Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) (69727 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 4:52am On Apr 14, 2022
mrvitalis:

Don't vote him , keep waiting for him to spend money ...dollar go reach 3000 by 2031

Peter Obi is a useless thief and nobody will elect him as president of federal republic of Nigeria,You can keep deceiving your folks with he's capable,he live a simple life, he's qualify, he's this and he's that,we sane Nigerian know him for a thief,akwuzu murderer,ethnic and religion bigot he is,you all can try to convince us all you want,but the fact remain that Obiliar will never be either president or vice president of this nation, nonsense and its brother.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

Leave story, Buhari too was like that going about with faded white babariga then, carrying his luggage himself.
Even as Anambra governor he was like this. it is because you never knew
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 14, 2022
DeleTaller:

Trump i still a rich man... and yes Tinubu is also a rich man.

Are you saying wizkid money pass the one Obi stole in Anambra? So if wizkid can have a private jet..
Obi suppose get too.. I am sure you know the man get money but only deceiving you...
Tinubu is a business man and already a rich man even before 1999. Go and read his
record as ex mobil International worker.

Name the businesses Tinubu had in 1999? Oga stop spewing nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 14, 2022
HausaIboYoruba:
Why u no board am since

He has always been boarding planes like that even as governor of Anambra state
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by bong4(m): 5:25am On Apr 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
the same man that told us he had only 1 wristwatch n no house outside d east only for us to burst d lie later.

Tell him d idea of packaging like a poor man to get to power have been casted by buhari n Nigeria can't fall for it again,if he like let him trek.

The same man that claim none of his children has a car only for us to find millions in his teenage daughters account

He's just another package lie

My head likes him, but my heart is still waiting for him to explain or answer how and why he allowed the atrocities and various extra judicial killings that happened during his tenure as governor of Anambra especially in Awkuzu, supervised by Officer James Nwafor.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 14, 2022
trutharena:

I support Asiwaju Jagaban and he is the most castigated politician ever.

That you Obi supporters can’t take bit of antagonizing voice against him speaks volumes. Asiwaju ever since he left government have been castigated especially by his political enemies.

Check Nairaland, there is no day that passes that you won’t see a Tinubu thread opened and you’ll have his political enemies antagonizing him.

I have more info about Obi Pandora. I know he can’t be president but I just always use dragging him as a way to get back to those that think they have the monopoly of dragging other candidate.

It’s all cruise. Obi Pandora is just a guy that is going nowhere politically. Even you yourself know this and many of his other supporters.

What I would have loved is to showcase Obi Pandora actual verifiable achievement and compare it to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu verifiable achievements BUT since Obi Pandora supporters will shy away from that, we rather continue to castigate each other choice.

You seem to have short memory. I recall you raining abuses on me for showing you how Tinubu is flawed. I have been looking at the comments against Peter Obi and those in support of Peter Obi their responses to your people have been civil so far. It is you guys that are basing your criticisms based on hate and bias.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Peter Obi is a useless thief and nobody will elect him as president of federal republic of Nigeria,You can keep deceiving your folks with he's capable,he live a simple life, he's qualify, he's this and he's that,we sane Nigerian know him for a thief,akwuzu murderer,ethnic and religion bigot he is,you all can try to convince us all you want,but the fact remain that Obiliar will never be either president or vice president of this nation, nonsense and its brother.

Why not bring proof of what he stole? How did murder people in Awkuzu? The SARs head there doesn't report to Peter Obi he reports to the state commissioner of police who reports to IGP and again Peter Obi had his own CSO who was a retired Colonel. So bros bring your facts and stop displaying hatred like this.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 14, 2022
bong4:

My head likes him, but my heart is still waiting for him to explain or answer how and why he allowed the atrocities and various extra judicial killings that happened during his tenure as governor of Anambra especially in Awkuzu, supervised by Officer James Nwafor.

Does the police report to any Governor? We saw how Sanwo Olu was disobeyed by the police. SARs even in Lagos did extra judicial killings did you ask why Fashola allowed it in his government? James Nwafor doesn't report to Peter Obi. The question you should ask is why did the state commissioner allow James to remain in his job after the reports of extra judicial killings emerged? Your hate filled bias no be am.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 5:54am On Apr 14, 2022
successmatters:

Are you the owner of PDP?
Owning a party doesn't mater but stake holders in any popular political party will not allow unpopular and unmarketable candidates to gring failure to their party . Political parties believed in who can win election for their party.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by EasternActivist: 6:06am On Apr 14, 2022
HausaIboYoruba:
show proof

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by IvarDboneless: 6:34am On Apr 14, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

After primaries. Lol. You don't know how elections are won then. Atiku, Wike and the likes is already distributing GMGS of all kinds of currency, not giving fancy speeches. It costs approximately 70-100 Billion to win a presidential election in Nigeria. Election all over the world is not won by fancy speeches. He should be giving speeches to raise funds and then use the funds to drive PR and all kinds of settlements. His actions shows even he bi doesn't know how elections are won.

