Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) (69753 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

With this mentality ........we are gone sincerely!!.

look at an acclaimed educated folk.
You will always try your best to go to western world and Europe.
please one quick question.......Are they with a mentality as yours??....... SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
00FFT00:

Count Edo out. What did we learn from that?

Oshiomole's era. You dey write jamb then ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DeleTaller: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:

He's not Tinubu that must move with a private jet and enough Agberos to clear the road when he needs to pee on emergency grin

Olodo.... even Trump your messiah didn't board commercial plane.

Tell Obi to spend the stolen money.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sergio104:

With this mentality ........we are gone sincerely!!.

look at an acclaimed educated folk.
You will always try your best to go to western world and Europe.
please one quick question.......Are they with a mentality as yours??....... SMH

Lol. I knew your kinds would come. My dear, wait some months, reality will clear the mucus from your side-eye

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:

Don't mind them, they know what he said, but are twisting it out of proportion. Desperation to stop a clean man.
All the money he siphoned from Fidelity Bank( The Igbo Bank) trading foreign exchange, he thinks he is deceiving everyone?

You can fool some people sometimes, but you can’t fool all the people all the time.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by successmatters(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
DeleTaller:

Olodo.... even Trump your messiah didn't board commercial plane.

Tell Obi to spend the stolen money.

Trump was a billionaire, what is Tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
just imagine what u are saying,hear yourself out.

So u are telling me d family of an ex governor is renting house in ikoyi, I really don't have any problem with Peter obi but u his supporters are full of lies or it's that u are just unreasonably stupid,in fact u are annoying.

How much is ikoyi house that an ex governor will not b able to afford,let's say 500 million,so are u saying he doesn't have money to buy it?

U people ain't trying for this Peter obi at all,all in d name of marketing him u are telling obvious lies that is making people see him more like a scam,u are beginning to present him d way they packaged buhari for us.

The same man they told foolish Nigerians he doesn't have money but his wife is using 10 million naira wrist watch

Your mind has been programmed to believe so, what does he need a house in ikoyi for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:

Below are the proof he has a house in London.

Below is the statement from OBI spokesperson confirming the fact that he has houses in London. He only came to do the rebuttal after people unravel the house. He initially lied before that he only got house in Anambra.

https://dailypost.ng/2018/10/18/peter-obi-finally-speaks-owning-houses-london/?amp=1

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/271732/i-bought-my-london-houses-long-before-becoming-anambra-gove.html

Check his tweet himself lying he got no other house outside Anambra own. This man is a hardcore liar.

Peter Obi was a diasporan. He lived, worked, and traded from London. What then is the big deal in owning a London house that every joe, dick and harry has or have?.

Twisting the truth will not cut it. Peter is an honest man. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about the primitive thief from Iragbiji.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Lol. I knew your kinds would come. My dear, wait some months, reality will clear the mucus from your side-eye

Sincerely the acerbity I got seeing that your comment is just too much.

It's so sad sincerely!.

Probably you are a youth like me, or highest you will be is 45......a good age to entrust power on your hand.

But look at what you opened your buccal to release.......A pure flatulence.

Where are we heading to??.

With such mindset as yours.
you will accuse Buhari, accuse every other leaders but yet ........ you can't change your own self, personality and mindset.

I weep.
The country is just in mess.

we will keep getting it all around.......recycled corruption

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
just imagine what u are saying,hear yourself out.

So u are telling me d family of an ex governor is renting house in ikoyi, I really don't have any problem with Peter obi but u his supporters are full of lies or it's that u are just unreasonably stupid,in fact u are annoying.

How much is ikoyi house that an ex governor will not b able to afford,let's say 500 million,so are u saying he doesn't have money to buy it?

U people ain't trying for this Peter obi at all,all in d name of marketing him u are telling obvious lies that is making people see him more like a scam,u are beginning to present him d way they packaged buhari for us.

The same man they told foolish Nigerians he doesn't have money but his wife is using 10 million naira wrist watch

His family don't permanently stay in Lagos so why buy a house when they have a home in London and onitsha, his daughter is a teacher in abia state and the son lives in Costa Rica with the wife controlling their business from their home in London.

Not buying a house in Lagos is not because they can't afford it but because since they don't permanently live in Lagos they don't need it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:

Below is the statement from OBI spokesperson confirming the fact that he has houses in London. He only came to do the rebuttal after people unravel the house. He initially lied before that he only got house in Anambra.

https://dailypost.ng/2018/10/18/peter-obi-finally-speaks-owning-houses-london/?amp=1

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/271732/i-bought-my-london-houses-long-before-becoming-anambra-gove.html

Check his tweet himself lying he got no other house outside Anambra own. This man is a hardcore liar.

