Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) (69769 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Help2020: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Again, idealism vs reality. That bullion van was used to win Ekiti, Edo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun elections.
are you dreaming? Which Edo?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by jamjo: 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

The suggestion you just made is the number one reason Nigerian politicians steal. When he becomes the president tomorrow he will dip his hand in the cookie jar to replace all the money he spends.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Help2020: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
OritoJasi:
Eiya. All dis kind Buhari/stingy man/'I only wear 1 wrist watch' format wey don cast tey tey. cheesy I'm still waiting for pictures of Peter Obi soaking garri in singlet and boxers. grin Sakamaje.
Obi has always been like this shall
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

Don't vote him , keep waiting for him to spend money ...dollar go reach 3000 by 2031

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
jamjo:

The suggestion you just made is the number one reason Nigerian politicians steal. When he becomes the president tomorrow he will dip his hand in the cookie jar to replace all the money he spends.

How do politicians in US put their electioneering systems together? Use ya head bra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
liftedud:
We know is a good candidate but all this one na election strategy
Not one bit ...this has been his style since no be today sir
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

Don't vote him , keep waiting for him to spend money ...dollar go reach 3000 by 2031

I earn my salary in dollars. Make e dey increase dey go. We dey cash out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Again, idealism vs reality. That bullion van was used to win Ekiti, Edo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun elections.
And are those states better ? You can't keep doing same thing and expect different results
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

And are those states better ? You can't keep doing same thing and expect different results

What i've been saying all along is people who claim to have higher intelligence like Obi should cultivate winning systems, put them to work and drive this systems to becoming winning machines and quit empty talks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
just imagine what u are saying,hear yourself out.

So u are telling me d family of an ex governor is renting house in ikoyi, I really don't have any problem with Peter obi but u his supporters are full of lies or it's that u are just unreasonably stupid,in fact u are annoying.

How much is ikoyi house that an ex governor will not b able to afford,let's say 500 million,so are u saying he doesn't have money to buy it?

U people ain't trying for this Peter obi at all,all in d name of marketing him u are telling obvious lies that is making people see him more like a scam,u are beginning to present him d way they packaged buhari for us.

The same man they told foolish Nigerians he doesn't have money but his wife is using 10 million naira wrist watch
Peter obi father was a billionaire , he was the chairman of fidelity bank , next UK beofore becoming governor ...what's house in ikoyi for him abeg ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

What i've been saying all along is people who claim to have higher intelligence like Obi should cultivate winning systems, put them to work and drive this systems to becoming winning machines and quit empty talks
The thing people like you don't know about Obi is he doesn't care if he wins or not ...he is only runing because people asked him to run for president

This man was begged for months to become governor of Anambra before he accepted ooh

Nigerians can vote atiku or tinubu for all we care ...when dollar react 3000 na all of us go suffer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I earn my salary in dollars. Make e dey increase dey go. We dey cash out
Lmao u think it's by that one ? How safe would you be , how safe would your neighborhood ,village be ,

With your money you would be like a prisoner

Making money has never been the issue if not Igbos won't be complaining about Buhari ...Buhari has made far more Igbos millionaires with his inconsistencies in economic policies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

The thing people like you don't know about Obi is he doesn't care if he wins or not ...he is only runing because people asked him to run for president

This man was begged for months to become governor of Anambra before he accepted ooh

Nigerians can vote atiku or tinubu for all we care ...when dollar react 3000 na all of us go suffer

Why join a competition if not to win? I'm sure you're his shadow to know what only you know and we do not. Well done Vitalis cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmao u think it's by that one ? How safe would you be , how safe would your neighborhood ,village be ,

With your money you would be like a prisoner

Making money has never been the issue if not Igbos won't be complaining about Buhari ...Buhari has made far more Igbos millionaires with his inconsistencies in economic policies

Moving to the island with excellent security apparatuses. Ntooor grin

Igbo victimization. Na only igbos dey do business for Nigeria. Dey decvie una selves dey go with yeye optimism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Moving to the island with excellent security apparatuses. Ntooor grin

Igbo victimization. Na only igbos dey do business for Nigeria. Dey decvie una selves dey go with yeye optimism
Island ...lol see this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Noblechykk(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
liftedud:
We know is a good candidate but all this one na election strategy
It is not election strategy; he has been this way.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by okpanachil: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

This is exactly what all the other Politicians do and then get into office and see themselves as Lords. When he does this, what would stop him considering it as an investment with a view to reaping dividends when he gets the presidency.