Case Study is Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump

Go and look for money - This is the first step towards winning elections globally. Elections are never cheap and are not won by fancy ideologies

Tears await the kind of persons like Peter Obi, Obinbajo who think it's fanciful talks that wins election. You folks Tinubu is a godfather out of sheer optimism ba.

Why do you think Tinubu secures Lekki Toll? What do you think he does with the unaccounted accruals disbursed as percentile commissions? Smh Youths sha

You may think the world is operated by fancy talks and ideas, but behind the doors, you'll be shocked what most people do on stage is acting

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing
How do you know his not doing all this already. Sitting behind your keyboard to assume just by mere assumptions from the media doesn't give you a first hand information... una go just open mouth waaaaaa....
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Diligence: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2022
The bane of Nigerian Leadership (Vicious Circle) is this, someone says: "...the people always go for the Leaders they WANT and never the Leaders they truly NEED..."
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2022
liftedud:
We know is a good candidate but all this one na election strategy

Lol you don't know Peter Obi that's why.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Bounceboune7:
the same man that told us he had only 1 wristwatch n no house outside d east only for us to burst d lie later.

Tell him d idea of packaging like a poor man to get to power have been casted by buhari n Nigeria can't fall for it again,if he like let him trek.

The same man that claim none of his children has a car only for us to find millions in his teenage daughters account

He's just another package lie

He is a rich man and as at when he came into office he was the richest public officer for assets he owned personally and declared and what you see today has always been his way of life cos even as a governor he only travels with 3 aides
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by sfx9ja(m): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2022
This is the man we need. I remember seeing this man disembark from a local flight carrying his luggage by himself. He was governor then and I was both shocked and surprised cos he was the last person I expected to waka pass.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2022
trutharena:
I am wary of people who use these kinds of things as a show of moderation.

It is the same way Buhari was drinking milo and pure water. How does this affect governance or impact performance.

This same Obi has offshore business in a Pandora way, he never declared that business so he can show his minions that he is moderate until Pandora leak his ass.

This same man said he only have a house in Anambra and that why should he have houses abroad and bla bla bla. After people unraveled his house in London, he backtracked and started shalayeing.

This same man claimed he has one wristwatch and bla bla bla, only for us to know it’s all a lie.

So him taking normal plane ride doesn’t mean jack. Fayose too always take bikes instead, should we now say he’s suddenly a presidential material coz of that?

The UK property was in assets declaration form so what are you celebrating when the house was bought Long before he became a governor
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

He has been a governor
He is a billionaire
Board members in over 16 companies

All of which no body from your lineage would ever smell
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

After primaries. Lol. You don't know how elections are won then. Atiku, Wike and the likes is already distributing GMGS of all kinds of currency, not giving fancy speeches. It costs approximately 70-100 Billion to win a presidential election in Nigeria. Election all over the world is not won by fancy speeches. He should be giving speeches to raise funds and then use the funds to drive PR and all kinds of settlements. His actions shows even he bi doesn't know how elections are won.

Case Study is Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump

Go and look for money - This is the first step towards winning elections globally. Elections are never cheap and are not won by fancy ideologies

Tears await the kind of persons like Peter Obi, Obinbajo who think it's fanciful talks that wins election. You folks Tinubu is a godfather out of sheer optimism ba.

Why do you think Tinubu secures Lekki Toll? What do you think he does with the unaccounted accruals disbursed as percentile commissions? Smh Youths sha

You may think the world is operated by fancy talks and ideas, but behind the doors, you'll be shocked what most people do on stage is acting

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

With this same tactics he won election in Anambra.
With his prudent approach to public funds which he refused to share money to HOA and they impeached him yet he fought back.
He was the first political office holder to reclaim his mandate from the court in this dispensation even when his party members adviced him to collect money.
That elections were held during off season in some States like Edo, Ondo,ekiti and others is also as a result of him going to court.

Am only trying to tell you that everyone has their own approach to life which may work sometimes or not the most important thing is having a principle and working towards it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2022
trutharena:

Below are the proof he has a house in London.

Below is the statement from OBI spokesperson confirming the fact that he has houses in London. He only came to do the rebuttal after people unravel the house. He initially lied before that he only got house in Anambra.

https://dailypost.ng/2018/10/18/peter-obi-finally-speaks-owning-houses-london/?amp=1

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/271732/i-bought-my-london-houses-long-before-becoming-anambra-gove.html

Check his tweet himself lying he got no other house outside Anambra own. This man is a hardcore liar.

