Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! (41939 Views)

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Pimine: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2022
JooEeL:
This writeup is a pain to the eye and causes unnecessary headache; has neither head nor tail.

The kind of immature posts I sometimes see on this forum makes me wonder what the outside world thinks when they stumble across such irritation.

After the whole claptrap, see how he rounds off the nonsense so flippantly and tangentially with easter and aza. And now incronguously ends it all with a laughing emoticon.

And this will make FP?

No standards at all? Just anything goes?! undecided
Aswearugaaad

Na small remain I for say make thunder faya OP grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by olisaEze(m): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2022
I never thought I’d read something as inane and rambunctious as this in Nairaland! Suffused with a lot of meaningless "e get why" and marinated in stupidity, one can’t help but wonder if this Op is mature enough to know how devious women (no matter how old) can be! In no time, the kid goat will become a nanny goat. If u don’t understand now, no worry with time u go 'get why'!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by mrdino(m): 12:26am On Apr 14, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
my brother e get y... Remember, it's not a question of whether u used protection or not... The only focus would be that u had sex with her and that's all that matters.

There is a price for every action and consequences for every deed.

If she says you are responsible then take it as your fate and follow through with it till the end. Its your cross, carry it.
This is the dumbest thing I have heard/read so far this year!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Tonto007(f): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2022
chatinent:
See how it's easy for you to say “fine” and “e get why” ...not even advice the fella to not indulge.

Person wet dey squat dey wear pyjamas sleep?
God bless u for blessing us...0220933618 wema bank
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by DrDunamis(m): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Perhaps u were trying to be smart as a street dude who wouldn't take such responsibility. Don't make your life hard, if you got a girl pregnant... I mean if she told you about it, claiming you are responsible, DO NOT DENY IT & DO NOT TELL HER TO GET RID OF IT.

E get why !!!

It's common with most single guys to deny a pregnancy, probably because they are not ready for it, or they dont have plans of getting married or that the lady is not good enough for marriage or that they don't want to be sudden unfortunate dads or that they are so broke— so they run away, never to be seen or heard from again for many years.

DON'T DO THAT... E GET WHY !....grin

If a lady you had sex with, protected or unprotected... says she's pregnant for u, do not say words like " How?, who's responsible? because we both know I used protection" dont say that... that's lame.

If a girl gets pregnant, its never a question of whether or not you used protection, It is a question of "Did you have sex with her or not?"... and if the answer is YES... then u shouldn't be asking lame questions or trying to dodge responsibilities.

E get why !!!

If she says she's pregnant for you simply ask her "What do you want to do?" If she says "I want to keep it" just say... "FINE" grin

E get why !!!

Though u won't get married yet but support her all through until she put to bed and follow through as the baby grows with child support.

If there's a woman out there who should be getting care and support from you which she's not getting because u went into hiding. Try and call her right now, try and establish a rapport with her, know how she's doing, know how the baby is doing. Don't ignore her permanently....

E get why !!!!

My 1cent grin

All young single mothers kindly drop your AZA, let me do something in the spirit of Easter !!! You are loved!

Thought your advise was going to end with an amazing finish though.
Well instead of denying and unnecessary drama, like you suggested, just simply support until a DNA test can be done shikena....
Make una no dey stress people for this technologically advanced society...
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by caracas: 12:46am On Apr 14, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
my brother e get y... Remember, it's not a question of whether u used protection or not... The only focus would be that u had sex with her and that's all that matters.

If she says you are responsible then take it as your fate and follow through with it till the end. Its your cross, carry it.
So because I had sex with a girl n she wants to hook me with another man’s baby , I should accept it?
Oga Wetin you smoke sef?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by john633(m): 1:00am On Apr 14, 2022
You no how many men make dey cater for another person pickin or in the name of being a father..
Nigeria woman never work on you nai make ur head dey upside down'
I pity you
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by CaptainFM1: 1:00am On Apr 14, 2022
Kingpele:
Why will unmarried lady allow herself to get pregnant in the first place ,is it the sweet of fornication

It is the hope that fornication will lead to marriage.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by meobizy(f): 1:07am On Apr 14, 2022
OP’s article was a waste of my time.

E get why !!!!
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by chigoizie7(m): 1:21am On Apr 14, 2022
We are so fond of doing silly things.

I do not support any guy getting any lady pregnant and abandoning her. That is very wrong. But let me ask.

Does women really get pregnant for all these married men who have kids already mistakenly?
Does ashawo people get pregnant for their unknown clients of one night stands.?

I know you will tell me that ashawo is different.
But let us be realistic. The reason I asked such question is because MOST women get pregnant for who they want to get pregnant for. You can call it ignorance, but the truth is that it is no one’s fault for another person ignorance.

In the world today, there are so many broken relationships, heartbreaks, break ups etc because so many people are in relationships for the wrong reasons, let’s not play blind eye to this, both men and women, almost all of us are in various relationships for the wrong reason.

If we are truly being honest with ourselves, we will tell ourselves the truth.

When you are dating a guy, please always know your grounds with the person.

Always know their plans in life. This life is not a bed of roses, especially in Africa where there is no sustainable economic plans.

There are condoms. There are contraceptives, there is abstentions. You know when you are ovulating.

Do not ruin your life.

If you truly do not want to get pregnant. Atleast try to prevent it, let it now be a mistake.

Use protections.
Take those pills.
Abstain from sex when you are ovulating.

If you do all these things the chances will be slim, then if it happens, you both know that it is a mistake.

How can you get pregnant for your university boyfriend who is still being fed by his parents and expect him not to freak out?

