Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? (14884 Views)

I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? / Bakers Hike Bread, Biscuits Prices By 30% Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by GeneralPula: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chin-chin wey the seller go use Weed prepare..

If you never try ham, go try ham..

1 Like

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin

Nairaland must be desperate.

Seun Osewa should remove the trousers of the MOD who sent this to FP and flog him with koboko.

Walahi.

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by illicit(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Both
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by folake4u(f): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biscuits.
Reason: Variety of biscuits is the spice of life. kiss
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
I prefer chinchin and biscuit
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chin-Chin with that cookies taste.

1 Like

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by folake4u(f): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
lilvicky68:

Like they were made with cement not flour

I'm screaminggggg! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by mayor1814: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
none. I prefer donkwa or groundnut. anytime any day.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by sematec(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
NONE
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by MilitantAtheist: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
I like the 2 but I prefer Biscuit like Cabin for soakis, Wafers, Fibre Active, Pure Bliss, especially Fish Biscuit when I've used too much green plant and my eyes are red the best meal is Cabin biscuits mixed with Sugar, Groundnuts, Sardine fish, Milk all soaked in little water. Mehn, only people who attended hostel can relate the enormous importance of biscuits! I love Biscuits so much. Mehn, I want run soakis for Easter, who get Milk?
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by nihinlade(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
I do not like minimie chin chin. But I love the locally fried strong to crack chinchin. If I see my favourite biscuits, I may want to dump even the sweetest chinchin

1 Like

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Jalaw: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
I'll go for biscuit especially digestive, e dey belle-full.

I hate chin chin especially all those hard Ikotun chin chin.

1 Like

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by shantti(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
I love both. I wish I can stop eating biscuits at my age
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Caseywilliams(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Redman44:
Hello Food lovers on Nairaland cool cool. How are you doing? May the good lord continue to be with you. Amen.

I am conducting a research on Chin-chin and Biscuits. I know Nigerians love eating both of them smiley smiley smiley smiley.

I would love to know which one of these savoury snacks that you love most. Please give reasons why you love chin-chin more than biscuits or the reverse.

I will appreciate your contributions and comments. I want to find out something. Thanks.
The two bad i no go lie you.
Some chin chin can make u reach orgasm if you're eating them while some biscuits fit make you look like a drug Addict

NB: You can tell us your favourite brand of biscuit or chin-chin if you want to do that. Cheers.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by samwash(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
I like chinchin but I love Biscuits more, maybe because of its varieties like short cake, crakers, wafers etc
Biscuits for me any day anytime.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Papichulostunne(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Redman44:
Hello Food lovers on Nairaland cool cool. How are you doing? May the good lord continue to be with you. Amen.

I am conducting a research on Chin-chin and Biscuits. I know Nigerians love eating both of them smiley smiley smiley smiley.

I would love to know which one of these savoury snacks that you love most. Please give reasons why you love chin-chin more than biscuits or the reverse.

I will appreciate your contributions and comments. I want to find out something. Thanks.

NB: You can tell us your favourite brand of biscuit or chin-chin if you want to do that. Cheers.

Moderator should this actually make FP?
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Mosopzy23: 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
I like pure Bliss biscuits. Taste nice.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Suspect1: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
I can die for that thing below

1 Share

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
I don't know which one is better.
Both are good if made well.
There are super tasty biscuits like Okin, Fish Spicey etc. And a well buttered n sugared chinchin is something that can make me cum

1 Like

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by mysterydude: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
binance smart chain coin for sale. contact 09159 1 8031 6
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by judedwriter(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chin chin any day, any time.

Crunchy, tasty and hunger quenching.

1 Like

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Hushbingo: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
HMMM
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
My love for biscuits ehn, especially cookies, chai

1 Like

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Hannover(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
I prefer chinchin not the too strong ones oo... I hate dry and strong chinchin
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Hannover(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Moderator should this actually make FP?

Yes it's FP worthy. It's a research on our preferred snack.

1 Like

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
I love chin-chin more than biscuits imagine when u buy biscuits na 3 or 4 you will see inside the sachets
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Wonk(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chinchin
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Short bread biscuit will make any chin chin lover change his taste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Acidosis(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
I no get shame. I want minimie please.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Clinghton: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Anything yummy and health is welcomed by me.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Hannover(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
GeneralPula:
Chin-chin wey the seller go use Weed prepare..

If you never try ham, go try ham..

I prefer cookies made with weed. I have packs of them in my fridge... even my girlfriend who comes over likes taking it with warm milk... You know the rest after that.

2 Likes

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by ayenale1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nigeria biscuits be like sufferness snacks...chin chin any day anytime...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dream Slices Cakes. Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes Available. Call Me. / Health Benefits Of Our Everyday Naija Veg & Spices / Nigerian Low Calorie Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.