Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) (69754 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by LillyandDaisy: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
He will soon fry corn and chop fufu at mama Emeka arena, no be naija politician again
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
trutharena:

Yes, just as he declared his Pandora offshore business in his asset declarations

So he suddenly have amnesia to be claiming he has no house elsewhere outside Anambra after already declaring London house in his asset declaration?

Can you just listen to yourself?

Listen to your self if you had made any sense and if bitterness in your heart is not affecting your thinking
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by successmatters(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
KosiGee:

Mbaka called this man “aka gum”. Peter Obi has admirable qualities but hopping from coaches, buses, cabs and keke to get to his house doesn’t make him responsible. You’ve just described a frugal man who thinks twice before spending. I’d rather be seen as an aka gum than waste resources on frivolities.

Peter Obi might be good in managing resources but his epistle about having a pair of shoes, one wrist watch and his children not having cars are nothing but nonsense and fraud. I don’t blame those who call him a liar. How can you appear on national Tv to brag about having and wearing only one wrist watch or a pair of shoes when it’s not true?

Next time, listen to Peter Obi carefully. Don't listen to him like a Nigerian.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

When did I mention spending?

I thought we were discussing Obi's frugality?

My point remains that Obi has not said anything new.

His plan to not to borrow for consumption is just gibberish if he doesn't tell us how he would address issues that drive us to borrow for consumption in the first place.

All of you hyping this Obi are just doing so out of total sentiment, and not because he has said anything differently from every other aspirant.

So far, no aspirant has shown that they know the major source(s), except Tinubu who identified electricity.

Electricity is indeed a major impediment to success.

Another problem is overreliance on oil which has caused us to lag in many other vibrant areas such as agriculture and tourism.

Tinubu, so far, as stood out. He has identified a major problem. If he takes this problem head on, and solves it, every other thing will fall in place.

You can't compete with the rest of the world if you still can't generate enough electricity for your teeming population. Electricity will increase productivity, will help businesses achieve economy of scale, and with increased production, we will move from import-reliance to exporting more, and achieve a balance in trade. We will diversify away from oil more easily, and heavily explore other vibrant industries such as ICT, mining and all.

Only Tinubu understands the problem. Others are just speaking vaguely. We are tired of the usual, "I will do this, I will do that".

Show us that you know the problem. Anyone can make promises, but not everyone can identify problems.
am done with you bro since ur supporting tinubu goodluck but be assured that when chips are down do not come online to wailer as 4 me na Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

He is barely known outside the East. So, he needs to work even harder.

He needs to expand his national reach, otherwise PDP will not even trust him to contest in their name.

No one wants to lose the election. So, it is important to field someone that has some national reach. Not a local champion.
let him first get the primary vote first we will deal with that i assure you as for SS,SE obi is locked down so we start with SW and NE which we are seeing much of SW people coming out more to support him undecided
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
let him first get the primary vote first we will deal with that i assure you as for SS,SE obi is locked down so we start with SW and NE which we are seeing much of SW people coming out more to support him undecided

No major party will give an Igbo man presidential ticket.

So, forget it!!!

You people should look to 2027 or 2031. And learn how to play politics while waiting.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

No major party will give an Igbo man presidential ticket.

So, forget it!!!

You people should look to 2027 or 2031. And learn how to play politics while waiting.
okey naw
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by drmuri(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
nzeobi:

Lol I know him better than you do. It was a rented apartment so I think you are the one who is mistaking his ignorance for knowledge
And the rented apartment was not paid for?
The cost of renting an apartment in Ikoyi will build mansion in some areas of Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
drmuri:

And the rented apartment was not paid for?
The cost of renting an apartment in Ikoyi will build mansion in some areas of Lagos

It's not about cost of the house but ownership
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by drmuri(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
the same man that told us he had only 1 wristwatch n no house outside d east only for us to burst d lie later.

Tell him d idea of packaging like a poor man to get to power have been casted by buhari n Nigeria can't fall for it again,if he like let him trek.

