Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

"My Dad Told My Mum She Wouldn't Leave The Marriage Alive" - Osinachi's Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Dad Told My Mum She Wouldn't Leave The Marriage Alive" - Osinachi's Son (265 Views)

My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Dad Told My Mum She Wouldn't Leave The Marriage Alive" - Osinachi's Son by Arisenews2: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
More Shocking revelations emerge on cause of Gospel Singer and Ekwueme Crooner, Sis. Osinachi's death. The husband literally killed her right before her children. And advised them to always beat women when they go err... Watch everything below�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwhJIjKJwhU
Re: "My Dad Told My Mum She Wouldn't Leave The Marriage Alive" - Osinachi's Son by Jeon(f): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: "My Dad Told My Mum She Wouldn't Leave The Marriage Alive" - Osinachi's Son by EmzyT: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: "My Dad Told My Mum She Wouldn't Leave The Marriage Alive" - Osinachi's Son by Daniel7543: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Some women don't know how to control their mouth and they can be very stubborn. The man did wrong by beating Osinachi to coma.

Nevertheless, some women deserve correct beating... Wo, if you run your mouth pass your boundary, me I go beat 20 years out of your life span. Emi o gbadun o.
I no be gentlemen at all o

(1) (Reply)

I Heard Igbos Want Biafra / The Best Kissing Film Watch Till The End / Where Can I Get A House For My Foreign Gf For 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.