Obi is doing things differently,trying to show Nigerians that it is possible to demonetize the political process.

Obi doesn't need Nigeria as much as Nigeria needs him. For him it is not a do or die affair. For him it is service,the desire to reposition the country in the right path.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
okpanachil:

This is exactly what all the other Politicians do and then get into office and see themselves as Lords. When he does this, what would stop him considering it as an investment with a view to reaping dividends when he gets the presidency.

Obi is doing things differently,trying to show Nigerians that it is possible to demonetize the political process.

Obi doesn't need Nigeria as much as Nigeria needs him. For him it is not a do or die affair. For him it is service,the desire to reposition the country in the right path.

Fancy speech. Another nice guy. It doesn't work this way globally. Shove your optimism aside. You win an election when you start by pushing your manifesto to a support base, the loyalty generates funds, the funds goes into fueling necessities. Even the Obi is analogue and not mentally astute to know these things, how then can he lead a modern nation? Little wonder Anambra is still in the 60s

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by okpanachil: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Fancy speech. Another nice guy. It doesn't work this way globally. Shove your optimism aside. You win an election when you start by pushing your manifesto to a support base, the loyalty generates funds, the funds goes into fueling necessities. Even the Obi is analogue and not mentally astute to know these things, how then can he lead a modern nation? Little wonder Anambra is still in the 60s

For somebody like you who Obi is not your cup of tea,I wonder why you feel the need to advise him.
Leave him to do his thing, if it succeeds,he takes the credit,if not,it's just another failed venture but Nigerians will be worse off for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
okpanachil:

For somebody like you who Obi is not your cup of tea,I wonder why you feel the need to advise him.
Leave him to do his thing, if it succeeds,he takes the credit,if not,it's just another failed venture but Nigerians will be worse off for it.

Lol fanatic. This one has lost decorum. Good luck in your fanatic idealism. Reality awaits you in some weeks/months

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Bobloco: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

You want obi to bring out bullion vans.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bobloco:

You want obi to bring out bullion vans.

To participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are forth for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by okpanachil: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Lol fanatic. This one has lost decorum. Good luck in your fanatic idealism. Reality awaits you in some weeks/months

I maintain that your advice is not from a place of love but spite. Let the man do his thing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by mabea: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin grin
DoctorOlasDesk:

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are forth for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
How soon before we are reminded about simple Peters now 20 year old watch?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
okpanachil:

I maintain that your advice is not from a place of love but spite. Let the man do his thing.

Sheer optimism. Obi will never be a man i will envy. At most he owns a bank capitalised with at most 80 Billion. My dear, the younger generation is on its way. Where they stopped is our beginning.

I blame how your life's outlook is on you. Good advice is discredited as hate. You go old before you go fit learn for this life.

Ndigbo can keep wishing while the others are doing the needful.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
mabea:
grin grin

E choke abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
That's obi's life for you. He's been doing that long before now. We've entered same flight 2 times in the past from lagos to abuja together. I was planning to vote this man before Osinbajo declared intention to run. I'm confused right now who to vote undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Mooh247: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Weyrey dey disguise

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oga, Nigeria is not safe now, Abeg stop all these and move with the time. If you win and make Nigeria better, then you can do all these, even enter night bus self, we will join you also
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
alsudan:
That’s just the typical PGO, people call him a miser, but this Miser is what Nigeria needs now in its Misery.

Vote Peter Obi the Miser to take Nigeria out of Misery.

Uve started making quotable quotes.
We have been hearing quotes and they've taken us no where

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.