Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? (14513 Views)

I'm Addicted To Eating Biscuits! / Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? / Bakers Hike Bread, Biscuits Prices By 30% Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Babisha10(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chin Chin I'm not a fan of biscuits
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Higgies(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biscuit.
Chin chin gives me pimples.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Pnorh(f): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biscuits (cookies) especially,... with a chilled drink smiley
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Bahamas95(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ain't a lover of both. But I eat homemade chinchin at times because it will be made exactly how I want it unlike the ones you buy with too much sugar.

That Minimie chinchin is bullsh!t, there was a day I bought it and I couldn't eat it because of the excess sugar.

1 Like

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by madgoat(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Poverty is what makes people eat chinchin
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Bolsman(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
I prefer biscuit to chin chin. The yellow cracker is ok.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Bolsman(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
I prefer biscuit to chin chin. The yellow cracker is ok. It has less sugar.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Laboosh(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
This whats I like

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by adedamola777: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Used to be a Minimie Chinchin addict but don't take junk foods anymore.

Redman44:
Hello Food lovers on Nairaland cool cool. How are you doing? May the good lord continue to be with you. Amen.

I am conducting a research on Chin-chin and Biscuits. I know Nigerians love eating both of them smiley smiley smiley smiley.

I would love to know which one of these savoury snacks that you love most. Please give reasons why you love chin-chin more than biscuits or the reverse.

I will appreciate your contributions and comments. I want to find out something. Thanks.

NB: You can tell us your favourite brand of biscuit or chin-chin if you want to do that. Cheers.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Harrynight(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chin chin is nice and would be my favorite among the 2 but easily pains my jaw after crushing a few seeds if I should continue, headache! angry

Reason I would go for biscuits
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Bahamas95(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
madgoat:
Poverty is what makes people eat chinchin
Just imagine what someone is saying. undecided ...The fact that you don't like it doesn't mean others won't. I won't be surprised if you also say people eat akara as a result of poverty. grin

I have a little cousin that can soak garri for Africa. She would reject jollof rice for a plate of garri with milk...... Her parents don complain tire till dem decide to leave her alone.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Evidenx(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
All the chin chin weh I don eat for this life I fit count am,but the biscuits weh I don chop,even sea nor go fit move am.
Na speedy?
Coconut biscuits?
Digestive?
Fatansia?
Butter scotch?
Crackers?
Short cake?
Fish biscuits?
Apku biscuits
Just name it.
Biscuits is bae... grin grin
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Akuruoulo(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
I HATE SNACKS ALOT. THO I EAT THEM , BUT HARDLY EAT THEM WITHOUT TEA OR SOFT DRINKS.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Goldbw122(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biscuits
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Olaedo7: 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
I like both. But I prefer Chin chin, especially when eaten with roasted groundnuts. cool
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Allisgud: 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
So na chinchin talk gather all this traffic
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by SURElee(f): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chinchin for me. D
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by rippa(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Redman44:
Hello Food lovers on Nairaland cool cool. How are you doing? May the good lord continue to be with you. Amen.

I am conducting a research on Chin-chin and Biscuits. I know Nigerians love eating both of them smiley smiley smiley smiley.

I would love to know which one of these savoury snacks that you love most. Please give reasons why you love chin-chin more than biscuits or the reverse.

I will appreciate your contributions and comments. I want to find out something. Thanks.

NB: You can tell us your favourite brand of biscuit or chin-chin if you want to do that. Cheers.
Please give me peanut burger
I eat that stuff everyday
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by bukatyne(f): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
I can do without both.
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by jtjohn(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Brendaniel:
Biscuit business requires big money to start while chin chin requires small money to start...

What are you saying? both are capital intensive.....but Chin Chin take d lead....
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by nobetoday: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biscuits all the way, especially the beloxxi cream crackers, I love to take it with tea in the morning
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by phemmyfour: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Redman44:

Biscuits: Cracker(yellow) and Alata

Chinchin is not good for body cos of too much oil n sugar
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Brendaniel: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
jtjohn:

What are you saying? both are capital intensive.....but Chin Chin take d lead....

How many people do you see producing biscuit at home and who cannot produce chin chin at home?
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Bbbw: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
None
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by jtjohn(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Brendaniel:

How many people do you see producing biscuit at home and who cannot produce chin chin at home?

Because many prefer chin chin...I work in a chin chin production company

1 Like

Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by frozen70(f): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Redman44:

In the class of biscuits, we have different types of biscuits and with different flavours

But for chinchin, the flavours are just small and even you can prepare one yourself watching YouTube

I go for biscuits
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Brendaniel: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
jtjohn:

Because many prefer chin chin...I work in a chin chin production company

Can you produce biscuit at home?
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chinchin. grin

Will be going back to making it along with biscuits soon. cheesy
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Ahmeduana(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chin chin all the way, it can be addictive!
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Enny2013(f): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biscuits
Re: Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why? by Christistruth00: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chinchin is Delicious and besides it is our own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Maggi Do You Prefer For Cooking? / A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing / How To Reduce The Risk Of Food Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.