Nobody unravelled any house, it was in his assets declaration form and APC people saw it there
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2022
All diz kind strategy lasan.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Pdp will never give their presidential slot to an Igbo man, let alone someone like Peter Obi.

Nonsensical.

Let you or your father go and get the ticket or is it a crime if you contest
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Mystic216: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2022
liftedud:
No
Use google, Obi has always been that way
Use google
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by ifex370(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2022
liftedud:

I have actually been on the same air peace flight with him about 3 years ago.

Man carried his own bag. No entourage.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by odomanis: 7:52am On Apr 14, 2022
liftedud:

It is not election strategy, Obi has always been like this. That is why most people mistake him to be stingy.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by drmuri(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it

It doesn't work this way globally. Shove your optimism aside. You win an election when you start by pushing your manifesto to a support base, the loyalty generates funds, the funds goes into fueling necessities. Even the Obi is analogue and not mentally astute to know these things, how then can he lead a modern nation? Little wonder Anambra is still in the 60s
Reality people are not ready to face.
Election winning is not by telling people you have only one wrist watch, or board economy class on public plane.
It is more than that.
By the time Atiku and Saraki start giving delegates 5k dollars, Peter Obi will be dumped
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
yes we need to spend madly like briber every inec staff while we can keep passing the message to our aunties,uncle's,cousin,brother's families ,communities etc till them,with little money rather than spend like tinubu buying everyone with lagos money

I don't care what you use funds for.

But just know that a lot of money is needed to win elections.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by drmuri(m): 8:02am On Apr 14, 2022
nzeobi:

He doesn't live in Lagos when then should he acquire a house in Lagos just for the sake of it or is that how you overate Lagos.
Even dangote doesn't buy houses in every city in Nigeria
So you don't know Peter Obi has a house in the push neighborhood of Ikoyi,
The ignorance of some people is appaling
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

What Nigeria need now is not a spending manadate because we have nothing left to spend on,for you information his not stingy.

If you keep throwing out without substandard measure attach you will end up begging always. Enough is Enough! For once you guys should listen to us and see what we are seeing having someone like buhari again we kill this country patapa

How can you say you have nothing else to spend on?

Even major exporting countries will always have many things to spend on. Man is insatiable!!!

I expect Obi to tell us how he would ensure that we don't ever need to borrow so much!!!

Not all the nonsense he has been jabbering about.

He should read up on Keynesian economics for a start.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by amosoreva(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=DoctorOlasDesk post=111917399]
Even if that's how elections are won, does it make it the right thing to do? Nigeria is where it is today because we don't want to do the right thing. Campaign funds are scrutinized in developed country, you don't spend anyhow. Ex-president of France was found guilty of campaign funds related offences.
If most Nigerians think like you then we are not ready to leave our current situation. Sad.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2022
drmuri:

So you don't know Peter Obi has a house in the push neighborhood of Ikoyi,
The ignorance of some people is appaling

Lol I know him better than you do. It was a rented apartment so I think you are the one who is mistaking his ignorance for knowledge
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2022
NdiIgbo2023:
POI The Way To Go

This is the Peter Obi we are talking about, former Governor of Anambara state and one of yhe richest politician in Igbo Land boarding Air peace on his route from Lagos to Edo State as he continues nationwide presidential consultation tour.

When he said yesterday that he is going to be a president who will change Nigeria from.the present consumption country to a production country many who really don't understand him thinks is a mere political statement but Peter Obi over the years have been a man whose words reflects in his actions on daily basis.

A presidential aspirant so rich enough that he can afford the most comfort private jet in the country and even employ 100s of aides but look at him so simple and loyal to the system that ordinary Nigerians are enjoying. Carrying his own bag and maintaining the que just like everyone boarding the air craft. Baba nah full bloody Nigerian who understands and associates with the system. All he is asking for is for an opportunity to change the system for the good of all irrespective of all.

#POI The president we need�
He's known to be very prudent. That's I know. Please change that hashtag POI, that was Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's (POI) acronym during his latest trouncing by Obaseki. POI is associated to serial candidature/failure.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

How can you say you have nothing else to spend on?

Even major exporting countries will always have many things to spend on. Man is insatiable!!!

I expect Obi to tell us how he would ensure that we don't ever need to borrow so much!!!

Not all the nonsense he has been jabbering about.

He should read up on Keynesian economics for a start.
you sound so ignorant you want obi to be spending on to host governors when the mean Election is not yet out when he has not won primary election undecided undecided undecided you see the problem we have so when he has spent much of this money tomorrow and he start looting to pay back you will start complaining undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Operation Crocodile Smile Show Of Force (pics) / Can General Buhari Do This (see Pix) / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.