The same man that claim none of his children has a car only for us to find millions in his teenage daughters account

He's just another package lie
Exactly!
I don't know why people are not bothered about his penchant for lying about little inconsequential things.
If he coukd lie about having just one wrist watch( not that anybody coukd have condemned his for having couple of wrist watches) then he is not trustworthy of the highest office in the land
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by drmuri(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
nzeobi:

It's not about cost of the house but ownership
The cost is the most important thing.
I may not own an expensive chalet, but still pay millions yearly as rentage. The important thing is, huge sum is being paid to retain the accommodation either permanently or temporarily
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Godson32(m): 6:32am On Apr 15, 2022
successmatters:

He's not Tinubu that must move with a private jet and enough Agberos to clear the road when he needs to pee on emergency grin
Tinubu wey dey cqrry Bullion van go buy Maggi for him street
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ifogift007: 6:54am On Apr 15, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary. Anambra State in the 60 s��... clearly u don't know Anambra State

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it

It doesn't work this way globally. Shove your optimism aside. You win an election when you start by pushing your manifesto to a support base, the loyalty generates funds, the funds goes into fueling necessities. Even the Obi is analogue and not mentally astute to know these things, how then can he lead a modern nation? Little wonder Anambra is still in the 60s
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ifogift007: 6:58am On Apr 15, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it

It doesn't work this way globally. Shove your optimism aside. You win an election when you start by pushing your manifesto to a support base, the loyalty generates funds, the funds goes into fueling necessities. Even the Obi is analogue and not mentally astute to know these things, how then can he lead a modern nation? Little wonder Anambra is still in the 60s
Anambra in the 60 s��.... clearly u have not been to Anambra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ifogift007: 7:02am On Apr 15, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

After primaries. Lol. You don't know how elections are won then. Atiku, Wike and the likes is already distributing GMGS of all kinds of currency, not giving fancy speeches. It costs approximately 70-100 Billion to win a presidential election in Nigeria. Election all over the world is not won by fancy speeches. He should be giving speeches to raise funds and then use the funds to drive PR and all kinds of settlements. His actions shows even he bi doesn't know how elections are won.

Case Study is Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump

Go and look for money - This is the first step towards winning elections globally. Elections are never cheap and are not won by fancy ideologies

Tears await the kind of persons like Peter Obi, Obinbajo who think it's fanciful talks that wins election. You folks Tinubu is a godfather out of sheer optimism ba.

Why do you think Tinubu secures Lekki Toll? What do you think he does with the unaccounted accruals disbursed as percentile commissions? Smh Youths sha

You may think the world is operated by fancy talks and ideas, but behind the doors, you'll be shocked what most people do on stage is acting

This more like u saying corruption should continue
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2022
Bounceboune7:
if Peter obi didn't steal then tinubu is holy too.

Let everyone b shielding their own thief, we all claim we want a better Nigeria but we still see our own as angel n see others as thief.

Let's all continue

Nobody is competing or arguing with you, how many igbos have you seen defending rochas or ouk.
But it's alright, if you want to make it a tribal thing then Goodluck to you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by bong4(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
obynzo:

Does the police report to any Governor? We saw how Sanwo Olu was disobeyed by the police. SARs even in Lagos did extra judicial killings did you ask why Fashola allowed it in his government? James Nwafor doesn't report to Peter Obi. The question you should ask is why did the state commissioner allow James to remain in his job after the reports of extra judicial killings emerged? Your hate filled bias no be am.

You didn't have to spoil your well composed counter submission with the belief that anyone who doesn't support your candidate is "hate-filled". We are all entitled to our opinion.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
bong4:

You didn't have to spoil your well composed counter submission with the belief that anyone who doesn't support your candidate is "hate-filled". We are all entitled to our opinion.

Bros i know the people i was directing it to. These are the same people that if i give my own opinion they would attack me
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Cromagnon: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi, by the sheer quality of his capabilities to make Nigeria great again is not the kind of person that should stress himself to convince the masses and delegates that he can save this country.

Peter Obi is the type of person that everybody from every region should approach, persuade and convince to stay in this race and win.

That is the nearest hope for the salvation of Nigeria and its economy.
did he make Anambra great?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.