Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (4786 Views)

Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by Dreadlock69(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ? by HyperCoaster: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: ? by Medianna(f): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Young man plz don't confuse us this afternoon.

This your post is reminding me of when hollandais was 13k in market during Jona regime now its getting to 30k

43 Likes

Re: ? by NoahHadNoArk: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yet another SIMPle matter..........
You come to A savage Forum like this one to announce to the world you dating a single mom hooker, congrats to you cool

This story serves as another example of what redpillers have been saying for a long time now. Promiscuous female who got knocked up in her prime by a guy who cares little about her as a result of her loose morals, finds a SIMPle boy toy whose life she will continue to manipulate until he actually begs her into taking her to the altar. I bet you all, the OP will do it grin

Big question, is your momma aware you seeing a single momma?, if no, will she grant her blessings when she finds out?!?

She does hookups in your presence and I'm sure she leaves her child with you as babysitter and you gladly oblige, she's already turned you into her secretary delivering messages from her clients to her, what more are doing for her which you won't admit? Her laundry and her underwears ?!? grin grin those guys picking her up be shaking their heads at you and feeling glad they are not as weak as you are. From the moment you spelt it out that she's not billing you I saw a broke ass man child whose only delight is bragging to his fellow boys in his peer group that he's dating a single mother.

Please go back to your drawing board and rearrange your priorities. If we check your Acct balance now e no go reach 100k wey dey inside. You having a problem picking up and dating hot girls as a result of your simplehood and low self esteem. hence you settle for what you can find, a single mother, unrepentant olosho. Well done sir undecided

Cheers to the Red pill movement. grin

My peace I leave you

Note

The next time I come online this platform and read another of this silly, stupid, simp ass stories I will not take it lightly with the OP!!! angry
Mark my words.
Enough!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ? by Deffjam: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
First go for medical check-up my guy make you do test.........then continue naking her with condoms.

2 Likes

Re: ? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Please mind my grammatical error I'm dating a single mother currently or she's the one dating me if I may put that way I'll be brief as possible
She's a mother of one ,she wooed me and our relationship has been going on for a year now ,she 7-8 years older than me and I'm in my very early twenty ,i decide to go into the relationship to see how it feels to date a single mother and have a more bragging right in my peers and to be honest about I really like her very much but the age difference ehhh no be here .
She's kind a compassionate doesn't bill me that much cause all things we do financially is ,I won't say equal but kinda I'm the one bringing more but I'm not offended by it because she brings food buy clothes and do all other things for me so I'll say the relationship is symbiotic. The down part to this is that she's will I say hook up kinda of person like in my front a car can pick her up and I'll be seeing her the next morning telling she went out it was no big deal blah blah I even have the password to her phone but I'm not into that like literally I can see men sending her dm and I won't even try to open it I'll just give her the phone that she has a message
I think I'm not fazed by her action or is it I don't feel jealous but I like her really much ,but maybe it because I don't see us in the long run having a future because I'm less bothered by what she do and how she act like she obeys my call and request ,I'm say she put me above her like the head not minding the age , sometimes my senior aunty be shouting on me and I'll be like I get your type wey banny for my mind, we been sexual couple of times and display affection in public and sometimes I do wonder if them marry wife for me wey I know no.
Ur days are numbered... she's hiding her bitterness, very soon she'll release terror on you. Single mothers are broken women, they don't heal quickly.... and if you choose to offer yourself as a sacrificial mugu to be used for emotional trauma and baggage support... u'll be stunned with sharp object in your guts on her bad day.

2. Unless you are ready to marry a baby Mama... never introduce you diick to her vagina... if you respect your surname, then stay away from the pussy of a single mother. Because when you do, you can die at any time grin

3. Single mothers have a twisted and distasteful resolve about men after their ordeal in past relationships, especially the one that made her become a sudden mother. Single mothers have a new but unpleasant approach to relationships, they become manipulative, aggressive and vindictive. They are easily triggered by memories of their past relationship that involves her baby's daddy.

9 Likes

Re: ? by Jeon(f): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
Dreadlock69:
Please mind my grammatical error I'm dating a single mother currently or she's the one dating me if I may put that way I'll be brief as possible
She's a mother of one ,she wooed me and our relationship has been going on for a year now ,she 7-8 years older than me and I'm in my very early twenty ,i decide to go into the relationship to see how it feels to date a single mother and have a more bragging right in my peers and to be honest about I really like her very much but the age difference ehhh no be here .
She's kind a compassionate doesn't bill me that much cause all things we do financially is ,I won't say equal but kinda I'm the one bringing more but I'm not offended by it because she brings food buy clothes and do all other things for me so I'll say the relationship is symbiotic. The down part to this is that she's will I say hook up kinda of person like in my front a car can pick her up and I'll be seeing her the next morning telling she went out it was no big deal blah blah I even have the password to her phone but I'm not into that like literally I can see men sending her dm and I won't even try to open it I'll just give her the phone that she has a message
I think I'm not fazed by her action or is it I don't feel jealous but I like her really much ,but maybe it because I don't see us in the long run having a future because I'm less bothered by what she do and how she act like she obeys my call and request ,I'm say she put me above her like the head not minding the age , sometimes my senior aunty be shouting on me and I'll be like I get your type wey banny for my mind, we been sexual couple of times and display affection in public and sometimes I do wonder if them marry wife for me wey I know no.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: ? by EmzyT: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: ? by Dreadlock69(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Ur days are numbered... she's hiding her bitterness, very soon she'll release terror on you. Single mothers are broken women, they don't heal quickly.... and if you choose to offer yourself as a sacrificial mugu to be used for emotional trauma and baggage support... u'll be stunned with sharp object in you guts on her bad day.