Read my post, I was specific about house in Nigeria please and thats what he said, even confirming he bought his first house in UK in 1989.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Great2017: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Again, idealism vs reality. That bullion van was used to win Ekiti, Edo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun elections.

Which Edo did he win? It must be the one at Iragbiji.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Bounceboune7: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Your mind has been programmed to believe so, what does he need a house in ikoyi for?
don't b stupid, all these big men have houses in top choice areas in Nigeria n abroad.

Jettison that idea that a politician is holy,they all steal n they are all thieves, they ain't there cos of me n u but for their pocket.

I hate tinubu but it's annoying when someone is telling me tinubu stole n Peter obi didn't steal,that's just d concept of "our son is an angel but theirs is corrupt"....if u believe tinubu is a thief n Peter obi is an angel then u are one of Nigeria's problem.

I am Yoruba n i believe tinubu kolobi money but if u as igbo insist Peter obi didn't steal then tinubu will also become an angel

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Great2017: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Again, idealism vs reality. That bullion van was used to win Ekiti, Edo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun elections.

Which Edo did he win? It must be the one in Osun

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Kulas: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
liftedud:
We know is a good candidate but all this one na election strategy

Please let's be serious atleast for the sake of our children's future. I am disappointed over your statement but at the same time I see it either you don't know much about Peter Obi before now or you are simply interested in eulogizing your corrupt politicians probably you are getting something from.

Tell us any of the aspirants so far that you can compare with Obi in delivering this country. Why can't we be for once and call spade a spade to deliver this country from the mess it is now. Put Tinubu and bring Obi, and check who is the most corrupt and who is the Messiah to lead this country. We are supposed to be begging Peter Obi to come and revive this country and not otherwise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
ufuosman:
That's been his life style

Best man for the job
PDP is taking over come 2023

grin grin grin See them try to silence Doyin Okupe from telling the TRUTH as to why Peter Obi is by far the most qualified candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No_LomJr_Ns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Oshiomole's era. You dey write jamb then ?

Oh. You sef still dey glorify Tinubu and his dubious ways. What happened to change, or are we to assume these old ways have gotten us where we need to be?. This is what Peter Obi is saying to us.

But, I been no bother write jamb sha. I no even go naija school sef. It is those of us who can look at the cesspit that Nigeria is with a dispassionate eye that sees what self-invested Tinubu deprived people fail to see. Let's chop today and let tomorrow fend for itself is their mindset, what is to be gained with this mentality?.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sergio104:

Sincerely the acerbity I got seeing that your comment is just too much.

It's so sad sincerely!.

Probably you are a youth like me, or highest you will be is 45......a good age to entrust power on your hand.

But look at what you opened your buccal to release.......A pure flatulence.

Where are we heading to??.

With such mindset as yours.
you will accuse Buhari, accuse every other leaders but yet ........ you can't change your own self, personality and mindset.

I weep.
The country is just in mess.

we will keep getting it all around.......recycled corruption

Mention anything that has been won by idealism?

You think Trump won by mere fancy talks. Smh, that's why your life is how it is. Keep peddling the false naive narratives about life and remain where they put you inside bottle. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
00FFT00:

Oh. You sef still dey glorify Tinubu and his dubious ways. What happened to change, or are we to assume these old ways have gotten us where we need to be?. This is what Peter Obi is saying to us.

But, I been no bother write jamb sha. I no even go naija school sef. It is those of us who can look at the cesspit that Nigeria is with a dispassionate eye that sees what self-invested Tinubu deprived people fail to see. Let's chop today and let tomorrow fend for itself is their mindset, what is to be gained with this mentality?.

SMH, you think the world is white and black. My dear maintain your innocence, one day, reality go fuc.k your brains open

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Bounceboune7: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
nzeobi:

His family don't permanently stay in Lagos so why buy a house when they have a home in London and onitsha, his daughter is a teacher in abia state and the son lives in Costa Rica with the wife controlling their business from their home in London.

Not buying a house in Lagos is not because they can't afford it but because since they don't permanently live in Lagos they don't need it
if Peter obi didn't steal then tinubu is holy too.

Let everyone b shielding their own thief, we all claim we want a better Nigeria but we still see our own as angel n see others as thief.