How can you get pregnant for a man who just got out of school without a job and the future isn’t certain for him and expect him not to freak out?

How can you get pregnant for a young man that you know that isn’t serious with his life and expect him to be serious with you?

The truth is that we all have sex.

As a young girl, you know when you are at risk of getting pregnant. Please avoid it. Let’s not lie to ourselves. Most times, after having unprotected sex, instead of taking precautionary measures to avoid it, we start praying to God. God please let me see my period I won’t make this mistake again.

We need sex education taught around our secondary schools.

If you are dating a guy. Please make sure that when you all plan things to buy in the house. Include condoms all the time, include contraceptives too. Be serious with your sex lives.

Mistakes aside. I believe that a woman gets pregnant for who she wants to get pregnant for. Let’s not blame ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Westtimeline: 1:58am On Apr 14, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Them never push pregnancy on your head before abi
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by abuhusna1: 2:21am On Apr 14, 2022
mployer:
How can she get pregnant when there's protection? Please don't take responsibility for another man child
Do you know some girls take the condom you both used and remove the sperm insert into their virginal without you knowing
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by zedman1(m): 3:01am On Apr 14, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Na this point of yours I can never understand! Take it as in how? Which yeye cross?
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Parisian: 4:19am On Apr 14, 2022
Why will a man sleep with a woman who's not his wife in the first place?
Kingpele:
Why will unmarried lady allow herself to get pregnant in the first place ,is it the sweet of fornication

1 Like

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by BluntCrazeMan: 4:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Kr1ss216:

Oga the deed is done already,na the aftermath em dey explain so.
And just saying “Fine” is the solution??
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Akpez13: 4:53am On Apr 14, 2022
Aza
0123045617 GTB.
Happy Easter
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Oceanjagaban: 5:05am On Apr 14, 2022
People don dey telle say your head no correct since,but na today I confirm say you be main gbaun
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Amanda002: 5:17am On Apr 14, 2022
0798070016 access bank thank you
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by deebrownneymar: 6:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Dumb poster. E get why!!!

You prolly haven’t heard of married men who train kids that aren’t theirs.

MadeINchenzen2:
Perhaps u were trying to be smart as a street dude who wouldn't take such responsibility. Don't make your life hard, if you got a girl pregnant... I mean if she told you about it, claiming you are responsible, DO NOT DENY IT & DO NOT TELL HER TO GET RID OF IT.

E get why !!!

It's common with most single guys to deny a pregnancy, probably because they are not ready for it, or they dont have plans of getting married or that the lady is not good enough for marriage or that they don't want to be sudden unfortunate dads or that they are so broke— so they run away, never to be seen or heard from again for many years.

If a lady you had sex with, protected or unprotected... says she's pregnant for u, do not say words like " How?, who's responsible? because we both know I used protection" dont say that... that's lame.

If a girl gets pregnant, its never a question of whether or not you used protection, It is a question of "Did you have sex with her or not?"... and if the answer is YES... then u shouldn't be asking lame questions or trying to dodge responsibilities.

E get why !!!

If she says she's pregnant for you simply ask her "What do you want to do?" If she says "I want to keep it" just say... "FINE" grin

E get why !!!

Though u won't get married yet but support her all through until she put to bed and follow through as the baby grows with child support.

If there's a woman out there who should be getting care and support from you which she's not getting because u went into hiding. Try and call her right now, try and establish a rapport with her, know how she's doing, know how the baby is doing. Don't ignore her permanently....

E get why !!!!

My 1cent grin

All young single mothers kindly drop your AZA, let me do something in the spirit of Easter !!! You are loved!
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Honeybadgerxx: 6:25am On Apr 14, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

E get why !!!

E get why !!!

E get why !!!

E get why !!!!

My 1cent grin

Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Christmasdon(m): 6:27am On Apr 14, 2022
2130469452 =UBA = Acct name:O.K
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Vixenn(f): 6:39am On Apr 14, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

E get why !!!

E get why !!!

E get why !!!

E get why !!!!

My 1cent grin

Stanbic Bank sir
More blessings to your pocket sir
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Divija(f): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2022
3138654882 first bank. God bless
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Teymanhenry(f): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Lazy girls would always find rich guys and intentionally get pregnant for them. They think It's a sure way to suck money or force marriage outta them guys.
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Ladyjenn(f): 6:53am On Apr 14, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
So single mothers no dey nairaland

Make una drop aza nii

Jennifer Nduka
Wema Bank PLC

Thanks for you help.
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Ladyjenn(f): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

E get why !!!

E get why !!!

E get why !!!

E get why !!!!

My 1cent grin

Jennifer Nduka
Wema Bank PLC
Thanks
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nairaland guys camouflaging as single moms and begging for assistance[b]. I see Nairaland members reaching 5 million [/b]by June because of the new account this guys will open, I see geninue single mothers being ignored.

This I have seen.

Check the top right, you will see nairaland member almost 7 millions. Most na catfish sha
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by CallmeGOAT(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

E get why !!!

E get why !!!

E get why !!!

E get why !!!!

My 1cent grin

Access Bank
George Paul
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by KennethEnyi(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

E get why !!!

E get why !!!

E get why !!!

E get why !!!!

My 1cent grin

OP How far abeg do me better this Easter this is my brothers account I’m staying with him for the mean time my phone is not working this time

GTBank

Thank you!!!!
Re: If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! by Gmajor(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2022
I hate these types of topics that manage to use so many words to say nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Amazing Facts About Love!! / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.