jerking off on the news about attacks that happened in Benue state yesterday, although I don't pray these things happen because I believe in the sacredness of human lives, I knew it is only a matter of time before their beloved ESN strikes at them.

These people have grown so fund of flesh and gore that not a day passes without them taking lives or limbs, most incidences of which go unreported.

AchalugoNwa, you and your buddies should learn to stop celebrating the death of others so others wouldn't mock you in the time of your grief.

May the souls of the departed find rest. And may the judgement and vengeance of God locate those behind this and their supporters alike.

Soludo must succeed whether ipob likes it or not.
[/s]
this is why I said that you're very wicked.
just look at how you're here gloating while you're no where to be found in Benue thread even to show a simple sympathy.
omenka you boldly said "ESN strikes" but carefully said "attacks" in Benue own.
omenka my question to you is, who are the people attacking Benue state?
can't you boldly call them out just as easy as you call out ESN?
Ken you're deceiving yourself and you know this.
everything is not politics and politics should have boundaries.
humanity first before politics because that it has not reached you doesn't mean it doesn't exit.
at least I've times without number condemn the activities of ESN but what of you?
have you for once condemn the activities of Fulani herdsmen against your people?
or have you for once even acknowledge that they're the one killing your people?
omenka you need to change and start seeing things beyond politics.
you support Apc and so?
if APC wins tomorrow what else? highest you gain few favors and troll others on nairaland nothing more.
but how about the killing of your people under the same party?
omenka your silence towards this only means you're supporting these Fulani herdsmen.
posterity will judge you harshly if you don't change your ways.
heed to my advice and change.
everything no be politics.
blood is sacred.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Uncleodi(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Landmack:

The same way ur family members all lost interest and hope in u. Terrorist apologist

You don't sound educated.
Re: Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead by Uncleodi(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Landmack:

Thunder faya u and the apology u are waiting for. Soludo and ndi Anambra owes u nothing!

Exactly. They owe you and your illiterate family alot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Townhall Or PDP Primaries: Sowore Makes Subtle Jibe At Obi, Atiku & Kwankwaso / Senate Buys 108 Jeeps At Twice Price. / Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.