Guy me be street guy I don't and never try to fixed her because she's really broken and i see it in her eyes very deep
Re: ? by Dreadlock69(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Deffjam:
First go for medical check-up my guy make you do test.........then continue naking her with condoms.

Omo guy anytime I knack I knack without rubber band no rubber band

Anytime I put am we sure me die if I know pull out she get my back

Omo she cap me up say she wan born for me self oooo and she dey like am raw
Re: ? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dreadlock69:

7 Likes

Re: ? by kelspinall(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
me trying to understand you

2 Likes

Re: ? by citywal(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: ? by Meteng: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
You come to A savage Forum like this one to announce to the world you dating a single mom hooker, congrats to you cool

This story serves as another example of what redpillers have been saying for a long time now. Promiscuous female who got knocked up in her prime by a guy who cares little about her as a result of her loose morals, finds a SIMPle boy toy whose life she will continue to manipulate until he actually begs her into taking her to the altar. I bet you all, the OP will do it grin

Big question, is your momma aware you seeing a single momma?, if no, will she grant her blessings when she finds out?!?

She does hookups in your presence and I'm sure she leaves her child with you as babysitter and you gladly oblige, she's already turned you into her secretary delivering messages from her clients to her, what more are doing for her which you won't admit? Her laundry and her underwears ?!? grin grin those guys picking her up be shaking their heads at you and feeling glad they are not as weak as you are. From the moment you spelt it out that she's not billing you I saw a broke ass man child whose only delight is bragging to his fellow boys in his peer group that he's dating a single mother.

Please go back to your drawing board and rearrange your priorities. If we check your Acct balance now e no go reach 100k wey dey inside. You having a problem picking up and dating hot girls as a result of your simplehood and low self esteem. hence you settle for what you can find, a single mother, unrepentant olosho. Well done sir undecided

My peace I leave you

Note

The next time I come online this platform and read another of this silly, stupid, simp ass stories I will not take it lightly with the OP!!! angry
Mark my words.
Enough!

1 Like

Re: ? by Meteng: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Okay. So?
Re: ? by Dreadlock69(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Meteng:

Guy dey calm down nothing concern me with that one I know dey marry am my own nah to collect my 3 point if she wan for me or born outside eee no concern me I know dey wife am

You be redpill me be street so calm down
Re: ? by Double0h7(f): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Medianna:

This your post is reminding me of when hollandais was 13k in market during Jona regime now its getting to 30k

My sister! Like wtf did I just read?! I've got steam coming out of my head grin
Re: ? by toujurs: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Medianna:

grin grin, The price difference shock you baa, enter balogun market price am
Re: ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nice writeup, even though I don't know what you really expect us to say about this, am out of heregrin grin

Re: ? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
You are a confused and immatured person from your writeup

1 Like

Re: ? by MrBachelor: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Damn!

What a difficult piece to read. I couldn't go beyond the fifth line. I am aware that you mentioned that we should (not) mind your grammar, but I will advise that you at least go learn how to punctuate sentences so your write ups can be readable.
Re: ? by Angrygoat: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Single mothers are toxic,bitter,angry opportunists,sadists,manipulators. I dated one online for 2 months. I sent her 35k total,inclusive of dstv subs,data and all that. She sends me naked pics like every day,trying to tie me down. Imagine the bich even said we should see and fuc k raw that she is safe and nothing will happen. She doesn't call,only when she needs money. I no waste time block her,thank God say we never meet. When they tell them to put dia head down at they prime,e go be like say u be dia enemy. Hahahahahaha. 2 all u bastar d single parents out thr. Ogun kill u. Idio ts

2 Likes

Re: ? by Medianna(f): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
toujurs:
grin grin, The price difference shock you baa, enter balogun market price am
As in ehn...
But I don't know where that market is
Re: ? by Medianna(f): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Double0h7:

My sister! Like wtf did I just read?! I've got steam coming out of my head grin

Ooho
Re: ? by toujurs: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Medianna:

As in ehn...
But I don't know where that market is
Idumota, that is if you stay in lagos. It's God that will help us o. As it is now
Re: ? by VickyELEFAN(f): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
You are in-love
Re: ? by Kobicove(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dreadlock69:
I think I'm not fazed by her action or is it I don't feel jealous but I like her really much ,but maybe it because I don't see us in the long run having a future because I'm less bothered by what she do and how she act like she obeys my call and request ,I'm say she put me above her like the head not minding the age , sometimes my senior aunty be shouting on me and I'll be like I get your type wey banny for my mind, we been sexual couple of times and display affection in public and sometimes I do wonder if them marry wife for me wey I know no and she once told she wan carry my baby

How did you even pass English Language in your WAEC exams?

Anyway, I don't think it's a crime to marry a single mother so long as she does not have too many baggages
Re: ? by Deffjam: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dreadlock69:

hope she just dey work??
Re: ? by Ulunne777(f): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin
Useless confusing story.
Who do you want to light up their brain this hot Buhari year

1 Like

Re: ? by tarantino1: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
How does dating a single mother give you bragging rights?

And in your presence, different cars come to pick her up?

Where is your self esteem? And I'm damn sure that you see her as the love of your life. This would only make sense if the both of you dey use Una sef catch cruise but it's obvious that this is not the case.

And if her child is a boy, she will pray to God that he never turns out like you. grin

I know deep down that this is a cry for help sha and Nairaland bashing you are about to receive would give you the courage to do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: ? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
I don’t think he’s a simp. He’s just enjoying a hook up girl at a more reduced price while others pay a lot to get her for a night. It’s a win win, almost like friends with benefit
NoahHadNoArk:

My peace I leave you

Note

Mark my words.
Enough!
Re: ? by medriano: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Too many errors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Dating A Short Girl / Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.