Let's all continue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:

If you are convinced he has a house in enugu and you have evidence or have seen him in the house post the evidence and location. He lives in GRA onitsha and people in that axis normally see him doing his early morning road walk .

Nairaland is a faceless forum but most of you guys should mind what you post or if e sure for you. Post the information on your Facebook page and get sued

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
don't b stupid, all these big men have houses in top choice areas in Nigeria n abroad.

Jettison that idea that a politician is holy,they all steal n they are all thieves, they ain't there cos of me n u but for their pocket.

I hate tinubu but it's annoying when someone is telling me tinubu stole n Peter obi didn't steal,that's just d concept of "our son is an angel but theirs is corrupt"....if u believe tinubu is a thief n Peter obi is an angel then u are one of Nigeria's problem.

I am Yoruba n i believe tinubu kolobi money but if u as igbo insist Peter obi didn't steal then tinubu will also become an angel

Is not owning house in ikoyi same as not stealing?
He has mega small in Abuja, ph and other businesses home and abroad
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Mention anything that has been won by idealism?

You think Trump won by mere fancy talks. Smh, that's why your life is how it is. Keep peddling the false naive narratives about life and remain where they put you inside bottle. cheesy

It's Ok.

I won't say much to you as I can see we are of a very different mindset.

A pure parallel line that can never meet.

All I can say is "Goodluck in your mago mago life".

The world is too large for us..... Goodluck!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Bounceboune7: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
greatiyk4u:

so Peter obi never stole a dime from government purse?

Just answer n leave story

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

After primaries. Lol. You don't know how elections are won then. Atiku, Wike and the likes is already distributing GMGS of all kinds of currency, not giving fancy speeches. It costs approximately 70-100 Billion to win a presidential election in Nigeria. Election all over the world is not won by fancy speeches. He should be giving speeches to raise funds and then use the funds to drive PR and all kinds of settlements. His actions shows even he bi doesn't know how elections are won.

Case Study is Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump

Go and look for money - This is the first step towards winning elections globally. Elections are never cheap and are not won by fancy ideologies

Tears await the kind of persons like Peter Obi, Obinbajo who think it's fanciful talks that wins election. You folks Tinubu is a godfather out of sheer optimism ba.

Why do you think Tinubu secures Lekki Toll? What do you think he does with the unaccounted accruals disbursed as percentile commissions? Smh Youths sha

You may think the world is operated by fancy talks and ideas, but behind the doors, you'll be shocked what most people do on stage is acting

Oga everybody has their own approaches to things, after all he won elections in 2003 when everything was all about money but refused to spend when not needed.

In Nigeria no money bag has ever won election since 1999 . Though I shouldn't even be arguing with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Nonsense so with all the money he has, he has only 3 properties in Nigeria?

What does he need them for. I don't know how some Nigerians reason
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
nzeobi:

Oga everybody has their own approaches to things, after all he won elections in 2003 when everything was all about money but refused to spend when not needed.

In Nigeria no money bag has ever won election since 1999 . Though I shouldn't even be arguing with you

Just a few months buddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi, by the sheer quality of his capabilities to make Nigeria great again is not the kind of person that should stress himself to convince the masses and delegates that he can save this country.

Peter Obi is the type of person that everybody from every region should approach, persuade and convince to stay in this race and win.

That is the nearest hope for the salvation of Nigeria and its economy.

Please say it louder, the people at the back are not hearing. Your last sentence requires underlining, because it's a truth. Nigeria should not miss this wonderful opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bastard

Something he never did before

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
nzeobi:

If you are convinced he has a house in enugu and you have evidence or have seen him in the house post the evidence and location. He lives in GRA and people in that axis normally see him doing his early morning road walk .

Nairaland is a faceless forum but most of you guys should mind what you post or if e sure for you. Post the information on your Facebook page and get sued

Exactly!!!.

Am from Agulu.
same town as Peter Obi.

And I can bodily tell you that Peter has no compound of his own.

The village wagon mouth people always use this to insult him.

The reason why I said such is because...... Peter Obi is not the first born, and you know according to Igbo tradition ......the first born is always rightfully the owner of the compound.

But one thing he's always sure of is that....."His family and his village never lacks in any means wathsoever.

He doesn't care about building and co.

Just a pure simple life.

Well, people are free to accuse him of anything they like.

As for me....... PETER GREGORY OBI 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by trutharena: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
greatiyk4u:

The same man owns $570,000 house in London?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Help2020: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
liftedud:
We know is a good candidate but all this one na election strategy
Never,obi has always been like this. But for me I think her should spend his money. Na one life we all get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.